[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gas/Farts/Flatulence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: fartfood.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fartfood.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Low on food so I just ate half a can of Old El Paso refried beans, 2 veggie dogs, and 2 vegan sausage pattys (leftover from when my vegan sister visited). Tonight could be the gasiest night ever. I love a good fart session. What foods do you eat that give you gas? I remember apple juice used to make a friend of mine practically explode out of his bunghole.

Pic very related
>>
>drink glass of milk
>drink can of soda immediately after
>chase soda with bud light
>wait one hour
>enjoy the smell of auschwitz
>>
>>7058911
Beans
Undercooked peas
Ice cream and beer
>>
>>7058962
Haha you have a specific strategy for holocaust farts, eh? I like that.

The farts are starting.... in about an hour, these things will be epic.
>>
cheesecake makes my farts smell like a rotting corpse for some reason and they last about 8 hours
>>
>>890691
Silken tofu smoothie

Look up a recipe, I literally didn't want to hang out with my gf for at least a day because of them, I almost called off work. I couldn't even stand the smell, I would walk into my spare bedroom to fart and shut the door behind me. I left the window for that room open in the dead of winter. It was bad. I went to work, we were working nights to paint an office building, I farted and cleared the hallway. My boss was pissed because everyone cleared out and stopped working, then he went and smelled it and demanded to know who did it. He made us take an early lunch so it could clear out.
>>
>>7059206
Kek
>>
File: shit disturber.jpg (59 KB, 540x493) Image search: [Google]
shit disturber.jpg
59 KB, 540x493
>>7058911
Drinking a few glasses of this makes my shits the next morning completely liquid and smell like satan's morning breath and travels through every room on the same floor.
I might be allergic to something in it but I'll be damned if that's gonna stop me
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 220x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 220x320
Soy Nuts. You'll be farting within minutes, for hours.
>>
File: mfw.gif (551 KB, 245x163) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
551 KB, 245x163
>>7058911
You are disgusting.
>>
I suggest buying fresh cider and adding a little (too much will create a yeast taste) activated yeast. Cover that and wait 12-24 hours until that stuff is good and bubbly. Chug that delicious carbonated cider.
Bonus points for eating anything with lots of sulfur, onions and cabbage come to mind.
>>
>>7058911
>bowl of vegetarian spicy lentils on white rice from Indian place
>six bottles of Stella
I filled my bedroom loft with so much stink, it floated downstairs into my college apartment and woke my roommates up. Delicious food and beer, but it was the kind of fart where even my asshole was gasping for air.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.