[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all have donated some blood sweat tears and endless amounts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463117836872.jpg (27 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1463117836872.jpg
27 KB, 400x321
So we all have donated some blood sweat tears and endless amounts of pain to our hobby. Cosplay is no easy task.

What are your horror stories /cgl/? What flesh have you accidentally donated to the cosplay gods?

I myself just turned accidentally turned some of the detailing on my hand sewing red with an over enthusiastic jab through the fabric straight into my finger. Good times. And by that I mean I'm crying.
>>
Ouch.

I've thankfully never stabbed myself, but I have wedged my finger between the foot and the fabric and accidentally stepped on the pedal. Luckily my finger wasn't in the middle but from now on I move my pedal over to the side when I have to fiddle with the needle. Shit's dangerous if you're not aware.

I also have a fear of having the needles in my mouth and inhaling them into my windpipe. Heard about people doing that with toothpicks and now I don't even use them.
>>
Oh man.
So one week before a con and I'm freaking out trying to style my wig. I'm using a hair straitener and for some reason I put it on the floor and get up on the bed to check my refrence photos. I go to get off the bed to get back to work and manage to step into the hair straightener and get it clamped onto my heel!
It burned the flesh off of both sides of my foot by the time I got it off. It was agonizing and by far my stupidest cosplay mishap.
>>
This wasn't me, but one of my friends had a corset on and she had it on TIGHT. The girl could hardly sit down and could barely breathe. I told her to loosen it up but the sacrifices we make for cosplay, right?
She just barely made it the whole day but as we were walking out of the con she passed out.
Fun times,
>>
>>9072297
RALLY ROUND THE FAMILY, WIT' A POCKET FULL OF NEEDLES
>>
Some time in the middle of the night, I found that missing needle I had left somewhere in my room. Turned out I set it on my bed.
>>
this one time I stabbed myself in the thumb while changing the E string.

wow, this captcha is terrible. I'm going back to firefox. sage
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.