[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I have 30 eggs and a couple kilos of brown rice, along with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: egg and rice.jpg (124 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
egg and rice.jpg
124 KB, 1024x768
Guys I have 30 eggs and a couple kilos of brown rice, along with dried pinto, kidney and butter beans to last me a week ... I have a whole heap of you standard dried herbs and spices and £5 for additional items

Serving suggestions?
>>
I have frozen cabbage, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and plain flour and self raising flour too if that helps
>>
Throw it all in a blender and make a smoothie.

Don't forget to add plenty of freshly squeezed free-range non-GMO organic semen.
>>
make beans and rice, serve that stuff with fried eggs.
also make a chili and eat it with rice, just get a few big cans of cheap tomatoes.

buy some flour and bake yourself a cake you got so many eggs.

and google egg fried rice.
>>
>>7041829

> 5 bucks for additional items

chipotle
garlic
onions

must haves for solid beans imo.
>>
>>7041857
>>7041849
Thank you guys
>>
>>7041829
Get a head of broccoli for <50p. Get onions, garlic, and one other veggie. Get canned sardines for 40p each and that's some real good food right there
>>
get milk and sugar, make lots of pastry cream.
>>
>>7041829
Iceland frozen mince.
>>
>>7041857

>bucks
does not compute
>>
>>7042463
Got a kilo of frozen broccoli from farmfoods for £1
Frozen mince for £1
2 big onions for 70p
Garlic for 30p
>>
>>7043184
And have put my beans in to soak overnight
>>
>>7043184
You did good
>>
>>7041829
Fried rice
I find myself make a nice big bowl of fried rice when I'm feeling lazy and hungry
>>
>>7045871
Oh. Noticed it's brown rice
I dunno how well you can make fried rice with that
>>
File: tomato-egg-fry.jpg (43 KB, 514x342) Image search: [Google]
tomato-egg-fry.jpg
43 KB, 514x342
I'd recommend onions and canned tomatoes maybe celery and peppers to prepare beans with.
You could also try adding them in some sort of omelette or egg dish.
The veggies could also be used in a salad if you have the appropriate oils.
Or a simple tomato sauce for the rice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.