[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
Old one in autosage >>8917847

Repost:
I don't wear Jfashion anymore but can't stop coming here. I've considered making a thread on /fa/ but there's hardly any girls and everyone just wears their gothninja/palewave/etc shit.
I want to talk about Kylie Jenner, fake nails, western makeup, maybe some onee gyaru, just ANYTHING artificial yet fashionable. And I can't do that on /fa/. But if I make a thread on /cgl/ it'll most likely get deleted straightaway.
>mfw
>>
>be me
>in shit mood this week
>go out to exercise and get a part of my cosplay done despite that
>feel good
>go online to catch up on fandom/cosplay stuff
>see someone do the same cosplay execution as me and they look way better than me
>feel even more like shit and lose motivation to continue

I hate how internally competitive I get but I'm especially upset because I'm incredibly aware that I'm out of shape and not even sure if I could execute half the things I'd like to do for the cosplay I have planned. Feels real fucking bad.
>>
I really want a lolita friend or two but I really don't like gatherings in big groups. I've tried going to meet ups but there's so many people its more exhausting than anything else? A lot of the members in my comm are a lot older than me as well so its hard to connect with them.
>>
>tfw measurements have been the same for months, fitting brands like MM despite being tall, but your bf suddenly calls you chubby out of nowhere
>tfw gonna start the Master Cleanse tomorrow to maybe be less of a chubbo in time for a con
>tfw conflicting feels but mostly just sad

Inb4 "just do it the healthy way", naaah, but I promise to eat healthier and exercise after these 10 days of shitting are over.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nf0e0uS22c1rbka9a.png (114 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nf0e0uS22c1rbka9a.png
114 KB, 500x321
>have a friend who is friends with a somewhat popular cosplayer
>this cosplayer is really rotten, decides she hates me for petty reasons that basically amount to jealousy
>posting passive-aggressive statuses and talks shit about me (I have done nothing about this, just watching her throw a fit)
>is constantly mean and putting down other people, extremely dramatic
>acts all cutesy and nice online and gets a ton of attention

I know I'm being petty as well but it is so annoying to see someone so rotten be so successful and put on such a nice, innocent face. Especially when she's making a big fuss over me while I literally did nothing to her.

Although
>that nice feel when you guys have called this person out several times and she seems to have some vendettas
I'm glad /cgl/ seems pretty good at recognizing bad people.
>>
>>8925271
What comm are you in, anon?
>>
>>8925341
The Sol comm! They're all super lovely and welcoming but like I said in my last post.
>>
>>8925275
Your boyfriend sounds like a douche in this context, just saying.
>>
File: tumblr_njc00b29NK1qa0n48o3_250.gif (33 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njc00b29NK1qa0n48o3_250.gif
33 KB, 177x177
Update:
Boyfriend hasn't showered for 3 weeks. He stated he was going to shower today. "I was just waiting for you to not be on my ass about it for at least 48 hours and then i was going to"
>mfw

>>8925163
your post reminds me about how I've been daydreaming about a normie fashion friend who'd help give me a makeover since I cant into normal fashion but I want to. do you play the kylie jenner app?
>>
>>8925418
Your boyfriend sounds like a dick and a weirdo.
>expecting normal levels of hygiene from someone
>apparently a horrible thing to do
>>
I've been working on a cosplay for a while and have a convention in 2 days, but all of a sudden I just have the urge not to cosplay.
To just get some normie clothes together, and some nice makeup.
I kind of hate this because I want to show off this new cosplay I made, but I'm also afraid to wear it in case it makes me uncomfortable after a while.
I'm in a constant mind battle.
>>
File: 1446546841236.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446546841236.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>mfw lolitas and cosplayers who play the violin, viola, cello, flute, clarinet, bassoon, oboe, piano, keyboard, harp, sax, trumpet, trombone, banjo, kazoo, ukulele, drums, guitar, erhu, accordion, concertina, xylophone, euphonium, glass harp, french horn, hammered dulcimer, or jew's harp
>mfw lolitas and cosplayers who can fulfil the role of an orchestral concert percussionist by playing instruments like the triangle, chimes, and cymbals
>mfw lolitas and cosplayers who sing, particularly in falsetto, vibrato, or tremolo
>mfw lolitas and cosplayers who can DJ or use sound synthesis programs
>mfw lolitas and cosplayers who may not be able to play music for any variety of reasons but I'm sure have good music taste anyway

You are the best. Just letting you know.
>>
>>8925418
dump him he sounds gross and you deserve better
>>
>>8925418
Ill be your bf instead
>>
File: tumblr_mwwucbyJCB1rkp8pxo1_500.gif (325 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwwucbyJCB1rkp8pxo1_500.gif
325 KB, 500x273
I JUST FUCKING GOT MY DREAM PRINT IN SKIRT FORM. I WAS SO WORRIED LAST MINUTE I'D BE OUTBID.

Soon, the dress, then the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 323x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 323x720
>>8925454
>I'm OTT sweet trash that plays the piano, guitar, sings, and has even preformed at weddings
>mfw when I see your post
>>
File: blush.gif (267 KB, 219x300) Image search: [Google]
blush.gif
267 KB, 219x300
>>8925454
Anon, you're giving me life right now. :')
> I'm a lolita who plays the clarinet
> mfw
>>
>>8925552

Did you perform in lolita fashion? This is important, desu.
>>
>>8925645
only once at a wedding and it was toned down from my normal style

I'll preform other places in full OTT though
>>
File: 1447173897011.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447173897011.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
>con posts pictures from fashion show
>friends look cute af
>i look like i have a couple extra chromosomes
pic related
>>
>>8925418

>Hasn't showered for 3 weeks
>>
File: hello[1].png (192 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
hello[1].png
192 KB, 348x348
>>8925778
>mfw he comes in for a hug
>>
>>8925418
>not be on my ass about it for at least 48 hours
thats never going to happen
nobody is going to keep their mouth shut while you smell a place up for over 2 days
>>
>>8925454
> banjo, kazoo, ukelele
Mah nigga
>>
>>8925163
Try the farm?
>>
>>8925271
Saaaaame
I feel so awkward in large groups that I spend most of my time sitting in a corner staring at my phone, because the alternative would be sitting in a corner staring straight ahead and that's just creepy. So unsurprisingly I haven't been able to make any friends in my comm. the only small, cozy meetups are private ones among friends that I don't get invited to. I've tried making my own small meetup but nobody was interested. Maybe because nobody knew who I was? Idk but it feels like a vicious circle.
>>
File: 1453592865549.jpg (53 KB, 399x293) Image search: [Google]
1453592865549.jpg
53 KB, 399x293
>that feel when youve fray checked an entire circle skirt and its fucken huge

Ive used so much fray check I think I'm getting high off the fumes. Fuck satin man. I will never work with you again.
>>
>>8925828
Go to a big meet-up. Look for the group that is asking if people wat to eat somewhere after the meet-up. Usually these turn into a smaller more cozy meet-ups where you can actually get to know people.
>>
File: Cutecatpictures-scared_Cat.jpg (58 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
Cutecatpictures-scared_Cat.jpg
58 KB, 600x409
I feel like my friend threw me on the backburner on my own cosplay group idea.
>idol group. Matching outfits.
She switched her character without telling me so she could fit a group she's doing for an out of state con, so I can't even cosplay with her in that group. She bought the fabric without me, gets angry when I say I don't want to go shiny on the outfits. But I compromise since I want to match. She went out afterwards and bought the notions for her costume without me. Lace, buttons, etc...

>mfw I realize she's complete forgot about me to make this group cosplay for her other group.

At this point I'm just going to say fuck it and do it how I want since she didn't give a fuck to ask my input on anything.
>>
>>8925873
In my experience the girls who go off to eat something afterwards are in pre-existing friend groups and made lunch/dinner arrangements beforehand, so I'd feel really awkward butting in. I've never witnessed someone ask the group at large if anyone wants to get something to eat. I guess my comm is more clique-y than most.
>>
File: 1417697804367.jpg (219 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1417697804367.jpg
219 KB, 640x720
>>8925418
>mfw I shower everyday and still no qt gf..
>>
File: nTvidl4.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nTvidl4.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>8925418
How do you guys make love if he smells like shlt? Ewwwww
>mfw
>>
>be a complete makeup noob
>look into using blush and only really see tutorials for it on your cherkbones
>do this for every jfash look
>have a serious case of manface because of it
>finally see someone talking about applying it in circles on the cheeks makes them look round and soft
>try it and I finally like what I see in the mirror
It feels so good, just wish I'd known about it sooner
>>
I work nights so it's really hard to make it to lolita meets. They always seem to meet at 12 and I'm only awake by 1. I'd sort out a meet but I'm far too nervous and I only really have one coord. I'm shit at being lolita.
>>
>girl from my school decides she's into cosplay now
>only posts make up tests, posted 1 cosplay
>talks like a weeaboo piece of shit
>"AAAAAAHHH OHMYGOD YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! ^_^"
>fucking 22 years old
>gross
>>
I want to be somewhat well known in my local lolita community.
>>
>>8925968
You're forgetting that lolita is just a fashion style, attending meetups or belonging to a comm isn't mandatory. I understand that you might feel more comfortable wearing the clothes with other lolitas but you shouldn't feel like you're "shit at being lolita" because you don't attend meets; it's a fashion, just wear it.
As for having only one coord, it's a start. If you truly enjoy the fashion you'll build up a wardrobe gradually.
>>
>>8925955
Different anon but my first sexual relationship kept giving me horrible UTIs. After a few months I found out that he thought that being circumcised, he never had to wash his dick. Ever. Accused me of nagging and being hysterical when I asked him to please wash himself. Noped out of there pretty fast.
>thank goodness he never asked me for a blowjob

>>8925956
iktf anon
Most western makeup trends are designed to make you look like you have strong bone structure and if you already have stronger features naturally it can make you look really mannish. I went through a similar revelation when I figured out that 'droopy' eye makeup and straight eyebrows make me look much younger and softer than arched eyebrows and cat eyes. This is after being practically ridiculed several times by makeup artists at malls for not wanting to look ~sexy~ like Kim Kardashian. Not everyone wants to be sexy FFS
>>
File: intensify.gif (72 KB, 300x147) Image search: [Google]
intensify.gif
72 KB, 300x147
I'm from Belgium in Brussels, super near from where the terrorist things happened
>Zaventem airport is near my house
>yesterday, miss the subway that exploded from 15 minutes
>i-i just wanted to go to the city to drink a bubble tea and buy shrimp ramen...
>mother called to say she nearly took this one and took the next one by being a bit late
>sweats nervously
>she actually stops at the exact station that exploded and i stop just three stations after
>my hands are trembling for two hours straight
>all of my friends are fine and safe and sound on facebook and mother,father and little brother come home safely

Today:
>find my two dream items
>one for really cheap (jewelry jelly OP in sax for 87$ shipped and the soft cream jsk in blue that i like a lot, altered with good quality lace for about 60$ shipped.)
>Shipping from USA to europe is expensive but hey, dream items)
>girl contact me "hey anon i saw that item you needed for your school project for super cheap there!"
>depression isn't as bad as it usually is today and i feel happy
>now listening to some weeby songs and doodling in pjs

I knew i was right yesterday when i said that life doesn't always suck.
I'm so unbelievably lucky that my family is safe and still alive. Please stay safe too if you're from Belgium (or anywhere else for that matter)
>>
File: 1439992251821.png (492 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1439992251821.png
492 KB, 800x600
Depressio and anxiety have come up and hit me like a fucking brick wall recently. The past three weeks of my life has been one long anxiety attack - I'm finally going to the doctor for the heart palpitations tomorrow.

I can't breathe. I can't concentrate. I can't sleep. I feel virtually nothing for my partner or my pets and family. I can't bring myself to actually make anything or promote my store and feel like a fucking idiot for trying to build it. I stared the whole thing in the wrong direction and I don't know if it's too late to change it now. I'm jealous of the people who are out making gorgeous costumes and gowns, or unique, one-of-a-kind jewellery pieces instead of cheap resin shit.
I have $700 worth of fabric sitting around that I need to just sew up and sell at ridiculous prices to get rid of. I wish I'd planned things properly and not bought all of it.
>>
>>8926166
Anon, please seek help. I know it seems pointless, and stressful. But please just go. I never wanted help. I never thought things were "that bad" for me. But once I got on medication, and started seeing a therapist, everything improved. My self esteem went up, my overall happiness was through the roof. I was able to enjoy the company of others again.
It sucks to be sad, and my heart aches for you. I really hope things get better for you.
>>
>>8926061
It's a good thing you guys were late. Stay safe over there!
>>
>>8925265
come on fatty start lifting heavy things and putting them down
>>
>>8925394
fatty dectected
>>
>>8925418
I want a fashion friend too, anon. Not just to talk fashion with, but also fashionable lifestyle (nails, tanning, perfume, working out etc). I downloaded the Kylie app but apparently it costs 3 bucks a month. Or did you mean the Kendall & Kylie game?
>>
>>8926276
>tanning
NORMIE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8925985
>thought that being circumcised, he never had to wash his dick
I am so mortified by this. What the actual fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x646
I just want some weabo friends (not the creepy patetic type) to talk about anime with, hang out and stuff. I'm a closet weabo, I only have normalfag friends and since I keep my j related interest out of my social media there's no possibly to know anyone like that.
>>
This happened this past weekend, and I'm still steaming about it.
>have been planning a cosplay group for an anime con this weekend since January
>have my cosplay all in order, already packed and ready to go
>message the two people I'll be cosplaying with to see which day they'd prefer to wear the costumes together
>neither of them are going to have theirs finished on time
>"we can just bring them to the next con we're all at!"
>no other cons planned together for six months, possibly a year if they can't get off work
>tell them I finished mine and want to wear it on my own
>they're both acting pissy about me wanting to wear a costume I worked hard on because how dare I wear our group idea without them
I mad. I real mad.
>>
>>8926643
to be fair, circumcision is totally useless so if it's not for religion(most aren't) they use that as the main reason to do it in modern times.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-23+at+11.35.13).png (9 KB, 733x245) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-23+at+11.35.13).png
9 KB, 733x245
congratulations, you all shat up a nice thread that was just trying to commemorate someone fairly liked in the fashion. I hope you're happy? I ran out of coord pics and need sleep anyway, so you win or whatever

(and for last anon's information, pic related. I have a life outside of cgl.)
>>
>>8926771
Those sort of threads have never really been allowed on /cgl/ anyways. It's generally considered in bad taste to have threads about those who have passed away, especially if it's recent.
>>
>>8926807
>It's generally considered in bad taste to have threads about those who have passed away
>It's generally considered in bad taste
Says who? In the 90s people did this with online guestbooks and today people do it on social media or forums. Where is the problem?
>>
>>8926683
>totally useless
I would disagree since my younger cousin had to be circumcised for health reasons. He was 5-6 at the time and cried a ton, and it would probably not be as traumatic if he has been circumcised at birth. Still, I don't think that it's something that should be done unless medically necessary.
>>
>>8925901
Part of it is that the size of the meets mean that publicly asking ppl for dinner is the same issue. It's hard to casually find dinner for 10.
>>
File: 1456332580804.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456332580804.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>8925418
>hasn't showered for 3 weeks
why
>>
>>8925304
who?
>>
>>8925163
I want a girl friend to talk about makeup with. I still like jfash and all that but the past few months I've been getting back into western makeup and buying nice shit again. I still like my korean skincare but I never really felt the makeup.

I don't know much about Kylie (or any of the K/J clan) but I do like her style.
>>
File: 1384302396325.jpg (74 KB, 608x394) Image search: [Google]
1384302396325.jpg
74 KB, 608x394
>>8926855
>mfw my brother was suggesting I get my son circumcised because supposedly it reduces the chances of penile cancer.

Searching google apparently it is somewhat true in the past but now not so much since they take other risk factors into account that weren't being addressed before.

I'm pretty much like you that I'd rather have it only done if it's a medical necessity or when they're old enough to make the choice for themselves.

I'm the same way with ear piercing. I feel awful when I see people getting infant girl's ears pierced. That's done for purely cosmetic reasons. I feel like once they're old enough to make that choice for themselves, then pierce their ears.
>>
File: Cb8iav9UEAAypXm.jpg (22 KB, 598x370) Image search: [Google]
Cb8iav9UEAAypXm.jpg
22 KB, 598x370
Hopefully this doesn't sound whiny and/or entitled...

>have been cosplaying for a while (about 6 years)
>usually alter clothing/bought costumes/commission my outfits
>want to actually be able to make things
>not even remotely sure where to begin
>don't want to immediately suck at it and waste money on supplies bc I'm about to be poor af graduate student/adult

Most of my friends have taken a tough love approach with "you just have to do it and get frustrated and suck at it" which I understand but sucking at it and pouring money into things I'm not even sure I can make is frustrating when I'm getting older and need to be smart about my money. Like the idea that I could spend money on supplies and make plans and try my hardest only to not even be able to come up with a garment I want to wear is horrifying to me. I don't want to just stop cosplaying because I think I still have some good many years of it left, but I'm sick of spending so much of my extra money to commission when I know I could be making things myself...
>>
>>8926943
Do you have friends who can help you on it anon?

While the first time you make stuff usually will suck, I suggest you buy cheaper materials to do the draft pieces and alterations on. I found that some more independent fabric shops will sell poly poplin fabric for pretty damn cheap(usually less then $2 a yard.) It's heavier then quilters cotton.

Also, if you've been altering clothing, you can also use clothing to draft patterns for stuff if you're not comfortable working with commercial patterns yet. You just find stuff that's similar in shape and fits about the same to the pieces you need and copy it off of that. I used to do that before I started trying commercial patterns.
>>
File: totoko no.png (373 KB, 450x511) Image search: [Google]
totoko no.png
373 KB, 450x511
>mfw con in 2 weeks and i'm so indecisive with cosplay that i've ordered dozens of things for 3 different characters
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 900x1200
>>8926253
Haha that was the plan! once break is done and I'm back in town I'll be going to the gym like a madwoman
>>
>>8926943
you don't have to suck at it though?? There's literally so many tutorials and youtube videos that there's really no excuse for not knowing how to do things. Research research research and then research some more, don't take too much on all at once, go for easier projects and do them WELL and then move on to harder things.
>>
File: _20160323_202535.jpg (57 KB, 1127x818) Image search: [Google]
_20160323_202535.jpg
57 KB, 1127x818
>>8925454
Haha you're the best, anon. I want to learn this just for you

*twing twing twang twangy twing*
>>
>>8925843
Holy shit, why not just hem it
>>
>want to work on cosplay after work
>feel too exhausted because nobody but me does their job
>have had to clean entire left side of giant department store by myself and put everything away
>other girl who closes goes "oh you put everything away now I have nothing to do teehee"
>"well you could start cleaning the store...?"
>"oh I wait till ---- time to do that"
>finish cleaning everything and by that time we have to leave
>look over to see her standing and talking with other coworkers while I do everything
>girl brags about get her son circumcised
>says how she wouldn't love a red-headed child
>brags about her threesome she's having after work
>mfw I just want to have enough energy and not to feel angry so I can go home and work on cosplay
>>
>>8926683
I have literally never met a circumcised man who thought his dick was somehow magically clean without washing because it lacked a bit of skin on the end. That isn't "to be fair", that guy is a disgusting moron.
>>
File: xXMcXdy[1].gif (104 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
xXMcXdy[1].gif
104 KB, 500x280
>packing cosplays to leave tomorrow on a flight
>pull out a cosplay I haven't worn in a year; decide to iron out the worst wrinkles (also going to hang it up before the con to get rid of wrinkles that accumulate during the flight)
>ironing silk
>create water stains all over one huge corner
>mfw

Online sources are varying widely in how to get rid of water stains, from "don't steam it!" to "steam it again!" to "don't put water on it!" and "rub more water on it!"
>>
>place two bids on items that have been on my wishlist since 2013 because found then for cheap on y!just
>so anxious
>one has 10 hours left
>one has one day left
I'm going to be so upset if I lose the auctions at the last minute because they both end while I'll be asleep. I can't stay up because I have a test tomorrow and if I fail that class/do poorly on the test it will delay my graduation by two years. I've obviously studied for the test but that's just added stress.
Not cgl related, but my father was in the airport during the Brussels attack on his way home (live in Switzerland) and he got home safely. I feel like that is all of the luck I will get this week. As much as I'd like the y!j items and to do really well on my test I'm just glad my dad's ok and I feel selfish for even worrying about the other things.
>>
>>8926826
Exactly who died, here?
>>
>>8927282
>on the plus side though, tried on the skirt to check how it fits
>waistband is really loose and sags onto my hips
>apparently I lost weight? what the hell
>>
>>8927330
Opaline Rose.
>>
>>8925427
Normie clothes day 1, cosplay day 2 if you feel like it?
>>
>>8927359
Oh, I drew something for her in the drawthread a long time ago. That's sad to hear... She pulled off the wa aestethic super well, and seemed really kind in her posts.
>>
>been having a hard time lately
>constantly frustrated and feeling uncreative, need to do something
>one of the factors that have been bugging me is my room
>get off my ass and do a ton of laundry (big backlog), spent the last couple of hours cleaning
>now enjoying a break with a glass of whiskey
>tomorrow I'll finish up and organize my sewing space
>gonna finish these fucking cosplays that have been sitting around
>>
>>8926826
>guest books
>memorial pages on Facebook or MySpace
The problem is that those are mediums where condolences and feelings are expected to be expressed for those who are deceased. As sad as it is, a person's death doesn't have anything to do with lolita or cosplay as a whole. You might also be upsetting the friends and loved ones by posting the deceased on 4chan where kind words are -not- always expected or moderated a la "HURR BUT WUT ABOUT HER BRAND? XD"
Frankly, >>8926771 needs to calm down and take this to tumblr or a place where it would be more transparent and meaningful anyway....Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>Be sick for whole february, don't know what it was but I felt horrible whole time
>Sickness disappear as fast as it appears
>Have many school projects to finish
>After three weeks all projects are done
>Time to do my own stuff (sewing clothes etc)
>Health: lol nope
>Mysterious sickness reappear

I had in mind to do at least two blouses during the easter holiday but not anymore
>>
>>8927451
>Frankly, >>8926771 needs to calm down and take this to tumblr or a place where it would be more transparent and meaningful anyway
I do agree with this. There seems to be nothing on Tumblr, or, anywhere. The only place I can find it reported is here, and the thread's been deleted. It would be nice to know more, and discuss in a more, uh, calm environment.
>>
>>8927282
Anon, put it this way, if you add more water to it and find that it doesn't remove the stain, then all you've done is created more of a stain that will be able to be removed somehow, if removing the initial stain is possible.
>>
>>8927451
I didn't make the original fucking thread, I just tried to steer it into a positive angle. I wouldn't have made one for the exact reasons you listed, but it was already there so why not try to keep it going so people would know and be able to anonymously talk about their feelings. I knew there was the chance of people becoming negative which is why I started posting the pics and tried to encourage people to memorialise. I would've expected the mods to at least try a little bit in order to keep the thread a little civil, rather than just hammer the shit out of it at first sight.

>>8927521
I don't use tumblr so I wouldn't know, and all information is up on facebook. there was a thread on rufflechat that appears to have been deleted with no explanation, and a thread on IG (kitsuke group). I can go through my history to find the link for you if you insist (it was in the OP of the thread iirc, check the archives), but the only information given was that she died last Thursday, and the funeral is on the 25th with only her close family there. someone later mentioned that her family doesn't want to give out any other information at this time so folks wouldn't ask.
>>
File: mikublush.jpg (76 KB, 181x181) Image search: [Google]
mikublush.jpg
76 KB, 181x181
>lose my phone at early badge pick up
>luckily, someone gave it to the lost and found
>whoever found it wrote "just pooped" on my Fb wall
>>
>>8927359
I'm sad now. Is there anywhere online that I can grieve?
>>
File: 1458192539835.gif (78 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1458192539835.gif
78 KB, 253x230
i'm so tired of my mother stalking me on social media. she claims to not care about me cosplaying and told me she doesn't like it when i talk about it, but gets offended when i 'keep things a secret' from her i.e con plans and receiving cosplay items in the mail. i posted cosplay progress on my ig and she yelled at me for not informing her of my plans.
wish i could block her on my social media accounts but she throws a tantrum and claims i'm keeping secrets. i just want to cosplay in peace.
>>
>>8926669
Wear your costume. You worked hard and you can totally wear it without them. Fuck 'em. Group cosplays sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>8927605
facebook dot com slash mimisimier/posts/10154085553179380

or if you're in the IG group, there's a thread there
>>
>>8925275
>>8925394
Gonna agree that your boyfriend seems like an asshole.
>>
>>8927359
Oh my god. I looked up to this girl, I loved her coordinates. This makes me so damn sad to hear even though I had never met her before. My condolences to her family and friends.
>>
>>8925163
I can be your normie(ish) friend, anon

My feels:
At every damn meet people are always talking over me. Whenever I try to say something, someone else butts in and people start listening to them over me. It's like if I told a joke nobody would laugh, but if someone else told the same joke everyone would piss themselves laughing. It's so annoying and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've been told I'm too quiet though.
>>
>>8927006
You no matter how much research you do you still have to do it. I have taught some naturally skilled people but there is no real replacement for practice and experience.
>>
>>8926669
Uh. Wear it anyways. That's your cosolay you can do as you like with it. That said you should of checked up on your group mates. I havent been a part of a group cosplay that doesnt having a nagging mother figure that magically works out. A boot in the ass is some times needed for you to all be cute together. Any hard feeling disappear when the photos come rolling in.
>>
I suck at picking out blouses
I suck at finding accessories
I suck at coordinating
I can't into makeup
One of my prints is wrinkled.

I keep buying main pieces without finishing coordinates. In my defense I thought some of what I already owned would match.

Lastly, my blacks don't match.
>>
>>8927785
I'm going to for sure. I'm just annoyed that they're acting like I'm being a bitch for doing so.

>>8927894
I had checked in with them, and they said they were working on them and even sent a couple progress photos. I shouldn't have to nag two fully grown adults in their late twenties to finish something they agreed on months ago, especially not when this group was their idea in the first place. They're both normally pretty reliable, so I'm not sure what happened here.
>>
File: qvduuoaudp5zfjhxovjs.jpg (130 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
qvduuoaudp5zfjhxovjs.jpg
130 KB, 800x400
>tfw you graduation ceremony will never be this awesome
>>
>>8927897
I know it can be overwhelming, but lolita is definitely a process. try and tackle one issue at a time. study the colors and materials in your main pieces for starters. that will help you when buying accessories, and also coordinating them.
as for make-up, a little could go far. experiment with simple, clean eye makeup, teensy bit of blush, and a rosy chapstick.

Cheer up, dear anon. make it fun!
>>
>>8925394
>>8927871
To be honest, despite being the same healthy weight for a while, I've been unhappy with my body, but I've recovered from an eating disorder and know that it's hard for me to tell sometimes. I'm 5'7" with a 66cm waist, which feels huge to me. Occasionally, over the past few months, I would express that aloud while trying on clothes or something, and he'd deny it. But recently he caught me looking at my stomach (which, again, is the same size it has been for a long time) and mentioned that I'm looking kind of chubby. I got upset, obviously, and he tried to insist he didn't mean anything by it and that he still finds me attractive and blah blah blah, but I just don't understand why NOW, after being the same size and not sure what I should feel about it for so long, he finally admits that I AM chubby. I wish he'd told me a long time ago honestly so I could have been certain and gotten to work instead of not being sure if I'm genuinely chubby or that's just my ED crazy talking.

To keep it on topic, I am excited to be losing a little weight and to see how brand will look on me when I'm a little more slender. And maybe it will give me more confidence to get back into cosplay.
>>
File: crying_animu.gif (461 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
crying_animu.gif
461 KB, 500x281
>joined a group order
>person making the order unfriends me
>for reasons I'm still not entirely sure about
>don't like confrontation
>months pass
>hear from mutual friends also in the order that it shipped

I'm too nervous to talk to her and ask what happened
>>
>>8928054
What the hell anon, just ask her about it or try friending her again. She might have just clicked a button by accident and didn't notice you weren't on her friends list anymore. Or ask your mutual friends if she unfriended any of them.
>>
>>8928072
She unfriended me on two different accounts (her cosplay and personal) so I doubt it was a mistake..
>>
>>8927765
Make a new account for cosplay, and use the one she's following as a dummy account?
>>
>>8928049
>66cm waist
>chubby
Honestly anon, you don't need to lose weight, you need to fucking tone your muscles.
>>
>>8928081
You're right. I'm just still feeling a little gross emotionally/mentally about it all, but I'm working on it and am going to work on toning. Thank you.
>>
File: sad madoka.jpg (15 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
sad madoka.jpg
15 KB, 512x288
>been wanting to cosplay Nudist Beach from Kill la Kill since the show came out
>always seemed to me really outrageous and exciting. always think it would probably make my convention experience tons of fun, lots of reactions and laughs from lots of people
>pretty fit but extremely insecure about my body
>under average grower (considered cutting hole front pouch and literally putting junk inside it and sewing it to some short running tights or whatever so it shows nothing. way too insecure about penis. would never wear anything that shows bulge)
>under average height
>wide feminine waist and huge butt from doing physical therapy, had some problem with my waist before
>i'd probably need to use tons of skin products all over my body for months because of shitty skin (I take lots of care of my face so that I look better in everyday life but have lots of tiny little red dots all over body. In summer I put lots of cream on torso and arms so that I can wear tank tops or take shirt off at beach or pool without shame)
>I could never shave my entire body to be smooth, I would feel way too feminine.

I probably belong in /r9k/
>>
File: 1454641352673.gif (894 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
1454641352673.gif
894 KB, 250x205
>that feel when you decide to say fuck it and break out the hot glue gun

FUck you machine. Just, fuck, you.
>>
>>8927359
I just posted that the other day in the CoF thread... I didn't even realize it was her. RIP
>>
>>8927897
Omg fucking blacks matching, I keep buying more and more stuff to match this blouse I have that I really like
>>
File: image.png (425 KB, 461x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425 KB, 461x470
>be me
>be fujo
>have boyfriend
>buy Battle Tendency Joseph Joestar body pillow cover secretly
>we normally sleep with a body pillow between us when we sleep and cuddle it from both sides
>put it on our body pillow
>wait for boyfriend to get home
>he just laughs, "nice one, anon. eh, whatever."
>heheheh.jpg
>go to sleep last night with Joseph between us
>comfy
>wake up in the middle of the night
>see boyfriend cuddling the fuck out of Joseph
>pic related
>tears of joy
>>
>>8927582
Chaotic Good
>>
File: 1424466125474.jpg (359 KB, 1059x638) Image search: [Google]
1424466125474.jpg
359 KB, 1059x638
>>8928562
That's golden
>>
>>8928025
I'm trying to keep it fun! I'm just frustrated, and probably too picky on blouses/accessories. Those are honestly my biggest weakness. Not helped by the clusterfuck I call a wardrobe. It's a stylistic textural nightmare. Shantung, velveteen, chiffon, cotton, ect. Thankfully I've kept the colors limited.

>>8928536
Fucking gothic Lolita problems man. I have an old school-esq AP blouse and I bought an old school skirt and damned if the blouse doesn't look navy next to the skirt. And it's uniform so it was either like that from the beginning or it faded when the previous owner cleaned it. I was livid honestly. Matching black is hell.
>>
>decides to log out of instagram and facebook because my cosplay buds are pissing me off
>"you can't cosplay a tan character if you're white!"
>"you can't use hip padding because it's offensive to fat people!"
>"you can't cosplay from x popular anime unless you're totally in love w it and think it's flawless!"

I'm so sick of this shit. I won't unfriend because I think it's harsh but what the fuck. I get that cosplay is just a hobby but it's also competitive (contests, etc.) and there's not a problem going above and beyond to look like silly cartoon characters for fun or for sport unless you're hurting yourself or literally cosplaying an offensive sterotype.

As for the last thing, I think it's fine to cosplay something from an anime you don't love as long as you like it even a little bit. Maybe that's just me?

Anyway stuff like that has gotten so annoying on my feed that I feel like I should start going to cons w entirely different people now.
>>
>>8928562
That sounds cute. I chuckled.
>>
>>8928685
If you want to keep them on your friends list, unfollow them so it doesn't show up on your feed anymore. It's what I did with family members who I find annoying.
>>
>>8925418
Any reason why he hasn't showered for three weeks?
>>
File: Please_Take_A_Shower[1].gif (95 KB, 350x172) Image search: [Google]
Please_Take_A_Shower[1].gif
95 KB, 350x172
>>8928818
first part, laziness.
second part, "I was nagging him"/"I've been taking sponge baths"/"the shower is small and i dont like it"
third part "i've been meaning to but this videogame is having an event..."

intimacy have been cut off from him
I wish his friends would give him shit too
I saw him yesterday and I was like "looks like someone's fresh out of the shower!"
he didn't. his hair was just so greasy it looked like he did.

I'm becoming more of an asshole about it (rightfully so) which makes him want to shower less.
"I'll shower if you brush my hair first"
>brush his greasy flaky hair to prevent it from turning into dreads
>he doesn't shower still

kill me senpai. I love him to death i just want his ass to bathe.
>>
I really wanna be friends and do lolita stuff with someone i was close to in the past but grew apart from. We're on okay terms but it's still kind of awkward because of ancient drama. We don't live super close either so I can't really propse a casual hangout when it will involve either long ass drive both ways or staying the night with her. I've kind of resigned myself to never hanging out with her again but ugh it would be so nice to reunite and get to bond over lolita. Ibjust feel like the opportunity has been missed.
Plus I'm bad at keeping up communication thru anyway so even if we hung out and had fun it doesn't mean Wed even get to be good friends again
>>
>>8929000
I have the same problem with my husband. It's mostly laziness and his work schedule. Thankfully he's showering more often.

I once didn't wash his laundry for a month because he kept refusing to clean the trash out of the car(one of the few chores he has) The man was lazy enough that he refused to clean the car or wash his own laundry for a month. He finally cracked after he realized I wasn't backing down.

You're going to have to stick to your guns and basically harden up with him. Do you guys have certain chores you're suppose to do? Do you wash his laundry? Basically tell him if he doesn't start showering you're not going to do stuff for him anymore. You cook for him? NO more meals for him.

Tough love time anon, if he expects you to do things for him, he should have the decency to do basic decent things like bathing regularly.
>>
File: 1425676358240.gif (850 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
1425676358240.gif
850 KB, 400x426
>>8925985
How can you even be with someone like that....
>>
>>8929017
I'm in the same boat as you pretty much doing all the chores.
>suddenly stop cooking for him
the madman would starve himself and be like "guess i'm not eating" hoping i'd feel guilty and feed him anyway.

doing what you recommended would probably lead to several fights/arguments but I'll try anyways and report back what happened.
>>
>>8929039
>fights and arguments

Unfortunately that happens. It's going to suck that you'll have arguments over something so stupid. But when you have somebody acting so damn stupid, sometimes you end up acting like the parent dealing with an ill behaved kid rather then a significant other.

I'd definitely start with the cooking. You're going to have to be firm with him about it. Something like "I've asked you multiple times to shower, every time you've made an excuse to not do it. It's been three weeks and I've had enough. Since you can't respect me enough to do something as simple as take a shower, then I won't be cooking for you anymore until take a shower.

and you absolutely HAVE to stand your ground on this. Basic hygiene should never have to be something that acts as a bargaining chip, but if he's going to act that way, then you have to play hard ball.
>>
>>8929014
I don't think I'm the person you're talking about, but I feel the same way about a person I used to know.

If you're reading this, I miss being friends with you.
>>
>>8929045
I'd say take his keys so he cant get fastfood either
>>
>>8929000
You deserve better anon
>>
>>8929045
Is being his fuckable mom really all that great?
>>
>>8929062
Anon should do what needs doing.
It doesn't have to be an ultimatum of 'I'll leave you if you don't do x' every time you dislike something about your partner.
I'd mom my guy if I had to, I'm stupid loyal, but thankfully I will never need to do that.
>>
>>8929062
>>
>>8929000
This is the shit that toddlers do.
>B-but I don't liiiike it!
>B-but my videogaaaame...

Pack a bag or two and have them by the door when he gets home/wakes up/whatever one day. Tell him you're sick of his shit. He'll go shower.
>>
>>8925275
I have an 84cm bust, 58cm waist at my current weight and most of 4chan has declared me fat. As someone who weighed 40lbs less when they had an ED *it will never be enough*

There will always be some dick that calls you fat or some 'helpful' family member who tells you not to bother trying something on when you pick it up off the rack.

But you know there are people many times your size and you fit brand just fine, especially a classic brand known for not being too forgiving. As long as that's the case you know you're not a hamplanet and pls stop with detox teas and laxatives before you end up with chronic bowel problems- it's not fun.

I am sure you're fine as you are, I'm trying to imagine the context in which he's just let 'chubby' slip and I wonder what his build is like... Being next to a really skinny bf can make you feel fat as fuck.
>>
>>8929000
Why are you dating a five year old?
>>
>>8929314
The dick wants what it wants babe
>>
>>8929000
>>8929017
>>8929039
>>8929045
Why the fuck are so many men like this? My boyfriend doesn't shower every day and that's enough to piss me off. He doesn't do any chores on his own initiative, sometimes he'll say "do you want me to ___?" but come on you're a grown ass man I shouldn't have to answer that, just clean up after your damn self. Instead he'll just play video games for hours on end and it drives me insane.
>>
>>8929316
The dick can go fuck his greasy self, I'm concerned about the woman in this situation. I understand putting up with certain things you don't like about your partner but this is fucking manbaby behaviour. Why is this supposed adult incapable of taking care of himself? Did he move straight from his mom's house into anon's? If anon went away for a month, would this guy spend the entire time sitting around in his own filth eating take-out? I just don't understand how anyone could love an adult like that. It's normal for a small child, but absolutely fucked up for someone you're having sex with. You deserve better, anons.
>>
>>8929317
Because they were taught that cleaning and cooking are women's work and he won't have to do any of it once he gets married.
>>
>>8929318
It was a joke, autismo. I don't even have a dick and I'm not OP. Jesus.
>>
>>8925454
I play flute, guitar, piano, ukulele, tenor steel pan and sing; I like to bring my flute to cons to play weeby tunes and such and love it when other people bring a guitar or keyboard so we can have an impromptu weeb jam.

>>8928049
I'm going to guess you might be apple shaped then? Even if you had a smaller waist some prick would call you fat, but I'm willing to bet you have very slender arms and legs and at that height you can pull off elegant classic unlike a petite pear like myself. It is a bit insidious for your bf to have held that opinion so long to then blurt it out and pull the proverbial rug from under you. I can imagine feeling paranoid about the way he percieves you now after all that time you were the same size and he said nothing... Try not to think about it, honestly. If you do decide to lose weight do it for yourself. I'm a meso-endomorph who bulks muscle stupidly quickly, so lifting isn't isn't a weight loss/size reduction option for me but that sounds healthier than you starving yourself or abusing laxatives, be they a prescription preparation or teas.
>>
>>8929000
This is so repulsive to me. I'm so grateful to have a boyfriend who showers at least once every day, more if he works out or it's particularly hit outside. Why the fuck are you dating a man child with terrible hygiene? Respect yourself. He obviously doesn't, himself or you.
>>
>>8929000
>>8929017
>>8929039
>>8929045

W-what the fuck anons. This shit aint healthy. I mean i have bouts of depression where im too lazy to clean up after myself. But fuck even at my worst i didnt shower for 2 days over a weekend and i was disgusted with myself.

Same with cleaning things, im gonna bitch and moan but still clean up eventually.

>>8929318

This, i wonder what happens to people like that once they are cut off. Do they just stagnate in their filth?
>>
>>8928049

Im not sure how exactly girls look at it. But as a guy sometimes we really don't mean anything by saying you are chubby. I know my Ex who was slim, got a bit fluffier on her period.

And its pretty much what >>8928081 says, its not abought weight itself, its about being nice and soft, compared to rock hard muscles. I really would not delve too much into what your bf meant, we can be assholes or at least come across like ones because we don't always know how much our girlfriends worry about certain things, and then we can end up saying something stupid.
>>
I really don't want to bother doing all of the crappy easy cosplays that "build up your skill" like what's recommended. I know it would be a better choice, but laying out my plan and knowing my specific skill set I always think I could jump in to a more "difficult" costume and still do well, especially when It comes to props and crafting. Not to mention I have someone with a lot of sewing experience to peer over my shoulder. I just don't want to bother messing with costumes I wont enjoy making or doing but I know i'm probably over estimating myself.
>>
>about move into own place with boyfriend and some friends
>excited to be able to dress in cute clothes/lolita without fear of judgement from family
>see someone on facebook post about a rescue
>check it out
>dogs rescued from korean meat trade needing homes
>my harto
>bf and I agree to adopt one together
>we get a 6 month old puppy
>have to wait another 6-9 months to dress in muh bruando
>>
>>8929346
>This, i wonder what happens to people like that once they are cut off. Do they just stagnate in their filth?

They will drown in their dirt and become the kind of people where you need to call a garbage truck to empty their home.
>>
I'm so sad about feeling like the ugly duckling all the time. When i see other pretty girls i just feel like the ugly little duckling in the middle of swans, a peasant surrounded by princesses. And i'm terribly unphotogenic. Thus looking hideous in picture and hiding my face half of the time.
People always tell me i'm "so cute"/beautiful/adorable/.. but seriously i think they do that out of pity, i look like the fusion of a young woman and a child in an uncute/awkward/disgracious way.
I even had one girl telling me i had "a special kind of beauty" which definitely means "you're ugly but i don't wanna hurt your feelings". once in a group picture a girl asked who was "the gorgeous girl at the far right" and it was me, she was probably mocking me like girls used to do in high school or when boys would ask me out jokingly. It hurts gulls. Or maybe i'm reading too much into this.
>>
>>8929777

Pretty sure it's all in your head, anon.
>>
>>8929777
PARANOIA
A
R
A
N
O
I
A
>>
File: tfw.png (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
107 KB, 500x500
>>8929777
i feel you anon, i'm an uggo living in a world with pretty people. im so unphotogenic it hurts.
>i look like the fusion of a young woman and a child in an uncute/awkward/disgracious way
yeah, feels pretty bad
>>
>>8929000
What a disgusting excuse for a human being. I sincerely hope he drags his rotting carcass into the shower as soon as possible because at this point he could rub the greasiest pizza on the planet all over his face/hair and I'm sure there would be no difference in terms of levels of grease.
Jesus. I take 1-3 showers a day, how can someone be ok with marinating in their own juices for so long?
>>
>>8929843
>1-3 showers a day
You're a little extreme yourself, unless you spend a lot of time exercising or doing something else that makes you dirty.
>>
>>8929000
How hard is it to make 25 minutes for a shower.

You could try the "sexy bath time" approach? lure him into the bath, and then pin him down and start washing his disgusting ass.
>>
>>8929785
>>8929794
Yeaah probably. I'm pretty paranoiac secretly Like,i see this lolita "friend" of mine sometimes (we don't really talk a lot/have a lot to say so i just feel awkward and like a bother) and on this day we stay at her house and talk about stuff then we go to eat some fries because hey whatever we forgot to eat breakfast and we're starving (fries are so rori) then we go to the supermarket for her grandma and she buys me a little pack of candy and i share it with her and it's cool. But then the minute i leave i'm like "maybe she's just pretending to like me,just by pity or something and maybe i get on her nerves", when i see someone never like my pictures but the ones of my friends i think "maybe i'm not good enough"', when i see lolitas of belgium hanging out together i tell myself "maybe i'm worthless and am not cool enough to be invited" (they don't even know me or barely as i'm introvert and don't even wanna be in a comm, what the fuck is wrong with me? I just wish i had real life friends i could have fun with...)

>>8929801
>sable image
let me hug you anon
it'll be ok
>>
>>8929777
I'm a guy, but i feel like this a lot, that i'm a filthy manlet who hasn't worked out enough, pretty much scum to /fit/ and to an extent /cgl/ y'know, all those perfect tall muscular dudes cosplaying.

That nagging feeling that everyone else is attractive and perfect and you are the fugly of the group.
>>
>>8929843
your skin must be flaking so bad jesus christ. Once a day to every two days is recommended.
>inb4 ewwww
unless there's something wrong with you or you work out a lot you won't smell, doctors even recommend doing it less often
>>
>>8929871
It's normally only once but I work with farm animals so sometimes extra showers are very much needed.
>>
>>8929777
Nice trips, I do the same thing where every nice thing people say/do becomes part of some malicious plot the second im alone and it gets added on to a reel of every mean thing anyone has ever said/done to me ever. Not really sure what to do about it myself.
>>
File: I dont care anymore.png (680 KB, 1242x639) Image search: [Google]
I dont care anymore.png
680 KB, 1242x639
>tfw the people I'm supposed to be working on my cosplay with have all the supplies and have too much going on in their lives for us to work on it together right now
>tfw my gf doesn't share my interest in cosplay
>tfw have a second cosplay lined up that I can't get to because not finished with the first one.
>tfw not sure if I'll have enough money to go to a convention this year

>[spoiler]tfw my gf won't cosplay my waifu[/spoiler]
>>
>>8929991
>tfw fucked up my spoiler
>>
>>8929991
Thats the worst. All I want I a cosplay GF.
>>8929994
No spoiler on cgl
>>
Really want to get into Lolita but currently living at home and I'm 100% paranoid my mother will ruin anything I get. She doesn't do it intentionally but she doesn't take good care of things and is oblivious in general.

>never ever ask her to do laundry for me but she decides she wants to be nice and does it while I'm gone
>throws everything together in the same load and just uses random pre-sets for heat and etc
>lost about $80 worth of sweaters because she shoved them in the dryer with towels and they all shrank
>can't get mad because she was trying to be helpful
>ask her politely as possible to please not do my laundry
>gets pouty "well if I don't do them they just pile up in your room and I wanted to help you anon!"
>fast forward a month, doing my own laundry still, everything's good
>leave two new sweaters in the laundry room at the bottom of my personal hamper to be washed by hand later
>foolishly leave them unattended while I go to a class
>come back to them shrunken and folded on my bed because she threw them in with her clothes and washed them again
>"Anon I thought you left them there because you wanted them washed! It's not my fault, they're probably cheaply made if they shrunk like that. "

Besides clothes she will take things of mine and use them at random.
>have a Yeti tumbler, bring it with me every day to Uni, that shit is nice
>Mother grabs it and starts taking it to her work on days I don't have class
>"It's really nice anon, you should get me one for my birthday!"
>Draws her initials on the bottom of it in permanent marker
>"So no one steals it at work it's for safety!"
>got a set of custom engraved glasses during a gift exchange
>I use one, wash it, and set it to dry
>Mother wants to bake
>she melted butter in it in the microwave and then threw it on a pile of dirty dishes in the sink
>"Anon it was so convenient it was right there and it's not like it exploded geez"

I'm probably being over sensitive but I can't trust her around burando.
>>
>be at healthy weight
>want to exercise to get muscles instead of cooked spaghetti
>have joint disease and working out hurts like a motherfucker
>even basic ass yoga is too much for my knees
>>
>>8930056
Wow, your mom sounds so careless. You need to teach her that cheaply made clothes can go in the wash and quality garments are the ones that need hand wash/dry clean only and sometimes cannot be washed. Does she really think celebs wash their formal gowns in the washer? My mom does the same thing though, doesn't pay attention and lumps everything together while trying to clean. I'm so glad I don't live with my parents anymore. It's like they think whatever you own is theirs too since you're their offspring.
>>
>>8930069
have you tried swimming?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_miffxe0xjL1qz4rgp.png (180 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_miffxe0xjL1qz4rgp.png
180 KB, 500x295
>mfw every time I go to the fabric store I always end up forgetting something else I need for a project.
>>
>>8930056
I'd say save the money you'd have spent on lolita to instead move out on your own, first. Your mom sounds more like an immature roommate.
>>
>>8929318
Any woman putting up with 3 weeks of not washing has issues on her own end as well. It's too far off the spectrum to be quirky. 'He only beats me on Friday but I love him to death besides that'

polite sage
>>
>>8930223
That's my plan! And that's a perfect way to describe her.
>>
>>8929878
In that case, bless you
>>
File: titanscare.jpg (46 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
titanscare.jpg
46 KB, 600x316
>enjoyed first day of local con today
>had fun, but...
>barely interacted with con crush

>sitting in my apartment alone, waiting for day two

At least a homeless man told me I was cute.
>>
>>8930542
Also, my ex con crush is going to be there tomorrow and I can't wait to show them how "over it" I am.
>>
>>8925552
>>8925583
>>8925811
>>8927035
Even if you are a newfag who doesn't know they've posted that every thread for months, how can you not find it incredibly patronizing to be "complimented" in the broadest, most wide sweeping way possible?
>>
File: 9e6.png (297 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
9e6.png
297 KB, 600x582
>>8929801
>>8929777
I feel this so much. All my life I've always been average at best and i keep hearing "if only you'd try you could look so great!" "you're not ugly!" "you just need to dress better!" etc. ad nauseam

I try but it's not working apparently. No one ever fell in love with me for something about my appearance. Only bits and pieces of my personality.
>>
Went to the dentist found out I need fillings.
Feel like I can never be kawaii now.

I should just sell off all my brand so a gross uggo like me doesnt wear it.
>>
File: Wronglever.png (157 KB, 499x322) Image search: [Google]
Wronglever.png
157 KB, 499x322
I used to be really good at posting secrets on BtB, mainly light hearted ones or funny quotes I found on here, and I used to try and post at least one each week. I haven't posted any in a long time but seeing as there are fewer and fewer each week I'm thinking of starting again.

Does anybody even like the 4chan secrets? Pic related was one of mine
>>
>>8930804
Go for it, anon! Funny secrets are my favorite.
>>
>>8930710
You sound triggered
>>
>>8930804
I remember this secret! I still find it funny!
>>
File: uPPyQOe.png (491 KB, 499x597) Image search: [Google]
uPPyQOe.png
491 KB, 499x597
>>8929346
I shower twice a week because I live in a shitty apartment with no shower or bath, I visit relatives to shower at their place... but I do wash armpits and privates daily/twice a day, nobody's ever noticed or complained
>>
File: cropped_header_1440587277720.jpg (487 KB, 1080x607) Image search: [Google]
cropped_header_1440587277720.jpg
487 KB, 1080x607
>be me
>go to cgl meet
>mfw all the guys are gay or falling for the forever alone maymay trap
>mfw all the girls are lesbian non binary blah blahs
>mfw every straight guy got cucked
>mfw we all fat
>mfw the future is now
>tfw 3d can't beat 2D

10/10 Yeah pretty cool
>>
>>8930800
how will fillings make you can uggo
>>
>>8930915
>seagulls
>not melodramatic
Ex Dee

Pick one
>>
File: tipping.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tipping.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>8930800
Break up with your dentist he sound like an ass hole.
>>
> over exert elbow at work and with crafting, so I have to take weeks off between 3 hour embroidery sessions
> elbow hasn't been howling with pain for two weeks, look at patch I'm making for itabag
> Have to remove three sessions of work because I hate the texture I used
> sit, cry, don't want to stitch anymore
>>
I don't really understand how people can not fit in a 100 cm bust dress. I live in Nordics/north Europe so I've always been near relatively slim/skinny people. I don't think I've ever seen a proper hamplanet in real life... I guess I could kinda imagine it if someone seriously just has big titters? I'm not trying to bash on anyone, I seriously just haven't seen a lot of fat people irl.
OT but same kinda goes for black people, I discovered only a year or 2 ago that black people have pink mouths and tongues. I guess I always thought they look like those dogs with dark fur do on the inside
>>
today is the 4 week mark.

I'm the only person he knows that has called him out on it- so he thinks i'm being a bitch. He gave me a long sit down talk about how i'm a terrible stubborn person about it and all he wanted was for me to not mention it at all- even hint at it at all for 24+ hours and he will do it on his own. it is past the 24 hour mark now, today.

If he does not shower today- since its been 24 hours with no mean remarks as promised- I will stop cooking for him and contact his mother about the matter. I should have done this two weeks ago.

its Easter tommorow. I picked out cute outfits for the both of us, he'd match my easter lolita coord and it'd be cute.
I just want him to look clean.
>>
>>8931644
Wow... he behaves like a child not giving a fuck about good hygiene, i just hope he grow up and shower everyday, especially for tomorrow. Good luck anon.
>>8931638
I think the same, i have small boobs and in my country there aren't many bras that fit me (mfw my bras are gaping in the cups and it's the smallest size) but having more than 100 cm bust is more seen on overweight people, i don't get how so much people cannot wear a relatively big dress because big boobs unless overweight/obese aren't super common up to D where i live. Maybe in US too much people have big boobs.
>>
File: jack sprat and waifu.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
jack sprat and waifu.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
>tfw no qt ouji bf
>>
>>8931644
Honey you'd better be withholding sexual favours until he gets his stanky arse into a shower
>>
>>8931644
Anon, why do you hate yourself? Like putting up with this is crazy, I cant believe his dick is worth it since he doesnt clean it and you arent fucking him anymore either. I hope he has a lot of money because I cant think of a reason to stay with a guy this disgusting. So why do you love him? Why do you think he even cares about you? To him you are the 2nd mother. The only reason people are like this is because their parents are shitty and didnt make it clear that basic hygiene is a thing, and then people are too scared to be that guy who says something so they enable it. You too are enabling because you are too soft and you let him make it seem like you are the bad guy. Its manipulating and its a very lazy try at it since it isnt convincing. But you let him anyways.

You live with him though. Why the fuck did it get to the point where you are only now trying to deal with this over a month when he has been like this since you met. Why do you put up with filth? This isnt love, love requires the person to respect you as a person back and even if he didnt understand the point of cleaning he doesnt give a shit about you. If he did, he would have showered instead of lecturing you.

Stop wasting your time and leave him. If he already resents you for telling him to be an adult and do adult things there will never be a good ending to this. It isnt even like he wasnt aware and is trying to be better, he has no reason to care to do so because you sleep next to this sticky looser. There is no punishment. Nor should you care to try to teach him this, you are not his mother. Let him fail by being single and homeless and loose all of his friends because he cant do basic shit. There are plenty of nice smelling guys who will cook for you out there, you dont need to struggle with shitty guys.
>>
>>8931644

Holy shit. I'd hate to say this anon but he sounds incorrigible.

>>8931735
I hope you are especially for your own health.
>>
>>8931644
>4 week mark
>he thinks i'm being a bitch
>cooking for him
>picked out cute outfits for the both of us
Take off those rose-tinted glasses and see the red flags.
>>
>>8931644
>not showering for four weeks

Is he a fat, greasy neckbeard that never goes to work?
>>
>>8931644
God forbid you ever get sick and need him to take care of you.
"Honey, please bring me my medicine, I feel sick"
"Stop nagging me, I'll bring it for you in 24 hours if you don't bother me until then".
Not to mention if you ever want a child.
Does he have autims or some other disorder? Not a dig, it seriously seems like something wrong with him.

My feels;
>trying to be consistent with gym schedule
>when i feel lazy, i use cosplay as a motivator
>slowly realziing the chances of me cosplaying again are slim to none (primarily a lolita now)
>why do I need jacked up arms and legs? What am I do? If I'm not going to cosplay badass girls what's the point in being strong
>>
>>8931644

I feel like you're in my comm.
>>
File: 1458452900839.jpg (98 KB, 544x626) Image search: [Google]
1458452900839.jpg
98 KB, 544x626
i love punk fashion and i think if guys wore it properly it'd make them look hotter but i've never seen it executed in real life properly.
it's usually stinky greasy edgelords that attempt it and look gross
i wish men could try fashion properly
inb4 /fa/gs do it right
no they dont
>>
>>8931795
This, all of this
>>
>>8931945
I don't know about the rest of the world, but Europe's anti-gay movement really did kill men's fashion.
>>
File: batmanvillainsohdeargod.jpg (233 KB, 647x898) Image search: [Google]
batmanvillainsohdeargod.jpg
233 KB, 647x898
>My cosplay group has gradually gone our separate ways (or just quit cosplaying) over the years.
>I have virtually no one to attend cons with, and I'm an old shit, so I can't make friends with most con attendees... or my crodgity ass just finds them annoying.
>Starting to do artist alleys as a major source of income. No friends to table sit with me, share hotel room with me...
>My local friends, some I've known for 20 years now, are growing more distant too. We are divided mostly by interests these days. Almost all of them belly dance together and I don't. I just want to have artist friends, cosplay friends, people to talk humanities scholarly shit with.
>So roneri. I have four half finished costumes and can't find the motivation to finish them. What's the point anymore? Recording, rehearsing, and performing skits used to be the best part of cons to me... now I'm lucky to drag two people to a con with me and all they want to do is play Harvest Moon the entire time.
>>
File: 145791338354.jpg (60 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
145791338354.jpg
60 KB, 796x712
>>8931681
>tfw to buff to make ouji look cute or even fit in one
>>
>>8931644

You both need to get some sort of counseling. If you love him and want to make your relationship work then you guys need to talk to someone, work out your issues, and learn proper communication skills. Calling mommy to tattle on his behavior isn't going to fix him. Are you really going to resort to calling her every time he won't adult? What if you guys get married? What then? Are you still going to call mommy in to back you up?

Also, he's obviously not working. If he were, then a supervisor would have said something by now. College/University student, maybe? That's the only way I can see his friends not saying anything. Have they been "busy with midterms" lately? Are they hanging around him less? Taking off after being around him a couple of minutes? If so, they've noticed the stench. Colleges usually have counseling services or resources you can use.

I'm also going to mention this because I haven't seen anyone else really come out and say it. Anon, you are being abused. This isn't childish behavior. It's emotional abuse. One of the tactics he's using is called blame shifting. It's the whole "if you weren't nagging me I would do it!" thing. You need to read up on emotional abuse and figure out if your relationship is even worth salvaging because if he's gone 4 weeks (and counting) without bathing then this is not a good sign. He's already trying wear you down on this. Once you give up on this issue, what's next? Is he going to stop picking up after himself? Stop flushing the toilet? Stop wiping his ass? ...Has he already stopped doing off of those things?

Loving someone that doesn't mean if they fall in the mud that you wallow around in it with them. It doesn't mean you keep giving and giving until you're exhausted. It doesn't mean you need to love yourself any less than you love them. You seriously deserve better than this.
>>
>>8932007
One thing I never get, why do people go to con and play video games? Or people who just spent all day at the manga library? There are panels out there go enjoy do something new, the other stuff you can do anytime at home.
>>
I have a 'friend' and she has become so annoying over the last couple of months. We used to be best friends but now I really can't stand her anymore. I really need help to get her out of my life!

>When I look on COF on FB and she peers over my laptop and points out flaws in gulls weight, even if they are ok! She will then look at me and then point out all my flaws (and I will say right now that I had to get help for this, because I was starving myself to get to her expectations... even though I am the average weight for my age).

>When all her work load gets placed on me, and I have to do her work. The reason for this is because apparently she has problems (snowflake) and can get away with not doing work and with the work she does get, ends up getting dumped on me to do for her.

>So cringe, she doesn't wear deodorant or shower. She's white but says that only Japanese can be good lolitas. Also states that when she is older that she want's to get surgery to look more "Japanese! Kawaii-desu!" even though she has no job and already owes me so much money from buying her lunch when she forgets.

>When me and other friends plan to go away for the end of collage to my parents out-of-town house, and she insists on me letting her smoking weed there. And when I tell her no several times (along with the group that is coming with us), she chucks a tantrum and tell me that I am too strict and don't want to have fun.

Please help me gulls, I don't know what to do. She always tells me that "we are so close we are like twins anon-chan!" and that if I ever leave her she will kill herself. I have started saying no when she wants to make plans to go out but she is still so obsessive.
>>
>>8932102
Oh yeah, I forgot to add

>pretends to be a lesbian to get attention, but then goes on about how she wants to suck (insert some Korean idol male here)'s dick or get fucked by him.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 616x699
> be me
> currently going to college out of town
> comm friends back home asked me if I can go to a local con over the summer
> told some of them yes already
> get a call a week later from a company who wants to hire me for a summer internship
> it's out of town
> I would also have to start the week after the school year ends
> oh

I have another feel that's unrelated to /cgl/, but it's been bothering me a lot lately
> tells a friend of mine about a fuckboy
> let's call him G
> G: "You know what, anon, I'll beat up this fuckboy if you let me date your mom!"
> thought it'd be a one-time joke at first
> nope
> "dates with mom" jokes have increased since then and have gone progressively worse
> G always brings up my mom every time we hang out now
> it even got to the point where G had our friends "vote" if he should get my mom's number or not
> please stop
> mfw

It was kind of funny the first few times, but now, I'm getting extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>8932059
>>8931795
honestly, you guys are right, i kinda hate myself a little bit. I grew up dealing with abuse so things like this are less noticeable to me. when you're around abuse your whole life, its hard to notice.

I honestly dont think i could do better, or even live on my own for that matter. I will get out of this...eventually.
>>
>>8931638
read a book, watch a movie.
>>
>>8932102
just straight up ditch her
she won't actually kill herself it's just bullshit to keep you around
also be honest with her and tell her how shitty she is so she learns from it
>>
>>8931638
Are you kidding? I've been to Northern Europe and there were a lot of chubby blonde girls and fat kids
>>
>>8930804
I fucking laughed. Please make more. I only read secrets for awesome funny ones or lighthearted ones like yours.
>>
>>8932185
I have tried to be stern with/ditch her before and she literally decided on the spot to try to jump out of a window (we were on the second floor) then yelling "It's your fault I am doing this anon-chan!" After that stunt I am now trying to ease her off in baby steps.
>>
>>8925275
he called you chubby? time to move on imo
>>
>>8925418
DUMP HIM. girl please do it for me
>>
>>8930804
I fucking laughed. Please make more. I only read secrets for funny ones or lighthearted ones like yours.
>>
my ex used to want me to suck him but he wouldnt shower for 3 days (somehow 3 days made him smell like a dumpster imo) and i'd gag before I even made it to the dick. smelled like rotten cheese. Luckily I dumped his ass and my new bf takes atleast a shower every day so <3 dreams do come true
>>
>>8930710
Bitch, I suggested a few of the instruments she listed, why should I be rustled?
>>
>>8932102
I'm with other anon when I say cut her off cold turkey. She sounds really abusive (yeah friends can be that way. I had to learn the hard way too) and awful towards your mental health. It's not worth it.

I have had a hard time putting my foot down and realized just cutting them off works wonders. You do not owe her anything. You need to think about you.
>>
>>8932238
I hope "get in the fucking shower" becomes a meme
>>
>>8932092
did that once, because the main reason I came was a video game competition, I had one friend there who also came mostly for the same competition and I wasn't that into anime. 7/10 would probably do again if I got into a vidya again (I'm a lazy neet at heart, though recently video games haven't been as interesting)
>>
>>8932188
wrong country maybe, or you didn't get my point? we don't have as many blondes as other nearby nations, and everyone is just kind of out of shape (could use to drop 10-15kg or just get fit) but not really obese. like, I've never seen anyone who needs a wheelchair or golf caddy to move around or some shit.
except my grandfather. but he's a guy, and literally all of his weight/size is on his stomach. not really applicable to this situation.
>>
>>8930915
I have this phobia of decay and dental work so between the fact that and the fact that getting a cavity in the first place makes me feel like a disgusting filthy pig I'm not in a good place. And it's like... Once you start getting cavities they just never stop and then you have fillings in every tooth and you're ugly and gross because your teeth are constantly rotting and... Yeah I have issues.

>>8930920
Not the dentist's fault I'm a disgusting breeding ground of decay and a waste of air.
>>
>>8932280
Anon it's a simple fact of modern diets that you will need fillings at some point, pretty much anything you don't make yourself contains sugars and acids that decay teeth.

On the plus side, fillings arnt as obvious as they used to be! now they have white ones, and i think... resin ones? they hurt a lot less, and it uses a laser to solidify it. So no more big silver or black lumps in your teeth.

There is also a kind of toothpaste that helps the enamel grow back, but that stuff is pretty expensive.
>>
>>8932280
>Once you start getting cavities they just never stop
honey, what? just get to brushing your teeth at least once a day (should really be twice) and deal with it. fillings stop the rotting. it's sort of a hereditary thing anyway - some people have awful dental hygiene and never get any, some could brush and floss 3 times a day and still get a cavity every once in a while. fillings are fucking invisible anyway, I have a part of my goddamn front tooth replaced with filling material because I chipped it at 11 or 12 and nobody has ever noticed. they choose the filling material to match your exact tooth colour.
the people you see in reality shows are like that because they've not had their cavities checked out. they probably don't brush their teeth more often than once a week and haven't been to the dentist in 5+ years. it's shitty and it hurts, but you have to suck it the fuck up.
I have the most unkawaii teeth ever (all baby teeth still haven't come out at 18, teeth are horrifyingly crooked, and my front teeth are half discoloured for no apparent reason) and I still go to the dentist as often as it takes.
>>
>>8932283
I know but I still feel like a disgusting piece of trash that isn't worth the air I breathe. Making all of this worse is that I moved abroad for work a few months ago, so I'm trying to find a dentist here that I like and speaks at least decent English. The one I went to seems ok, but... I was annoyed I had to push for an Xray and they wanted to do the fillings that day with no Xray or anything.

>>8932287
See, I've always brushed at least once a day (mornings) and was a religious twice a year dentist checkup kind of girl until the last couple of years because of college. My family has shit teeth and really deep molars so I had sealants for most of my life to prevent this shit. I'd like to see about getting them put on again here. but language barrier plus a national health care system is a bitch to navigate.
>>
>>8932293
start using mouthwash then, that helps a lot. you literally just put it in your mouth, swish it around for as long as it says on the bottle, then spit it out.
I'm sorry you've been having a shit time with finding a new dentist and shit (but an x-ray before a filling isn't really standard procedure and they do the fillings same-day in most places, so I'd go with the last guy you went to). that's probably a part of what's contributing to your fear. I hope you'll manage with it all, good luck anon <3
>>
>>8932280
Jesus Christ what is wrong with you. Most of my teeth have fillings and you can't even tell. I don't know which dentist you've been to (or if you've ever been to one, as you should) but here in the 21st century it's not a big deal. Fucking yanks.
>>
>>8932283
This, basically. I have like three fillings and I don't even know where they are.
>>
>>8925979
Ask yourself why. If it's for the fame then you are possibly a famewhore. If ta cause you wanna be friends with everyone or something go for it. There's nothing terrible about wanting fame objectively I suppose.
>>
>>8932298
Usually used that too actually XD Now I'm sure to use it daily. I guess I'm accustomed to my dentist back home who, despite being an ass, took yearly bitewing xrays as part of the checkup to make sure there was nothing brewing between teeth. Not doing that feels so wrong to me. So does the lack of fluoride.

>>8932300
If you had read other posts you'd know I went to the dentist twice a year until recently. And I'm 23. But between the language barrier. and my massive phobia of dental issues I'm not taking this well.
>>
>>8930056
nope you're not being sensitive, you need to set clear boundaries
>>
>>8932172

You can do better. Never doubt that. You want someone who shows interest your hobbies? They're out there! Someone who makes you breakfast on your birthday and surprises you with your dream dress? He/She is out there! Someone who takes of your emotional/physical needs without demanding shit in return, who helps build your self esteem up because they want you to be happy and confident, and who doesn't hurl abuse at you just because they can get away with it? They're out there. At the very least, you can find someone who is capable of taking a damn bath and being an adult. And if you can't afford rent by yourself there's always someone looking for a roommate out there. And if you need time to process? Take it. Just take one step/day at a time and keep moving forward.

And if you're not ready for/can't find therapy there are always books or websites/forums you can start with to help you work through this. Your "normal meter" badly needs to be reset, especially if you've been abused your whole life. Just don't blame yourself for this shit because his issues are not your fault.
>>
File: 1362358780955.jpg (526 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1362358780955.jpg
526 KB, 1280x1920
>>8931681
>tf no qt lolita gf
>>
>>8931970
same in the US.
>>
>>8932280
At the very least educate yourself so you stop sounding retarded. Having a phobia is not an excuse for being this dumb especially since you should have basic knowledge of this from being in the modern age and going to a dentist. Also hate to break it to you but you are constantly aging so constantly closer to rotting.

Xrays are only needed if they cannot see the whole decay, and because it is pricey it is something they do sparingly. If you are going to a dentist for cavities they are going to do cavity work. They arent going to do a check up, and you dont want them to tell you to come back, unless you are ok with spending a shit load of money. This can get pretty expensive fast, the longer you are there, the more stuff they do, it all adds up crazy. I spend a grand on some cosmetic stuff recently.
>>
>>8932359
I went to the dentist for a checkup/cleaning, and they found cavities. In my experience, checkups always came with xrays to check for decay between the teeth, as well as monitor my third molars/wisdom teeth (which yes, I still have). That goes double if there's any visible sign of decay.

Excuse me for a) having phobias, and b) being freaked out by a completely new dentist wanting to drill me the day we met, and c) being utterly baffled by the medical system in a country where I don't speak the language well and has a completely different system from the US.

And yes, the fact that my teeth are attempting to rot out of my head is a reason to be freaked out and feel utterly disgusting.
>>
>>8932366
Just a fair warning but there might be a possibility of the dentist scamming you, they've been known to perform unnecessary (and sometimes dangerous) dental work just to make some extra money.

i hate to say it's more common in non-english/eu countries. It might be worth trying one or two other clinics and see if they have the same opinion.
>>
>>8932172
You absolutely can do better than a shit head who thinks it's okay to be manipulative and abusive about personal hygiene of all things. I swear to you that is true. You need to go see a therapist, and I honestly think you should dump him and move out asap. Find someone looking for a roommate. Stay with any healthy family or friends you can for a little while. Whatever it takes. And if living alone or not finding anyone are serious issues to you, maybe talk to a therapist about that, too, because it sounds like a dependency issue. Good luck, anon. You deserve better. At the very least, you deserve an adult who respects you.
>>
>>8932369
I was actually considering a second opinion. I live in Japan (with no insurance stateside as far as I know) but it still gets expensive fast. Less so than in the states, but being American I'm wary of national health insurance to a degree even though I recognize it's benefits.
>>
>>8932234
Is that seriously all it would take for you to leave someone? You have no idea how long that girl has been with her boyfriend, and you want her to dump him because he called her chubby once and then, as she said in another post, tried to reassure her he meant nothing by it? Damn, dude. Grow up.
>>
>>8930203

underappreciated feel
>>
>>8932369
>i hate to say it's more common in non-english/eu countries
Because we're all dirty savages looking to scam innocent Americans/Brits, am I right?

This is total bullshit, especially since in most countries dentists don't even use laughing gas as an anaesthetic anymore as it's too dangerous and outdated, unlike American dentists. My poor Slav country has better, more reliable dental care than the NHS so I can say with certainty that you're full of shit.
>>
>>8932102

You're an adult and being an adult means doing difficult shit. But this isn't difficult. You don't enjoy your time around her. You're exhausting yourself taking on extra work (class work or paid work?) because of her. She's smelly, she's racist, she's abusive to the point you've had to get some sort of help for an eating disorder and has tried emotionally blackmailing you by whining she'll kill herself.

Let her! She's not your responsibility. Let that idea go. You are not her parent, her caregiver, her nurse or her therapist. You are not responsible for another adult human's actions. If she actually tries that shit again then call an emergency number and let them deal with her. She'll either knock off what she's doing or she'll get the help she needs. Right now she's manipulating you because she knows it works and you'll back down. Did she actually jump? Was she injured to any extent? I'm betting since you didn't mention any injuries she knocked her shit off because you were freaking the hell out and satisfying Crazy Bitch's ego. I hope you realize that shit with the ED? She was doing that intentionally to make you tear yourself down.

Got a couple of classes together this semester? Start distancing yourself until the end of the semester then cut off all contact. Don't tell any mutuals what your schedule is for Fall so you can prevent them from passing your schedule to her. Then, limit communication with anyone trying to intervene or take her side because they don't actually give a shit. They're either in it for the drama or they just want her crazy off of them and back on you. If they care so much about her then they should love being her "twin," right?
>>
>>8932231
Don't worry about "trying to ease her." She absolutely would not have jumped. And if she did, well, then she's very very sick. A fall from a second floor wouldn't have likely killed her anyway. If she does things like this, it is very much detrimental to your OWN mental health. Trust me, I got jerked around by my SO for years like this and the only one who suffered was me.
>>
>>8932111
>I'll beat up this fuckboy if you let me date your mom
What the fuck.
>>
File: 1393608029414.jpg (11 KB, 193x206) Image search: [Google]
1393608029414.jpg
11 KB, 193x206
>con in two weeks
>got sick
>got my period
>lost my motivation to work on cosplay
>feel too fat to cosplay anyway
>all my pictures look fucking awful because of my lardass
>at least started swimming to slim down a bit
>friends are helpful with creating costumes

I am conflicted.
>>
> Go to con with little brother (14)
> He starts buying me shit while I'm away from him
> Aww that's sweet
> I told him I found Adam Driver hot, but don't like the edgelord that is Kylo Ren.
> He buys me animu Kylo Ren poster. Looks nothing like Adam Driver even.
> Two more posters of fandoms I have no idea what they are.
> "I thought you would like Levi from Attack on Titan so I bought you a wallscroll of him."
> "oh wow....thanks!"
> "You are gonna put these up all over your room, right?"
My walls are disgusting pink so I buy posters and hide the pink with anime/art/ characters that I love/cherish/relate to.
> Brother is really sensitive, looks at me very seriously "right?"

I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>8931638
Nordic countries even have the highest percentage of breast size in the world... but that's not it anon. It's not about the boobs, it's about the rest of the body too.
>>
>>8932660
Simular story
>friend bought me attack on titan poster
>one ugly poster
>have only waifu on wall
>hide poster behind TV
>he totally forgot about I think..
Poster is still rolled up to this day behind my tv
>>
File: 100089760584.gif (1005 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
100089760584.gif
1005 KB, 500x281
Has anyone every just like, lost their motivation and desire to do anything because of some shit someone said to them? I feel like my whole life is just the conglomerate of me trying to enjoy hobbies or subjects and slowly having the enjoyment of them sucked away because of snide comments. Until I became an insecure NEET who's too afraid to even try at things since I have no self confidence or drive.
>>
>>8925163
OP just go on r/makeupaddiction
>>
>>8931638
Same. In my country's comm the fattest girls still have a <85cm waist and I don't think any of them are over 100cm in the bust. A lot of us are over 1m70 tall, too. Certain dresses won't fit certain people, but nobody's so big that they can't properly fit into anything nice at all.

I know from the internet that there are apparently plenty of people in their early twenties who are truly obese but I just can't picture it IRL. I especially can't imagine how someone so young yet so fat is spending money on silly Japanese dresses they can't even comfortably wear rather than spending that money on losing weight and saving the rest for when they're a more normal size. Some of my aunts and uncles are really obese but since they're well into their fifties and sixties they've pretty much given up on getting back to normal and spend most of their extra money on their (grand)kids because they know they won't be around much longer. I don't understand how someone young, who still has an entire life to live, can just give up and stay fat.

I guess I have 'low national obesity rate' privilege or something.
>>
I've been with my bf for 3 years and he's a truly great guy but I don't really feel anything towards him anymore. Part of that is because he's not really lazy (he does his chores, takes care of himself, picks up my slack when I'm busy with school etc) but all he does is talk about Fallout 4/whatever fotm vidya is popular and whines about how tired he is. He works a shit job for min wage and refuses to finish high school because he 'just doesn't like' one subject. But he's so enamored with me and talks about our future and always drags me with him to family dinners and shit and his grandparents and relatives don't even speak English so I just sit there like his arm candy and listen to him babble to his relatives/friends while nobody even pays attention to me. I pointed it out to him several times but he just goes 'but anon, they LOVE you! they want you to be part of our family/friend circle!' Coulda fooled me.

He doesn't share any of my interests, hates travelling, hates my home country, doesn't like my mother and all he wants to do is stay inside and have sex or play video games with headphones on so I can't even talk to him.

I feel so miserable but if I dump him I'll have his whole family and friends on my ass because I broke his heart bc 'he is such a sweetheart, anon!'
>>
>>8932789
none of them speak English though,so no problem.
dump him
>>
File: ngbbs4ce707c2d2e00.jpg (69 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4ce707c2d2e00.jpg
69 KB, 480x360
>Met a girl and became a couple at a con
>Two year anniversary in a few weeks
>Girlfriend breaks up with me
>Need to go to the con anyway due to plans
>Not looking forward to walking the halls of the same con where I have many fond romantic memories at and reminders of the relationship I just had
>>
>>8932789
Just leave. If you're unsatisfied, don't prolong it. If all he does is make excuses for the things you're unhappy about, it's unlikely to change. If his friends aren't really your friends, bfd, if they harass you, block them. If they are your friends, tell them you were unhappy, and if that's not good enough, they're not good friends.

>Source
Stayed in a relationship for three years when I was bored as shit, wound up being the villain when we broke up, life went on and I'm with someone who makes me much happier now.
>>
>>8930186
That's a good idea actually, can't believe I didn't think of swimming....
Gonna need to get a membership card ASAP, thanks anon.
>>
>>8930056
My mom is exactly the same. Ruined I don't even know how many of my clothes by washing them too hot or too roughly or by throwing whites in with darks even though I told her at least once a week that I'd do my own laundry and not to worry about me. Also used the same "well it must be cheaply made then and you overpaid" excuse every time she ruined something nice by mishandling it. I told her multiple times to look at the care labels (because she was ruining her own and my dad's clothes as well) and she'd say she would do her best to memorize all the symbols, but then she'd make the exact same mistakes a week later and forget that care labels even exist. Eventually I started hiding my laundry in a locked closet but when she found out it really hurt her feelings.

Now that I've moved out and have full control over my own property I get along with her a lot better. It's not even that she's abusive or purposefully pushing boundaries, more like she's pathologically 'helpful' and, frankly, not all that bright. It feels terrible to say this about my own mother but it's true. She's not very sharp and tries to compensate through sheer perseverance and helpfulness, resulting in a bunch of ruined clothes. RIP all my favorite chiffon blouses and oldschool velvet

If you can't get your mom to respect your boundaries and property it might be a good idea to wait with buying expensive stuff until you've moved out. Sucks, but yeah. I know what it's like to live with someone like that.
>>
>>8932809
They do, they just don't want to with me. With their foreign friends they don't seem to have any problems adjusting
>>
>>8932818
Going to completely honest. When it comes to clothes, fuck her. Fuck her right in the ass. She's shit and should know she's shit. She's an idiot but still somehow bright enough to realize that you were locking your stuff away because she was ruining it. Meanwhile she gets butthurt because she's too stupid to figure out either how to unfuck her cleaning skills or figure out that you leave it to someone who knows what they are doing.

I'm just typing out random words now. I'm that mad.
>>
>>8932835
It was the ruined velveteens that got you too wasn't it?
Fuck that woman.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.