[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wearing engagement rings on the line without gloves >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>wearing engagement rings on the line without gloves
>relying on luck to be head chef next year
>being smug about "terrible kitchen accidents"
>I really should have cleaned the grease over there but I'm a lazy walking vagina and am blaming the kitchen layout right now and WHOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!
>GABAGOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you feel about women working with you in the kitchen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV9Ab_YKRRk
>>
Girls only pretend to like cucumbers.
>>
>>7072389
>being on fire as your flesh bubbles up and melts off
>screaming like a bitch
fuckin women amirite? stop complaing like a damn possy
>>
You've obviously never worked the line, OP.

If a woman is going to work in a kitchen she's going to have thicker skin than most of the guys, and usually will dish it out more than she takes it.

One exception is a girl right out of high school that nobody is sure who hired, who was just completely incompetent (well, she tried, and lasted longer than plenty of others); but that probably had more to do with her being 18 and not knowing how to even cook.
>>
>>7072580
o i am laffin
>>
File: burn guard small.png (144 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
burn guard small.png
144 KB, 336x336
i burn myself while baking at least 3 times a year.
>>
>>7072587
Are you a girl or just a dumb motherfucker?
>>
File: 1434303444710.jpg (52 KB, 419x604) Image search: [Google]
1434303444710.jpg
52 KB, 419x604
Well shucks OP I wish they'd just stop pretending to like things.
>>
i wish girls didn't exist
>>
worked at a jack in the box and a girl stuck half her hand in a fryer
>women
>>
>>7072736
probably my favorite post on /ck/ ever topkek
>>
>>7072736
me to tbqh
>>
One of the most badass chefs I know is a chick, and she hates whenever anyone is like "Oh, it's so good to see a WOMAN'S touch! You can show that GIRLS can do it too ;)"

Whenever it comes up, she just says, "Hey, I'm a fucking good chef, and the customer doesn't have to look at my pussy to know it."
>>
>>7072647
>want to grab bakeware from lower rack
>not opening the oven door too wide or temp will drop
>burn forearm evrytim
>>
File: fack.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
fack.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>7073981
Shit I thought I was just stupid
Happens everytime I make a big batch of biscuits
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.