[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latest In-Thing In Cosplay Photography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: paul_hillier.jpg (45 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
paul_hillier.jpg
45 KB, 960x540
Is this the latest trend in cosplay photography? Shooting parts of the person now, instead of what is considered a portrait or full-body shot of the cosplayer? Am I missing something, because I see these shots posted, and I'm like, "What's going on?"

I can understand showing off details in 1-2 photos, but zero full body shots or at least a medium shot?
>>
File: VFdIuyf.jpg (83 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
VFdIuyf.jpg
83 KB, 1200x801
>>9078414
>>
>>9078414
>>
>>9078414
Like you said, detail shots are pretty fine if you have a full shoot going on. What I find ok as well are "guess the character I'll be cosplaying at X-con" style teasers.

>>9078415
>>9078420
These are cosplays? Eeeh...
>>
>>9078422
Yeah, the "cosplay teases" are okay too, but shoots with almost zero faces, I'm just scratching my head
>>
>>9078414
As a cosplay photographer, I am always amazed at the things cosplayers will whine about. I always think, "nobody can ever be pettier or more stupid than this."

And then I am always proven wrong.

A thread died for this. I would have rathered the OP did.
>>
>>9078415
>>9078420
these are clearly fetish shots and not regular cosplay pictures
>>
>>9078428
edgy AND using a tired shitty meme, what a peach you are

no one gave a shit about the old thread that died since it's literally days old at that point

>your opinion is wrong
>better kys ta
>>
>>9078435
You're so wrong, anon. They're no more fetush than boudoir shots.
>>
>>9078420
>>9078415
I'm ok with these. Easier to fap to when you don't see their faces
>>
File: smaller bullets.jpg (39 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
smaller bullets.jpg
39 KB, 550x448
>>9078414
>>9078438

You should start with your head, actually, to build a mental resistance.
>>
>>9078443
fetish, boudoir, sexy. you knew what I meant. either way, OP is clearly missing the point of the photos
>>
>>9078446
Sweet summerfag, you first :^)
>>
>>9078443
>Anonymous
The knot tying is definately a fetish. A very popular one.
>>
>>9078443
>>9078899
it's called shibari or japanese rope bondage ;^))) you're welcome
>>
desu I just wanna know where >>9078415 got this whole set-up because I'm into it
>>
>>9078443
that's stella chuu, a burlesque model and reknowned attention whore and assumed real whore, in a specifically BDSM fetish themed "pokedommes eeveelutions" cosplay photoshoot.
>>
>>9078965
Stella chuuu made it. You can see more on her page
>>
>>9078972
>>9078899
>>9078452
I know what they are. I have seen the photos spammed all over Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. My point is. The photos are cosplay photos. fetish is now mainstream.
>>
>>9078987
So...your point? Sexy photos aren't some new phenomenon and, so long as they're tastefully done (these are), I don't give a crap. Of coursw they're zoomed in, close-ups. That's kind of the point.

>>9078982
Thanks! I don't actively follow her but I'll check it out
>>
>>9078414
>zero body shots

Seriously? I think these detail shots are neat but getting no full or portrait shots is terrible from a cosplayer's standpoint.
>>
>>9078414
photo description: EDI 1/5

overreact much? this is literally the teaser for the photo set.
>>
>>9079222
That's actually the second photo he's released, here's the first one
>>
>>9078415
>>9078420
>>9079595
why... why do photographers have to make the most stressful shit trendy. I swear to god, looking at these pictures gives me a headache. the full picture or nothing at all please
>>
>>9079606
>not wanting to fuck that mouth

What are you, gay?

But really, I thought it was an Elise cosplay, but now I'm not sure what it is. I assume the photographer is only teasing and will release full body shots later to go along with these teasers. Essentially they're there to excite you as you put the pieces together.
>>
>>9078414
From what I've seen it's usually "see the rest on my patreon".....
>>
>>9078972
Her face is totally busted. That's probably the main reason why those shots are headless.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.