[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The other day I went to a local Mom and Pop restaurant that has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: MrCrisps.jpg (16 KB, 605x410) Image search: [Google]
MrCrisps.jpg
16 KB, 605x410
The other day I went to a local Mom and Pop restaurant that has a soup bar. I put my newspaper at my place and headed to the soup bar to get a bowl. I also ordered a BLT when I got back to my booth. nyway, there are 2 old men getting soup and talking and the one old man got his soup and walked away and the other old man started talking to me. He said cruises are the best way to take a trip. They offer so much, he told me, they really are the best vacation option.
As he got his soup and walked away I thought is this right? When I'm at a soup bar I'm there to get soup not be indoctrinated about vacations and ocean cruises. I just want to get my soup and then eat my BLT. How I spend my time off from work is my business.
I think restaurants should post a sign by the soup bars about what can and cannot be discussed while waiting to get your soup.
What do you think?
>>
maybe you should wear a shirt that says
"I'm an obnoxious, anti-social moron."
>>
>>7070478

old men at soup bars are the worst
>>
>>7070478

That's sad you're not comfortable talking to others, that you dismiss another person's inane topic as 'indoctrination'. Social isolation and paranoia is a serious problem you should seek help for.
>>
>>7070478
A conversation is not indoctrination you dumb fat American fuck
>>
what the fuck is a soup bar? basically a table with like 10 different soups and you can choose what you want?
>>
>>7070571

This right here. Conversations scare the shit out of Americans.

http://gawker.com/5932846/american-becomes-laughingstock-of-canada-after-letter-to-editor-lamenting-lack-of-handgun-during-mild-confrontation

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/canada/us-cop-blasted-for-wishing-to-carry-gun-in-calgary-park-165699436.html

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2012/08/09/us_tourists_desire_for_gun_in_calgary_park_sparks_twitter_storm.html
>>
>>7070585
Gun 'rights' indoctrination has done an amazing thing to Americans
>>
I think you should stop indoctrinating ms about soup and sandwich pairings please just leave me alone.

Please do NOT reply to this post I just want to browse the Chan alone.
>>
File: Cruise Ship Indoctrination.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cruise Ship Indoctrination.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>>7070478

PATHETIC ORGANIC CREATURE. YOU WILL PARTAKE IN THE CRUISE.
>>
>>7070478
Did you remember your scarf and apple cider? Or your Irish soda bread?
>>
what in the fuck do guns and canada have to do with soup?
>>
besides stale copy pasta anyways
>>
>>7070652

The paranoia of having an actual conversation with strangers in Americans.
>>
File: sn.jpg (114 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sn.jpg
114 KB, 1600x900
>>7070478
NO SOUP FOR YOU!
>>
>>7070652
I dont see what my soda bread has to do with this topic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.