[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you do when there is hair in your food but its the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 345rtyhg.jpg (226 KB, 540x513) Image search: [Google]
345rtyhg.jpg
226 KB, 540x513
what do you do when there is hair in your food but its the same color as yours but a different length and the jew manager won't do shit about it?
>>
>>7039868

Call ICE, or threaten to.

Half the BOH staff would disappear in an instant.
>>
I found a hair in my Alfredo the other day. Wiped if on a napkin and kept eating desu
>>
Pull it out and eat your food, girl-brains
>>
>>7039868
vegans ruin everything. look at that smug face. it's probably thinking about how much better than you it is because it doesn't eat rabbit.
>>
There was a live cricket in my salad one time. Not like even buried in the lettuce, like sitting on top.
>>
File: 1442949775870.jpg (21 KB, 625x344) Image search: [Google]
1442949775870.jpg
21 KB, 625x344
>>7039868
Only tip 20% because they wouldn't bring me a new dish.

Yes, I am Ameircan.
>>
>>7039868
mass shooting I've gotten away with it 39 times in 40 states to be honest with you. mac 10 if you were wondering.
>>
why do people get so autistic about hair in their food? like i understand pubes cus that's nasty af but if it's a head hair and it didn't even end up in your mouth it seems bitchy to make a fuss about it.
>>
I'd stand up and walk out of the place unless by brother was the manager and that happened once, it was a nigger hair too. I could have gotten them all fired, I certainly didn't eat that food but I didn't want to cause any problems either so only mentioned it years later. It was during my bro's wedding so starting some shit in one of his restaurants would have had no point and would have pissed off my mother. Me and my cousin noticed it and that was fine, none of us ate there again I'll tell ya.
>>
If it upsets you that much, seriously just walk out and never come back.
>>
>>7040986
Did you remember to pick and choose the people who were all right?
>>
>>7040988
Pretty much this. I've had long ass hairs in my food too, at home and once and a while at a restaurant. Hairnets aren't super great and shit can catch on clothing from other people who don't need one.
>>
>>7040994
>not wanting to cause problems for badly paid employees

It's like you stopped caring about life.
>>
typically I just pull it out and keep eating, but then again im a man and not a fucking pussy who whines about mundane shit.
>>
>>7041035
Riiigt
>sais the virgin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.