[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic unrelated, first off. I have a 2 lb bag of those tiny "salad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1441162039656.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1441162039656.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Pic unrelated, first off.

I have a 2 lb bag of those tiny "salad shrimp". I was going to make shrimp salad rolls, but the temp has dropped and it's only 40°F here, so I'm kind of wanting something warm to eat for lunch, not cold.
Anyone have some good recipes or ideas for a hot meal using salad shrimp?
>>
>>7042180
Spaghetti with shrimp.
>>
>>7042180
Linguine with shrimp.
>>
Fettuccini with shrimp.
>>
Gnocci w/tiny shrimp
>>
Tagliatelle with shrimp.
>>
Shrimp is the chicken of the sea...

Bubba knows.

https://youtu.be/4rT5fYMfEUc?t=1m20s
>>
>>7042235
>>7042237
>>7042240
>>7042249
You all belong in gay baby jail.

OP, those shrimp will suck in pasta, they'll shrink down to nothing. Here's some better ideas.
>chop shrimp finely, mix with scallions, a little soy or ponzu sauce, and chili flakes, then fill wonton wrappers with the mixture and either steam and cover in a spicy chili sauce or drop in hot broth for wonton soup
>put on a pizza
>combine with grated cheese, scallions or chives, a dash of hot sauce, some chopped olives, and enough mayo to make it spreadable, spread on toast and broil for open faced shrimp melts
>shrimp burritos with sautéed peppers and onions, beans, lettuce, guacamole, and salsa inside
>shrimp, spinach, and artichoke dip
>shrimp and spaghetti squash casserole
>scallion pancakes filled with shrimp, egg, coriander leaves, and hot chili sauce
>shrimp fried rice
>>
Get 6in tortillas, make mini shrimp tacos
>>
>>7042288
>those shrimp will suck in pasta, they'll shrink down to nothing

Do you buy those fingernail-sized shrimp or something?
>>
>>7042354
Do you not know what salad shrimp are?
>>
>>7042363
I've seen shrimps from medium to tiny labeled as "salad shrimp."
>>
>>7042369
OP here. They're those tiny shrimp, like you'd use to make shrimp salad sandwiches. I just didn't want a cold meal today, since it got so chilly outside.

>>7042288
Thanks for those suggestions!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.