[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things that make you whisper to yourself "...Are you serious???"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: PicsArt_1458597663998.jpg (113 KB, 1080x895) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1458597663998.jpg
113 KB, 1080x895
Things that make you whisper to yourself "...Are you serious???"
Because, come on, we face that moment quite a lot.
>>
I recently came across a post where someone painted a compact mirror with nail polish and drew polka dots ontop of that with a sharpie. It actually didn't look as bad as it could have, but still. Wtf.
>>
A girl on my facebook didn't had any more makeup remover thingy and decided that it was a good idea to wash her face with goddamn nail polish remover. And then speculate it burned. She is 17.
>>
File: tumblr_mz5ppt8iwy1ql5yr7o1_500.gif (958 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz5ppt8iwy1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
958 KB, 500x280
>>8923289
>>
>>8923274
You mean melting that shit gives people headaches and shit? Can't be good..
>>
>>8923289
>She is 17.
HOW CAN YOU STILL BE THIS RETARDED AT 17
>>
>>8923309
I thought it was common knowledge to wear face masks when heating up thermoplastics and foams. They release poisonous fumes.
>>
>>8923289
What the actual fuck.
>>
From the "Anime Boston Social" group on fb. This fucking idiot was using fabric paint as body paint and then crying about how much it hurt because she fucking used a METAL SCOURING PAD to wash it off. Like how stupid do you have to be
>>
>>8923274
Lmaoooo I wanna know who you are, I hated how the group became
>>
File: v1458447702854v.png (24 KB, 798x207) Image search: [Google]
v1458447702854v.png
24 KB, 798x207
If someone is paying for shit and they accidentally delete something and can't get it back through Patreon, don't be a bitch. They are giving you money for your 'product'. Saying they have to give more money in order to get it back is so shitty.
>>
>>8923352
This is amazing. I'm not sure why she used fabric paint instead of, for example, house paint, since humans are clearly meant to smear that shit all over their bodies, but I'm glad she's learnt her lesson.
>>
>>8923352
>various people cites Mythbusters
>doesn't realize the show busted the myth that you'll suffocate from body paint
The girl is retarded but the other people chiming in are just as pants on head retarded.
>>
So many cosplayers who get sick while making their cosplays then complain about health issues like the melting world or spray painting while not wearing a face mask for instance. So many stories to share.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 639x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 639x211
>someone bought white out contacts
>mentions blurred/no vision and asks for some alternatives.
>see this response.
>>
File: hamnsteaks.png (783 KB, 645x624) Image search: [Google]
hamnsteaks.png
783 KB, 645x624
>putting actual paint on
>being surprised that your skin is dying
>>
>>8924375
>my retarded friend's skin was peeling off
>con adventures xD
>>
I have this reaction to a lot of cosplayers, mainly in relation to shit like bringing five cosplays and upwards for a three day con, and expecting to have a good time. People keep on talking abt how "slutty" cosplayers are ruining cosplay, but IMO this attitude that you HAVE to have something new for EVERY con, or that you HAVE to cosplay all the time, or sacrificing health for cosplay (anything in this thread, but also stressing yourself to health failure over cosplay, or wearing costumes inappropriate for the weather or situation). It's part of this "lol suffering for cosplay" jargong that I'm not fond of in the slightest.

It's a hobby, people. Take a step back and consider whether it's actually worth ruining your body and mind for.

And then you have people like Mango Sirene saying shit like "I'm bringing fifteen cosplays to this con because soon I'll be too old to go to cons! I won't have the energy to!" Well no fucking shit you won't you burn your candle from both ends in your twenties.
>>
>>8923289
>obese friend cosplaying a dog furry
>covers her chin in clear nail polish to simulate drool
>cries when removing it
>>
File: thatpealr.png (155 KB, 508x458) Image search: [Google]
thatpealr.png
155 KB, 508x458
>>8924375
>>8923289
Do they even think at all?
>>
>>8924375
god she just looks retarded.
>>
>>8924029
I would just give it to them for PR sakes, but I can see the reasoning behind not giving it to them. If you buy a vase from a store and drop it by accident as soon as you get it home, do you expect the store to reimburse you?
>>
>>8924375
I heard about a group of Homestucks who painted themselves with spraypaint and passed out during the con.
>>
>>8924411
I wanna give them the benefit of the doubt and say yes, they do think, but then again, Homestucks...
>>
>>8924388
What's so wrong with bringing cosplays for every day of a con if cosplay is what you do and what IS fun? If you plan and don't do some ridiculous body paints, then changing into another cosplay is not that hard. People go to cons for different reasons, like maybe they have shoots planned for different cosplays. If they're not retarded and ignoring their health, who gives a fuck if they have 6 cosplays for a 3 day con? That's fun for them, who cares what you think is fun.
>>
>>8924388
That's super dumb for her to think that considering Yaya Han is at least in her late thirties. (I know people have said she's had work done but still) I don't really understand this mentality. Like honestly as long as you just make good cosplays and you don't look like someone hit you across the face with a wrecking ball I don't see why people can't just go to cons when they're older and have fun with it. There might be certain cosplays you have to give up sure but it's not like as soon as you turn 30 you get turned away at the door.

That said, I'm so perplexed by this trend of bringing 30 cosplays to a con. Where did this come from? I remember max people would bring just 3, one for each day, or a 4th one if there was any sort of day 0, and that's it. They would just wear one cosplay each day. Now there's people making multiple costume changes in one day. I don't understand how you even get to enjoy the con with that many changes, it has to take you at least 30 minutes to change plus leave and come back.
>>
>>8924431
Okay Mango Sirene. Settle down now
>>
>>8924440
I guess if 90% of the reason you go to cons is tcosplay, it makes sense. You can get photoshoots at cons that you can't easily get in every day life, so if you just want a nice set of cosplay pics, bringing a bunch of costumes will get you more pics. I've been going to cons for so long that the shiny has worn off. They're all pretty samey. If I still had active cosplay friends I would bring a bunch of costumes and do photos and almost nothing else.
>>
I remember reading a story posted on here about some girl doing a homestuck, (I know..) cosplay but instead of using body paint, she opted on using sharpie ink. Part of me desperately wants to believe that was fake.
>>
>>8924440
Ppl who do that are attention seeking. With nerd culture being so hot and getting ppl noticed. More and more ppl are trying to get as much attention as possible.
When honestly she should at least have 3 costumes that well done so you be know for that and ppl will reconginzed you more.
>>
>>8924431
I think what they meant is the mindset of "omg there's a new con I HAAAVE to have one new cosplay, at least, for each day."

Rather in than taking time on a cosplay for a character they love and making it well, they end up rushing to make 8 different new shitty cosplays. The fact that they are shitty so they didnt get enough attention is usually the reason they don't want to rewear them, and thus the cycle starts again.
>>
>>8924347
That's a new level of stupid right there.
>>
>>8924458
>Homestuck
>sharpie ink
Oh shit, I remember this one! She was bathing in sharpies and alcohol, wasn't she? Completely ruined the hotel tub.
>>
>>8924458
It's real, I'm pretty sure.
http://cancerously.tumblr.com/post/19022310014/homestuck-sharpie-dying-horror-story
>>
File: 1457155683965.jpg (102 KB, 835x650) Image search: [Google]
1457155683965.jpg
102 KB, 835x650
>>8923286
was it for ladybug
>>
>>8924822
not that anon but you just know it is
>>
>>8924806
That post is so badly written.
>>
>>8923352
that group is a never ending supply of stupid/cringe
>>
>>8924375
Sounds like they were using acrylic paint or something, because if the asshats were at least using water colours it would just peel of after a few hours and possible itch a little...
>>
>>8924841
if you mean the actual story part, I imagine they just copy and pasted the greentext and couldn't be bothered formatting it.
>>
File: 1458203737886.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1458203737886.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
>>8924375
>>
>>8924887
It wasn't the formatting, it was the constant mistakes. Forward instead of foreword, makeup when they mean make up ("to makeup for last minute drop outs"), yaking instead of yakking, et cetera.
>>
>>8924895
Oops, I kind of accidentally glazed over the mistakes, I'm too used to shitty grammar at this point t bh
>>
>>8924347
That's stupid someone might lose an eye.
>>
File: 2016-03-22 17.23.44.png (1 MB, 1076x1557) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22 17.23.44.png
1 MB, 1076x1557
This fucking weeb-atron that joined a group I'm in, she looks ridiculous and I can't believe that anyone thinks she looks good
>>
File: 2016-03-22 17.24.27.png (2 MB, 1066x1771) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22 17.24.27.png
2 MB, 1066x1771
>>8924940
>>
>>8924940
She looks nasty and unwashed.

On another note, if anyone wants a bountiful supply of "why" just join the Disney cosplayers group on facebook, it's full of it.
>>
>>8924940
Say what you will, Anon. This is pretty good for '06 era American Decora.
>>
File: 2016-03-22 17.32.14.png (2 MB, 1080x1417) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22 17.32.14.png
2 MB, 1080x1417
>>8924946
I just might do that, I think cringe can be funny sometimes
>>8924951
Seriously? I guess things were completely different back then. It is terrible by today's standards
>>
>>8923352
>"Thank you, fellow UMass student"
The best and brightest...
>>
>>8924423
They were awaited in Valhalla.
>>
>>8924946
Post some caps, anon.
>>
>>8924940
I wish she was my decora sempai in '06, that outfit does look good.
>>
>>8924987
I think it looks a lot worse than it was because of bad lighting. Wigs were a bit harder to come across back then, iirc, you could get decent natural ones but the one she's wearing you could only really find in Party City. She looks like Rainbow Brite with a hangover but her outfit is very coherent and is clearly decora. I know that 2006-ish decora was flooded with people who didn't understand that 200 hairclips and a single jelly bracelet did not make a good outfit, so this is sadly one of the better examples of that era.
>>
>>8924987
In 2006 things were really different for jfashion overall; good quality alt fashion stuff and legit jfashion items from japan were harder to get ahold of. Kinda similar to how lolita in 06, there's a number of outfits that were considered great at that time are considered medicore, average, or bad by today's standards, just because people really had to make do with what they had. For decora by the looks of it I'm guessing party city wigs, claire's accessories, and odds and ends from hot topic.
>>
>>8924347
This hurts my eyes just thinking about it. I really hope that the person asking for advice doesn't do this.

>>8924388
I think the problem is that insecure people tend to perceive it as, "I'm not going to get attention unless I make this design first before everyone else" or "look at me, I'm the best at my hobby". So they strive to one-up each other in some imaginary competition.
>>
>>8923352
>fabric paint
>>
>>8924415
Breaking a vase vs paying for a digital copy of something that accidentally got deleted aren't the same. Especially when she makes it clear she has all the material, but its only for higher paying tiers. That's just selfish and shitty of her and he doesn't have a chance to increase his bid for that month because she still refuses to give it to him for that month. This chick used to be respected by me, but honestly her attitude is so foul at this point and her cosplays so store bought and crappy that I can see why her only thing holding her fandom are still her Velma and the fact that she has tits because everything else from her and about her are absolutely less than stellar.
>>
>>8923352
This reminds me of the time i used acrylic instead of bodypaint because i didn't know where to buy it. Everytime I think about it i can't stop laughing
>>
The whole ureshii /ayomekko/ayumi/shin rei koutarou girl
She changes her name every time as if every idiotic thing she does or says will be forgotten. Kek.
>>
>>8926225
deets?
>>
>>8926242
California cosplayer who
-claims to be half japanese
-says anyone can cosplay, but then goes and says only white and asian people are good cosplayers
-doesn't count asians as POC
- Started the yaya han fabric lies
-makes fake accounts on multiple platforms (instagram, fb, worldcosplay)
To like her own stuff
-sometimes uses those fake accounts to start shit with herself so she can post it in multiple groups trying to get pity
- tried to poison her parents (?)

Pretty much she's got the shittiest personality for a cosplayer
>>
>>8924218
They didn't claim that 'skin not breathing' was the reason to cite MythBusters, they simply said that the side effects were potentially dangerous, a la MythBusters results.
Or at least, that's what I read.
Fabric paint probably wouldn't let skin breathe either, and I can't imagine that would be good in warm weather.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160323-122621~2.png (3 MB, 1440x2276) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160323-122621~2.png
3 MB, 1440x2276
>>8926254
Is this her?
>>
>>8925482
>Kinda similar to how lolita in 06, there's a number of outfits that were considered great at that time are considered medicore, average, or bad by today's standards, just because people really had to make do with what they had.

The bigger reason is the fashion was different in 2006. Stuff that's in fashion now wasn't 10 years ago, and the overall look was pretty different.
>>
>>8926254
Sounds like this lady belongs on PULL, because I want to follow her bullshit
>>
>>8926315
Uh, no. If you look at oldschool outfits from 2016 and actual old outfit posts from 2005 you'll see a MASSIVE difference in quality. People didn't have access to all the brands, and what was available was expensive and difficult to get. "loliable" thrift store skirts that couldn't hold pettis and office blouses with some lace on them were acceptable because everyone did it and there were so little means to get the real stuff.
>>
>>8924987
Mainstream fashion in 2006 was a hot mess so it's not really a surprise
like other anons said jfash stuff was a lot harder to find and you kinda had to work with what you could get your hands on
>>
>>8926315
No, that absolutely wasn't it. What does normal fashion have to do with the totally disconnected harajuku j-fashion scene. J-fashion overseas was quite a mess. It never looked exactly like Japanese lolitas or j-fash because it was so hard to get their brands back then. People just kind of had to mimic things best as they could.
>>
>>8926274
Yeah that is.
>>
>>8926242
>>8926254
>>8926274
Someone called her out a few days ago
I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad at how desperate she seems. Spaced it so it doesn't read as spam.

www.facebook com/krystal.charisse/posts/976132372471681
>>
My friend wants to cosplay a character they know nothing about from a series just a few months ago they said they hated, just so she can match with my other friends and I.
That's such a waste of money.
>>
>>8924415
That's not the same at all? You're talking about a digital copy of something, not a physical item. A better analogy is paying for an online download of a video game, and then your computer gets a virus and has to be wiped. The idea that you wouldn't be able to re-download your paid-for game (or need to shell out another $60 for a duplicate copy) is ludicrous.

The fact that she also chose to pitch her higher tiers in the same breath ("if you pay me more money this thing that I choose not to help you with won't happen again") is the icing on the cake.
>>
>>8926254
>sometimes uses those fake accounts to start shit with herself so she can post it in multiple groups trying to get pity

I've said this before and I'll say this again - this girl is trying to vault herself into cosplay fame by being a drama lolcow. The more you guys bring her up and discuss her stupid attention-ploying antics, the more you give her exactly what she wants.
>>
>>8925503
already had a tonne of people scream about how bad of an idea that was. But honestly if you cant give any sort of credible advice then just don't say anything. What do people gain by giving out advice that puts others at risk?
>>
>>8924388
Five costumes or more for a three day con is normal for me, because I enjoy jumping into a ton of groups with my friends. Sometimes I'll even have three changes in a day (an AM outfit, a PM outfit, and one to lounge around in late at night). Yeah sometimes I wish I had more time in each outfit, but it's fun so why does it matter?
>>
>>8926430
Why is it always these crazy "POC" that kick up dirt for the whole community to have to deal with? She tried to shit all over the community, claim racism, and tear down bigger cosplayers. I could care less about Yaya, but it is pretty cool she was smart enough to market herself. I can't see this as anything other than a combo of irate jealousy while also trying to catapult herself to fame. This really shouldn't have been a community issue like she made it.
>>
>>8926974
Almost every time I see people doing this, it ends in them being stressed out, disappointed in their costumes, failing to take care of themselves, etc. I'm not going to tell people what to do, but I see friends who feel like absolute fucking shit at con, not having the time to do anything, then convincing themselves they had a GREAT time you guys!!! Way too often, and I don't believe it for five seconds.

Also, constantly stressing yourself out for cosplay? Con crunching and neglecting your health two weeks at a time every other month? That shit will affect your long term health. I should know, because it happened to me and I see it happening to others at least once a con.
>>
>>8927143
Oh jeez, if people managed their time properly they can wear as many cosplays as they want in a day and still be healthy and happy. Currently my upcoming con has six cosplay changes because I am sadly a cosplayer constantly dragged into fan panels. Not stressed because they're all done and I've got my food situation planned out properly.

I will admit my multiple cosplay changes in a day started before that because it's related to my paranoia of con stench and how much I don't want to smell. I'd rather change three times and shower between cosplays then smell like death.
>>
File: 1448662372581.jpg (178 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1448662372581.jpg
178 KB, 640x1136
I've held on to this thing for a very long time. There's no cringe thread; but it still makes me say "are you serious?"
>>
>>8927259
I had almost forgotten about "shoes" lolita.
>>
>>8927259
Oh my god, isn't this that same bitch who, if you look at her FB profile, lets her fucking dogs and cats tear up animals they've hunted in her fucking house/trailer? If this is the same >>8927290 "shoes" lolita I'm thinking of.
>>
>>8927336
as far as I know, yea, someone did say she lets her 4 dogs bring dead animals to.
>>
>>8926430
About a month ago she said she couldn't go to AX because of no money from her brokeass job and pondered whether she should get a sugar daddy
>>
>>8927259
Is she the one that claimed to be a lolita mentor?
>>
>>8927402
That I don't know, but if someone does, I need deets
>>
>>8927290
Though I do call her "camper-chan" cause it makes sense
>>
>>8923274
masks. use them.
>>
>>8924347
Obvious trolling, I suspect this is one of those people that tries making 'being a sarcastic dick' a definitive personality trait
>>
>>8924559
But what if you like a shitton of characters and you want to make the most you can? Even if they are weird characters that nobody knows about and you don't fucking care if people notices you or not.
>>
>>8925787
>but its only for higher paying tiers

that is how patreon works, anon.
>>
>>8927387
Holy shit, I saw that. I hope she does find one and go to AX so I can see what a bitch she is in person.
>>
>>8926254
>Started the yaya han fabric lies
wait, it was a lie?
>>
>>8928175
The big rash kerfuffle? Yeah, it was a lie.
>>
>>8928175
Yeah it was. The "friend" was a fake account she made to defend herself. The one picture the account had was taken at nycc and it was very unlikely the friend had gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 899x1058) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 899x1058
Really? x2
>>
>>8924404
I had a hearty chuckle imagining this.
>>
>>8928475
I hate statuses like those

"Omgeeee look at me cutely procrastinating and then listen to me bitch and cry about not having enough time the day before the con! LOL IT SO FUNNY."
>>
>>8927774
Wouldn't you rather wear two or three new well made outfits than 8 new terrible and rushed ones?

If you only go to one con of year, that makes sense, you have an entire year to make your 8 cosplays,
but if your going to a con every three or four months, that's just dumb. If you have too many characters you wanna be, start going to and/or organizing cosplay gatherings.
>>
>>8928615
You have a point.
>>
>>8928615
Or just grab a friend and go have a photoshoot. I have a lot of cosplays I just don't want to bother with at cons, because they're uncomfortable and whatnot. I don't have to stress around for panels or events and finding locations, so the photos usually turn out better anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x178
More of a quick rage/cringe enducing thing I found on YT
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x722
>>8928717
>>
>>8923286
God you should see the piss poor ways girls in r/asianbeauty decorate their bb cushions
>>
>>8928722
>westerners
>race
cringe worthy
>>
File: image.png (317 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317 KB, 640x1136
>>8928722
Holy shit this comment page is a goldmine.
Video for reference: http://youtu.be/fXD2GxxtVGM
>>
File: DSC_1033[1].jpg (46 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1033[1].jpg
46 KB, 640x424
>>8928724
>>
>>8928717
>>8928722
Proud Asian is practically a legend in the history of trolling for his dedication to something so stupid.
>>
>>8928745
Ok thank god. I thought it was a troll but there was so much dedication that I was starting to believe it was serious.
I mean kudos but just...why?
>>
>>8927259
I will never recover from this.
>>
>>8928726
Proud Asian is a known troll. He's particularly hilarious because the dude is buttugly himself.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458953752759.jpg (192 KB, 1175x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458953752759.jpg
192 KB, 1175x2048
How does one even get a wig to this point?
>>
>>8930380
A lot of idiot mikus tease their wigs to shit for anime-level volume and this is how it ends up
>>
>>8927722
It wasn't because the person commented later apologizing for it. there are a lot of idiots in this cos com and including people that recommend sharpie as eyeliner.
>>
>>8930380
That wig so ratty even Sadako wouldn't use it.
>>
>>8926430
Aw shit, I opened the link, read the text, went to read the story about Yaya's fabric and then when I got back the call out had been taken down -- literally within about fifteen minutes of me clicking the link.

Did anyone save her caps?
>>
>>8928726
White people always telling black people to cosplay their own race but get mad as soon as asian people start saying it too
>>
File: tumblr_nwdunt2K831u93gvno1_400.gif (1 MB, 369x520) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwdunt2K831u93gvno1_400.gif
1 MB, 369x520
>>8930444
>>
File: 1429470713447.png (349 KB, 489x575) Image search: [Google]
1429470713447.png
349 KB, 489x575
This is a classic in the shironuri circle.
>>
File: 1449983408887.jpg (154 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1449983408887.jpg
154 KB, 450x600
>>8931304
>>
>>8928722
>>8928745
Holy shit, ProudAsian was the first SJW
>>
>>8931304

Bitch....what?
>>
File: 1406528544050.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1406528544050.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>8931304
>>
>>8931304
... Aren't human ashes toxic because the Embalming fluid used in the body
>>
>>8932445
Why would someone embalm a body before burning it in an oven?
>>
>>8932445
That's not how it works.
>>
>>8928722

>Implying asian countries are not some of the most racist countries out there currently
>>
>>8931304
Isn't she the same girl that used her dad's ashes in her lipstick?
>>
>>8928595
I have a girl in my comm that constantly does that, produces rushed and shitty crap and then complains how ugly she looks so people will kiss her ass and tell her she looks perfect
>>
>>8932450
At least you can talk
>>
>>8932450
They don't. But on that note; Why the hell do we embalm bodies before burying them? It's not like we dig them up in 50 years to make sure the preservatives are doing their job, for fuck's sake.

Cemeteries are such a huge waste of space.
>>
>>8932579
agreed.
>>
>>8932579
we.. don't do that either? last I checked, dead bodies are usually left to decay naturally in the casket.
>>
>>8924806
This would do a great /d/ manga
>>
>>8932579
Funeral Assistant here; Bodies are mostly embalmed for health concerns. When someone dies, traditionally there is at least one viewing, plus a funeral. Tons of people will be standing beside and possibly touching the body. Embalming coagulates the proteins in the body that bacteria would be feeding on, halting decomposition and making the body safer to be around. Plus it makes the body look way nicer, especially if they've been dead a few days.
>>
>>8924457
it's super annoying though. I used to cosplay and it was fun. Then my circle of cosplay friends became super obsessed with efame. Not cosplaying as charactersd we liked anymore, but only doing whatever was most popular at the time, being competitve asshats and having stupid vendettas all the time. That's why I quit.
>>
>>8932588
Ahh. That makes sense, I suppose. I know about open casket being popular in America, but it's not something I've ever known to be done here so maybe that's it.

Still seems silly. Chuck 'em in a hole and let them feed a nice tree and some bugs.
>>
>>8932563
>used her dad's ashes in her lipstick
I have to fact check this now, anon. This is new information for me.
>>
>>8932588
>Funeral Assistant here
Living the dream, anon. My gran worked in a funeral parlor since before I was born and I grew up in them and sorely regret not getting into the field since it's so fascinating. It's amazing what they can do to bodies to make them look in far better condition that they actually were.
>>
>>8932579
In a few decades, burial will be less popular given the limited space and also all the advances in what you can do with your remains now.

>mummification (a man volunteered to be part of a documentary on mummification after his death)
>becoming a tree (you pick out the tree, they add your ashes as fertilizer in a neat little cup)
>becoming an album record (not sure how it works but they'll turn you into a record with your favorite song)
>glass beads (they burn your ashes until they form beads, there are dozens of colors you might turn into)
>jewelry (both vials with ashes and the method above turned into a necklace)

And probably more I'm not familiar with, including being preserved for display which has been done before but it's a little creepy and usually done to wives where their husbands/romantic stalkers preserve the bodies and keep them around.
>>
File: 1429470775078.jpg (23 KB, 410x547) Image search: [Google]
1429470775078.jpg
23 KB, 410x547
>>8931304
Found another picture from the archives.
>>
>>8932643
I think she forgot the "Shiro" part
>>
>>8931656
He'd flip his shit if you called Asian people PoC, though. He hates black people just as much if not more than white people.
>>
>>8932627
It's one of the most gratifying parts of the job, to be honest. You get a real sense of pride taking a pretty dismal looking case and making them look great for their family.
>>
>>8932636
You can also donate your body to science, like the Body Works exhibit
>>
>>8924218
As someone that has used latex body paint, it can really be dangerous to have an un breathable material covering your whole body. Overheating, ill effect on some biological functions, and skin irritation. It's like being on coke, you have to drink boatloads of water, stay out of the heat and sun, and refrain from real exertion.
>>
>>8930429
>sharpie as eyeliner
What the actual fuck? How is that easier, cheaper or more effective than using actual eyeliner?
>>
File: styletravelling42.jpg (121 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
styletravelling42.jpg
121 KB, 500x325
>>8932921
Back in the 2000s, ganguros in Japan would use paint markers for their white eye makeup. There's a super old documentary done for a Japanese news station where they follow some around and go through their purses and they were shocked when they saw the paint pens.
>>
>>8932450
>>8932445
Probably a cultural thing but in my country is kinda a custom to not cremate the body right away and between the death and the incineration there is usually a couple of days so there is usually some basic embalming so the body doesn't decompose as quickly
>>
>>8923352
Hey I think I see one of my friends in there telling her to use real bodypaint. I'm kind of disappointed in him for not telling her to go to a hospital because I feel like maybe someone should.
>>
>>8933084
New to the convo but I know a fair bit about the funeral industry (at least historically) and embalming makes very little sense to me- arterial embalming isn't all that effective- refrigeration is easier and going to preserve the body as well if not better in the short/medium term. However embalming is a skilled job so funeral directors can charge more for it, which is why they still promote it. Read Jessica Mitford's American Way of Death.

Also I don't many believe traces of embalming fluid would linger on the cremated bone- it would end up in the emissions, because it's only present in the soft tissue. Cremains are just partially combusted bone and ash (plus ash from coffin) which have been ground to make their appearance less visually distressing. It's going to be mostly carbon.
>>
>>8924806
they said there were pictures
i want pictures.
>>
>>8932959
thats a whole lot of yikes
then again most makeup from japan/china is filled with a shitton of metals and toxic shit so i'm not totally surprised they're used to putting toxic crap on their skin and by their eyes.
>>
File: tumblr_lgxna3QgG71qafrh6.gif (62 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgxna3QgG71qafrh6.gif
62 KB, 260x200
>>8933204
>>
>>8933166
Is easier to have a funeral with an embalmed body than in a freezer, as for the ashes toxicity now that I think it careful you are probably right maybe is just a myth around where I live to prevents shit like >>8931304 for happening
>>
>>8932579
>>8932588
>>8932619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGqbALhpUmM
>>
>>8934142
I can honestly say that even as the anon in >>8932627 who grew up around my gran selling monuments/headstones to grieving families and even helping to install them as a kid (I put the money under your dead relative's headstone and then washed with a scrub brush for a piece of candy) this video is pretty true when it comes to the "This is what Pop-pop would've wanted or do you not love him?" part.

My Gran, despite having worked in the funeral business for over 30 years, still shelled out a ton of money on gorgeous caskets and stuff for my deceased grandfather, and the casket even had a custom design on the inside lid.. as if anyone would see it outside the viewing.

She was also horrified when I said I wanted to be cremated because funeral services were too expensive. Around here (Southern Baptists bible area) saying you're going to be cremated gets you some looks. Even if you're terribly mangled in a tractor accident to the point where funeral directors say "Sorry, there's not much we can do" you still get a multi-thousand dollar casket and a room reserved for a viewing. Hell, if you're so far gone they can't make you look good for a viewing, odds are your family is going to pay even more for a better casket just to give everyone something to look at.

So yeah, definitely write down what you want done after your death ASAP because if you're like me, no matter how many times I tell my family I want to be cremated (and turned into a tree), I know that if I died suddenly they'd get me a casket, a viewing, and a 'proper' funeral because that's just what you do here.

Case in point (because I just remembered it), my gran's second husband who died wrote in his will he wanted to be cremated and that caused them to fuss at each other over it. Of course, since it was in his will, he got cremated but because that sort of thing is frowned upon here, my gran STILL shelled out thousands of dollars on a casket and a service for an EMPTY CASKET and had it buried.
>>
>>8933225
I understand that embalming it makes it easier for open casket funerals, although with modern tech chapels of rest can be kept at a low temp except during viewings pretty easily. Where I live though open casket funerals are basically unheard of, so embalming isn't common.
>>
>>8928734
Fucking why? That looks like trash. I tried Reddit once and got downvoted for commenting on posts in Asian beauty even though I've been buying Korean products for years and have tried a lot. This explains a lot...
>>
>>8934314
>cremated and turned into a tree

Haha you too anon? OT but this is how I'd ideally want to be buried. Just put my bone dirt in the ground and have a nice tree be planted in it. There's a website that specifically sells those urns, I'm just sad because I heard human remains aren't actually beneficial for the tree.

Nonetheless I think a tree and a placard is a romantic idea compared to the headstone and casket macabre show. I'd want my family and loved ones to decorate it, or just spend time nurturing it.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (520 KB, 1280x2880) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
520 KB, 1280x2880
>>8934314
>my gran STILL shelled out thousands of dollars on a casket and a service for an EMPTY CASKET and had it buried.
>>
>>8924029
That's the breaks in being low tier. It's that way in life too. The more money you pay, the more perks and better service and more breaks and privs you get. Him whining about the clearly stated rules he signed up to abide by is actually pretty douchey. They auto-send and auto-expire the downloads so what he is asking is for next tier privs and a special exception because he could not get his shit together to collect his rewards within the allotted time. If he wants that then let him pay for it. Like everyone else at the higher tier.
>>
>>8935147
Oh jeez anon, I actually asked my gran about this (to make sure I got the details right) and it was worse than I thought.
>gran argues with dead second husband's kids post cremation
>gets some of his ashes from them
>dumps ashes into multi-thousand dollar casket
>then proceeds to have service and bury casket

>>8935141
The ashes don't make some kind of amazing fertilizer for the tree? Bummer. Still, it's more ecofriendly than taking up space underground after someone chopped down trees to make your overpriced body box.
>>
File: lolshecried.png (374 KB, 510x759) Image search: [Google]
lolshecried.png
374 KB, 510x759
Saved this from a while back.
>>
File: 1423357852201.jpg (9 KB, 212x332) Image search: [Google]
1423357852201.jpg
9 KB, 212x332
>>8935530
>>
>>8935530
This baffles me so much.
>>
At AB there was a photographer with her baby strapped to her. The Borderlands character with her rubbed her face all over the baby's watched another friend do her best to clean baby's face. No sealer on her face got eyeliner everywhere. poor baby.
>>
>>8935530
Those crocodile tears.
>>
>>8925325
KEK
>>
>>8935530
>what they have did
>Have did
>>
>>8935530
>I will take a picture of my daughter crying and put it on the internet where everyone can see. This is not embarrassing at all and I am sure the random person will not laugh their ass off.
>>
>>8935530
Oh my my poor baby, someone said NAGGERS in front of her!
>>
>>8935530
Holy shit. I laughed so hard
>>
>>8935967
What they have done dere up and done did.

Srsly, she probably heard it blasting from whatever song was on. Hang the DJ!
>>
File: ay.png (287 KB, 483x539) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
287 KB, 483x539
The replica debate is like a dead horse now but... How can you be so flazéda about it have some pride
>>
>>8934142
Some of the details in that video are exaggerated. I work for SCI and yeah, some of that stuff is true, but it really varies from location to location. My funeral home is wonderful, and we all work hard to provide families with exactly what they need, and nothing excessive unless they request it.
You have to be pretty heartless to extort the grieving.
>>
File: forumweapon7.gif (499 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
forumweapon7.gif
499 KB, 500x200
>>8931304
>>
>>8928722
>only sports can unite the world
>someone has been watching to much sports animes
Also I'm doomed to never find peace then, since I hate sports.
>>
>>8936516
They leave out the parts about some people not inviting replica-chans to anything, refusing their friend requests or group requests, the fact that replicas are barred from more and more events even outside of brand teas, banned for sale in many groups, have little to no resale value. Those little ponies (topics) are all still very much all alive and kicking, the offspring of the replica dead horse topics.
>>
>>8935530
This is the face of someone WANTING to cry, not someone triggered into crying. More like she had a bunch of drinks, was drunk, went back to her underage hotel room where she is with her parents, and is trying to say she isn't drunk and in tears because of booze, but instead its because someone said 'nigger'.
>>
>>8936516
I find it funny how most lolitas who cry over this subject are fat.
Keep wearing your hineous replicas and therefore making brandwhires look better by comparison.
>>
>>8923352
Does anybody have a cap of that story where someone used submarine paint as body paint?
>>
>>8937236
Seriously need caps of this, it sounds hilarious
>>
>>8930380
sex

>>8934142
lol that girls makeup
tf is the point of blending it down your neck if right at the chest you can see the two different colors
>>
>>8935980
>>8937179
This also totally looks like a selfie.
>>
Hey guys. So Penny says she's quitting cosplay because of a super generic issue that happened at Wondercon. I'm having a hard time believing since no details have been mentioned, nothing else anywhere has been updated regarding her social media either. She's been known to fabricate drama and this seems like another cry for 'I have huge boobs, pity me because guys stare". Definitely a whisper of "Are you serious..?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUdDiawxUxk
>>
>>8937391
I could only listen to half of that horseshit. It's clear she's going to talk in circles which just makes her sound self-absorbed, like she wants pity and strokes. And I'm not joining her Patreon to find out what the real story is, because something tells me it's "two different guys said 'oppai' to me!" If she'd had an actual problem she should have reported them to con staff.
>>
>>8937236
>>8937253
Not a cap, but I found a news article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151983/HULK-use-permanent-paint-paint-come-OFF-Wannabe-superhero-left-red-faced-staining-green-missile-paint.html
>>
>>8937710
She just complains about Japan not carrying her huge fake bra size, she complained about the short mythical 'Blade and Soul' character and said Korea is emphasizing pedophilia because of it, got mad that her soft core porn YouTube videos got taken down because YouTube doesn't like 'fat' people, and now this. I don't believe anything she says. She's very condescending and since no one really cares about her anymore she thinks making a vague story will win her pity money.

Also, if anyone saw her on the surgery show [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wmw4IrCRQ] She was on here to have the doctors to fix her stretched skin and the surgery scars, but when they told her she neded to go down in boob size in order to make the surgery successful, she said no and bounced. She only went on the show to get people to go to her YouTube. which she plugged SO many times.
>>
>>8937818
>After frantic scrubbing, the hapless chap realised he'd used a paint reserved for ballistic missiles and nuclear submarines.
HOW CAN YOU NOT REALIZE THAT WHEN BUYING IT?
And if he didn't know what it was, why the fuck would he rub it all over his body?
>>
File: 2df.gif (462 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
2df.gif
462 KB, 500x350
>>8931304
>>
>>8933204
wow, way to be subtly racist.
>>
>>8936516
I wonder though, has anyone here bought a replica after owning brand? Before the whole HL rereleases/MTOs started I really considered buying the replica, because I loved the print so much but didn't have $900 to spend. I decided against it, because I felt stupid buying expensive brand pieces and a cheap replica, I could've bought just replicas to begin with then.
>>
>>8937998
... what?
>>
File: Homer_hedges.gif (221 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Homer_hedges.gif
221 KB, 500x375
>>8928475
did that back in the day.... cringe
>>8930380
that poor wig, I wish I could somehow save it
>>8931304
>>8932563
>mfw
>>
File: 1409473503269.gif (4 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1409473503269.gif
4 MB, 300x225
>>8937998
>>
>>8937839
Yeah, it's funny, I'd never seen or heard of her before and I could tell within two minutes she was an industrial-strength drama generator. If I find myself asking "who the fuck cares?" after only the third sentence it's clear what kind of life she leads.
>>
>>8937391
I liked the little patreon insertion there
>>hey if you you want the story, it'll be on my patreon.
>>
>>8924806
That's a lot of alcohol, how did she even manage to take in that many bottles without anyone noticing? I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>8938578
it's likely the tub wasn't 100% full. she probably deluded it with water too. and in any case who the fuck would have been paying that much attention?
>>
>>8938528
Wouldn't telling everyone the story get her a wider audience and more people giving her pity money?
>>
>>8938602
>deluded
That was exactly her problem.
>>
>>8932731
I get that. But you don't literally imbibe oxygen through your skin and into your lungs. You suffer because of other reasons.
>>
>>8935322
>>8935141
Not sure on human remains, but I know wood ash is actually very good for fruit-bearing plants so I don't see why human ash would be different since its just carbon either way. My parents always collected up the ash left from bonfires or clearing out the woodstove at the beginning of fall and mixed it into the soil near our pear trees and blueberries and all were very healthy and had good fruit.
>>
>>8938956
Thats why it sounds like a fabricated story. You're at a convention, walking about. If you see the same people or if they are headed in the same place, too fucking bad. Clearly Mary and Envy didn't have any issue and they were all together the most of the convention. they haven't said anything, so clearly nothing fucking happened. The story is so vague,
>>
>>8937391
Jump to 6:17. Yeah. Sounds super fake. "Still not going to go into huge detail".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SagL_isgxGI
>>
>>8939203
So she complained about not being able to direct random hall photographers who wanted a photo of her cosplay and because apparently in passing people kept yelling 'slut' and 'whore'. That's if the biggest bullshit lie I've ever heard and the photographer thing is so dumb. Its photos in passing. You aren't paying for a damn photoshoot, it is just one photo.
>>
>>8939203
Is this girl actually for real? Lol.

Why bother making a huge video about how you aren't attending conventions anymore to be like 'BUT I'm still attending this convention... And this convention...'

I think my favourite bit is her assuming her patreons want to see an extra 7 or so minutes of her vaguely insinuating something may or may not have happened.
>>
>>8939312
I doubt any of it happened. Ive been to a lot of conventions. People honestly DONT walk around yelling slut and whore no matter what the fuck you are wearing.
>>
>>8939325
Exactly.
And if they did you KNOW there would be a huge ruckus about it from other people attending.
>>
>>8939203
Am I the only one who finds her face super unsettling to look at? It's almost like both of her eyes are made of glass, or something. She also pretty much keeps the same expression the whole time, which is creepy.
Also,
>Saying cosplay is not consent but that apparently doesn't apply to her
>Insinuating something happened to her
>"But I'm not going to give details"
Either you were assaulted or you weren't, honey
>>
>>8939360
It also looks like on her normal video she is screening her comments. All her other videos have negative comments on them here and there, but this one is all positive. She is so delusional. No one cares about your fake tits anymore, so she goes and makes up these stories. This type of cosplayer is what is wrong with the scene, not your fucking body size.
>>
>>8939203
>I can't go to conventions anymore. It's not safe.

The amount of shit she's spewing is honestly amazing. What exactly does she have to fear? Honestly, she comes across as so disingenuous and fake.
>>
>>8939550
What does she have to fear? Obviously not being the center of attention for two days in a row.
>>
File: 985630575024153038.jpg (5 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
985630575024153038.jpg
5 KB, 252x200
>follow several lolita, jfash, cosplay/AA, etc youtube channels
>many of said youtubers are sincere people who would not take a product dealership if it's not something they like or approve of
>then there are the few tartlets that will take any and every product tie-in they would get because they're greedy

>one of the latter posts a video offering a special discount for a site that's basically a sketchy version of TaoBao
>markets it for tumblrtards who can't function without something to do
>gets called out for it
>reacts incredibly offended and plays the victim even though she gets a certain percentage of profit every time someone uses her special discount code

What a fucking joke. No, you don't get to consider yourself the victim when you use the people you claim to be for to make money. I don't care if the company didn't tell you say what you did, you're the one who put it in the video to get people to buy the product and use your code to get it. That doesn't make you a good person.

Also, here's another related story
>follow another youtuber who gets a few deals from some pretty nice companies that send her stuff to review
>a toy making company sends her some dolls to review
>she comments on how she doesn't like them and what would make the dolls better
>video mysteriously disappears only a few days after uploading

I don't know what happened but I think it was either people getting assmad that she didn't love the dolls or, what I really think happened, the dealer requested her to take it down because she didn't suck their cocks and recommend it because the dolls were kind of creepy and looked nothing like the characters they were supposed to portray.

If it's because she didn't like the dolls then that's really not cool. She deserves to stand by what she said because her criticisms were completely valid. If she removed it because of the lashback, well then I guess that's her decision.
>>
>>8937391
5:28 wtf is going on with her tone here
>>
>>8935530
SHE'S NOT EVEN BLACK
>>
File: 129791361374.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
129791361374.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>8941063
Come on dude, get with the times. White people get offended on black people's behalf now. It's the cool thing to do.
>>
>>8941060
She's actually lost about $200 since this was uploaded to her patreon. I guess other people didn't believe her bullshit either.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n552wrVKIH1ss568f.gif (393 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n552wrVKIH1ss568f.gif
393 KB, 400x300
>>8923289
>Sitting in bedroom minding my own business
>Blood curdling scream comes from outside my room
>Bathroom is right across the hall
>Crying and whimpering as I approach my bedroom door
>It's my housemate's little sister who just moved in
>27yo who throws tantrums and threatens suicide at the drop of a hat, massive klepto, always starting drama, nobody likes her
>Press my ear against the door to hear her redneck boyfriend trying to console her and ask what happened
>She tried to nair her pubes
>SHE TRIED TO NAIR HER PUBES
>Dash out of my bedroom and head to the living room to inform neighbor, HS friend, and HS friend's husband of what I just heard
>Friend's husband bursts into uproarious black lady laughter
>>
File: Smoke-Gets-in-Your-Eyes.jpg (160 KB, 800x1208) Image search: [Google]
Smoke-Gets-in-Your-Eyes.jpg
160 KB, 800x1208
>>8935322
>>8934314
>>8933166
If you don't have already, go check out "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: And Other Lessons from the Crematory" by Caitlin Doughty. I thought it gave quite a good summary of death culture throughout the ages and the world, and a nice inside on America's death culture today.

/sage for OT
>>
>>8924375
but who is that black chick with the matryoshka cosplay supposed to be?
>>
>http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27597757

"Instead of thinking about suicide if you're chronically unhappy, focus on what you need to try and cut your balls out."

So.. did you guys hear about this?
>>
>>8942840
...I nair mine all the time. Like, flawlessly. What did she think was happening when it was starting to tingle? Leprechauns?
>>
>>8945580
I fucking hate you
I'm never going to be able to sleep again
I don't even have balls and I'm freaking out
>>
>>8939203
>victim story with patreon in the title supposedly just for patrons
Try to be a little less transparent. Are these people even trying with victim bucks begging anymore?
>>
>>8926274
looks half black really.
>>
>>8932588
lovely.
>>
>>8942840
She deserved that. Also, did she use normal Nair or pube Nair? Or did she go full retard and use wax strips?
>>
>>8941031
Maybe she had to take it down, some people will threaten to sue you and shit even if they don't mean it or have no legal ground. It can scare people off.
>>
>>8937998
Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>8945580
I'm so glad I didn't click any of the pictures. Holy shit.
>>
>>8945663
Maybe, although it's weird that the very people that gave her stuff to review would turn around and threaten lawsuits. Guess that's business for ya.
>>
>>8945580
Are you fucking kidding me
>>
File: ss (2016-01-21 at 01.06.40).jpg (88 KB, 496x653) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-21 at 01.06.40).jpg
88 KB, 496x653
Um, would you guys mind helping me out with this crippling debt I have because I'm irresponsible and spend a lot of money on a totally unnecessary hobby?
I'll even throw in a cute selfie~
>>
>>8946314
>over 10k in debt because of cosplay
How utterly stupid can you be?
>>
>>8942840
Nairing down there is fine. Just put a tampon between the lips and in your pooper to protect the sensitive bits.
>>
>>8946426
>in your pooper
???????
>>
>>8932450
Not so much embalming but all kinds of chemicals are used to preserve a dead body before cremation so the body is presentable for viewing by family at the funeral (if they choose to do so).
>>
>>8926254
>tried to poison her parents
i'm sorry?
>>
>>8946314
praying to god she doesnt cosplay vi and use her real hair
>>
>>8947243
You don't want nair in your anus.
>>
>>8946426
Some people can nair the pubes just fine, some get horrid chemical burns. Also no tampons needed, just a bit of plastic wrap over hairless sensitive areas. PATCH TEST FIRST, don't leave longer than necessary. Simple.
>>
>>8935530
>N word
NIGGER?
NAKED?
:^)
>>
>>8948352
H-how loose is yours that cream will just make it's way up there while you're presumably sitting down..?
>>
>>8946426
>Nair-ing your b-hole
I didn't even know buttholes had hair. Huh.
>>
>>8948843
They do. Everyone has ass hair.
>>
>>8948845
I genuinely never knew. I feel so enlightened.
>>
>>8939203
>arbitrary
holy fuck do all sjws use this word?
And why does she think she's so damn special. People aren't starved, you're just whoring yourself out for fame.

I think she's just deluded herself into thinking she's a victim because she talks like an actual victim, but clearly had nothing happen to her.
>>
>>8948819
Nair. Explains the triggered reaction. Clearly didn't use tampon in pooper.
>>
>>8939203
Wait hold on
>i'm going to get people to do REAL PHOTOSHOOTS photoshoots with DIRECTION that are OUTSIDE because I SUPPORT them!

So.... no one offered her a free, private photoshoot outside?
>>
>>8948870
That's basically what I took away from that vid. She's butthurt because not everyone is fawning over her every second she's at a convention and this means she's not appreciated.
>>
>>8924459
If I do more than one coslayr in a day, it might be because I have two separate gatherings I want to join in on and take pics. Or I wanna stay in cosplay, but I'll change into a more comfortable cosplay later. But I dunno how people have three costumes in a day or two different cosplays each day for a friday through sunday con. That's too much to pack.
>>
>>8937179
White guilt, honey bear. Hopefully some black person will see it and think "wow maybe white people really are perfect" and she gets asspats for it.
Thank you for crying over The N Word. World peace is achieved.
>>
>>8948832
Not that anon but better safe then sorry I guess?
>>8948853
Do you legit not have hair around your poophole? In that case, good on you anon
>>
>>8948863
10/10
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.