[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gator Recipes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-02-24_17.33.00.jpg (93 KB, 665x1230) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-24_17.33.00.jpg
93 KB, 665x1230
Bought some alligator meat on a whim today, what can I do with this stuff?
>>
>>7411345
>pineapple teriyaki over rice (cilantro and lime juice)

>grind it up and make it into Italian sausage (you'll have to add some fat)
>make the sausage into meatballs with habanero cheese cube in the center
>cook in homemade sauce (or use prego)
>serve over linguini with toasted parmesan garlic bread

>soak in buttermilk over night
>double bread in fried chicken style breading (I'd go heavy on the chipotle/cayenne/white/black pepper)
>serve with mashed rosemary mashed potatoes and gravy
>jalapeno corn bread

>look up recipie for Cajun blackened catfish
>use on alligator
>serve with fried zucchini and pan browned red potatoes
>>
>>7411345
Eat it.
>>
>>7411345
Looks like some fucker already chewed it to bits.
>>
bread it in corn meal, deep fry it, put it on a toasted bun with mayo and pickles

surprisingly good
>>
Fry it like chicken, season it the same. Thank me later.

Honestly, it tastes like chicken but it's more chewy and stringy.
>>
File: Silly Rabbi Trix are for kids.jpg (80 KB, 339x269) Image search: [Google]
Silly Rabbi Trix are for kids.jpg
80 KB, 339x269
>>7411345
>“You must treat all the crawling animals that live on the dirt as disgusting things that you must not eat. 42 You must not eat any of the reptiles that crawl on their bellies or that walk on all four feet or that have many feet. Don’t eat these animals! 43 Don’t let them make you filthy.[c] You must not become unclean, 44 because I am the Lord your God. I am holy, so you should keep yourselves holy. Don’t make yourselves unclean with these crawling things. 45 I, the Lord, brought you out of Egypt so that you could be my special people and I could be your God. I am holy, so you must be holy too.”
>>
>>7411370
>>7411401
>>7411398
>>7411402

Thanks for the help, will try and fry it up tomorrow
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.