[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AX Meetup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1414372551471.gif (839 KB, 142x146) Image search: [Google]
1414372551471.gif
839 KB, 142x146
Girlfriend just broke up with me, we were suppose to go together, back to where we met. Got this stupid ticket now. Anyone want to go with me? Male or female idc just as long as you aren't gross.
>>
>>8995718
>suppose to
*supposed to

fyi
>>
>>8995730
reee
>>
>>8995718
Only if you pass a background check since that's what AX requires now. Maybe she broke up with you because you have red flags in your history.
>>
>>8995764
i think she had trust issues, and other mental issues, but yeah, id pass
>>
>>8995771
Sorry to hear that anon. If this don't work here try Craigslist or the AX FB group, good luck!

BTW best you still show up. You can make lots of new friends and new adventures, that's the sweet thing about cons. Take it from a 10 year plus vet.
>>
>>8995776
Im going, just think its hard to do it alone.
>>
>>8995718
We've got all our own tickets, but down for a drink if we do a /cgl/ meetup bro.
>>
>>8995771
Every female on this board has severe mental issues. You should ask a bro to go with you.
>>
>>8997613
With the measly under 20% bro ratio, OP would probably have better luck on /tg/ or /a/
>>
File: 1460851484359.gif (383 KB, 157x157) Image search: [Google]
1460851484359.gif
383 KB, 157x157
>>8995718
Sucks bro, I'll be your girlfriend for the weekend.....
>>
>>8997613
Met a /cgl/ guy at a con once, can confirm that men on this board are equally bad. More cringe than mental though.
>>
If you give me her ticket then yes I'll go
>>
>>8997659
fa/tg/uy cosplayer here, I'll be there with a few other friends and some Weeb /k/ommandos. Don't worry, it'll be a great time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.