[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Restaurant ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: swift21.jpg (700 KB, 1058x1440) Image search: [Google]
swift21.jpg
700 KB, 1058x1440
I thought a healthy-ish fast food place would be nice.
>grilled chicken and fish sandwiches
>turkey burgers
>whole grain buns
>broccoli spears, cucumber straws, fried mushrooms for sides
>Greek yogurt, fruit, granola etc desserts
>>
>>7084424
>I thought a healthy-ish fast food place would be nice.

>"Hey kids, daddy's gone out to get take out!"
>>"Yaaaaaay"
>"Here he is now!"
>>>"Hey kids, I hope you're ready for BROCCOLI"
>>
>>7084430
>raising faggots that only appreciate shitty fried garbage food.

Kids would be stoked a f to get some shellfish tho because it looks cool and is the most hands on meal.
>>
initially it doesn't sound good

but if you're in an urban area and offer a variety of healthy salads you'd actually do pretty well (unless you're in the south)

i work an hero 9-5 cube job and would totally go for an under 500 calorie lunch salad thing under 5 bux for lunch
>>
>>7084424
Depends on your target market. Kids literally don't have the capacity to enjoy most of those things so you'd be wasting an effort in attempting to cater to them, and one of the things that makes fast food places so successful is that mom and dad can take the kids there to buy food and shut them up.
>>
>>7084424
Damn, what a slag.
>>
>>7084430
>>7084470
What are some healthy sides kids would enjoy?
>>
>>7084424
I've always wanted to open a b&b called The Barbari-Inn
>>
>>7084493
You could always just do baked chips.
>>
>>7084493
Ants on a log (look it up). Crispy Baked, salted carrot sticks (salty and sweet).
>>
>>7084681
The carrots sound great. Ants on a log is a little more dessert to me
>>
>>7084424
>blowjob while you eat your meal

recent science says oral sex is healthy for both parties, I swear.
>>
>>7084424
I imagine you are also going to make everything as ordered and use fresh local ingredients and all that shit? Won't work.
>>
>>7085256
Why would you assume that
>>
Fast food kinda place, hole in the wall. Some stuff that is not seen around here, like corn dogs. Also some homemade products on sale, "shop" style, next to the fast-food.

Quirk:

Have some of the mega-spicy sauces in stock, 1mln SHU and more. One drop available with any order, for free, no strings attached. You want more than one drop, you leave a $20 of collateral. You can have it back in two minutes if you wish so. Or you can request a glass of milk and a couple of buttered slices of bread, but you forfeit the collateral.
>>
>>7084681
>>7084506
this. plus dried fruit like apple/banana chips. grapes?
>>
>>7084493
Air fried starches. Whole wheat pastas.
>>
>>7085137
Recent science actually says oral sex is a leading cause of mouth cancer :/
>>
>>7084424
Chicken, fish, turkey, and cow yogurt are not health foods. But that is a great idea. Healthy food is very easy to make taste good so it's a shame there aren't more fast food places that sell it. A vegan, whole food fast food restaurant would be awesome.
>>
I work in a place like this. Organic fastfood, changes the ingredients depending on the season, more vegetables and a bit less meat. Mostly based around quenelles.
>>
>>7084491
This might actually make a great name for a restaurant.
>>
A fast food place that laughs at you for being such a pleb and consuming literal shit. Like 'OK fatso so that's a double whopper and big fries, would you like some diabetes with your heart attack? Lol, kill yourself, that'd be $24.95 plus tip'.

Original idea do not steal.
>>
Didn't Subway's start out with that idea?
And look how "healthy" their menu items are now.
>>
>>7086899
Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>7086687
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2190863/Semen-good-womens-health-helps-fight-depression.html

dailymail, I know, the study is out there I'll find it when I find the time
>>
Great idea, but done before, profit margins are small for a startup like this. You will get a few at first, but it will die out to every subway,chipolte or anything else that can mass produce, sorry, corporate big business wins
>>
Paul McCartney's one legged ex wife tried to open a vegan fish & chip cafe. It was barely open and was sold off not long after
>>
>>7084424
thing is healthy food tastes like shit. If you add salt and oil to food... its no longer healthy.. so its hard to sell that shit to people. You can't sell steamed broccoli to people
>>
File: image.png (88 KB, 303x278) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 303x278
>>7088084
>vegan fish and chip cafe
>vegan fish and chip
>vegan fish
>vegan
>fish
>>
File: 1434314320955.png (1 MB, 1200x904) Image search: [Google]
1434314320955.png
1 MB, 1200x904
>>7087000
Kek, stealing it.
>>
File: soups.jpg (39 KB, 955x879) Image search: [Google]
soups.jpg
39 KB, 955x879
If I had unlimited funds I'd open a soup kitchen fashioned like a bar with stools and everything that has many different varieties of hot soup on taps that get served like alcohol in a tall mugs to order with a spoon.

Celery, broccoli, carrot, tomato, onion, potato, etc.
>>
>>7084493
Apple slices, celery with peanut butter, grapes, carrots
>>
>>7084454
>unless you're in the south
Correction:
Unless you're surrounded by niggers. If you have a bunch of middle class white people you'll do okay.
>>
>>7089089
I'd charge one price at the door and have a hot-soup-on-tap buffet.
>>
>>7089089
Cleaning those taps would be nightmarish
>>
>>7086687
Only if you have herpes or other stds
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.