[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do they get their crust so good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Pizzahut.jpg (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Pizzahut.jpg
59 KB, 400x400
How do they get their crust so good
>>
How do they get they're sauce so bad
>>
>>7053865
They season it with the blood of virgins

>>7053869
They use the blood of town bicycles as a base.
>>
>>7053865
If you are referring to the pan pizza, because it's thick dough covered in butter and is fried in the pan making it buttery and crispy doughy.
>>
>>7053865
deep frying it in oil
>>
>>7053865
My mom has top pleb taste in pizza she fucking hates every pizza crust at every joint in town except for the thin crust at pizza hut for some reason.
>>
>>7053869
Pizza Hut sauce recipe is roughly 1.5 litres of passata, 1.5 litres of water, 140g of dry seasoning mix. Stir that shit up and its done. No cooking involved.

>>7053865
A large pan pizza base is put in to a dish which contains around 60-80ml of oil (I think its soybean oil). That is roughly 400-500 calories of oil.
>>
>>7053865
yes floppy oily dough is my favorite
>>
>>7053865
>>7053865
Its premade in a facility somewhere then when it reaches they store they fry in 1/2 cup of GMO soybean oil

Their pan crust has trans fats in it and their hand tossed does not sure I'm betting that soybean oil is always partially hydrogenated (need citation from a chef at pizza hut)
>>
Nothing really good about it, it's standard crust that's slathered in butter
>>
>How do they get their crust so good

By default, it's practically fried. That's why it's oily unless you specify no olive oil.
>>
>>7055636
Morons the lot of you. It's vegetable oil. The sauce is concentrate that is mixed with water to thin it out. Pan dough is tossed in a pan with oil overnight, proofed in the morning, good for a day of use after that. Hand tossed is tossed on a screen that's been sprayed with food release, then tossed in the walk in and thawed overnight, good for 2 days. Thin crust is a sheet of something you would think to use as a wallpaper, thawed and used as is, it's objectively the healthiest crust because no oil is needed for it. All dough, cheese, meats are frozen when received/stored, vegetables are generally somewhat frozen when they show up but stored in a 34* walk in, all dough/meats are stored at 0* until thawed for use.
>>
>>7056905
http://www.pizzahut.com/assets/w/nutrition/BrandStandardNutritionalInformationFINAL111314.pdf

>veggie lovers
>72g of fat
>>
I worked at pizza hut for like a month. Basically it's what every anon on here is saying. Its' slathered in oil. It's two pumps of oil for every crust. It's super oily because of that.
>>
>>7053865
I'm getting sick of having to stop at two different huts for pizza and sunglasses.
>>
Silicone țbh fām śmh
>>
>>7053872
epic
>>
>>7057457
They used to cater to your kind, a long, long, long time ago.
>>
>>7053865
I worked there for a while. All the bases come frozen. I think the freezing process creates crystals in the water based dough and that is what makes it light and fluffy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.