[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cgl apps thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: unnamed.png (497 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
497 KB, 480x854
Share and discuss your favorite /cgl/ related apps here!
Be it games, wardrobe apps or cute apps.

Contributing with Nikkiup2u 2. It has plenty of bugs but it's a complicated version of the first game. Cute clothes as usual, and you can watch ads in order two get random clothing for free.

Another cute one is Dress up Ragazza. It's not as easy to get clothing, but it's a fun one.

What are your favorite apps?
>>
Probably a long shot but are there any cute sewing or other craft-related apps?
>>
>>9091887
Go back and find that file OP and give it a name for fuck's sake.

Don't leave your files as unnamed.png, how will you know what its supposed to be in the future? I know thumbnails exist but this is just lazy.
>>
>>9091887
Romantic Diary. Crossover between NikkiUp2U and a dating sim.
>>
>>9091927
>caring this much about filenames
damn, son
>>
I love these threads cos I found out about Hamster Collection and Neko Atsume on here. I recommend both if you like cute animal games.

>>9091927
Uh, they could click on the pic and find out what it is in 2 seconds? Stop being an autist.
>>
>>9091887
>Gabby's diary 2
worst looking knockoff of this game
>Cocoppa Play
very cute chibi style fashion game, you can add people in it to get more coins if I remember well
>Get fit with me!!(the title is in japanese) by Creative Freaks
Exercise app + dating sim

>Selene
cute menstrual cycle app

>>9091925
I don't know about apps directly linked to crafting, anon, but I do use ''Sew Awesome: Sewing Tracker'' for designing!
I hope somebody else delivers, I am interested aswell.
>>
File: best_chair.jpg (60 KB, 441x721) Image search: [Google]
best_chair.jpg
60 KB, 441x721
I need me some android sticker apps pls
>>
Any other dress up type games like Nikki up2u? I got S rank on all the challenges and don't feel like waiting around for more to be released ha.
>>
I didn't realize there was an app thread and posted this in another one; has anyone tried Alice holic yet?
>>
Aanyone know what photo app this sparkle overlay is from? I've seen it friggin everywhere.
>>
>>9092189

And I need context for that chair
>>
>>9092384
meitupic has a sparkle brush
>>
cocoppa is so cute but damn those prices, anyone else struggling to get eyes from a gacha?
>>
>>9091887

Try Hello Nikki! I think it's supposed to be an amalgamation of Nikkiup2u2 and Nikki World Traveller. Addictive as hell.

Can't wait until they release Miracle Nikki in English!
>>
>>9092365
What is this? A social networking app for lolitas?
>>
>>9092430
It seems like it! Wunderwelt made it too.
There isn't too much info about it other than sharing stuff at meeting other lolitas worldwide
>>
File: 1467816381412.jpg (271 KB, 640x882) Image search: [Google]
1467816381412.jpg
271 KB, 640x882
Moe Can Change is pretty fun. A lot less jewish than Dream Girlfriend.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-24-14-01-23.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-24-14-01-23.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Sorry not sorry. I love dream girlfriend. What I do for events is save up free gacha tickets /coupons and when I see something I want, spend them to get the boost item.
>>
>>9092398
God bless you, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 628x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 628x780
>>9092586
As of lately they've been getting better with giving more gacha tickets but they still charge a lot if you want to play for rare nice items.
>>
>>9092651
how much do you usually save up? even when i've played a gacha 3 times at once it's so hard to get the boost item.

also has anyone else just given up on line play? all good gachas seem to be mostly have to be bought by coins which cost money. it's like they are getting worse.
>>
>>9092707

I have 20 gacha tickets and I just spent 60 gacha coupons this morning (6 spins)... I got the item right away haha. I'm really picky with the events so I wait and save up a bunch. Then you also have time to save up for rainbow drinks and stuff to.
Now I have to wait for the other item to come out and try to go for it.

I wouldnt mind spending money on DG but I dont like how much money it is, plus not the guarantee for an item you like. Sometimes I spend money if they have that thing though where you get specific items for spinning the gacha 2, 4, 6 times or whatever. Like >>9092651 this set was from one. Then I know its a cute set of clothing (hair, background, accessory, body, etc) for about $10. At least I know what I'm getting into. But in general I dont spend much money on DG and I try to get the free NP as well when I can.
>I've spent about $25 and have played it for over 200 days
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x846
>>9092718
Imo AB has the best gatcha system since you're guaranteed to get a super rare after a few tries. They Jew real hard when it comes to LE and daily gatchas though.
>>
Anyone know any cute android calendar apps? I'm using solcal right now but it seems to have been ditched by developers and now suffering from sync bugs
>>
does anyone know what is wrong with fairy doll? There hasn't been any sort of updates other than the login bonus and it's really boring.
>>
>>9092741
I'm assuming because they dont have as big of a user base? They give better incentives.
I prefer dressing up a cute girl to a boyfriendu though
>im a grill too, I just find girls cuter
>inb4 closet lesbian
>>
>>9092840
If the art of AB were as good as DG i would be happier.

>tfw no shota permanent height in AB to dress like a perfect ouji husbando
>>
>>9092718
Oh wow that's impressive, how long does it usually take you to save up that much? I'm lucky if I can play the gacha 5 times a week despite saving up cp and and doing all weekly quests. Congrats getting so far without money, I really respect that.
>>
>>9092941
AB's art quality is still really good though imo. I like the quirkyness of the events and you can assemble a good closet without spending any real money.

I play MCC too but I like how creative the AB outfits are in terms of poses and stuff.

>>9092831
Fairy Doll is ded. AMB announced that they're not updating it anymore bit's only a matter of time before they shut it down.
>>
File: HtR-vol6-pg34-1.png (140 KB, 367x528) Image search: [Google]
HtR-vol6-pg34-1.png
140 KB, 367x528
>>9092987
No way, i just started playing this last year.
>>
>>9092997
Sorry anon. Time to move on to a better game like MCC.
>>
>>9092978

I dunno, maybe like 2 events so maybe 4 weeks lol? But for a few weeks I was busy and didn't "show off" or do the daily or weekly quests. I really enjoy the game for some reason. Like I said I've played for over 200 days and the last few events didn't interest me. Neither does the current one much but I want the background for the mid way ranking. I got my one guy friend hooked onto this game and I think he spends a lot of money haha.
I can't justify spending boatloads of money on small digital games . Spending a bit tho Im fine with because if no one spent money, obviously theyd shut the game down. If it was cheaper to spin the gacha I'd probably be an addict though haha. But $2 a spin... I could buy an irl gacha with that
>>
>>9092840
If you'd fuck/fool around with a girl but would never go long term/marry her, you're what we call a lipstick lesbian.
Themoreyouknow.jpg
>>
>>9092388
Think on it, just a little longer.
>>
File: zombiewife.png (268 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
zombiewife.png
268 KB, 600x300
>neko atsume/hamsterlife
obligatory.

>10 billion wives
i've unlocked all of the wives and only have 3 left to focus on. it's a good app but very time consuming. the wives are cute.

>miitomo
has a lot of cute jfash related clothes if you're willing to either wait until you have enough ingame coins or you make in-app purchases. kind of useless to have if you don't have friends, but you could always add randos.

>beautycam/meitupic
if you like taking selfies these apps are good. you can use them to generally fix photos too. (their filters are far better than insta filters. i use them to fix bad lighting.)
>>
>>9092586
What's your username? I also play
>>
>>9093239
i thought that term just meant a lesbian who was very girly. like, vs butch lesbian with chapstick lesbian in the middle.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.