[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kawaii Fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tamagotchi_large.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tamagotchi_large.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
What's everyone's take on mainstream stores doing kawaii shit? I know Primark is starting to do a lot more stuff that is more fairy kei
>>
>>8996530
>Primark
>fairy kei

Where do you live? Here it's Just shitty hipster vibe al over.
>>
>>8996530
>fairy kei
that's a funny way to spell "tumblr"
>>
This makes me a bit sad as I collect Tamagotchis (they were and still are very dear to me) and I'd love to wear clothes with them on it without looking like a Tumblr type or the whole ~*Aesthetic*~ thing.
>>
>>8996579
They're talking shit about Primark moreso than the graphic.
>>
File: 1438154399980.jpg (79 KB, 381x514) Image search: [Google]
1438154399980.jpg
79 KB, 381x514
Personally I love comfy cute everyday wear, so I prefer it. The problem is the lacking of cute little details in the clothes. What makes a piece great could just be that extra line of ruffles places at the right area- these big stores doing their take on kawaii are just slapping graphics on cheap tees and sweatshirts with no style or imagination.
>>
>>8996612
Definitely agree with this. That's why a lot of jfashion outfits made primarily with western brands don't always looks particularly Japanese. The trends are similar but the overall feel is different.
>>
>>8996530
Where is that shirt from!?! I NEED it for my Tamagotchi collection!!

>>8996579
Know that feeling, Anon..
>>
>>8996594
This is reassuring.

>>8996642
Fellow tama-anon, cool! I'm planning to get a cute bear cozy for my 4U+. I'd like to get some of the pieces for the P's but the prices for them are still a bit crazy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.