[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did people start calling these "nigger toes" and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: nigger toes 2.jpg (14 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
nigger toes 2.jpg
14 KB, 300x200
When did people start calling these "nigger toes" and fucking why?
>>
cuz they brown
>>
Niggers lol
>>
>>7053793
When white people started being racist
>>
>>7053815
shut up, racist
>>
>>7053815
racism is a social construct so it its not real
>>
>>7053854
is mayonnaise a social construct?
>>
>>7053854
rape and consent are also social constructs

let's start banging bitches
>>
>>7053793
I'm almost 40 & my great grandmother called them nigger toes so at least that long
>>
>>7053793
Nigger Toes were the original name, and it persisted even after slavery ended in Brazil in 1888. It was only after the Civil Rights Act of 1968 that America imposed fines on any racist imports, Yakov Smirnof narrowly escaped deportation by proving that he was indeed white and there is no such thing as racism against whites. Meanwhile an enterprising, but unoriginal, nut farmer in Brazil was trying to get around the import ban, and simply marked his nuts as Brazil nuts. This angered the Nigger Toe producing countries of Bolivia and Peru, but after a court hearing by the South American Nut Council, they sided with calling them Brazil nuts. Years later it would be revealed that the CIA had rigged the SANC elections and gotten several Portuguese speaking anticommunist on the board, but nothing was done to correct the injustice.
>>
>>7054359
fascinating, I don't even care that most of that probably isn't true.
>>
>>7054359
lol
>>
>>7053793
Are you really upset over the name of a food?
Fuck you nigger
>>
I laughed for like an hour the day I found out that's what they're actually called.

It was also the same day I found out the "lyrics" to eenie meenie miney mo are supposed to be "catch a nigger by it's toe"

>mfw people were fixated on black people's toes
>>
I'm 24 and my mom said they were called nigger toes when SHE was a kid (like in the 70s). At this time it wasn't really considered racist I suppose. Presently my mom would get angry if I ever use the N word around her.
>>
File: NiggerlipsZ.jpg (57 KB, 506x582) Image search: [Google]
NiggerlipsZ.jpg
57 KB, 506x582
OOGAH BOOGA

GUBBAMEN WITE WIMMIN

FRIED CHICKEN WATERMELON KOOLAID

MY KEEDS BABY GIBES ME DAT

WE WUZ KINGS IN SHIT WE RULED ALL OF AFRICA

WELFARE AND MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN HE JUS ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH

HE WAS GOIN TO COLLEGE HE JUS TURNIN HIS LIFE AROUND

HEY CRACKA WHERE YOU GOIN' WITE BOY DAS RITE MANG

BIP BUP MUDDA FUGGIN PECKAWOODS BRINGIN' DAT BLACK MAN DOWN

CHAMPAGNE CRYSTAL CATALAC ESCALADE ROLLIN ON DUBS

HOL DUP U TELLIN ME NOW HOLDUP HOL DUP

SHIT MAN LAYED A HOMIE DOWN WITH MY GAT

DAS RACIST YALL MUDDAFUGGA SMDH TBΗ FΑΜ
>>
>>7055135
brain damage
>>
>>7055138

fuck off you lazy spook, other people want to use the library computers too and how about you learn to walk on one side of the fucking sidewalk
>>
>>7055140
unbelievable brain damage
>>
>>7055140
>how about you learn to walk on one side of the fucking sidewalk
This.
Negroes are filth.
>>
>>7055156
>being this brainwashed
>>
>>7055156

Damn, are you a woman or a faggot?
>>
>>7055156

great retort you walking shit stain.

it's like that's all you know in your vocabulary. Maybe you should have stayed in school instead of dropping out to 'play the game' and sell drugs you degenerate piece of monkey garbage. Don't get shot by your "homies" "dawg"
>>
>>7055171
>>7055182
>>7055184
dripping with insecurities.
>>
>>7053793
my 85yo grandmother calls them nigger toes. she knows it's "wrong" but does it anyways because she's not racist but is stuck in her ways.
>>
>>7055138
>>7055156
>>7055215

get the fuck out of here, you piece of shit redditor cuntrag
>>
>>7054359
>>7054359
Kek lost me at South American Nut Council
>>
>>7055297
My grandmother's from Oklahoma and she calls them nigger toes too.
I remember as a kid we went to the store (in southern california) and she asked a black clerk where to find the nigger toes. Shit was laffs
>>
>>7055457
my grandmother is from/lives in bay area callifornia....so not sure how she fairs.
>>
bix nood
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.