[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spent 6-8 hours a day in a small restaurant cranking out fancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x1136
I spent 6-8 hours a day in a small restaurant cranking out fancy and expensive dishes with multiple sauces. I prep and cook everything along with the chef, who also owns the restaurant.

I go home and eat $1.00 microwave entrees.
I feel guilty.

Pic related, what I cook erryday
>>
>unevenly chopped herb "garnish" all over the rim of the plate

I don't know what year you're living in, but I'm guessing $1 buys you a pretty decent dinner.
>>
>>7051037
The pictures are from their website and taken before I came to work there. The former cook was an old nigger fired for smoking crack on the clock. Lambchops marinated in a secret seasoning blend, grilled, sliced, slathered in a jalapeƱo mint glaze and re-grilled.
>>
>>7051034

That seems kind of dumb. Don't you at least have doggy bags at the place?
>>
>>7051049
We actually have cat bags, we save scraps for Chef's kittehs
>>
File: catoful boyfriend.jpg (212 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
catoful boyfriend.jpg
212 KB, 768x1024
>>7051061
Reading that gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling.
>>
>>7051034
You work in a restaurant & only pull 6 hour shifts?
Dafuq
Shortest shift I ever did was 10 hours. Longest was 16
>>
Looks disgusting baka desu senpai
>>
File: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
microexpressions-disgust.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>>7051034
>>
>>7051261
This. Least I've ever worked as a cook was 10 hours.
>>
>>7051034
Your place seems weird.

>food looks outdated
>no staff meals
>short as fuck hours

but yeah idk, stop eating microwave meals? Only working normal hours should leave you plenty of time to cook decent food at home.
>>
>>7051034
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
>>
>>7051034
>I go home and eat $1.00 microwave entrees.
>I feel guilty.
eat at work mate
>>
>>7051580
>and has a milliondollar house on the beach
I'm sure we'll all get right on that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.