[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Bodyline thread since last once is atuosaging >mfw need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
New Bodyline thread since last once is atuosaging

>mfw need to buy boots
>mfw s518 and shoes164 look good
>mfw they have the same thumbnail
>wat
>one is less than 10$ and out of stock in the color i need and one is more than 40$
>mfw
pls help
>>
>>8951549
is your face the bodyline logo
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>8951603
>mfw
>>
I got so pissy waiting for shipping to get fixed I just went buck wild with taobao instead.
I have a feeling Yandyman will make me regret that very soon
>>
File: yanners.png (151 KB, 498x476) Image search: [Google]
yanners.png
151 KB, 498x476
>>8951678
>>
File: 1454872265434.jpg (28 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1454872265434.jpg
28 KB, 310x310
>>8951678
Yeah.

Soon...
>>
anyone know when shoes usually re stock?
>>
>>8951855
never
>>
Has Bodyline changed the way they charge?
Example, if you buy something got 5000 Yen, do they charge it as $50.00 or is it Yen to USD conversion of $46?
>>
>>8952637
5000 yen = $50.00 according to Bodyline.
>>
>>8951860
When only 2 pairs in ugliest color and most unpopular size are left, wait 6+ weeks, pray, then maybe. Still waiting for 2 to restock from last spring and there were fewer than 1/4 of the colors and sizes in stock THEN!
>>
>>8951549
They always restock at the regular price and that or more is about the price of most of their boots now. They are only $10 when like 2 pair left in odd sizes, unpopular colors. Wait for sale, then order quickly. But even so, $40 for Lolita boots is pretty cheap.
>>
>>8951678
TaoBao everything is better anyway now that Bodyline changed.
>>
Does it normally take a while for Bodyline to charge your account?
>>
File: shoes258-2.jpg (194 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
shoes258-2.jpg
194 KB, 700x1200
I'm bummed out these shoes are mostly sold out.
A while back I bought a pair in matte black but they are way too large on me and I wanted to order new ones but the matte black is totally sold out.
Knowing BL, they are not going to bring dem shoes back, once sold out = gone forever.
>>
File: why.png (10 KB, 608x224) Image search: [Google]
why.png
10 KB, 608x224
I forgot how long it took Bodyline packages to do anything at all.
>>
>>8953522
I complained in the mail thread before but my 2 packages have been stuck in the 'acceptance' post office for over a week and a half now, which is not cool
>>
any way to get a coupon?
>>
let's try to get an average for shipping times
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_c4bnnLapnNeSE7RfQT-YbB_UPbU1Me26AKlTRu_iKY/viewform
>>
>>8953522
Did you use EMS? I just ordered a package this morning and got EMS because I hate myself
>>
>>8953522
>>8953700
>>8953719
if shipping to the US how long doe sit usually take? I need to order some stuff for ACEN, but I'm worried about if it will arrive on time
>>
>>8953465
I wanted to buy them when their Eastern Sale was ongoing. Too bad they were only getting rid of their left overs.
>>
>>8953725
I can update if/when it arrives. I'm still looking for reviews that talk more about EMS shipping since a lot of people seem to get airmail instead (I don't blame them)
>>
>>8953719
I used air mail.
>>
>>8953522
Mine has been at "Posting/collection" since 30th. I was so happy to get a tracking number quickly, but yeah.
EMS, for the curious.
>>
So, I've just received my RH shoes. The size seems to be mine, but they are waaay too tight for my feet (I mean width). Is there any point in ordering them in a bigger size? Will they be more spacious? Or is there maybe any other affordable options for horses?
>>
Im sorry, I hope questions are ok on this thread.
Are ratings/reviews accurate for bodyline? I hear from some that all dresses are ita, but some say the ones with good rating are nice.
>>
>>8954798
Don't know how it is due to materials and such, but wont they just fit after wearing them a while? Or can't you put them on at all?
>>
>>8954798
there's a method of putting bags of water (like ziplock) in the shoes and freezing them to expand them, i know michelle phan had a vid about it
>>
>>8954798
Put on socks and then heat the pleather part with a hair dryer. It'll help the pleather mold to your feet faster.
>>
>>8954798
RHS always run about a half size small.
>>
>>8954827
Well, I can put them on pretty easily, but after two days of walking my feet started to ache in the place I marked (picrelated), and I've also got some random muscle aches, which probably means that the foot pressure is distributed wrong. I connected that to the fact that my fingers are actually squeezed. The rest of feet fits okay.
>>8954887
>>8954891
Thanks guys, but will it work on synthetic leather? I've tried the second method previously with other brand's shoes, but didn't get any results and sold them in the end.
>>8954901
I've heard about that, yes. But the length is quite normal for me, and the width before the top is okay... besides, there could be an insignificant difference in the width between the sizes, that's why I'm asking.
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 1181x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 1181x1200
>>8954943
this one, sorry, don't know how's that called
>>
Does bodyline no longer offer free shipping for orders over $40?
I haven't ordered from there in a really long time and it seems like that's not there anymore.
>>
>>8954826
Lurk more, buddy
>>
>>8954826

Bodyline is a hit and miss.
There are definetly some dresses that are worth their price. If you want to be safe, then ask here whether [number] is a decent piece. That's what I and alot of other gulls did and it's definetly helpful. Also Bodyline's stock photos are below bad and add to the ita feel for some pieces, e.g. >>8941748 → I was asking here for l489 in black. Looks like shit in their shop, isn't that bad irl.

IMO bodyline's better dresses are neat solid pieces and easy to keep clean. If you are interested in BL, I would still wait for a sale event or look out for 2nd hand items on egl.LJ or LM.

>http://bodylineneedsbetterpictures.tumblr.com/archive

This blog is a good source when you want to find out how dress [number] looks irl.

Every picture has the article number in the tag list, so you can easily compare it with the shop.

All in all, Bodyline isn't that bad as some salty gulls might say (I was the same until I tried it out myself) and you definetly can get some nice stuff once you know which stuff you need to avoid, but nowadays where TaoBao is a big thing, you can get good stuff (often even better than BL) for the same price aswell. If it wasn't for the cheap dresses I got on LM (Bodyline l362 and l489 for 60€ with shipping can -> ger included and no tax paid), I might have picked a TaoBao dress too.

And then, there's this thing:
>>8954949

Nobody knows why this happened, but their shipping prices are fucked up since their spring sale on eastern. If you were lucky, you still could get free shipping for 40$ and more and cheap shipping (3,99$) for anything below 40$.

After a few days into the sale, their shipping prices for ALL orders were exploding (worth of order + additional 40-50%). This left lot of gulls (me included) salty af.

Maybe one day, they will find the muse to fix it and gulls will be able to get new BL stuff for decent prices.
>>
>>8954966
>Nobody knows why this happened,
it's because people were abusing the fuck out of the shipping during the sale
>>
>>8954966
oh fuck that is so garbage. I had an order of like $70 and my shipping was like $20. im so bitter
>>
I hope Bodyline fixes their shipping thing because I decided to put together a nanchatte outfit and I'm one of those lucky people who live in an area where apparently nobody wore uniform-appropriate skirts because thrift shops have nothing.
>>
>>8954969

How is ordering stuff and paying what they ask abusing it? I understand they may have made a mistake in their sale/offer, but you can't really abuse it.
>>
>>8955200
Not that anon, but one of the times they did a free shipping deal in the past some people ordered like one 50 yen item and that's it just to troll Yan. Maybe that's what happened here?
>>
>>8955219
Free shipping was only for $39.99 or up.
>>
>>8955200
I heard of someone buying a bunch of shoes on separate orders so maybe that's it?
>>
>>8955263

That's only because the free shipping above $40 wasn't working so you had to split orders to get the 400 yen shipping. If you went above $40 shipping went from $4 to $20+.

With the bad exchange rate and no free shipping they were charging 20% above list prices for everything.
>>
I asked this in the last thread and no one answered, is it too late for me to order something in time for AX? I'm just interested in a blouse and a pair of wristcuffs.
>>
>>8954798
Bodyline RHS, all styles, are narrow. Sometimes going up 1/2 a size or a size works because shoe width is graded up with increasing size. But they do run narrow and almost all reviews mention this.
>>
>>8953465
I can hope they restock. What size are your too-big ones, are you selling?
>>
>>8955398
Unless you get EMS, whatever you order will take like 3 weeks. They're also behind on orders from the sale.
>>
>>8955432
Thank you!
>>
>>8955411
Thank you, I'm such a noob in this question. I guess I'll just try to stretch them then with those methods above.

Are there any other RHS on the market right now?
>>
File: IMG_7480.jpg (146 KB, 521x391) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7480.jpg
146 KB, 521x391
Has anyone else that got the apron Alice JSK done anything to make the included headbow a little less...weird-shaped? Mine just doesn't look right when worn.
>>
>>8957493
Usually what I did with them was force them around on the band, or put them on a difference band to create a less alarming shape. Adding wire on the inside might also help.
>>
>>8954943
I bought a half size up and it's a bit tight, but bearable! However the length makes it so I can't wear tights with them or I'll fall out.
>>
New dresses
>>
>>
>>
>>8957885
god damn i actually really like this cut, but that print... totally not my thing at all.
>>
>>8957885
>>8957892
Same, same. Cursing that it has pockets, too.
>>
>>8957895
I didn't notice those were pockets! I though they were part of the side zipper or something. I really like this dress, both the cut and the pattern, but from the written measurement it seems my bust is too big for it. Guess I'll wait for reviews to see how much the shirring actually stretches and if it may by some chance fit 96cm...
>>
>>8957892
>>8957895
Well at least BL has a tendency to re-use cuts later on, so there's a chance they might use this one again.
>>
Say what you will about yanners but he seems to listen to his audience. Few months back gulls were discussing wanting more classic dresses.
>>
I'm excited they're already on the English website and not outrageously priced. (wasn't the unicorn dress around $80 when it first came out?) Yan does listen!
>>
>>8957905
I think they have another dress in a fairly similiar cut but I didn't like the print on that one either :(

God the pockets are tempting... I just know that colour will look awful on me though.
>>
>>8957880
Lovely but they are prolly all 90cm bust :/ none of the newer dresses fit western cowtits
>>
File: P1250069.jpg (200 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
P1250069.jpg
200 KB, 600x528
>>8953465
Do you happen to need size 245 (US 8 1/2-9ish)? I was considering putting my pair up for sale.
>>
>>8958274
Oh shiii-
That's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, in my size.
I'd that anon does want it or doesn't respond, I'm interested!
Email included.
>>
>>8958274
How accurate are BL shoe sizes? I am size 24,5-25,0 and would be interested in black shoes fitting for a gothic beginner wardrobe.
>>
>>8957884
Actually liking this one a lot.
>>
>>8957884
I found this so ugly... Anxious to see someone coording it see if it's better on person.
>>
>>8957885
glad to see all those unsold late 80s duvet covers banished to storage have finally been put to use. Recycle kids, it starts with you.
>>
>>8957880
>>8957884
>>8957885
These all look a bit awkward somehow, but I guess BL's stock photos are shit-tier.
>>
>>8958530
>BL's stock photos are shit-tier

like always
>>
>>8958403
Btw, when I posted this on my phone, I was obviously in the middle of a blowjob and couldn't see what I was typing.
>>8958274
To restate for clarity:
If you have no response from the other anon, and you would like to sell them, please email me anytime with the amount you're looking to get and any damages.

>http://www.lacemarket.us/author/valeriehallaway/
>>
My stuff from the sale arrived today! I'm very happy, is anyone else receiving their packages too?
>>
>>8958698
Mine's still between NYC and me.
>>
>>8957885
old sofa cushion-kei
>>
>>8957885
>>8957884
>>8957880
I'm actually kind of ticked off at this. Like. The cuts probably look nicer in person, so I'll ignore that. But I had a couch that literally looks like the black version of these. It was disgusting. And I can't unsee it. it looks like that disgusting ass couch.
>>
>>8958450
It varys a lot so look up reviews of individual styles by number.
>>
>>8958518
>>8958862
>>8959246
Don't you gulls know anything about classic lolita? The better you match a couch cushion, the better your coord is. A 10/10 coord means you can sit on a couch and fade into it seemlessly.

The same goes for old curtains and wallpaper.
>>
>>8959515
kek
loving you
>>
>>8957884
I like this but I think I'll wait until I see some coords with it until I take a chance on it.
>>
>>8957885
close your eyes, just for a second, and imagine a sofa in a motel room that hasn't been updated since 1986. It's this dresses long lost twin.
>>
File: 1444001006842.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444001006842.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>8959515

You got me anon. 100% accurate.
>>
File: good shit m8.gif (300 KB, 283x206) Image search: [Google]
good shit m8.gif
300 KB, 283x206
>>8959515
toppest of keks
>>
How is l402 beg or owh?
Seems to be on sale
>>
I was having problems with my account during the sale, when I finally solved it, the stuff I wanted went up in price again. Talk about unlucky, how many more months until another..
>>
>>8957542
Thanks! That's actually really helpful, since I mostly wear tights in my coords.
>>
I got my Bodyline sales order! Everything arrived just fine but I got sent a few doubles (a pair of the cheap school shoes, the cheap boleros and some wristcuffs). I also got the cherry blossom skirt, and while it's gorgeous the pink ended up not suiting me at all, so I'll be getting the brown version instead.
Also, I got some OPS for the first time, l362 and l087, and they're both low enough to show a bit of cleavage. I'm going to wear them with some kind of frilly unshirt to avoid it, but has anyone else encountered this issue with Bodyline OPs? I'm wondering if I should just avoid them in the future.
>>
>>8961552
Bodyline started a a fetish costume store, so, I'm not sure what you expected.
>>
>>8961552
They sent you extra items?
What size are the school shoes if you're planning on selling them.
>>
>>8961559
Yeah that was my first line of thought, but no one mentioned this issue with these OPs in the reviews I read. So it might also just be a bodytype thing on my end though they fit me well in other areas.
>>8961561
Sorry Anon I'm already selling them in my local comm. But yeah, I looked through the order history and I didn't order these twice, I guess they just got mixed up with the sale.
>>
>>8961552

I was wondering the same about l362, which I got 2 week ago via LM. I just pulled the OP further up and it was okay. It was also remarkably more comfortable to wear after that. Guess I didn't hit the waist area of the OP with my actual waist. Still I'd wear a blouse with that OP.

I was also wondering with these neck strap thingies, do I just need to knot them on my back? and can I still wear a choker with that?
>>
File: DSC_1195~2.jpg (1 MB, 2160x3072) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1195~2.jpg
1 MB, 2160x3072
We were talking a little about this blouse in the last thread but only like one person had it, so I'll do a brief review.
The construction is good like always, but the fabric quality is pretty bad. Comparable to my other BL blouse, if that doesn't bother you. The one other thing I find kind of off-putting is the super wide and flimsy lace. It's kind of like the cotton equivalent of raschel lace. It looks cute from far away, but it looks kind of sad up close. I might detach and resew the lace on the collar to be a little shorter. The sleeves are cute and a good shape. The lace actually works here, probably because it ruffles. The lace tape going across the bust sits right at the top of my jsks, and I don't know how I feel about that. The color of the shirt is off white, but I'd definitely call the lace cream. It's not as obvious in this photo.
You can see the pearl button giving me a third nipple here lol
All in all, it's meh quality and I wouldn't get another, but considering I only paid like $20 shipped for it, it's a good buy.
>>
>>8953719
>8953725

it arrived Wednesday, I haven't picked it up since I'm really sick and my dorm collects packages for us. So ~5 days/less than a week with EMS?
>>
Got the couple things I ordered in the sale today, blouse l108 and jsk l571.

Blouse is pretty meh, thin material and the buttons keep snapping off. I know bodyline blouses weren't great but the sale coerced me ha. The collar shape and lace are nice I guess.

The dress was a really great buy though. The material is thick and textured and the bottom ruffle is actually an attached underskirt. The straps are adjustable too so fits well even though I'm tall. Definitely worth the 28 I paid for it.
>>
>>8963833
BL is so bad at putting lace on its pieces. The only blouse I bought from them also had like 2-inch wide lace on the collar. I ended up removing the peter pan collar, taking the lace off it, then putting the lace back where the peter pan collar was so it became a standing collar.
It looks better but the material is still low-tier.
>>
>>8955415
they will not restock
>>
>>8958403
>>8958656
I gave the OP some time to answer, but no such luck so I messaged you!

>>8958450
For these specific shoes, 245 is definitely an 8 1/2. My feet are two different sizes (8 1/2) and closer to a 9) and it fits like a glove on the 8 1/2 foot
>>
>>8964046
How do you know? They've had this style a long time and restocked it at least once before.
>>
>>8964026
I'm happy with my l108 except for the fucking buttons. two broke before I even put it on so we're replacing that shit asap. I don't like thick blouses anyway so the fabric feels nice to me.

if anyone wants full reviews or whatnot of l108, shoes193 or shoes283 hit me up, I'm generally happy but the fucking blouse buttons
>>
>>8964237
Yan has stated previously that they're done with selling shoes. Once they're gone, they're gone.
>>
>>8966398
are you serious, I only like them for their shoes
>>
>>8966398
What? No they're not, anon. They're done restocking anything that has 'shoes' in the item name aka the old stock/styles that don't sell. Any shoes that say 's(number here)' will be restocked.

Stop spreading shit.
>>
Kek

They deleted the whole spring sale discussion with all the salt regarding their jacked up shipping from their FB page.
>>
>>8967956
They also disabled comments to their page.
>>
Just got my bodyline l411. Pleasantly surprised with the quality. Its really really cute.
>>
File: 1457426846363.jpg (382 KB, 1359x1414) Image search: [Google]
1457426846363.jpg
382 KB, 1359x1414
>>8951549
>mfw your face is a gook company logo
>>
So...no more yen trick?
>>
>>8968703
does it not work anymore? i ordered some stuff on the 10th and it worked
>>
>>8968704

In Paypal, it keeps forcing me into USD, which matches the USD amount on the BL site.
>>
Just got my l527, it's actually really nice. Buttons are on securely, it's not scratchy or too flimsy. It's a little loose around the neckline when the straps aren't tied, but it fits really comfortably because of the shirring. Only real complaint is some loose threads in the buttonholes that the buttons keep getting caught on, but that might just be because of the fabric.
>>
my order "left" japan 16 days ago. Nothing since, Who wants to place bets on whether or not I get my package at all?
>>
>>8968703
>>8968704
you have to set up a paypal agreement that forces paypal to charge you in yen and use your credit card's conversion. it's pretty easy to do, and then when you check out in yen you can pay in yen. worked for me during this last sale....thx to the anon who told me about it.

also my package is apparently through LA, meaning i should have it soon.
>>
once a package has been shipped from tokyo, how long does it on average take to arrive in the US? I live in illinois, for reference
>>
I'm a noob who has never used 4chan. So I hope this post is done correctly. I was wondering if there are any decent bodyline off white blouses or cutsews that are just slightly off white. The last time I bought an "Off white" cutsew it was yellow. I don't do yellow.
>>
>>8969122
I purchased l016 in owh recently. The color is just barely off white so that it doesn't match any of my whites and it drives me nuts, but otherwise, the construction is good.
>>
I used to always get a tracking number with the cheap shipping (it usually just said when it left Japan and when it arrived in this country), but it's only just occurred to me that I never got a tracking number for my sale order. Did they not give them out? I also have no shipping confirmation.

I know it's my own fault for not realising, but I usually just forget about a BL order until it arrives since it takes so long.
>>
>>8969294
I definitely got a tracking number for my sale order, but I also got in early enough to get the cheap shipping. Maybe the shipping breaking caused them to forget.
>>
>>8968986
Mine took around two weeks.
>>
>>8969294
They have a tool on the website to get your tracking number.
>>
>>8969581
Oh I didn't know! I can't seem to find it, it's my first time ordering from their new site so I'm a bit lost still.
>>
>>8969588
Did you make a Bodyline account when you checked out? If you did, check your account and it'll show your purchases and all the info for it.

Tracking number?
1,login to your account.
2,find your order history.
3,tracking number in your order history.
4,it will working after 3 days of your order.
>>
I think Bodyline lowered prices again because I'm finding some good stuff for $5 and under. Just hope they fixed shipping.
>>
File: nope.png (13 KB, 320x316) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
13 KB, 320x316
>>8969700
Nope, it's still utterly fucked. Almost $19 in shipping for $11 worth of stuff.
>>
>>8969731
Damn. I have nanchatte skirts I've been wanting to get since last year but haven't gotten a chance to order yet and now this has been going on. Ain't that just the way it happens.
>>
>>8969801
>>8969731

My guess is that they won't change things back until late summer atleast.
>>
>>8969731
>>8969801
>>8969817
do the prices change if you buy a lot? getting a huge haul might be reasonable (GOs and shit)
>>
File: fk_yankers.png (12 KB, 293x396) Image search: [Google]
fk_yankers.png
12 KB, 293x396
>>8969855
Yes.

Price is somewhere between 20-50% worth of your order.

Pic related for 5x l348 for demonstration.
>>
>>8969881
oh fuck, nevermind then. it's unfortunate that they can't find a good balance for their prices between 'doesn't make them veer on the edge of bankruptcy' and 'nobody in their right mind will buy this'
>>
Bought on the 29th March in the sale. 21 days ago, shipped via airmail. Still waiting. Crying and waiting. The tracking doesn't seem to be updating..or it's just taking so long.
>>
>>8968754
Mine left Japan before that, and I finally got them today (well, waiting on one more package). This is pretty common so don't sweat it anon.
>>
>>8970099
about the same, anon. Do you happen to live in Canada? I've had bl pacages not change from "left japan" to anything until it arrived in my city. But since then, Canada Post no longer tracks international inbound parcels once they hit the country. Fucking sucks. I'm kind of expecting it to just show up out of the blue like a previous bl order did.
>>
>>8968982
How do you go about setting up this agreement? I've been putzing around the site and don't see anything about it.
>>
>>8970289
you have to do it through your bodyline account first (under the payments tab) then edit the agreement (under my account settings in paypal) to force the credit card conversion.
>>
>>8969909
>he does a sale and then hikes up the shipping to this after
Funny thing is, he hiked up the shipping right when the sale was going on.
>>
File: l511-2.jpg (170 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
l511-2.jpg
170 KB, 700x1200
I just received L511 today. The dress is cute but I have no intention of using the apron. If anyone wants it I'll just give it to you lol
>>
>>8971503
If you're in the US I'd be happy to pay for shipping and take if off your hands! Throwaway email in the field
>>
>>8970491
Not that anon, but I've been confused about this too. I can see my billing agreements in Paypal but there is literally no edit function I can find anywhere that allows me to set default transactions in JPY for the billing agreement.
>>
>>8971503
Could you do a little review of the dress? I was thinking about it for casual wear (also without the apron yeah).
>>
>>8971503
I was going to buy the dress just for the apron lol. If the other anon changes her mind, I'd take it if you're in the US.
>>
>>8971503
>>8971538
>>8972092
if OP is not in the US (in EU) and the shipping is ok (less than 10€), I'd like to get in line
>>
>>8972097
hi https://twitter.com/tupsuosu
>>
>>8972092
Sorry, I've got a taker! I'm planning on buying the same dress in a different color once bodyline's shipping goes back to normal. If you'd like, I'll save your email for whenever that happens.
>>
>>8972101
wow congrats you can google a username
get a fucking life
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 740x1624) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 740x1624
>>8972087
I purchased it in black. I'll take photos when I'm back home, but here's what it looks like in pink and green.

The construction and fabric are pretty solid, though it's unlined and the lace on the sleeves is very scratchy. I'll see if I can cut it off. I'm going to tailor the waist a bit too, since I won't be wearing it with the apron.

You can def wear it without a petti! It's cute either way.
>>
>>8972118
you're cute when you're angry!
>>
>>8972141
im cute every moment of my life, anon
>>
>>8972110
Aw thanks anon, I'd appreciate it!
>>
File: IMG_20160415_153119.jpg (182 KB, 761x837) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160415_153119.jpg
182 KB, 761x837
>>8972101
yeah, ok? that's my twitter, what are you trying to say buddy

anyone have any suggestions on what kind of buttons I could use to replace the ones that dropped off my l108? should I just go for something similar, fabric covered and wide? if anyone else has done it I'd love to see examples
>>
I purchased a few things back during the spring sale when the free shipping promo was running. I couln't get the free shipping to work. I tried different browsers and the yen trick to no avail. Things I wanted were selling out while I tried to figure it out, so I just went ahead and placed my order and paid the shipping fee. It also took 16 days for the package to leave Japan. They need to overhaul their website and get shit fixed but I don't think they care since the errors cause them to make more money?
>>
>>8972855
The blouse fits you beautifully, btw. If you want to be able to coord this with a variety of things, I would just do more white fabric covered buttons. Pearly white could be cool, but it could also look really cheap, so probs not.
>>
>>8972855
Do you still have the buttons or did you lose them completely? I was planning on like, gluing mine together so they don't randomly snap apart anymore.
If I were to replace them I think simple flat pearl buttons would be just fine, and easier to button too.
>>
I just got my order in from the sale, both JSKs I purchased are very short, but overall I'm decently pleased. The armpits on L397 are abysmally small however, is there any way to alter the dress or should I just try to trade up a size?
>>
>>8971930
did you go into "set available funding sources" on the authorized payments page and make sure your credit card is selected as an option? that's the first step. then, click the BODYLINE to see your agreement, and scroll down to "set backup payment source" which should be set to your CC of choice. i think you have to leave paypal balance as the primary option for payment, since that doesn't have a change link. i never leave a balance in my paypal, so this works fine for me.
>>
>>8971930
also you set the yen function under the options for your card....there should be an option to use paypal's conversion, or use the card's conversion rate. this is all under your specific card, not the agreement.
>>
Does Bodyline still only ship on Tuesday/Wednesday?
>>
>>8973466
I do still have them and I guess I might try gluing but honestly, they button so heavy that I'm thinking of just replacing them because of that. I don't know if pearl buttons would be easier to button because of the extra thickness they have..

>>8973191
thank you! I feel it's a bit short but it shouldn't be a problem with a skirt that sits on my proper waist.
on the buttons - that was kinda my thought process as well. I'm into classic primarily and I feel like the buttons themselves look nice and plain, it's just that the fuckers fall apart.

I think I'll just go for similar, slightly smaller diameter fabric covered buttons that hopefully won't split apart, thanks for the suggestions!
>>
>>8974830
I think that's only if you use Airmail
>>
>>8974830
>>8975319
I believe they changed that a few months back, it should ship out every day now.
>>
My EMS package came three days after my shipment email and less than a week after my order. I guess I'd hope for something this fast since shipping was $1 more than the cost of my items.
>>
File: bodylinestuff.jpg (444 KB, 1920x2176) Image search: [Google]
bodylinestuff.jpg
444 KB, 1920x2176
So I finally received my order.

I wasn't sure about the skirts at first but I definitely don't regret them. I wouldn't even be able to get fabric for that much! ($7 each). The skirts are all decently thick, with an adjustable buckle and a pocket. The blueish one came with a bow and I'm just really happy with them.

The pink wristcuffs...eh. I would not really recommend them. They will do in a pinch for my purposes for now (making a babby's first bodyline coord for a friend for an upcoming con). I really wanted the black ones there in pink but they were sold out. The black ones are lovely.

The brown loafers are the 499 yen ones. Holy shit do they run small. They were 25.5 and although I wear 25.0 in at least two other shoe styles, these are both narrow and nearly too short. I'm probably going to do the freezer/water bag trick with them because holy shit, if I walk around a con all day like that my feet will probably get destroyed. Otherwise, they are cute and the construction is sturdy. but damn. so tiny.

The tartan dress...I cannot rave enough about it. I kinda wish I had gotten it in blue as well now (it was, what, $17 or so?). It's soft, it's cute, it fits like a glove. Wearing it to a meetup tomorrow.

The bottom row is stuff my friend ordered so we would save on shipping (we just missed the fucked up shipping incident, whew). The shirt is...weird. It's like a linen material. Soft, but very visible weave. Avoid, I think.

The pink skirt is lovely, but I think y'all knew that already. I accidentally ordered two of them. Thinking of keeping the other one if it doesn't end up being too big on me (it's a 2L and I have the black in M). Otherwise I'll sell it to the comm most likely so no big deal.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with this sale. I kinda feel bad because I'm starting to get nearly as many bodyline pieces as brand in my wardrobe, but it's so nice to have a variety of basics I don't have to worry about ruining when I go out.
>>
Finally got my order yesterday. One of the items I purchased was the L129 OP. I knew that the hat and the jabot were crap, and that I would likely replace the buttons with nicer black glass ones. Somehow I did not notice the ugly white stripe on the sleeves. Nor did I notice the shitty lace frill around the cuffs. I am basically redesigning the dress. I did not do my research and now I know. At least it was cheap.
>>
File: IMG_2680.jpg (101 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2680.jpg
101 KB, 960x1280
>>8972130
With and without petti. It's a really cute dress, I'd really like to get it in green one day!
>>
>>8975384
I got the blueish skirt as well during the sale and it's pretty and comfy! The bow of mine came a little weirdly shaped but I like the blue and yellow of it
>>
File: l325-2.jpg (190 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
l325-2.jpg
190 KB, 700x1200
How often does Bodyline restock items? If ever? I really want the l325 skirt in black but the only size right now is Medium. I know this is a popular skirt, but I have been stocking the website for awhile now to no avail. I wanted to buy it new, but now I am considering Lace Market. There aren't any for sale right now.
>>
*stalking // derp sorry
>>
>>8975457
It looks so cute on you! I like it with the boater hat too. Definitely want to get it next sale, or at least when the shipping goes down again.
>>
>>8975384
Seconding the tartan dress. I got red and blue, although I turned my waist ties into a belt to cover up the blunt edge of the white front.
>>
>>8975521
I have almost never seen bodyline stock small. I bought the same skirt in the floral fabric. You can lace it up for quite a small waist (my waist is 65 cm) so I think a medium is fine.
>>
Some days ago I was unsure about buying shoes277 in white because of that fucked up shipping.. now I go back and they're gone in size 245, which is the biggest available atm. I'm so mad at myself. What are the chances of these ever getting restocked?
>>
>>8975657
According to >>8967214 you're shit out of luck.
>>
File: shoestoS.png (133 KB, 203x598) Image search: [Google]
shoestoS.png
133 KB, 203x598
>>8975934
>>8975657

Quoted anon here! Yan mentioned a while back that anything that said 'shoes' in the stock number wouldn't be restocking which is why you have stuff like pic related going on where it's the same item but two wildly different prices. If you can't find a 'S' equivalent to your item then it's not going to be restocked anymore and what's in stock now is all you'll get. Believe me, I know your feel. I'm bitterly regretting not getting two more pairs of those star studded ankle heels, they've been my go-to dress pants shoes for two years now.
>>
Is the Yuru Yuri cosplay really gone? Damn, I should have bought it when I could have.. I wanted that
>>
>>8975457
this is really cute for both lolita and otome!
>>
>>8975457
Damn, I never noticed that dress; the apron hides the beautiful it is! I would use as everyday wear, thank you.
>>
>>8975934
>>8975959
That's absolute shit... thank you very much for the information, tho. Going to be forever bitter about this, I wanted those RH boots in white so badly.

In the remote chance anyone here has a pair in 245 or 250 that wants to sell, please let me know
>>
>>8976115
http://bodyline.jp/en/costume609.html ?
>>
File: s508-2.jpg (150 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
s508-2.jpg
150 KB, 700x1000
hey guys, curious if anyone knows-

I really want these shoes (s508), but I need a minimum of 260 (can go 255 if i'm desperate) and they're never in stock on the site. I don't know if i'm just always missing them or if they're never going to have them in anything from 250 upwards.

Would anyone happen to know if they do/will stock them in 255+ OR if anyone is selling a pair?

If not, would it be possible for me to stretch them a little from 250 with the nespaper method?
>>
>>8975384
I have the red plaid skirt as well and I couldn't recommend it enough. Thick, sturdy fabric, well-constructed, and super easy to wash.
>>
>>8977132
I feel very sorry for you if you aren't in fact a man.
>>
File: order.png (902 KB, 945x666) Image search: [Google]
order.png
902 KB, 945x666
finally got my order yesterday. Showed up in my country without any warning. Laggy tracking I suppose.
>>
>>8977304
Tall = bigger feet, a lot of the time. I'm skinny, but almost 6', and I wear a 270 and hate my life.
>>
>>8975384
Can you do a worn pic of the tartan dress? If you don't mind!! I've always wanted it but I'm just not sure how it looks in person.
>>
>>8977304
I'm a tall girl, not a man.

I wear size 40 uk, it's not really abnormal, not everyone has tiny ass feet.
Also least helpful reply possible, ty
>>
>>8978248
40 uk is not 260 anon.. I wear 39.5 EU and bodyline 250 is too big for me
>>
>>8977312
i have that dress on the left! i really like it
>>
>>8978412
really??? maybe i was reading the chart wrong...

what size would you reccomend for 40.5 uk?
>>
>>8978443
It's best to just measure your feet in cm to know your exact size, rather than trying to convert it.
>>
>>8978412
Sounds about right, I'm 40 EU (9 US) and 25.0 is just right, maybe even a tad small.

But keep in mind a lot of this has to do with Bodyline's shoddy sizing as well - I ordered loafers in 25.5 and they're squeezing the fuck out of my feet, so it can depend on the shoe.
>>
>>8978443
>40.5 UK
Good God man are you the titanic
>>
File: shoes262-2.jpg (82 KB, 700x558) Image search: [Google]
shoes262-2.jpg
82 KB, 700x558
I went on a break from Lolita for a couple years and am just coming back into it and allowing myself to buy a few new items. I wanted pic related in white so badly, because I love RHS and these looked more comfortable and easier to wear then the ballerina strap ones. I regret not getting a pair before since I don't think these will be coming back ever again, and I don't really want to buy a pair 2nd hand. Argh, what a bummer. I just want to live my RHS dreams.
>>
>>8978432
When I got it the corset lacing was really wonky? Other than that I love it! I was thinking about getting it in another colour too.
>>
>>8977132
These have never been sold in a size above 250 if I recall correctly. You probably won't be able to stretch them much since bodyline shoes are made of plastic and cardboard... I personally wouldn't bother, although sometimes bodyline's heels can run a little bigger than their flats, so, up to you.
>>
Hey it's >>8969294 again, I finally took two minutes to reset my BL password and check my account, and as it turns out, the order was never confirmed. The last recorded order I have is from some time last year. The kicker is that the money is most definitely gone from my paypal, and it's been a long time at this stage and I haven't received the OP.

Should I file a claim at this stage? I know I'll get blacklisted, but if there's mysteriously no record of me buying it, should I go for it? My order was only €25.
>>
>>8978980
If you ordered without logging into your account, it wouldn't be in your account to begin with though. I'd contact Bodyline and explain the situation and if they don't reply in 2-3 days, then file a claim since you can say you tried to contact them and got no response.
>>
>>8979071
Maybe I didn't log in, I'm such a klutz. I still find it odd that I never got shipping confirmation or anything in an email, though. Fuck it, I'll give until the end of this week for it to show up, and then I'll get in touch with them.
>>
Does anyone know how much the shirring stretches on the size M JSK L110? I have an opportunity to get it in a trade but not entirely sure if it'll fit.
>>
File: image:70328.jpg (65 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image:70328.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
Has anybody accidently received the shoes in the top left in size 24.5?
The rest of my sale order came in and they're not in my parcel. I already messaged bodyline but who knows if I'll get a response. I'm pretty gutted and annoyed by it.
>>
>>8979747
I don't have anything helpful for you anon I'm sorry, but what is the number of the dress in the top right?
>>
File: image:74597.jpg (68 KB, 620x925) Image search: [Google]
image:74597.jpg
68 KB, 620x925
>>8980130
It's l067!
I threw together a quick look with it, it looks better in real life and has this cute soft heart lace that I haven't seen on other bodyline pieces. The face scribble is rubbish but here's a pic.
>>
>>8979747
If possible if love a review/pics of the floral mini skirt Anon! I was considering buying it in the sale but I couldn't find any reviews of it online.
>>
who heat resistant are body lien wigs? I ordered the short gradient wig and it's all fucked up from shipping
>>
I'm thinking about stocking up on some Bodyline soon. What pieces would you guys most recommend for gothic quality-wise. I know I want the corset skirt, a plain black OP, and a jsk
>>
File: image:77224.jpg (84 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image:77224.jpg
84 KB, 720x720
>>8980436
Sorry it took a while to respond!
The skirt is pretty cute, the top layer is kind of a light chiffon type material and it has a lining underneath. Though it is pretty short, I'm 5'3" and it feels a risky length even on me- and the waistband has really firm elastic, I bought a size M and it feels a little tight.
>>
>>8953465
I have patent black and they're still nice, I'm personally hunting for the white.
>>
>>8956086
Lolita Lola on Taobao are proper wood ones but they only do new runs once a year. At the moment they only have black leather left, none of red, white, or black pleather, and wood is heavy as fuck to ship so it'll cost you a fortune. An*Tai*Na do some but theirs have that shit-looking black or white piping around the edge which might not be to your taste. Montreal also have piping but are pricier. You can find "RHS" on Taobao but most of them lack the cutout back and are more just like platforms, and most have ugly piping too. Baby's RHS sometimes show up on second-hand sales - some went up on Wunderwelt for the same price as Bodyline a while back but they weren't my size.

To get the ones without piping you have to go for Bodyline, Lolita Lola or Vivienne Westwood. I wish Bodyline would just restock their rose rocking horse shoes.

https://makelovely.wordpress.com/2010/09/13/in-which-she-compares-montreal-to-bodyline/

Incidentally, Montreal also make the style >>8953465 was looking for, which were originally BPN knockoffs.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/5-high-heels-black-strappy-shoes-gothic-lolita-punk-rock-emo-egl-cosplay-11size-/381598051347?var=&hash=item58d9042c13:m:mShBWMbF6EImWF4zw97aJdQ
>>
>come into BL thread after the big news
>nobody is talking about it

yan flipped a 12 year olds skirt and is now on trial

how are you not talking about this?
>>
>>8984706
Can you STFU if you aren't going to provide links or caps.
>>
>>8984711
why are you so rude?

this is the first time I posted about it

did someone else and they got the post deleted?
>>
>>8984706
Still waiting for caps.
>>
>>8984715
I'm not whoever said anything about caps?

I just woke up and went to check a website and this is what it said
>>
>>8984712
Only one anon talked about it in the other thread, which is probably why anon assumed that the original "he's on trial" anon was you. Still waiting for caps but the other thread hasn't been posted to in like three hours, so either they forgot what they were doing or it's a twat trying to stir shit where there's none.
>>
>>8984719
Never claimed you said you'd provide caps. You asked why we aren't talking about it so I told you we're still waiting for caps.
>>
>>8984719
Hey cool, you have a source. Care to share with the rest of the class?
>>
>>8984721
>Still waiting for caps.

you acted like I was supposed to give them like I had promised them

I just woke up and saw it and thought I should say something since nobody in the body line thread had

>>8984723
at this point you cunts can find it yourselves

I'm not entitled and if you're too stupid to figure it out and rude enough to act entitled I can't be assed
>>
>>8984730
>promises milk from yandy man
>weeeh you guise are so mean asking 4 proofs!11

girl, you're bottle is empty.
>>
File: 4278595091.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4278595091.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>8984730
>>
>>8984738
you really don't know to use a search engine?

I can't help you if you're that stupid
>>
>>8984742
nothing is funnier than butthurt bitches getting called out for having no milk to spill.
>>
>>8984730
Kek, you really are that cunt from the other thread, trying to weasel your way out of posting anything concrete.
Grow a fucking thicker skin if anything posted in this thread honest to god offended you or whatever the fuck triggered you. Also, stop trying to create fake drama.
>>
>>8984749
i bet anon just wants yandy to lift up her skirt and give her the d so she can have all that sweet bodyline burando.
>>
>>8984706
I find this very hard to believe especially since there's no solid proof. I know him personally and he's not the type of person who would do something like that, I'd be very surprised if he did.
>>
>>8984761
>I know him personally
Yan pls go. This is exactly the kind of thing yanners would do, but anon is probably lying.
>>
>>8984763
I'm not yan though? I used to live near him in Australia so we hung out a few times. Yeah he's a little awkward but not perverted like everyone believes.
>>
>>8984765
I doubt it.
>>
How long usually does it take for tracking to update from the "Your item was not found." Stage
>>
>>8984793
A few days.
>>
>>8958274
I am looking for these as well. Post them to LM if other anon falls through
>>
>>8983173
Thanks Anon, it looks really cute for dailywear.
>>
>>8961552
Are you unusually short (or short torso) or chubby? Because I have owned both l362 and l087 and have never had cleavage issues with them.

>>8961587
Cross the neck straps over in front and tie a bow behind. You could wrap round twice for a choker effect if you wanted. There's no issue wearing a choker with them if it doesn't hit awkwardly.

>>8969122
l015, l076. Pretty oldschool though.

>>8975384
Surprised you prefer the black ones to the pink ones. I thought the black ones were scratchy and a bit cheap when I owned them. I had the pink ones in cream and they're better IMO, but a bit shiny.

>>8978531
Me too anon, me too.
>>
>>8982569
None of their JSKs or OPs currently available are that good for gothic IMO, especially for someone that's starting out and doesn't have access to a load of non-Bodyline pieces to tart them up. l362 in black is a workable gothic OP if you can find a bolero to hide the bodice and sleeves, since they're rather sweet and covered in polka dot lace. The cross ties help it to look more gothic and the tiered skirt is versatile in a lot of styles, but the lace on the sleeves pissed me off when I owned it. l087 is nicer-quality and very classic, but again it needs a bit of creativity with the bodice to make it seem gothic. Either layering a collarless blouse with it or wearing a bolero/jacket and necklace is needed to push it into a gothic coordinate, but if you own those items it's gorgeous. Same goes for l088, which isn't sold any more. In terms of JSKs l387 is a good option if you have the accessories to do it justice, and l348 can be used for oldschool coordinates but it's a little sweet and tricky to make fully gothic.

If you want something that's easy to make undoubtedly gothic on its own, go for Taobao or second-hand instead.

http://bodylineneedsbetterpictures.tumblr.com/tagged/l087
http://bodylineneedsbetterpictures.tumblr.com/tagged/l088
http://bodylineneedsbetterpictures.tumblr.com/tagged/l362
http://bodylineneedsbetterpictures.tumblr.com/tagged/l387
http://bodylineneedsbetterpictures.tumblr.com/tagged/l348
>>
File: s534-2.jpg (328 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
s534-2.jpg
328 KB, 700x1200
Does anyone know how boots s534 run? I'm usually a 255 on Bodyline, but they only have 250 and 260. I'm on the fence about whether to go up or down in size...

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>8984955
When in doubt, always go a size up.
>>
>>8984955
Better too big than too small. You can always wear extra socks or insoles to adjust the fit.
>>
File: blshoes.png (473 KB, 996x492) Image search: [Google]
blshoes.png
473 KB, 996x492
Does anybody here have shoes s509 or s521? Do they fit a little small, just right, or a little big?
http://bodyline.jp/en/s509.html
http://bodyline.jp/en/s521.html
>>
>>8952654
Those dirty bastards.
>>
>>8953465
I would love these in matte blk, patent blk, and white.
>>
>>8953465
I don't see them on the bl website at all now. Le sigh.
>>
>>8985014
>>8985023
Like an anon said upthread, although you can't get the exact style, plenty of other places have knocked off the same shoes. Antaina, Demonia and Montreal all sell similar styles IIRC.
>>
>>8984700
Angelic Imprint also do them:

https://world.taobao.com/item/2698831119.htm?fromSite=main
>>
File: yandyman.jpg (104 KB, 1000x380) Image search: [Google]
yandyman.jpg
104 KB, 1000x380
I needed the boots for ouji but I added a few more on since this'll probably be my last BL order. Free shipping being gone sucks. I was originally going to buy these shoes on Taobao but the cost + SS's 10% with DOMESTIC shipping only was almost as much as this order was with the 35$ shipping I paid for it.

I hope I can brush this wig out a bit, I have another curly one (the shorter version) and it's my favorite wig after I brushed it out.
>>
How is Bodyline AIR shipping to EU at the moment? Both my orders so far have arrived within a month, but that was a while ago. I’m going to holiday in June and I’m not sure if I should order now and hope everything arrives in time or wait with ordering until I get back.
>>
My Bodyline package got here to the UK in 2 days. What the shit.
>>
>>8990046
That's incredible.
>>
File: C360_2016-03-01-11-40-46-925.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1728) Image search: [Google]
C360_2016-03-01-11-40-46-925.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1728
I know there is no pedi or anything. and sorry about my face redness. I was admitted to hospital that day. But I bought this dress a few years ago and I do love it (not as lolita). Its edges of the material started freying instantly though. Anyone have that issue?
>>
>>8990737
Apparently all the dresses of that model (I forget the number) frayed at the edges because the chiffon wasn't hemmed. Most people who hemmed it themselves say it's held up amazingly since.
>>
>>8990737

>pic of isaki tahashi pyjama rama
>pedi
nice bait
>>
Any inspo for Military Lolita using Bodyline?
>>
>>8990834
>isaki tahashi pyjama rama
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/h2O
It's legit me. I have hundreds of photos.
>>
I once flooded my basement because my heat gun short circuit the sun pump and there was a rain storm over night.
>>
>>8991357
Oh fuck wrong thread
>>
>>8991357
sounds like something i'd do desu

any idea when the next bodyline sale will be? i'm on the verge of giving up on my no bodyline rule and getting a pair of their rhs
>>
Sorry for the late replies, I forgot I posted this.
>>8955415
I have the 24.5 size in matte black.
>>8958274
No, sadly that's the size I have right here.
I think I need a 23.5 instead.
Good luck with your sales if you sell it though!
>>8984700
I might get those if I can't find the BL ones in my size, thank you for the link.
>>8985014
I might sell mine soon, it's a 24.5 size though, I don't know what size you need.

What do you think would be a reasonable price to ask for these?
Mine were only tried on and still in it's original box, I paid full price for them.
ALso, to other anons that own these shoes, do they also run too large on you?
I normally order a 24.5 in most shoes but these were really big on me.
>>
>>8957885
I'm not even kidding, my parents used to have armchairs with almost this exact print.
>>
>>8991504
I want to know when Bodyline will ever stock shoes in size 21.0 ...
>>
File: ok.png (8 KB, 536x131) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
8 KB, 536x131
From bodyline's facebook.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.