[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BWW didn't give me any celery and said each pack of ranch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: WJUA0yVu.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
WJUA0yVu.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
When I got takeout last Tuesday. Is this official policy or the chain near me Jewing me?
>>
Oh, they're definitely jewing you. But that's their job and how they generate revenue.
>>
>>7083902
I ask because if it's not official policy, I can complain to try to get them to not Jew me.
>>
>>7083899
>When I got takeout last Tuesday. Is this official policy or the chain near me Jewing me?
http://www.buffalowildwings.com/Global/menutier_pdfs/P28_Call_Ahead_Menu.pdf

Right on the menu that some crazy special onTuesday/Thursdays doesn't include regular celery or ranch that is normally included. The price of those items are not listed however.
>>
>>7083911
Then go right ahead and see what happens. At best, they'll apologize and maybe give you some coupons. At worst they'll laugh and tell you tough shit and to learn to read the fucking menu to find out what's included with whatever you're ordering.
>>
Last time I went there I ordered desert heat seasoning and the girl brought my boneless wings out and then the seasoning and said for me to season them. wtf they were never served like that before. I also ordered a vio Manhattan and they served me some white drink, dunno wtf it was.
>>
>>7083899
>then the seasoning and said for me to season them. wtf they were never served like that before.
I'm going to guess they didn't want them sent back to the kitchen for a refund for being too hot. You're the one who overseasons them if you do it yourself.
>>
If they're running a special like they usually do on tuesday/thursday they don't include that stuff.

You still save money. Next time order a 'veggie boat' which is a large side of ranch or bleu cheese + carrots & celery, which is like $1.99 IIRC. Or just buy some carrots & celery at the store.
>>
>>7083899

> why can't i get reduced wing prices and celery and ranch

stop being poor.
>>
>ordering takeout
>complaining about celery and ranch

If you like ranch you should have it at home, and who the fuck doesn't have celery on hand?

The only thing worse than going to a mediocre sports bar in the first place is getting take out and then wondering why they're charging you extra for condiments when all their revenue comes from alcohol.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Wings To Go. If BWW is the KFC of wins, WTG is the Popeyes. That's the clearest I can put it.

They have other shit there but I've only gotten the chicken. It's tender and juicy, and none of that bullshit that you have to deal with at bw3's. To be fair I do like bdubs Bleu cheese better, but it doesn't compensate for the difference in chicken. I feel like a dunce too. I drove by this place on my way to bdubs for years and only recently tried it.
>>
WINGSTOP >>>>>> BWW
>>
>>7083899
I always get heaps of celery and sauce for free they usually put it in w/o asking so I'm afraid the problem here is you my man.

You're the reason.
>>
>>7083899
pay full price for the wings you get full service with the wings

pay $.60 and get it to go and you get no service. fair trade
>>
>>7083899
You're eating at BWW. You're getting jewed regardless.
>>
Wings actually used to be cheap until this shit caught on
>>
>>7083899
>patronizing anti gun establishments

you have only yourself to blame
>>
I only even go there when I want to eat cardamom because their caribbean jerk seasoning is the only thing I think I have ever seen use those flavors around here
>>
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 525x381) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 525x381
>>7086470
>>
>>7086490

i am lmaoing at your life
>>
I like hooters
>>
>>7083899
You are such a fat fuck!
Just eat them you walking lardass.
>>
>BWW
>Wingstop
>Hooters
>eating at any chain wing place ever
Just go to your local bar and they probably have better wings than any of those places.
>>
>>7086572
m8 you would be hard pressed to find a local joint that has all you can eat wings for $10.
>>
>>7086572
this local meme needs to stop, just because something is a small scale operation doesn't mean it suddenly produces a better product
I'm more inclined to go with the companies that invest millions into finding out what people like over people experimenting in home kitchen
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1118x1781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1118x1781
>>7086610
One word: Hooters. It's a huge chain with the resources to make good wins and they still manage to make the greasiest, most inconsistent wings imaginable. Sometimes trying too hard ruins it. Local shops keep it simple and for a lot of things it works better.

Of course sweet, sweet butt cleavage viewed while waiting for the food means they have best "appetizers".
>>
>>7086610
>I'm more inclined to go with the companies that invest millions into finding out what people like over people experimenting in home kitchen

That's retard logic. Money spent on telling you the food is good is money that must be gathered by cutting it out of the budget elsewhere, like lower quality ingredients or nog tier employees who are inconsistent in their cooking technique.

Besides, they don't spend millions finding out how to make things taste good. Paying TV stations to run your bullshit ads has no effect on flavors or recipes. Neither does having a bloated corporate headquarters to support, and they not only don't make the food taste better, they likely wouldn't even eat the peasant chow they develop if you paid them.
>>
>>7087093
this

your local place has to rely on word of mouth which only works when it is quality.

but even then you should support local business regardless because more money stays in the community
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.