[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to do a cosplay with gag breasts. What would be the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
998 KB, 500x281
I want to do a cosplay with gag breasts. What would be the best material to imitate anime jiggle physics? I basically need something with the movement/consistency of water balloons (obviously real water balloons are out of the question).
>>
>>9094319
Go hard or go home. Real water balloons.
>>
>>9094451
seriously this. they work.
I've had mine for a month and they haven't popped. go to party city and get nice balloons for this.
I double ballooned mine just in case too. hell, I've even dropped them on the floor several times. still havent popped.
>>
File: professor-oak-boy-or-girl[1].jpg (31 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
professor-oak-boy-or-girl[1].jpg
31 KB, 640x409
>>9094319
>>
>>9094457
Wha....wha?
>>
>>9094319
Forget water balloons, try filling condoms with liquid, they're more durable
>>
>>9094457
I don't know if double balloons is the best idea. You don't wear double condoms because the friction makes it more likely to tear; I would think balloons, which aren't even lubricated, would be more prone to this.

Would gelatin work? Seems a little more secure than water. Maybe the crossplay thread can help.
>>
>>9094477
Condoms aren't shaped like boobs though.

OP, you want some sort of boob shaped canvas bag filled with fine sand.
>>
A gelatin would work well as it is the closest thing to silicon you can find at your local grocers. And balloons over condoms. Condoms are strong, but they are much thinner than a balloon to help with stimulation. Either way, these materials are easily accessible and rather cheap. Try different combinations and see what materials you like best.
>>
Why not just get og authentic and get some animal fat from a butcher. Theyre bound to sell it as its used in various sauces and drippings. Fill those sweater pillows with the real deal.
>>
>>9094518
>>9094457
>>9094477
These all sound too messy for my taste, if you're all being serious. I really don't want to ruin the rest of the costume.

>>9094488
>>9094509
Gelatin might work, and be a bit easier if it spills.

>>9094500
Would sand provide the supreme jello jiggles that I desire? That seems too heavy to work, no matter how fine it is. Plus, sand or any powder would be a real pain to clean if it somehow leaked. I do like the possibility of building it once and not having to redo it every time, though - water and gelatin don't have that.
>>
>>9094554
Try extra virgin olive oil in a condom. Condoms are definitely sturdier than balloons for this but you will have to carefully mold/stretch it's shape after you fill it. Sometimes putting it in the fridge for an hour before you mold it makes it easier.
>>
Instead of water, use a cornstarch/water mixture.
>>
>>9094319
Honestly I'd suggest oobleck instead, tiddies stuck in ziploc bags so that if they *DO* rupture you won't get fucked.

Why oobleck? Because they jiggle more evenly than the awkward, ridged... thing waterballoons do.
>>
>>9094488
Balloons are thicker than condoms. Condoms are on the thinner side so the guy can still feel sex.
Like I said, it's been about a month now, dropped them and everything and they're still fine.
Originally I planned to use daiper powder to fill up the balloons with gel but so far the water balloons have been doing the trick. Seriously, same ones for months. Don't knock it it until you try it.

Get actual balloons, not water balloons since those are designed to break easy.
>>
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?84319-home-made-boobs
>>
>>9094593
>oil
>condom
Just don't.
>>
>>9094593
troll harder
It's pretty common knowledge that oil degrades condoms
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.