[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Making dinner for the gf and I >She prefers to eat out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: binturong_thumb.jpg (23 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
binturong_thumb.jpg
23 KB, 294x294
>Making dinner for the gf and I
>She prefers to eat out of bowls, easier
>Cut chicken into strips, cook with salt, pepper, onion, garlic, and ginger
>Basic shit, served over rice
>GF asks me if I can cut the chicken into smaller bites next time so there will be more chicken
>What?
>She says that if you cut it smaller, there will be more to go around
>What
>I try to explain it'll be the same volume of chicken, no matter how you cut it
>She says I am wrong, since there will be more in each bits
>MFW

Anyone else ever encounter this? Pic unrelated, its a binturong.
>>
>anyone else encounter a woman as dumb as a box of rocks?
Nope. You've found the only one.
>>
I'll never understand how people can be content dating idiots.
>>
>>7051754
>there will be more to go around
This is the point she's trying to make. She'd rather have a smaller piece of chicken with each bite than one big piece every other bite.
>>
In cutting it up you create a larger surface area for more sauce to be absorbed into, fuck it I'm just trying to play devil's advocate.
>>
File: getouttamyface.jpg (102 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
getouttamyface.jpg
102 KB, 720x1280
why are you women so fucking dumb, bros?
>>
File: Red does not approve.jpg (44 KB, 307x400) Image search: [Google]
Red does not approve.jpg
44 KB, 307x400
>>7051754
>She prefers to eat out of bowls, easier.

I would serve it to her on a plate, the way normal people eat....because she's not a fucking dog.

>GF asks me if I can cut the chicken into smaller bites next time

The answer would be no. She can cut her own damn chicken.

WHO is the ACTUAL bitch in this relationship, anon?

Here's a hint, it's YOU.

Son, I am disappoint.
>>
Though her phrasing is wrong, I understand what she means. Think of it this way: she wants the chicken cut into smaller pieces so that it's less likely she'll get a mouthful of rice without any chicken in it (or vice versa), is all. It's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granular_convection
Basically, she had a good idea but a profoundly stupid way of explaining it to you.
>>
>>7051795
that's the fuckiest fucking picture fucking ever
I need a shower
>>
>>7051802
He needs to trim his nose hairs
>>
>>7051754

> his "gf" asks for more chicken by cutting it up
> huur volume same though
> doesn't know it is observably more because of the increased surface area

babby hate math?
>>
>>7051754
Next time throw it in the blender
>>
>>7051754
i think she means this in the same sense as getting a pizza cut into more slices so there's more slices even though the same amount of pizza.
either way shes retard.
>>
>>7051754
>ut of bowls, easier
>>Cut chicken into strips, cook with salt, pepper, onion, garlic, and ginger
>>Basic shit, served over rice

your gf is dumb but she means that she wants the chicken evenly distributed in chunks w/ the rice
>>
>>7051754
>She prefers to eat out of bowls, easier

How embarrassing, it would bring me great shame to associate myself with such an inadequate human.
>>
worst
thread
EVER
>>
>>7051775
This

I wouldn't call her stupid so much as she doesn't know how to make her point understood. You can tell what she really meant (more chicken in every bite) and the fact that you wanted to keep arguing the greater scientific point just means you're being pedantic for no good reason. Which can be just as bad. I mean you even had to green text it.

>/ck/ my girlfriend uses retarded wording to explain herself
>lol amirite desu senpai
>>
>>7051764
Not everyone is gay
>>
>>7052243

Any guy who intends to stay with a woman soon learns to just accept it and live his life with a retard.
>>
>>7051798
Sounds like you have some serious issues about masculinity and relationships.
Hey OP, don't take this guy's advice, he needs to work some stuff out first.
>>
>gf

gotta start filtering this word, it's like fucking facebook in here.
>>
>>7051754
My grandmother always urges me to take milk in my coffee whenever I'm visiting her, because it makes it "less strong".
>>
>>7052802
Your grandmother's one kinky broad.
>>
>>7051754
I know you're probably somewhere on the spectrum and tend to take things really literally, so you might not get this, but while cutting something smaller may not increase the actual amount of it in the dish, by increasing the distribution you can increase the perception of how much of it is in the dish.

Women tend to think more in terms of perception as opposed to fact, and that's the source of your misunderstanding.
>>
>>7052802
Does she specifically mean with regards to caffeine? Or could she mean the coffee flavor is less strong?
>>
File: Its true you know.png (544 KB, 600x785) Image search: [Google]
Its true you know.png
544 KB, 600x785
>>7052550

Sounds more like YOU have serious issues about masculinity in relationships.

That bitch, like ALL bitches, is trying to test that faggot by making him jump through all her hoops. Bitch should be satisfied that she's getting served a home cooked meal, but instead, she's got the nerve to place demands on how she is to be served?

>you will serve me in muh bowl
>you will cut up chicken finer next time

Yea, fuck that.

If OP was honest and thought about it, I bet this bitch has all kinds of stupid little demands she makes him do, and I bet the dumb fucker does them too, because he probably doesn't know any better. Probably raised to be a submissive bitch by a single mother, too.

ALL women try to bitch you up by making seemingly insignificant little demands, and they do this as a way to test you to see if you're a real man that can lead, or a submissive little bitch. They may complain when you DON'T share YOUR food, won't hold their fucking purse, or carry their bullshit in your pockets, or when you sit where YOU want to fucking sit to watch a show or movie, or that you serve them food on a plate instead of a bowl like they "demanded", but deep down they'll RESPECT you, and that's what counts.

Women want a leader, not a submissive little bitch follower, and if they don't realize that, they sure as hell do when they actually encounter one and compare him to their castrated little pet of a "boyfriend". They'll drop submissive little pussies in a heartbeat to fuck, and be with, a man that is not afraid to lead, and expects them to either follow or get the fuck out of his life.
>>
>>7053294
You've never actually been with a woman have you?
>>
>>7052048
Welcome to /ck/, this is as good as it gets
>>
>>7051754
I understood her point just fine. Your constant attempts to explain the same point over and over are a strong indicator of autism.
>>
>>7051754
i love dumb girls. they're something special.
>>
>>7051754

Women just work like that, dumb as fucking bricks. They also, in general, believe that shopping on sale will "earn" them money (as opposed to "saving" in the sense of spending less than you normally would for items you'd purchase anyway). They literally believe that their net worth will increase from doing so.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.