[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything better than a Whopper with fries and a coke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Is there anything better than a Whopper with fries and a coke? i like to just fuck the fries right into the burger and eat it like that, eating extra fries as i chew it....then you wash it all down with that fountain coke that's somehow better than coke out of the bottle, and just slightly watered down by the melting ice so its not too sweet.....

Or what about other places? What do you get at different places? A fucking Big Mac with fries is good too man, same deal with the fountain coke, it's just a great combination and McDonalds fries when they're fresh are good all by their own unlike BK fries which get shitty if you don't down em right away...and then if you can manage it you get yourself one of those little McDonalds apple pies and you down that sexy sucker

Wendy's also has mediocre fries, but their burgers are really fucking tasty and juicy with those square patties, probably taste the juciest of all the main fast food places. And their fries kinda suck but they become special when you skip the coke, order a Frosty and dip them in that delicious shit, fuck yes.....that paired with a Baconator is just too good.
>>
Fountain drinks are better because they are straight soda syrup mixed with carbonated water; it's a much more enjoyable formula than the soda you buy in bottles because it's more concentrated with sugar and flavor.
And the proper order of nation wide chain burgers is
1. Wendy's
2. Burger King
3. Mcdonalds
>>
Are you fukkin autistic son?
>>
>>7074324
No, just love that shit
>>
>>7074324
came here to post this.
>>
File: mcdonalds-Big-Mac[1].png (310 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-Big-Mac[1].png
310 KB, 444x460
>>7074312
Big Mac
>>
>>7074644
Gotta agree with this OP

Whoppers don't have any lemon-cheese on them.
>>
i can never finish a burger king meal. even a small. they're not that great.
>>
>>7074312
The whopper used to be good

in the 90s

Now they use shit tier ingredients like everyone else.
>>
fuck you viral marketer

getting a whopper meal now brb
>>
Is.it true canadians pronounce whopper as 'Hooper'

?
>>
>>7074652
You can get triple whoppers with triple cheese.
>>
>>7074644
Lose the middle bun in favor of any actual toppings and we'll talk. Every Big Mac I've had was over half bun.
>>
>>7074312
This isnt carls jr
>>
>>7074312
Getting a meal at culver's with onion rings and a dr.pepper. Fucking satisfying.
>>
>>7075082
But that isn't lemon-cheese
>>
>>7075329
didn't even know lemons produced milk. Or is this one of these American """"""cheeses""""""
>>
>>7074312
Hey OP, you're missing out on the flavor thing. Fries are there to neutralize the tastebuds; neutralize them back so they enjoy the Whopper again and again. The next time you get a whopper, try this:
- Bite into a whopper, but close your eyes just before the taste hits. Try to pick out at least 3 flavors for each mouthful.
- Cleanse your palate with a mouthful of fries. Enjoy the salty potato flavor.
- Take a swig of soda to wash it down.

Repeat the sequence over and over. If you can still get 3 different flavors on your mouthfuls as many times as you can, you'll find yourself eating slower and enjoying it much more. Enjoy!
>>
>>7075141
the sauce drenched bun is the best part.
>>
>>7074312
>I like to fuck the fries right into the burger

Goodness, anon. What did your burger king meal do to deserve that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.