[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tobacco/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 265x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 265x186
Tobacco is /ck/.

What are you smoking/chewing? I picked up a pack of pic related. Not bad, but I prefer Camel unfiltered.
>>
I smoke quite infrequently, usually when I need to take ten minutes away from the kitchen at work; I will walk over to the gas station and pick up a Black & Mild woodtip "Jazz". Used to smoke Camel wides and Djarums, or Lucky Strikes once in a blue moon, but then the government went and banned flavored cigarettes (such bullshit that menthols didn't get hit by that, kids fucking LOVE menthols), and then they mandated prerolled cigarettes have to come with plastic in the papers, and now I can't even enjoy the ones I used to. I guess I can still do hand rolled American Spirit, but I don't smoke enough to justify buying a can, and the pouches are practically stale when you get them.
>>
>>7531957

I smoke a pipe and smoke Sir Walter Raleigh or Captain Blacks. Good stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x189
GL Pease Chelsea Morning pipe tobacco
>>
>>7531991
Ngl I prefer the Djarum cigarellos, but yeah the menthol exception was bullshit, especially since most underage and low-income smokers smoke menthols.
>>
File: nore.jpg (15 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
nore.jpg
15 KB, 322x400
>>7531957
I smoke newports but I'm trying to mouth fedora
>>
I'd like to think that I am not an anti-smoking Nazi. But, every time I see someone sucking on a butt, I take the time to tell them that there is, literally, no future in smoking. I quit in December 2012, right around the time that my brother died of throat cancer, having never smoked a cigarette in his life, and 25 years after my own mother died of lung cancer after a lifetime of smoking. I wasted, probably, at least $100,000 buying cigs in my lifetime. What could I have done with that money instead? I'll never know...and that's what really pisses me off. A million moments of instant gratification versus a big pile of money. I could have jerked off for less. And had more fun...
>>
smoking pic related on a good day. i guess the current conflict in the region is going to put a damper on the syrian latakia export. white men have to endure such difficulty.

>>7532002
good taste; how's chelsea morning? i've only had meridian from the same series, and renaissance.

>>7531991
jazz-tips, my man

>>7531957
their natural menthols are, with dunhill, the only menthols i smoke in the summer
>>
>>7532354
It's one of my favorite blends. Very well balanced.

The bowl starts off with a strong hit of Latakia at the charring light but immediatly the sweetness of the virginia's hit. The first 15 minutes or so are a nice sweet flavor. It's about the 15 minute mark where every single bowl I've smoked did the same thing. It suddenly goes creamy and very nutty out of nowhere. But the flavor is absolutely delicious. It smokes clean down to the very bottom of the bowl.
>>
american spirit light blues because they take a while to smoke and no chemical flavor or packing required. also they started in my home town so i have some pride in smoking them unlike most hipster faggots.
>>
File: 003-021-0006.jpg (175 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
003-021-0006.jpg
175 KB, 450x400
Just some pure Virginia goodness.
>>
File: DSC00006.jpg (80 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSC00006.jpg
80 KB, 1024x768
I dont have money for all that mess mane.
It even comes with papers :V
>>
Earlier I was enjoying an unflavored blend from my local tobacconist. Very mild, flavor is a bit like walnuts. Smoked it out of my old briar that I bought in high school because I thought it made me look intellectual.

I can't smoke before bed though because nicotine gives me horrifying nightmares.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.