[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideas for spiked lemonade?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: simply lemonade.jpg (103 KB, 381x312) Image search: [Google]
simply lemonade.jpg
103 KB, 381x312
I am in a situation here.
I have friends coming over for my birthday this weekend and a few of them are girls who don't like the taste of beer or doing shots, so I am planning to make some sort of lemonade drink.
Any ideas on recipes? I have never made mixed drinks before so I have no idea what I am doing, and what mixes well with things.

I was thinking of getting some of pic related, and just mixing it with some flavoured Bacardi (either black razz or lemon flavour)... does that sound like it would be alright?

If not, what mixes well with lemonade?
>>
>>7043168
Get the lime-ade make margaritas
>>
>>7043172
No idea how to make that, can you point me to a good recipe?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 576x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 576x383
>>7043194
Dude fart you - you can use google to learn how to make a margarita

Here is a recipe that is pretty sweet - it's called Panty Dropper

30 rack of Natty Light
Handle (maybe two) of bottom tier vodka
Pink lemonade
Tequila if you fucking feel like it
Throw it all into a big water cooler or one of those Gatorade dispensers they throw on coaches after sportsball
Stir and enjoy or don't - I'm not bothered
>>
File: 13382829[1].jpg (45 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
13382829[1].jpg
45 KB, 410x410
>>7043194
not sure if it's what he was talking about, but you can get frozen buckets of margarita mix and all you have to do is add a liter of tequila or whatever it ways on the label. Obviously it's not going to taste like an authentic margarita, but chicks love them
>>
>>7043168
>lemonade
>sprite (or tonic water to give it a little fizz)
>vodka

There ya go. Enjoy.

Also, Gatorade and vodka is delish too. Plus them electrolytes.
>>
>>7043168
Ever clear
>>
>>7043168
Summer Beer
1 can of frozen lemonade mix
add one can of vodka
one can of water
one can of water
one beer

You can take it to the next level if you a blender & some ice.

or

Firefly & lemonade is pretty good
>>
99 anything and Dr. Pepper
>>
>>7043168
3:2 ratio alcohol to lemon sugar water
use nice alcohols over 40% and enjoy :)
>>
>>7043168
Tell those cheap cunts ti bring their own drink
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.