[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi im new and I just wanted to know if you guys have and good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443136759984.jpg (780 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1443136759984.jpg
780 KB, 2560x1920
Hi im new and I just wanted to know if you guys have and good tips on making ramen taste better
>>
>>7080833
Put stuff in it.
>>
>>7080833
Add egg,, add cheese, breakfast
>>
>>7080847
>>>7080585
>>
cook the ramen in boiling water for 3 minutes, add seasoning

then throw it in the trash and get real food
>>
>>7080833
Semen and sriracha..
>>
1. Clip your filthy spic nails.

2. When you're boiling the noodles, put the seasoning packet into the water you boil the noodles in.

3. Go back to Mexico with Diego.

4. Include real protein. Chicken in chicken ramen, beef in beef ramen etc. etc.

5. Add scallions and black pepper.
>>
File: EdibleThingsWithSomeNutrients.png (3 MB, 1599x1198) Image search: [Google]
EdibleThingsWithSomeNutrients.png
3 MB, 1599x1198
>>7080833
Boil water with vegetable bouillon, red curry paste, soy sauce and smoked paprika.
Add noodles, vegetables and beans.
Boil until ready.
>>
>>7080833
fuck off grease the devils suck
>>
>>7080833
goto wal mart and goto the asian aisle. its called sambal oelek.. if you do anything this week, do this. you will not regret it i swear to fucking god.. its this red chili paste that is so fucking amazing
>>
>>7080833
slit your wrists, bleed into it, and make it nice and red and saucy mmm
>>
>>7080882

That's what I drink before I go for a workout
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.