[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circlejerk Cardholding and Cosplay IDs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1455615425965.png (1 MB, 1810x1191) Image search: [Google]
1455615425965.png
1 MB, 1810x1191
Alright guys, it's been a while since the last thread, and I just printed a Cosplay ID card for a friend today and figured I might extend my card making services to you guys, as well as getting the new ID's back on track.

Last thread here: https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/S8845014
>>
>>9016167
Dang this is so cool. Did you ever set up an esty for these?
>>
>>9016185
The design is still a work in progress. We need to come to a better consensus until I begin mass producing them.
>>
>>9016362
I'm not a tripfag, but damn I wish I was. this is really fucking cool.
>>
>>9016368
This is the point of this thread. To abolish the tripfagness of the design and make it more universal to the board and it's members.
>>
>>9016386
I mean why not just make the text a "case-by-case" order. Alot of etsy people allow customization by filling in the "note to seller" box. If you dont want to deal with that, just make it an option and charge a little more.

The tripfags can have their trips, while others can put down their cosplay page name, or email or whatever they want.
>>
>>9016949
The plan was to have a survey filled out upon purchase of what they want each text line to say, but the design is still too similar to the old design, and I haven't gotten in touch with the World Cup logo designer yet for permission to use it.
>>
Wouldn't it be better to take out the section of "Trip" and "Date of Trip" out and just have the name of the person and maybe something like "salty since 2007" or something similar
>>
>>9019800
Yes, I like this idea a lot!
>>
File: 1443638567543.png (478 KB, 800x613) Image search: [Google]
1443638567543.png
478 KB, 800x613
So when can we buy one?

Etsy would work well: >>9016949
>>
>>9019934
Well the sooner anons point this out in the draw request thread the sooner we might have people who actually have some graphic design experience work on the redesign.
>>
>>9019938
Do you think a general cgl oc thread would be good to attract more drawfriends? I feel like we're lacking a lot of the board culture we had back in, say, 2008.
>>
>>9021413
i wish it would. i have tried different things but it is hard to get people to generate OC upon request.
>>
>>9019800
good idea!

>>9021413
somewhat OT but I liked what we had going with that winter ball thread. Were there any specific reasons why got nuked?
>>
>>9021727
Because some anons got triggered. Board culture is technically not allowed anyway. Thanks mootikins.
>>
>>9021730
Fucking bullshit. Board culture is the heart of this wretched site. I really miss all our oc and board-tan things. It's nice to see how the culture of the board evolves though that.
>>
Bump for more interest.

Pic is the ID I made for a friend.

>>9021730
>>9022005
Gee, I wonder if somehow there were some other board things like this could be discusssed
>>
Page 7 bump?
>>
>>9025237
>>9027389
I'd like to buy one.
>>
File: 20150630_032546_thumb.png (161 KB, 554x304) Image search: [Google]
20150630_032546_thumb.png
161 KB, 554x304
Still interested myself. Glad to see this pop back up. I came back from my work/school induced hiatus at just the right time.

Still want 10 USD, or has the price changed since February?
>>
Jesus Christ I have never seen such high density tripfagging in all my years of 4chan.
>>
>>9035653
Price may be patreon tier based to help fund other projects for /cgl/ as well as charities, but shouldn't be higher than $10 yeah.
>>
>>9039450
Do you know when we will be able to purchase the cards?
>>
>>9044837
I have gulls.co set up, I will add a storefront to it which will allow secure anonymous purchases to me made as well as uploading pictures and text to go on it.
>>
>>9046362
>>9046365
so fucking stupid, we already have 2 board tans, its like everyone who has been here for under a year planning on changing something because of a perceived deficit that doesn't exist, which they would know if they bothered to check.
>>
>>9046647
>I don't like it when people have fun

feel free to contribute your own designs
>>
>>9046370
Cool. Will you be printing cards at AX too or naw?
>>
>>9047793
The card printer is mobile and wires free, yes, however I do not have the means to transport it to, from, or around con. I had planned on building some kind of cosplay on wheels for it, but I don't have funds to make it at the moment and probably won't before AX hits.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.