[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tokyo in Tulsa 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Wondering if anyone here's around Oklahoma and area going to TnT this year.
>>
>>9094413
Going, excited mostly for the bands, especially Chanty since I'm a huge fan of Akuta. Only thing I don't like is we finally get a "Jfashion" booth, but it's Dynamite "I cheat and abuse all my musicians" Tommy's and DADA "I hate all my international fans"'s lazy, half-assed attempt at lolita. $1000 for dresses and $50 for tights that we don't even know what quality is actually like.
>>
I am going! very excited to be dressing in j-fashion and cosplay :D
>>
Oh! So there are at least 2 other people from /cgl/ going! You'll find me as Chihiro on Saturday.

>>9100755
It's suppose to stay in the mid-90 with chances of rain (muggyness!) so make sure to stay hydrated.
>>
>>9100766
I'll look out for you! (I'm the anon you replied to)
>>
>>9100766
Could you post the photo of chihiro you're going as (her in the outfit you're planning on wearing)
>>
>>9100755
Chihiro from Spirited Away? The World God Only Knows? Danganroppan?

I'll be cosplaying as Shiho from Seraph of the End on Saturday most likely. I should be pretty easy to spot because I don't think I saw another Shiho cosplayer at A-Kon.
>>
>>9101016
>>9101168

Chihiro from Danganronpa. Sorry, should've clarified.
>>
File: 1456939342651s.jpg (3 KB, 119x123) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456939342651s.jpg
3 KB, 119x123
I'll be there all 3 days with my boyfriend a friend and his SO as well.
First time I've been to this convention.
Are there usually pretty good artists? What should I check out what should I avoid?
Is it going to be hot as balls?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.