[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello friends. Today I will be drinking this box, and I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: LittleAlice.png (1 MB, 696x808) Image search: [Google]
LittleAlice.png
1 MB, 696x808
Hello friends. Today I will be drinking this box, and I want to share the adventure with some of you. I have had ~ 50 beers since Sunday morning and this is my latest test.

Through out the day I will also be making some steaks and home made 'za and what ever else my drunk ass is feeling up to.

Feel free to ask me anything as I will be checking in quite a bit. Shit posters are welcome as my homeland is esfores.

If you wish to join me on my adventure today then just hang out and have a good times with me.

See you soon.
>>
That's like 3500 calories right there, do you even need to eat?

Anyway, good luck.
>>
File: 1207167097153.jpg (54 KB, 700x430) Image search: [Google]
1207167097153.jpg
54 KB, 700x430
>50 beers since sunday
>its now wednesday

fucking casuals i swear
>>
Good luck
>>
I believe in you OP, good luck
>>
I mean if you drank 2 an hour you might have a buzz all day, but I don't think I am impressed
>>
I drank 30 one day years ago. You don't really get hammered but its almost impossible to stay awake for the last 10. Also eating is difficult . Godspeed anon.
>>
>>7086626
>You don't really get hammered

this, when I only drink beer I feel "different", but am never able to get enough liquid in me to actually feel drunk. I stick to hard stuff or malt liquor
>>
I'm 6 deep ATM, just pissed like 48 ounces out of my benis haha.
>>
File: 1439164567034.jpg (133 KB, 587x442) Image search: [Google]
1439164567034.jpg
133 KB, 587x442
>>7086663
quads go.
>>
>>7086667
>quads go.
Get it right newfag.
>>
one time I was at my friends house, there was a 6 pack of beers. Two of them played rock paper scissors to see who got to drink them.
The one that won the game cracked the beers one by one and pounded them all in about 3 minutes.

then the vomiting started
>>
This seems like a fun thread, give us an update OP you drunk faggot
>>
>>7086677
>Vomiting over a six-pack

Goddamn 'muricans, learn to drink like us Danes. If it's a contest; grab a knife, quickly stab a whole at the side of the bottom of the beer. In one movement, open the top and drink from the bottom. ~2-3sec and it's gone. Repeat
>>
>>7086696

He probably threw up because it was too much liquid for his stomach all at once. To be fair its over 2l in a short time frame. However Americans do drink like pussies in general but I think it's because they are only drinking lite beer
>>
>>7086696
That's called shotgunning a beer in america

Also probably puked cause there was too much foam/liquid in his stomach at once not because he was too drunk
>>
>>7086696
jonathans has a pretty high power level, although I think he has a drinking problem because he drinks to excess every time.
on my friends birthday we went out and arrived at the place around 9, ended up leaving by a little before 11 because he drank 5 liters and was getting belligerent.

he actually sorta ruined the whole party
>>
>>7086704
>>7086705
Shotgunning it, great term haha. The type of beer might have played a role, yes. Here it's ALWAYS pilsner, no exceptions.

>>7086715
Fun guy, I bet you're right. Seems a bit odd to die out before 11.
>>
>>7086715

Your friend Johnny probably has an issue....and its showing its ugliness in drinking
>>
>>7086725

Yeah it's shotgunning here in Canada too. Americans have more drinking devices compared to us northerners. Prob cuz the beer is so weak. They have beer sticks and beer bings which are...interesting...
>>
>>7086725
Definitely lighter beers are easier to shotgun
Also idk what kind of beer that guy drank and puked up but yuengling is an amber ale and isn't heavy.
But then again idk I think Stella Artois is not too heavy and I can drink the stuff all night and not like but everyone I talk to here in America says it's a super heavy beer
>>
Just finished watchin the movie 'Noobz' w/ jason mews. Going to watch some Sunny now :^), I got some habaneros and mushrooms and onions and toamtos and scallions and ginger and garlic for my pizza I'ma make in a bit.
>>
>>7086735
>yuengling is ale
>lager highly visible on all its packaging
>everyone says stella is super heavy

Lot of weak bait up in here today
>>
>>7086726
we have been suspecting he has latent homosexual feelings for a while now

nigga cant deal
>>
File: ølbong.jpg (6 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
ølbong.jpg
6 KB, 500x260
>>7086732
How about this one? It's called an olbong here

>>7086735
Yea agreed. Personally I prefer dark, heavy beers. You got a favorite that would be worth a try?
>>
>>7086751

Hmm yeah that's pretty similar to a beer bong kinda thing
>>
File: 128647775_4425d9a6cb.jpg (151 KB, 323x342) Image search: [Google]
128647775_4425d9a6cb.jpg
151 KB, 323x342
>>7086751
>>
I'm starting to get hungry, I'll probably make a pizza in about an hour; It's going to be decent. I'm thinking:

Garlic
Ginger
White Cheedar
White Onion
Mushroom
Parmesan
Habanero
Scallion
Tomatos

I";ll pust a pick of it before cooking and after, my power just went out for like 5 seconds; what's that about.
>>
>>7086739
Ok sorry for that thought it was an ale but is a lager it's still Amber tho. Still people who I know tell me it's super heavy for some dumb reason
>>
>>7086878
Thx
>>
I don't understand how someone could drink that much beer. Even 10 in one day sounds very excessive. You do realize that beer is loaded with calories, right? And in general it will make you incredibly bloated because it's a pretty heavy drink. And if you're have 50 beers since Sunday that sounds extremely unhealthy. You should be concerned for your health.
>>
>>7087136
Off to >>>/fit/, queer
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.