[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw fast food workers don't fucking smile and give me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: MediaHandler.ashx.jpg (53 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
MediaHandler.ashx.jpg
53 KB, 600x337
>mfw fast food workers don't fucking smile and give me friendly service

Fuck you faggot losers, there's a reason you're losing big time to fast casual places like chipotle. Give me good service you lowly shits.
>>
File: 13379849084.gif (481 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
13379849084.gif
481 KB, 500x375
>>7037090

>mfw you eat fast food
>>
>I'm so lonely that I need strangers who don't care about me to pretend to care about me
the thread

I hate it when they greet me by asking how I am or how my day has been. Just say hello and give me my stuff.
>>
Holy shit you absolute raging faggot please take a step back and reevaluate your life because something has gone drastically wrong at some point along the line my guy
>>
>>7037090
I serve in a nice italian restaurant (avg entree = $30ish) and I'm not gonna fucking lie to your face with a fake smile, that's not good service and it breeds resentment.
>>
File: 1446234022730.jpg (75 KB, 277x256) Image search: [Google]
1446234022730.jpg
75 KB, 277x256
>>7037090
Yet you forget its you faggots who will come crawling into our establishments because you don't want to cook for your family or for yourself. I've always told co-workers that if we could, we could probably degrade people for our fast food.
>>
>all these assumed fast food shits that are going to get fired for not being friendly
>>
>>7037090
I only want to be handed my food in a timely manner with a minimum of contamination.

I don't care if the employee asks me to kill him because his life is a hollow lie, as long as he meets the basic requirements of food service i.e. giving me food.
>>
>>7037090
Lol who gives a shit. I mean it's nice when fast food workers look like they aren't on the verge of suicide but all I give a fuck about is getting my food with the least amount of boogers and spit in it and in a timely manner. I don't need a stranger making hollow chitchat because their managers are forced by corporations to make sure they do that.
>>
The wages it takes to give you fast food at the prices you want don't buy you anything but apathetic teenagers and people full of despair.
>>
They're losing because people think places like Chipotle are healthier

It's also trendy to be bourgeoisie nowadays
>>
i had burger king today and it was fucking awful
they put too much mayonnaise on my whopper and the black girl who handed me my meal was so careless
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.