[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soda pop causes heart failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: soda.jpg (5 KB, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
soda.jpg
5 KB, 135x90
yet another reason not to drink soda. they keep piling on.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/03/health/soda-heart-failure-study/index.html

in the future, Soda will have warning labels and people will treat it like cigarettes.
>>
Ingesting massive amounts of sugar is bad for you. Who knew?
>>
File: 1301191522002.jpg (38 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1301191522002.jpg
38 KB, 645x773
it doesn't matter. my heart has already failed me many times before.
>>
drink water
eat the blandest grass and supplement pills

don't enjoy anything and live happily a few years longer
>>
>>7039609
m8...
>>
>in the future, Soda will have warning labels and people will treat it like cigarettes.
People are already moving away from the idea that governments should be controlling what we eat/drink/smoke/snort. In the future we will be free to ingest whatever we want.
>>
You mean this dark brown liquid with tons of added chemicals and sugar is bad for your health? Holy shit i'm glad people like OP are up to date with the latest news.
>>
Yet another reason to not drink water

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/mobileart-emh.asp?articlekey=59285
>>
>>7039670
Really? I'm under the impression that more people want whatever you love to be taxed to hell.
>>
>>7039516

i think it should, there is no reason anyone needs to drink a soda regularly, because it only ruins the flavor of the soda itself.

having soda no more than 4 times a year makes it a delicious experience. especially if you do cream soda or even better, root beer floats.
>>
>>7039529
>>7039682
Its the GMO HFCS that's really killing us
>>
>>7040730
Show me one finger lickin' kentucky fried kernel of proof that GMOs are bad for you and I'll concede.

You can't.
>>
Only in large quantities though. It's fine if you drink soda as a snack every now and then. However don't expect anything good to come from drowning 2 liters if soda each day.
>>
>>7040744
Too early right now anon. It took us 75 years to find out partially hydrogenated oils were bad for us
>>
>>7039609
It only gets worse from here
>>
>>7039670
sure, some people are moving away from authority, and some arent. just like always.

ironically its the so-called "liberals" who are all for big brother in our lives.
>>
>>7040832
>>
Oh boy, another study that has no conclusive link but statistics
Show me the chemistry
>>
>>7040713

This. When I started to cook for myself and eat healthier I cut out pop entirely.

After a few months I drank a can of coke at a party and it was heavenly.
>>
File: 1368040184963.jpg (46 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
1368040184963.jpg
46 KB, 800x539
>>7039609
>>
File: powerade-zero-walmart[1].png (299 KB, 518x388) Image search: [Google]
powerade-zero-walmart[1].png
299 KB, 518x388
I haven't had a soda in months, I'm fucking addicted to sports drinks though, besides water all I drink is this. I especially like blue, orange and purple flavors.
>>
>believing anything doctors say today
nope.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 479x479
>>
Why do sodafags always have to drink it every day? Save it for special occasions or the weekend.
>>
>>7042357
"addiction"
>>
>>7042357
smoke soda erryday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFHN1IMWOZA
>>
>>7042270

its almost like taking drugs. i can sit there and just let the bubbles slide around on my tongue. every sip is glorious.

but if you take it too often you just lose the high and are trying to make sure you get enough not to have a meltdown
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.