[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can you get mudfish in the US?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mudfish.jpg (51 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mudfish.jpg
51 KB, 320x240
I'm visiting relatives next month and I'd like to cook them some delicious mudfish.

Can you get that in stores regularly? If not, anyone know a company that can supply it and ship it to my relatives?
>>
>>7065414
gross
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (278 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
278 KB, 1920x1280
>>7065417
It's really good when cooked, don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
>>
>>7065414
I've never heard of mudfish, catfish sure, mudbugs sure, but mudfish? What is this strange new thing?
>>
File: mudfish-babby.jpg (11 KB, 236x270) Image search: [Google]
mudfish-babby.jpg
11 KB, 236x270
Ahh these little fuckers...
>>
according to wikipedia mudfish refers to different fish depending on where you live. So where are you from OP so we know what you mean by mudfish
>>
>>7065447
that fucker looks like an albino nigger pimp
>>
>>7065448
Snakehead or giant snakehead, either would work.
>>
I think that snakeheads and other things were put into our American ecosystem on purpose by the Chinese as a form of eco terrorism. It makes us need to need to buy more shit from them.
>>
>>7065414
cook salmon instead, OP.
>>
>>7065414
>Where can you get mudfish in the US?

in the mud.

Start digging.
>>
Those fuckers didn't just naturally migrate from China up into the Mississipi and other rivers, some group put them there and with purpose. I'm no conspiracy nut but that was on purpose.
>>
The fuckers clearly aren't pets so how would the fuckers get loose in our river system unless some group did it on purpose to harm the economy of the USA and try to make us buy shit from China?
>>
>>7065564
>>7065572
Mudfish are delicious, if they're already in your rivers why aren't they fished and eaten?
>>
>>7065587
They're not natural to the USA and there are much better fish or used to be fished and eaten.
>>
>>7065587
American fish are much higher quality and trying to force some chink snakeheads on us like that is fucked up. Don't think that we can't do something back to the ones that caused it.
>>
>>7065626
... haven't done something back to them...
They're done.
>>
>>7065611
>he has never tasted mudfish

So I take it noone on /ck/ know what they sell at Asian supermarkets in the US?

>Common snakeheads are known as Nga-mu in Manipuri, xol in Assamese, shol (শোল) in Bengali, varaal (വരാല്)) in Kerala, India; viral (Tamil: விரால்) in Tamil Nadu, India; Koramenu/Korra matta(Telugu: కొర్ర మేను/కొర్ర మట్ట), India; and Loola ලූලා in Sri Lanka; pla chon (Thai: ปลาช่อน) in Thailand;[8] gabus in Indonesia; haruan in Malaysia;[9] and haloan, aruan, haruan, bulig, dalag, or "mudfish" in the Philippines.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.