[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Isn't this so cool, I get to eat cake for dinner a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ck.jpg (15 KB, 249x226) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
15 KB, 249x226
> Isn't this so cool, I get to eat cake for dinner and still lose weight!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk71xrNdGHQ
>>
all these vegan what I eat videos really trigger me
>>
File: 1446675419551.jpg (37 KB, 533x458) Image search: [Google]
1446675419551.jpg
37 KB, 533x458
> this is what vegans actually believe
>>
what is it with vegans being so fucking anal about every aspect of their food?

you'd think with the vegan lifestyle apparently being so healthy they wouldn't have to check for literally every vitamin their hungry skeletons need

and aren't vegan diets expensive as fuck? all those fresh fruits and powders and vitamin pills must cost a lot
>>
How fucking autistic do you have to be to get angry at this?
How autistic do you have to be to actually search for vegan videos just so you can post them on /ck/ and get angry with other neckbeard food-hipsters?

Do you ever think about what you're doing and just think
>oh shit, this isn't normal behavior, I shouldn't be doing this
>>
>>7055997
>goes on 4chan
>complains about the behaviour of other people

h e h
e
h
>>
>>7055966
A channel dedicated to a specific diet is obviously going to go into detail about nutrition.
>>
>>7056010
Help is available. You don't have to suffer like this.
>>
>>7056011
i didn't look at the channel mentioned in the OP in particular, it's just something of a trend i've noticed with practically every vegan

they always subsitute their fucking veggies with vitamin pills and calcium powders and whatnot

this just baffles me as i said, isn't living vegan supposed to be naturally healthy?
why do you have to consume all this extra garbage just to live vegan?
>>
>'cause i don't eat enough like, leafy greens, so, i don't know, i think this is good for me

Isn't this the same girl that eats 10 pounds of lettuce for dinner? What is she on about?
>>
>>7055997
You sound pretty angry yourself m8
>>
>bland shit
>le superfoods
>no meats
>nasty as fuck concoctions

no wonder they are crazy and/or suicidal women mostly
>>
>>7055997
What constitutes normal behavior to you?
If you step back and read your reaction to someone's post on a message board, and still think you know what normal behavior is, you're as fucking stupid as you think you are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.