[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good outside round beef recipes? Pic related. I'm counting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: beedoof.jpg (123 KB, 512x272) Image search: [Google]
beedoof.jpg
123 KB, 512x272
Any good outside round beef recipes?
Pic related.
I'm counting on you cu/ck/s!
>>
Usually I use this for beef stew or turn it in to Mexican shredded beef for enchiladas or tamales.

For stew you just cube it up and sear it in a hot pan and make yourself a nice stew as one would. Beef stock, veggies potato, Salt ect. I always finish mine with Dumplings once its thickened and cook the dumplings on top for 10 mins.

For Mexican, cut it into large chucks and sear them in a pan and when they are caramelized add Mexican spices, I use a spicy taco seasoning with lots of red chili and garlic. Then add beef stock and simmer until its very tender.

The beef should be spicy and shredded, good for Mexican meals.
>>
>>7140083
Thanks, waiting for more recipes.
>>
I make a stew similar to guy's above, but with a pressure cooker because it softens the meat significantly and this cut is usually very tough and chewy.
>>
>>7140089
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=beef+round+recipe

/thread because op wants to ask anonymous participants on a burmese yak-trading message board rather than look for sites that are devoted solely to this task.

check that, this is the link you want http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=drink+bleach
>>
>>7140127

pressure cooker works, but I stew the meat down in beef broth for a couple hours till its tender. So my way just takes longer.
>>
File: big bait.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
big bait.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>7140131
>>
>>7140150
>>7140127
Well, there's an alternative for not having a pressure cooker. Thanks.
I'm thinking of making Beef Bourguignon iwth rice, but might try making a stew as I haven't made one in a while.
>>
For Stew I sear the cubed meat and cover with beef stock and simmer till the beef its as tender as you want it.

Then you can add potato, carrot, celery, onion peas or corn all at once.

I like to saute the onion with garlic and some quartered mushrooms. Add herbs.

By the time you bring that all to a simmer and thicken it its ready to top with dumplings. And I find by the time the dumplings are cooked so is every other veggie.
>>
>ground beef
>>
slice it moderatey thin, pound it and pierce with a fork and you have a good pan fry able steak right there.

Or slice it paper thing and stir fry with broccoli, ginger and garlic and a bit of soy sauce
>>
Deadline in 1 hour.
Til then, keep the recipes going!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.