[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people really put milk duds in their popcorn, or is that only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: thumb_600.jpg (95 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
95 KB, 590x590
Do people really put milk duds in their popcorn, or is that only an american thing?
>>
Lol I've never heard of it. I'm America
>>
>>7034794
It was on that koth episode where Bobby and Connie had a fake break up
>>
I'm not sure where you got that idea, I've never seen anyone do that. It sounds like a perfect snack to eat while watching a movie high as fuck though.
>>
nigga wat
>>
>>7034794
American here. Never seen it done. Movie-going favorite snacks do include popcorn and milk duds, but not together. Perhaps you've just got confused.
>>
>>7034794
I've put M&M's in popcorn, that's pretty excellent. The M&M's get sorta warm and salty, and contrast well with popcorn. But then I feel bad about it, because there's no way in fuck I can eat even a small popcorn and one of those movie theatre bags of M&M's, so I end up throwing a good amount away.
>>
>>7035144
I was about to post this. M&Ms+Popcorn is pretty great.
>>
i thought that was a simpsons thing
>>
I got a good solid under-my-breath ha out of OP's implication that americans aren't people. Good show; funniest thing I've seen on 4chan in months.
>>
>>7035151
At the theatre I went to as a kid, they had a children's snack pack with popcorn and a little box of Smarties (shittier M&Ms) that I'd dump in.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (29 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
29 KB, 340x565
>>7035456
>funniest thing I've seen on 4chan in months
>>
>>7035509
smarties are nothing like m&ms

maybe sixlets?
>>
>1996: Leaf's North American confectionery operation is acquired by Hershey Foods Corporation of Hershey, Pennsylvania.
>In 2008, The Hershey Company, changed some products' ingredients, replacing relatively expensive cocoa butter with cheaper oil substitutes. This was done to avoid raising prices for products containing cocoa butter.

It only took Hershey 12 years to fuck up Milk Duds, a product that had been around for 70 years prior. That is like sending your beloved grandpa to a nursing home assuring him it is for the best and he dies of mrsa.
>>
I'm from America, never heard of this. However, I do know one person who mixes their popcorn with Cheetos. It's alright
>>
>>7036253
Those are Cheetos?
>>
>>7035151
There used to be an item at some grocery/pharmacy places that was a popcorn bucket that came with popcorn and a bag of m&ms to dump in it.
>>
>>7036260
Hot cheetos
>>
No op you take your popcorn bag and then dump a box of whoppers in it, shake it up and boom you got yourself some whopcorn
>>
>>7036130
> new enough to think tripfagging is acceptable

I hope your life goes better than mine and you don't end up haunting websites you used to enjoy out of habit.
>>
I've done it, and I've seen other people do it. People do it because the saltiness of popcorn complements the caramel. It only works though if it's real butter, not any of that fake shit.
>>
>>7034794
I'm not into the sweet & salty thing, but I can see how people might enjoy it. I've heard of Milk Duds + popcorn before.
>>
>>7036300
I trip on the /fit/ /plg/ where its perfectly fine

I cant be fucked to take off trip when posting elsewhere cause who fucking cares other than nerds like you
>>
>>7034794
Popcorn and jalapeños. Best combo.
>>
You're supposed to put snowcaps in your popcorn
>>
>>7036458
The only people who think salty complements caramel are those queermo starbucks hipster faggots.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.