[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to eat a burger in order to maintain its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: chorizo-burger091-533x800.jpg (111 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
chorizo-burger091-533x800.jpg
111 KB, 533x800
What is the best way to eat a burger in order to maintain its structural integrity?

Front to back? In a spiral using your teeth to pinch the ends as you go? Or do you just wing it and attack whichever corner seems to be in the most trouble?
>>
>>7072141
Cut it in half and eat it from the corners
>>
>>7072141
1) Don't stack it six inches high

2) Don't stack it six inches high
>>
Use the wrapper that it came in to hold it all together. Then you can also keep your hands clean as well as avoided by drips of sauce and grease all over you lap.
If your burger came a plate with no wrapper then you get what you deserve for being a pretentious twat.
>>
>>7072141
>In a spiral using your teeth to pinch the ends as you go
is this a serious thing that people have tried?
>>
>>7072141
>Use the wrapper that it came in to hold it all together
Yeah, I don't think people eating McDonalds burgers have trouble with them falling apart

Does OP's burger really look like it came from a wrapper?
>>
Deconstruct it, it's what's hip these days.
>>
>>7073973
That's so fucked up
>>
bake your own burger buns. make them extra sturdy.
>>
>>7072209
a proper burger place will come with some kind of wrapping
>>
File: 1371430121179.jpg (78 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1371430121179.jpg
78 KB, 500x362
>>7073973
>>
it doesn't matter what order you eat it in as long as you hold it correctly

pinky and thumb on bottom
ring, middle and index fingers on top

I have never had a sensibly constructed burger fall apart while using this method
>>
Bun
Onion
Lettuce
Tomato
Cheese
Beef
Bun
>>
>when the bottom bun disappears faster than the top bun
>>
anon
>>
>>7072167
And what's your plan when you fuck up and stack it six inches high?
>>
>All this autism

There is no wrong way as long as it all ends up in your mouth.
>>
>>7072167

Well I've been told ure mom likes it 6 inches+
>>
>>7074419
That's what I told your mom last night
>>
>>7072166
>Cut it in half and eat it from the corners
This. Steak knife, serrated hopefully, and saw that guy right in half. Eat half at a time, starting with a sideways bite at skinniest edge. There's also less pressure on the contents, so less slippage for a highly stacked burger, esp with mayo or slippery tomatoes. Great to also keep bacon put, or cut through any rings of onion, so your front teeth aren't needing to be razor sharp and unspaced.
>>
>>7074406
Let the innards fall onto a plate and finish it off with a fork after the bread is gone.
>>
>>7074052
Wrong.
Bun, lettuce, onion, cheese, beef, tomato, bun.
The onion gets melted into the cheese this way, preventing slippage between the lettuce and onion and the tomato is separated to further prevent slippage.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.