[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me settle a debate between me and my friends, /ck/. Wh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Help me settle a debate between me and my friends, /ck/.

Which is the better food, cucumber or bread?

http://www.strawpoll.me/5935689
>>
File: both is good.gif (946 KB, 398x223) Image search: [Google]
both is good.gif
946 KB, 398x223
How about ya'll make a cucumber sandwich and leave us out of this?
>>
>>7049065
Well how ridiculous, what sort of people are you? Are you just contrarian for the sake of it? You might prefer cucumber to bread, but try living on it and see how far you get.
>>
Fileted cucumber goes great with gosky patty, but not when they're milk rolls.
>>
I dunno, what kinda bread we talking here?
>>
Typical cucumberfags
>autistic
>weeaboo
>finna get carbs

Typical breadbros
>neurotypical
>prefers superior western animation
>real f*ckin niqqas

Smh I swear to g*d y'all kekumbers need to give up senpai
>>
>>704929
Yeah, I bet you think you're aneurotypical too don't you, kek.
>>
>breadfags BTFO
>>
>>7049332
typical cukcumber reply
>>
>2015

>not making superior cucumber sandwiches.

Plebs, all of you.
>>
The bread sandwich is the most patrician of all
>>
>You will never ram a cucumber up a tiny Hong Kongese girls gash

Feels bad man
>>
>>7049361
that... was very specific
>>
>>7049102
What makes cucumber sandwichs so perfect? It's like they're better than the sums of their parts.

It's like the one hors d'oeuvre you could eat an entire platter of and still want more.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 600x912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 600x912
Akane likes mayonnaise on her cucumber!
>>
File: jim.jpg (30 KB, 468x413) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
30 KB, 468x413
>>7049393
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.