[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit that triggers you >square cut pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: pizza-sq-gone.png (43 KB, 330x254) Image search: [Google]
pizza-sq-gone.png
43 KB, 330x254
Shit that triggers you

>square cut pizza
>>
>>7075524
it tastes better that way
>>
>when people bite sushi in half

it's stupid but it still triggers me
>>
>>7075646
What do u do if its too big 4 ur mouth?
>>
>You can't eat it that way
>You must eat it this way

Oh wait, that's your fucking thread. I'll cut your faggot cheese bread the way I want you cunt.
>>
>>7075524
People like you. Most restaurants only add pizza to the menu to feed manchildren who won't eat anything else.
>>
>>7075524
Steven, get off of 4chan.
>>
people that talk with their mouths full of food. so fucking disgusting. whenever i was traveling throughout asia i noticed everyone ate this way.
>>
>>7075524

When people take a bite of a sandwich/burger upside down.
>>
File: detroit-s-10-best-pizzas.jpg (67 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
detroit-s-10-best-pizzas.jpg
67 KB, 640x434
>>7075524
Pizza cut into square shape is fine when it's a square shaped pizza. Cutting a round pizza into a square makes no sense since only the middle pieces are an equal size, and it's better when it's done so that every piece has a crust....nobody wants to hold pizza by the cheese
>>
>>7075649
Grab a fucking straw and suck it up. Shove that fucker in whole.
>>
>people who eat pizza with knife and fork
>people who eat french fries with knife and fork

seriously, i can understand eating some "finger food" with utensils if they're very sloppy like say a very large burger or chili dogs/chili fries, but if you're such an immense germaphobe you can't touch anything you eat with your hands you have a serious issue/paranoia

>putting ketchup on hotdogs
>people who slurp noodles instead of rolling around fork
>>
>>7075865
This got me for a while until I tried it on accident and it was the exact same as a regular bite.
>>
>>7075524
>>7075646
>>7075865
>>7075897
Why don't you just eat your own fucking food instead of having an autism attack over how other people like theirs?
>>
>>7075888

Well, people from Chicago are fucking mongloids so you can't expect much.
>>
>>7075888
>nobody wants to hold pizza by the cheese

Use a knife and a fork dipshit, that's why it's a square cut.
>>
>>7075531
This
>>
>>7075649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VwVDYf3I

you fucking fagot
>>
People who use ranch dressing when eating gourmet or fancy pizza

I can get using it for lower quality pizza or whatever. But when I went with some friends to a chicago-style deep dish pizza place here in california and the pizza was like $30 and they all ask the waitress for ranch? jesus christ
>>
>>7075888

>not tactically rat fucking the 4 tiny triangle end pieces

Bro, do you even Za?
>>
>>7077135
>rick and morty

go back to reddit you autistic faggot
>>
>>7077135
That wasn't funny desu.
>>
>>7077141
Better stop wearing clothes and eating food. Terrorists have been known to engage in that sort of behaviour. You're not a terrorist, are you?
>>
>throwing out end pieces of bread

YOU CAN MAKE CROUTONS OR BREADCRUMBS WITH IT. MAYBE EVEN BREAD PUDDING

REEEEEE
>>
File: marge.jpg (28 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
marge.jpg
28 KB, 700x525
>that guy that doesn't eat the crust
>>
>>7075646

But I like to relish the moment.
>>
>>7077137
>paying $30 for tomato slop in a bread bowl
You and your friends are equally retarded.
>>
>>7075954
>on accident

nigga............
>......................................
>>
Chewing with mouth open
Slurping anything
Saying "Aaaah!" after taking a drink

Call me autistic or whatever but holy fuck all 3 of these things make me want to stab the person doing it in the face.
>>
>>7078324
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia
>>
>>7078329
>People who have misophonia are most commonly angered by specific sounds, such as lip-smacking, slurping, throat-clearing, nail-clipping, chewing, drinking, tooth-brushing, breathing, sniffing, talking, sneezing, yawning, walking, gum-chewing or popping, laughing, snoring, swallowing, gulping, burping, clicking dentures, typing, coughing, humming, whistling, singing, certain consonants, or repetitive sounds

Honestly most of these make me mad as fuck. Guess I have that condition or maybe I just have anger issues.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.