[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What food could I eat that would give the closest approximation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14
File: vagina-knickers.jpg (202 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vagina-knickers.jpg
202 KB, 640x480
What food could I eat that would give the closest approximation in taste to a vagina?
>>
sashimi made from fish that was frozen, then thawed
>>
salty milk and coins
>>
Bags of sand.
>>
>>6387644
Milksteak boiled over hard with a side of raw jelly beans.
>>
>>6387644
fresh sweat from your asscrack
>>
>>6387644
Literal snot.from your nose, a pinch of salt, an even smaller pinch of nutritional yeast
>>
>>6387659
Add a bit of liver blood for the menstrual experience.
>>
>>6387659
That sounds unpleasant.
>>
>>6387644
Open can of tuna
leave outside for a week
Put in microwave for five minutes
>>
>>6387678
You have been tasting some sketchy vaginas.
>>
>>6387659
Definitely the yeast. Some vagina's smell exactly the same as when you proof a bit of yeast in preparation for making dough.
>>
>>6387678
Yeah.

Look, have you had an STD checkup recently? Because if you've been tasting vaginas of that flavour, I'd strongly recommend it.
>>
>>6387678
you might have an STD m8.

or you're just and angry virgin
>>
>>6387647
>most sashimi
>>
File: 1428041181553.jpg (146 KB, 1401x1050) Image search: [Google]
1428041181553.jpg
146 KB, 1401x1050
>>6387688
You know what? YOU GOT ME. I am. I am a virgin. I also have a facial deformity which comes with a speech impediment. No amount of education, trying to get a better income, working out, none of that has ever convinced a woman to look past that. Ever.

After 28 years of it, I am bitter. I am frustrated. Have you, alpha tough guy on the Internet ever had to summon up the courage to talk to a woman, knowing you're not the best looking guy in the world and then get told "ew, you? Never." Before you can finish saying "Hey, how are you do-"? Have you? Because I'm pretty for sure your self-esteem would implode faster than Brittney Spears is career if that ever happened too you. I know. I watched the big tough chair force army guys get devastated over hearing a "no" out of a girl.

Something I live with everyday. Something the army wouldn't accept either when I tried to get in several times so I can get shot to death in Iraq. Hoping to make myself more useful than a suicide.

So there. I'm a virgin, I've managed to pull stuff like pic related if I'm wearing a mask. Women love me when they don't see my face. Are you happy now? Is your self-esteem boosted now because you got to shit on me over an anonymous image board?

Does it make you feel better calling frustrated men virgins on the Internet because all you're doing is making the whole an easier place for your future wife to leave you and take that easy military money in a divorce because she wants to fuck someone who's not you.
>>
>>6387678
yeast infection only
>>
>>6387754
Delicious, delicious pasta.
>>
>>6387754
>no one cared who I was till I put on the mask
>>>/tv/
>>
File: shaq laughing.webm (260 KB, 260x196) Image search: [Google]
shaq laughing.webm
260 KB, 260x196
>>6387644

There was a recipe in a magazine for vagina, I dont remember the measurements; it was tofu, pineapple juice, and salt.
>>
>>6387644
I've never ate one, but I did accidentally get my sisters muff on my face once
Smelled like piss and bleach. I don't think she's ever been too hygenic.
>>
>>6387644
Vagina tastes like the smell of a musty library with hints of fish and sweat.
>>
>>6387670
I've grown to like it. Also if she washes herself out just before you won't taste anything.
>>
aren't black truffles supposed to taste like twat
>>
>>6387644
a mouth full of pennies.
>>
>>6387765
how does that happen accidentally, do you live in a shitty harem anime
>>
File: marejuice.png (182 KB, 910x2535) Image search: [Google]
marejuice.png
182 KB, 910x2535
>>6387644
Some recipes for your delectation.
>>
my vagina tastes like fresh tomatoes
am i doing something wrong?
>>
Shrimp chips/prawn chips.

It was quite an interesting experience trying shrimp chips for the first time. The taste was familiar, but it took me a few minutes to realize what it reminded me of.

Now I just tell people that I don't like shrimp chips.
>>
>>6387824
how do you know what your vagina tastes like?
>>
>>6387852
By tasting it, you silly. All the flavour is in the fluid. Anybody who doesn't know the taste of their own sexual secretions is either devoid of curiosity or a full on germophobe.
>>
>>6387886
I've never been curious enough to sample my own jizz.

If you tried to kiss me after a blowjob I'd also slap you.
>>
>>6387898
Don't worry, I'd never give a blowjob to a prude. If you can't put it in your mouth, why should I?
>>
>>6387901
Is this a serious question?

The same reason you cook, clean, and don't contest my wishes. You're a woman and subservient to men.
>>
File: food is best medicine #3.jpg (3 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
food is best medicine #3.jpg
3 MB, 4288x2848
>>6387644
good question
IDK but why not stick to the real thing and fuck the bullshit
>>
>>6387765
>I've never ate one, but I did accidentally get my sisters muff on my face once
>Smelled like piss and bleach. I don't think she's ever been too hygenic.
pls greentext detailed story
>>
>>6387835
>Now I just tell people that I don't like shrimp chips.
are you a fagget?

>>6387852
do you seriously not make out with girls after licking their box until their gush? haha
>>
>>6387910
>implying you'd talk to your imaginary gf like that
get off the computer bitchboi

>>6387898
you're either closet fag or your penis is dirty
>>
>>6387649
Underrated post.
>>
File: 5378840565_7120960c2b.jpg (98 KB, 490x329) Image search: [Google]
5378840565_7120960c2b.jpg
98 KB, 490x329
Fresh baked Sourdough
>>
>>6387678
Microwaving a can of tuna is a bad idea
>>
File: lentilsoup.jpg (40 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
lentilsoup.jpg
40 KB, 533x400
>>6387644

crushed lentil soup from an Arab restaurant

earthy, a bit musky, delicious
>>
Water.
A vagina should taste and smell like water.
>>
File: ZZZSAZS.jpg (43 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
ZZZSAZS.jpg
43 KB, 240x240
>>6388206

and you
>>
>>6387644
Most of the time it doesn't taste like anything, just skin. After a while it tastes a bit salty, the closest approximate taste I can think of would be tomato too.
>>
>>6388217
If your coochie has a smell/taste that is distinct, then you're ubclean.
>>
File: lychee.jpg (2 MB, 3157x2138) Image search: [Google]
lychee.jpg
2 MB, 3157x2138
>>
File: 220px-Desdemona_othello.jpg (17 KB, 220x289) Image search: [Google]
220px-Desdemona_othello.jpg
17 KB, 220x289
>>6388225

honey, you have never been down on one or you wouldn't be posting this
>>
>>6388246
Lol incorrect.
Not gonna argue with an obese woman on s cooking board about get vaginas hygiene.
>>
File: glindadagutwich.jpg (55 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
glindadagutwich.jpg
55 KB, 720x540
>>6388250

gay man posting about vaginas

sorry Dorothy
>>
>>6388246

White woman detected

Op, the answer is asian women's vags taste like sushi, and white women's clams taste like a leaking can of old sardines fished out of a dumpster and stuffed into a dead raccoon
>>
Durian
>>
>>6387649
>>6387650

/thread
>>
>>6387653
I love you, Nightman
>>
>>6387765
I require more details
>>
I found the perfect combination when I was 17, rub your armpit with your hand then rub cleft of the buttocks, then smell your hand. It was exactly like my gf's vagina.
>>
Has anyone asked why?

Why are you searching for a food that tastes like vagina anon?
>>
>>6388361
why should we ask why ?
>>
>>6388361
Who cares?
>>
>>6387644
rotten tuna
>>
>>6388361
>Why are you searching for a food that tastes like vagina anon?
Do you really, honestly want to know why someone on a mongolian quipu drum circle would want to emulate the taste of a vagina?
>>
>>6387819
What the fuck.
>>
I always thought it tasted like old apple juice
>>
>>6387644
it looks like an moth
>>
>>6387649
true muff miner detected
>>
>>6387760
dohohoho
>>
File: 1427235929144.png (28 KB, 200x134) Image search: [Google]
1427235929144.png
28 KB, 200x134
I honestly wouldn't mind food with vagina taste. I think the combination of the somewhat salty and sour taste and muskiness of it is quite good and would fit with a nice beer.
In fact, I think I'm going to try out different beers the next time my bitch comes over, to see which fits her vagina tastes the best.
>>
Mushroom
>>
>>6388127
So was going down on his bitch, apparently.
>>
Depends on a lot of factors. If you're lucky like the inside of your foreskin (assuming proper hygiene), if not, sky's the limit.
>>
>>6387644
tacos
>>
Fish. The vagina's smell, and therefor its taste, come from amines produced by bacteria which naturally occur in it. Amines are also found in fish, and responsible for their fishy smell.
>>
>>6389091

amines are found in fucking every flesh you moron.
>>
>>6387754
If I pull that off, would you die[spoiler] from embarrassment[/spoiler]?
>>
>>6389091
Nah. During bleeding it smells and sort of tastes like fish, but the rest of the time it tastes like nothing. That is, if the vagina isn't infected.
>>
>>6388257
This wrong.
>>
Lemon juice and cumin with a pinch of garlic ;)
>>
For a good sense of the flavor of vagina and experience going down on cunt, I'd make a bowl of long noodles. You have to eat it with your hands: no forks or chop sticks. Make a lot of sauce that is kind of thin so that you can't help but get it all over your lips and chin. Flavor depends on who the girl is. Maybe make it kind of a mildly-spiced curry sauce. If she's asian, I'd use a very mild clear broth, because their vaginas never taste like anything. If she's got a thick muff and is white, I'd add some black pepper beef, even though I'm vegetarian. Throw in some fermented vegetables on the side. And consuming this dish should take what feels like the most intense 10 minutes of your life, and the tendon under your tongue has to be sore and strained the next day, and like, the bowl has to constantly be readjusting itself under you and you have to have been really hungry for the past few days, so you're desperate to eat, but weirdly, you're looking at the chef's face periodically to see if you're eating it right.
>>
>>6387756
Can you make bread from a yeast infection?
>>
>>6389366
Only one way to find out
>>
File: halo2cover.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
halo2cover.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>6387644

Imagine a mussel that is pink and has the flavor of nickels.

So literally put like 4 nickels in your mouth and then open up a mussel, close your eyes and start licking, that is the closest description I can give you to what vagina tastes/feels like.
>>
>>6389577
That's actually probably the most accurate description in this thread.
>>
>>6389600

probably because 95% of people posting in this thread have never even seen a vagina outside of the internet.
>>
>>6389366
Recently I read yoghurt could be made with vagina's yeast...
>>
A sourdough roll with a side of milksteak
>>
>>6389652
maybe if girls didnt always date asshole and pass up niec guys like us
>>
>>6387649
Actually, you're spot on
>>
>>6389652
back to reddit
>>
>>6387765
you cant just say things like this and not tell a story anon. It sounds hilarious.
>>
>>6387644
lick your armpit
>>
>>6389892
Just say you want to have a wank to some guy's story about sniffing his sister's gash, it's fine, we're all anon here.
>>
Rotten tuna with white vinegar
>>
>>6389913
its just that i have a a younger sister, and i on more than one occasion of come close to her undercarriage. and its usually an odd circumstance due to her clumsiness or being impatient or just plain dumb.
>>
>>6389922
Tell me about her undercarriage. Is she considered attractive? Notice how I didn't say is she attractive, thereby giving you a socially acceptable way of acknowledging that you'd totally bang her if it wasn't for the westermarck effect, and due to your similar body chemistry the sex would be more intimate than anything most mortals have experienced. But I didn't ask any such thing. Instead I simply posed a factual question about other people's attitudes. Whether or not you'd make love to her, and I do mean love, in the privacy of the home you grew up together in, is of no concern to me.

Do you suppose she compares other men to you? In a completely innocent way, of course. I would never, what kind of pervert do you take me for?
>>
>>6389922
I don't get how, though. I have a younger sister and I've never even come close to having seen her vagina, let alone had my face in it.
>>
>>6389933
my sister was always cute, and now shes becoming very attractive. I would have consensual sex with my sister given the chance, and ive had many chances back when she was a loli, but Thanks to my brotherly love, i didnt. But she has always wanted me to do things to her, consensually, and im fairly certain that she still does.

What im trying to say is that, shes getting hot, and my dick is ready for her advances. I havent seen her post pubescent undercarriage, and probably wont ever. But when she was younger she was always walking around naked, and i encouraged it. Not because im a pervert that wants to rape my little sister, but because my idealism is that being naked in front of others is a good way to become comfortable with your body so that theres no reason to be ashamed. Which when i was younger is a sentiment that my mom taught me. where was this story going? Great now i have a boner. Thanks anon. and yes, i take you for a moderately serious pervert. We all are.

On a serious note >>6389937
Its not hard. Shed'd be running, and fall on top of me. knocking me over while im sitting down. I was playing with her one day, and she rolled over my head and i got faceful of undercarriage. She was clothed, but it was there.. in my face. I never made a big deal about anything though, since im big brother. Do you not play with your sister or something? If you dont ahve any contact with her most sensitive intimate parts you probably arent spending enough time with her. Go play with your sister anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 576x432
>>6387765
>tfw my sister will never put her muff on my face
>>
>>6388257
Angry Asian grill detected. I have eaten muffs of every race and as long as the girl is clean it will taste like almost nothing. But Indian girls are the worst. They always smell like dirty balls.
>>
>>6390273

I'm a guy, but I do agree about the indians. Not as pristine as an east asian for sure, but still nothing could be worse than a white woman's cooch. I dunno if it's the hygiene or what, but I'm never doing that again.
>>
>>6390283
You probably went down on a fat, or unhygienic white girl. I have been with both clean and dirty, and trust me a clean white girl, or black girl is no different from a clean east asian. But that indian girl was fresh from the bath, and still smelled like a dirty old man.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.