[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you ever eat dry ramen as a snack growing up? It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x299
Did any of you ever eat dry ramen as a snack growing up?
It was like the go-to lunch snack in middle-school and lots of kids did it. This was an affluent area too.
>>
Yes.I would usually put the seasoning on it too, I knew someone who put the oil on it.
I am from eastern europe.
>>
Yes.

It's actually pretty common.
>>
>>7053593

Yeah, it was great. Lots of jealous kids, whose parents didn't let them partake in the fun grumbled and muttered about it giving kids worms.

Fuck those kids.
>>
it was pretty shit to be honest family
>>
I still do it sometimes if I dont have anything crunchy and salty in the house and I dont feel like goin out
oriental flavor the best
>>
>>7053853
>I still do
you better be twelve, nigga. if not, that's fucking embarrassing
>>
yea all the cool kids did it (as in maori poor kids)

I was pissed my mom never packed it for me, "because it was unhealthy" say my mom.

but then I realized the maori kids didn't get their lunch made and just took a packet of noodles and ate it raw

back then I was sympathetic to the maori plight, and secretely felt sorry for them. and blamed their bad behaviour in school due to lack of parenting and neglect.

but now I see the truth. maori's as a race are genetically inferior to the europeans. maori's are a bunch of tribal, thieving disgusting muds descended from cannibals and murderers (literally)
>>
>>7053858
>maori
wikipedia says they're australian m8?
>>
yep

far too high in sodium tho
>>
>>7053593
Raw ramen
Chicken flavor is best
Shake the bag motherfucker
>>
>>7053850
I'm not your fucking family you disgusting piece of worthless shit!
>>
>>7053593
I started doing that when I went to jail. There is a severe lack of crunchy food not in commisary there.
>>
>>7053889
Out of curiosity, how much did it cost? I heard they upcharge in a big way because of the captive market.
>>
Hawaii reporting in.

Add the powder, crunch it up, twist the top and shake it till (kinda) coated.

Was more of a "friends parents aren't around, lets find some snacks" thing than something you'd bring to school for lunch.
>>
>>7053896

Did the same in BC
>>
>>7053593
>middle school
>affluent area
same
shit was weird
>>
>>7053889
Why'd the big man put you in the slammer anon?
>>
>>7053880
5mh 2bh f4m
>>7053888
4chan warning incoming
>>
>>7053914
f a m whats wrong?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.