[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food confessions anyone? I ate an entire wedge of parmesan a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: ljkl.jpg (29 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
ljkl.jpg
29 KB, 337x337
Food confessions anyone?

I ate an entire wedge of parmesan a couple days ago, just couldn't stop and now I need to be made feel bad.

I've also gorged myself on pic related (the green one) in the past. Dairy is just so incredibly good, it satisfies something in me that no other food can.

Post tales of gluttony, embarrassing fuck ups or anything you'd admit to a priest if god was food, or ridicule those who you think deserve it.
>>
>>7085802
>I ate an entire wedge of parmesan a couple days ago

i do this too but i usually just break it up into smaller pieces and eat one chunk a day as a snack...usually one of those small wedges you get at food for less last me for a week....
>>
>>7085812
I attempted to limit myself to a couple chunks as well as a sandwich stuffed with it. I did not succeed.
It was just so incredibly good compared to the cheddar I usually get, but I'll most likely use your tactic in the future.
>>
Noone wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
>>
>>7085832
Stop fuckin' aboot
>>
I ordered Buy One Get One Free Large Dominos pizzas. I solo'd the first, and even though I was full I went into the second and finished it. I was in agony, I thought I was going to rupture my stomach, and it took an hour to shit out. I had never more felt in touch with the American way of life.
>>
>>7085838
Frig off, Lahey.
>>
>>7085840
I can put away one without too much effort but I'm usually too fucked to move afterwards. There must have been a point where you gave up on the crusts at least?
>>
>>7085854
Nah, dat Garlic and Herb dip makes the crust worth it every time
>>
>>7085859
Agreed, but shit with a stomach like that you could be getting all kinds of free foods in those "eat for free if you're savage enough to finish this" kinds of things.
>>
>>7085870
I doubt it, I thought I needed to go to the hospital, I was in literal agony. I don't know why I kept eating.
>>
File: tumblr_nvclbcIsQy1qgwefso4_250.gif (2 MB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvclbcIsQy1qgwefso4_250.gif
2 MB, 245x230
>>7085854
Congratulations, you're the future of our species.
>>
>>7085878
And here I thought I was insignificant. Thanks anon!
>>
>>7085877
That's pretty impressive, are you huge? I can manage one large if I dont have any sides with it and I'm not drinking, if I'm having beer with it I get dropped down to like half a pie absolute max
>>
>>7085802
I've eaten a full stick of butter spread on the equivalent of one hoagie roll cut into slices. I've also gone through a whole block of cheddar in a day between cheese toast and crackers. A pint of sour cream with just fritos in one sitting. 5 junior bacon cheeseburgers with a frosty. 2 2/3lb monster thickburgers one sitting. Eating feta right out of the brine. I'm working toward a quart of bacon grease in my fridge. I eat hotdogs 4 at a time (or more).

I enjoy fine dining, but usually I just need to get full.
>>
>this is my fetish

You guys are killing me. I want to see those full bellies desu
>>
>>7085802
I've done that too. I've also eaten an entire container of bacon bits.
>>
>>7086550
And sometimes I go through a gallon of milk a day, our tap water tastes awful so when I run out of on, milk is next to go.
>>
When I was 10-12 my usual McDonald's meal would be a large fry, two cheeseburgers, and a 10 piece nugget.
5'5" 115 pounds now btw
>>
>>7086465
I believe I've been outdone. You get it for sure. Needing to be FULL to be satisfied. Just not giving a shit.

>>7086550
It seems all of us gravitate towards dairy in some way or another. Living in a nice wet puddle of a country gives me access to some real creamy milks n cheese, you can taste them meadows.
>>
>>7085802
>ITT: Fat hambeasts

I think this thread might be giving me diabetes
>>
>>7087149
Yeah not what I intended but I didn't expect like 4 people to show up and say they do the exact same as me.
>>
>>7086510
Oh god same.

I know all of /d/ seems to be into force-feeding, but self-imposed gluttony is truly the hottest thing of all.
>>
>>7086068
>>7086068
Not that guy but I can kill a Large stuffed crust pizza an order of cheese bread and not be totally stuffed is that bad?
>>
Mcdonald order used to be big mac, 20 pc nugget med fry LG fruitopia.
>>
I ate a pound of cheddar one day
>>
>>7086068
I'm a skinny manlet
>>
It kills me to admit this, but one time i got done with work and just had this massive hunger for mcdonalds.

I ordered and completely ate:
20 pc chicken nuggets
3 mcdoubles
3 mcchickens
1 large fries

I felt miserable and wanted to just die afterwords, but god it was so satisfying. Haven't done anything like that since though.
>>
File: 1424660595556.jpg (200 KB, 1082x960) Image search: [Google]
1424660595556.jpg
200 KB, 1082x960
I am on a high protein , zero carb diet , and I cheated by eating five slices of Hawaiian sweet bread with churn style margarine at 3 in the morning , binge - style
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.