[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lolita General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: apmarshbun5.gif (71 KB, 400x189) Image search: [Google]
apmarshbun5.gif
71 KB, 400x189
Waiting for Holy Latern to arrive and easter is near editon

Old theard >>8898994
>>
Episode Listing, March 2016
>Where's my Holy Lantern
>Holy Lantern unboxing
>Holy Lantern coord
>Holy Lantern didn't fit properly
>But EVERYONE has Holy Lantern!
>DS: Holy Lantern (NWT)
>>
Reposting from previous thread, because I'm hoping it's just abnormal.
Has anyone ever had closet child mess up their address? Luckily it still made it to me in the US, but my address was labeled for the United Kingdom and had the wrong zip code. I checked if I had entered it correctly in my email, but it was so I'm not sure what happened.
>>
>>8907760

This is the part of the month I've been saving for since January. Gonna get me a zipper JSK in every color, awwwww yiss.
>>
>>8907760
>Starting Bid: $280
>BIN: $300
>>
>>8908088
Same! I want one in pink or lavender!
>>
I ordered the zipper jsk but I'm still on the fence about it. It seems like everyone loves this cut but I dunno, I kinda wish I got the high waist now. Don't wanna turn this into another HL thread so sage for OT.
>>
So, my first year in lolita is coming up and I just realized I still don't have bloomers. I usually just wear longer gym shorts underneath my dresses so it's not like I'm walking around bare-assed but I feel like bloomers are just one of those quintessential things. I dunno why I haven't gotten a pair yet. I think I seriously just keep forgetting to buy them...every time I think "I should get some" I get distracted and buy something else I deem more important (bloomers which aren't seen and can be replaced with shorts for the time being versus a blouse or some accessories, which are important for a coord)
>>
>>8908240
honestly, I think regular shorts are more comfortable than bloomers. I don't like how the elastic feels around my thighs so I wear pajama shorts instead really often.
>>
God I just hope that they ship out soon. I'm going to Anime Boston in a couple weeks and it'd be sweet as fuck if I could wear it then.

Also, I made my order through Tenshi, which is also the first time I've used her service. I assume she gets a fuckload of emails cause she's the most popular/known SS - I should just wait for her to email me when HL comes, yes?
>>
>>8908240
I wear PJ or booty gym shorts under my lolita, I've never really bothered about bloomers.
>>
>>8908226
Yo, if you don't like it you wanna sell it to me?
Here is my email cause I want to be first in line.
If not you can also email and be like "I LOVE IT I AM GETTING BURIED IN IT ONE DAY" and I'll be cool about it.
>>
>>8908258
Don't worry anon, I'm sure you'll know when HL is shipped since it'll be announced everywhere ever. If she hasn't sent you an email within a few days of you seeing announcements, send her a message.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-13+at+12.48.43).jpg (62 KB, 485x348) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-13+at+12.48.43).jpg
62 KB, 485x348
>>8908117
same about pink, I'm not even into sweet or gothic so I don't know what I'm doing but I guess having a bit of variety in the wardrobe is good

>>8908240
I have a load of pyjama shorts that are essentially styled like bloomers and I've been using those. ain't nobody need to know that my 'bloomers' are really from my snoopy/panda pyjama set
>pic related
>pic looks shit though
>>
>>8907760
Affordable holy lanter tears, yummy
>>
>>8908088
You, too, anon?
>>
File: 01131837_56961ac901b3b.jpg (370 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
01131837_56961ac901b3b.jpg
370 KB, 500x600
Does anybody have any different pictures for twinkle sky in blue that isn't the stock picture?
Cut doesn't matter, I just want to see how the print looks on that color.
>>
What would you say are the most popular dresses from the main three styles (sweet, classic, gothic) in the past 1-2 years?
>>
>>8908703
>1. Classic
>2. Sweet
>
>
>
>
>3. Gothic
>>
What are my chances of being able to trade a lavender holy lantern op for a lav zipper jsk? The more I see the cut, the more I know I won't be able to pull it off.
>>
>>8908707
I'm talking about actual *dresses*, like I keep thinking stuff like SC and DDC for sweet, JetJ painting dresses for classic, and Iron Gate/Silent Moon for gothic.

But I know that's dated at this point so I'm wondering what were recent popular favs. Thinking about it, probably Nameless Poem for gothic?
>>
>>8908740
Nameless Poem and Chiffon Frill(?) from AatP. mostly people don't care about gothic dresses because prints are very in, so people do dark sweet dresses like Holy Lantern and that's as close to goth as they are willing to get.
>>
>>8908648
I dunno about blue, but I can say that I've seen the black IRL and the gold is very visible, I dunno why the stock photos are so shit. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be as visible on the blue one as it is the black, but I'll try to find some pics.
>>
>>8908763
>>8908740

Merrymaking in the Ghost Town still seems popular enough that people are coording it a lot.
>>
>>8908763
That is definitely true, yeah. Then how about sweet and classic? For (dark) sweet HL totally, maybe that seashell one too?

>>8908871
Ohh yes I forgot about that one!
>>
How bad is it to wear replica shoes to an official teaparty? Like can they tell that it's a replica? Because to me they look exactly the same?

Also, I found a pair of IW shoes that I'm thinking about buying. It says they are made in Japan though and I thought all shoes were made in China?
>>
>>8907749
I am waiting for this print (Marshmallow Bunny) to arrive in the mail. It's the white jsk. I am so excited to finally have a cute bunny coord for easter!
>>
>>8908608

Oh yes. The first MTO I couldn't justify spending the money because I'd just moved. The second MTO, my bank was dumb and kept making me jump through hoops to make a foreign transaction (they were in the middle of switching over to a system where you have to call in and pre-authorize foreign transactions, but nobody knew how it worked yet) so by the time I got it authorized the MTO was over. I'm still a little salty about it so I've been scrounging together enough money to buy the zipper JSK in white, red, and maybe pink, as metaphysical revenge on the universe that conspired against me.
>>
File: IMG_2221.jpg (52 KB, 290x183) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2221.jpg
52 KB, 290x183
Where do I find a blouse like this with a large square neck collar and short sleeves?
>>
>>8907749
>mfw this was my dream print years ago before my rabbit died but now I can barely bring myself to look at it since she looked a lot like the pink bunny
>>
>>8908980
Just because you think they are the same, doesnt mean the designer cannot tell. Shoes are less bad since it isnt usually a super unique style, but if you have brand ones to wear it makes sense to go with that to be respectful.
>>
File: tumblr_o3u3pjvUiD1sd87t7o3_540.jpg (119 KB, 540x809) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3u3pjvUiD1sd87t7o3_540.jpg
119 KB, 540x809
Holy crap. I'm not really into lolita, but I stumbled upon this dress from Amnesic Forest today and I'm so tempted to put down a deposit and make a nice coord...
>>
>>8909051
I did it, even if you don't get it, I won't mind putting up pics when I get it.
>>
I've been lurking lolita for years, but could never afford.. now I'm back and with a stable income..

I have a few questions I haven't seen answered; I've noticed Taobao/chinese brands are gaining popularity, and with their price point I can see why, but is there a stigma to them? Is it the equivilant to wearing replica's or are they just as accepted? For instance Ista Mori's Nameless Poem is a hot commodity..
>>
>>8909066
They're generally accepted.
>>
>>8909066
Replicas and Chinese brands are two entirely different things. Replicas are direct copies of brand designs, and print replicas are actually illegal; Chinese brands produce their own original designs and prints, and as long as the individual garments' quality is good (as it does vary from one brand to another) they're perfectly fine.
>>
>>8908073
Yes: they wrote it without the street name, so my country's postal service sent it back. They admitted their mistake an sent it to me again for free
>>
>>8909066
You answered yourself there, Ista Mori was popular and was from a chinese brand. So you know that people are okay with it. The issue with taobao is quality control, there are so many 'brands' out there that are coming out of the woodwork with designs. Keep to the well known and established ones and you will avoid a lot of the trouble of untested newer brands.
>>
File: tumblr_nzdncvqbFL1qbuhibo1_500.jpg (74 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzdncvqbFL1qbuhibo1_500.jpg
74 KB, 500x669
>>8908849
thanks anon, I couldn't find any except that one from the kera magazine
>>
>>8908240
I love my bloomers and even got 2 pairs from AP, it makes me feel so much cuter, just like some people feel more confident wearing matching bra and panties.
>>
>>8909030
That is so sad anon, wear it in her memory.
>>
>>8908240
I like wearing bloomers, it feels good to be frilly and cute even underneath. I bought a black pair and a white pair so that I can match my coords better - it's nicer to wear a kuro coord with a black petticoat and bloomers than with white ones.

Maybe I wouldn't have bought them when I started out if I owned comfy shorts, though. The only shorts I had before I got into lolita were denim, so buying bloomers was a comfier option.
>>
>>8908980
Is it okay if they're replicas from a different brand? Brand shoes don't come in my size and honestly the majority of Bodyline and Taobao shoes are either replicas or closely inspired by brand shoes. Some people say similar but different designs as okay but other people will just view them as a shit attempt at a replica.
>>
File: Cdbmi0GUYAA4QZX.jpg-large.jpg (240 KB, 1024x1367) Image search: [Google]
Cdbmi0GUYAA4QZX.jpg-large.jpg
240 KB, 1024x1367
>>8909136
found this
>>
>>8909178
I appreciate wanting comfy shoes after walking round all day at a con, but...all of those coords would match tea parties at a push and you chose crocs?
>>
>>8909182
I'm assuming since they're inside, they probably left their shoes by the door and those are the inside shoes?
>>
Where do you guys go or search for specific kinds of coords? Not color wise, but more theme or trendy item like veils? Google doesn't give me a whole lot and lolita coordinate database doesn't have a lot of new ones.
>>
File: IMG_20160125_204019.jpg (2 MB, 3458x2629) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160125_204019.jpg
2 MB, 3458x2629
>>8908648
I have a few crappy phone pics. Funny, I'm actually wearing it right now.
>>
File: IMG_20160313_174936.jpg (4 MB, 3120x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160313_174936.jpg
4 MB, 3120x4208
>>8909245
Daylight in the car.
>>
>>8909178
They probably have a foot size larger than LL.
>>
>>8909199
The other people are wearing regular shoes, so that doesn't match up.
>>
>>8909182
For some reason this reminds me of one of those visual kei band in-store events. So I think they are just dressed up without thinking of matching their shoes
>>
>>8909178
>>8909245
>>8909252

Thanks so much fellow gulls!
The golden patterns looks as dark is I thought but better than expected.
>>
>>8909182
I don't want to shatter your dreams about Japan but crocs are really popular over there.
>>
>>8908763
>mostly people don't care about gothic dresses because prints are very in, so people do dark sweet dresses like Holy Lantern and that's as close to goth as they are willing to get.
Ohh, I'm gonna keep this in mind when I start looking for gothic coord stuff. I like HL but I'd rather have a pastel colorway for it.
>>
>>8908240
I wear yoga shorts under mine. Way more comfy and the material is made to wick away sweat if its hot out.
>>
anyone have any recommendations on compression bras?
>>
>>8909090
Thanks anon. Glad to know they'll cover it if they mess it up too badly.
>>
File: dd.png (280 KB, 377x559) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
280 KB, 377x559
I found my dream dress on CC today. It's in my cart but I'm hesitating to buy it. I feel like I'll draw unnecessary attention to myself. I want it, but not if people are gonna be asking me a bunch of questions about it, or asking me if I'm a priest, nun, ect.
>>
>>8909760
I dunno, at best I think people will assume you're goth. No nun or priest wears anything like that. At worst, depending on your area, you may get people who give you a hard time about wearing a cross/nun-like dress for fashion. I've worn my nameless poem out though and I didn't really get any comments or negative reactions, so...

if it's a dream dress and you can afford it, I would just buy it. It's a unique piece that IMO you should be able to sell if you find that you can't wear it as much as you'd like or you're too uncomfortable to wear.
>>
>>8909505
There's plenty gothic stuff floating about but it doesn't pop up on dream dress lists so much because it's mostly solid pieces. Either people think solids are less exciting than prints, or it's just way easier to find pieces with similar design details that people like even if you can't find the exact dress you want.
>>
>>8909760
The collar is detachable I believe? So you can wear it without to get a feel of it. I saw that too but demin is a weird choice.
>>
>>8909204
There's a search option on Closet of Frills although it tends to come up with irrelevant stuff or not much, and I sometimes look on lolita-tips to search for themes because when she reblogs stuff on tumblr she tags it all with a bunch of stuff.

>>8909760
Go for it anon, it shouldn't be too hard to sell, and you can always wear it to events or around the house where you won't be on the streets much. If it were me I worry a lot about offending people wearing religious stuff, so I'd wear it to cons and large events that I'm driving to, or to the capital city where weird shit is common, but not in the smaller city my comm is in.
>>
>>8908240
I only ever wear full tights with lolita and wearing bloomers over them just seems like a silly waste of money.
>>
>>8909066
I've got a recent copy of the bible and Taobao brands have adds in it, so I guess they're getting more recognition and popularity now.
>>
>>8909760
I love this so much, buy it before I start looking at it. You'll get a lot of attention, but that's the fun of lolita
>>
>>8908980
I accidentally did this once. I bought some secondhand taobao shoes that I didn't recognize as knock offs as I'd never seen the original shoes. I felt so embarrassed to find out at the event where multiple girls were wearing the real deal, and there I was with my giant feet in fakes. No one said anything to me about it, though. One girl outside of the tea party (I'm not sure that she was at the event but was attending the con) did ask me if I was wearing a replica, presumably because she took note of my shoes and made assumptions? Aside from that one kind of snotty comment and my own self-consciousness, there were no problems. No one at the tea party seemed to give a damn, but I'm also a lone lolita that literally no one knows and it was at a con several states away; I'm not sure if it would be more of a ~scandal~ for someone involved in a comm at a local event.
>>
>>8909389
I can second this anon. They're really popular.
>>
File: 1381736721805.gif (571 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1381736721805.gif
571 KB, 512x288
It suddenly hit me that I for sure don't know about tea party etiquette. As there has been all this discussion about wearing replica shoes and whatever, is there a general rule for that? I've been preparing a coord for a brand tea party but everything but main pieces are offbrand. Is there some magical rulebook I'm not aware off? I remember drama related to the Shanghai one where they even checked pettis, but I thought that was limited to China and possibly Chinese Gossip's exaggeration.
>>
>>8908240
If you have ever had bloomer peek and few escape it in the long run, those shorts look crappy under a Lolita dress. Your choice but I've seen too many, too often and to me it just looks sloppy and tacky because you couldn't be bothered to just get some bloomers.
>>
>>8909970
Often the rule is the main piece at least has to be the host's brand.
>>
>>8908703
I would say Google is your friend and learn to do your own research.
>>
>>8908980
It's disrespectful and yes, the designers can tell.
>>
>>8909970
Main piece is host brand and don't wear any replicas. Some people will say you only need to wear an accessory from host brand if the rest is off-brand rather than another competing name brand but many of us also think that is tacky and cheap.
>>
>>8909982
Just don't look under my skirt
>>
>>8909982
I don't understand how this happens unless you're wearing something that's already way too short on you?
>>
>>8909970
Where are you going to a brand tea party? I keep seeing photos from them that look so cool but I haven't heard of any around the Midwest.
>>
>>8910034
Might just be my experience but the tiniest gust of wind can lift my skirts if I'm wearing anything that isn't a strict A-line cut, and unfortunately I do prefer fuller skirts so it happens more often than I'd like.
>>
>>8910034

Wind.
Stairs, escalators.
Balconies, shops with glass windows/walls, the people on the floor below do get a nice view.

And don't underestimate how high the skirt really lifts when you fully bend over (for eg if your ankle straps come undone or you decide to reach acrosss the table because no one heard you ask for the salt shaker).
>>
>>8909970
Watch out for non print replicas as well. Don't use IW violin bag replicas at an IW teaparty tor example. Lots of taobao items like shoes and blouses are also typical for certain brands so even though most lolitas don't complain about them don't wear them anywhere near the official brand.
>>
>>8909985
I just wanted gull opinions, friend :^)
>>
>>8910458
i'm not your friend, pal
>>
I wanted two items from Tokyo Alice and sent the email since the shopping cart function listed in their FAQ wouldn't allow me to check out. It's been a day and I haven't gotten an email back and now only one of the items is sold out. Am I fucked?
>>
>>8910349
Are Bodyline shoes acceptable? I love AP but I never want to shell out $200 for shoes of that material.
>>
I've gone on clobbaonline and found some accessories that I like. However, they're only available to buy as extras with a JSK, which I don't really like, and I can't find them anywhere else. Is there a way I can ask for them seperately, or do I have to buy the JSK as well?
>>
>>8910349
Honestly I've never seen a replica of a blouse. I can't even think of an iconic brand blouse that is associated with a certain brand.
>>
>>8910487
What is the brand of the jsk and accessories? I'm sure you can find them on Taobao somewhere.
>>
>>8910481
bodyline is fine as long as it's not a design replica, yes. all offbrand shoes are fine long as they're not replica.
>>
>>8910500
There's a bunch of Victorian Maiden and Baby the Stars Shine Bright stock photos on Taobao being used for blouses, I'd assume anything that uses them is a replica.
>>
>>8910502
That is a brilliant idea anon! I was looking for faster shipping, but I did a bit of digging and I've found them! Thank you so much, I was being an idiot. It's the Infanta Miss Strawberry JSK, rosette, tights, and eyepatch!
>>
File: 1449337670598.jpg (96 KB, 520x853) Image search: [Google]
1449337670598.jpg
96 KB, 520x853
>want to login to Lace Market
>enter wrong password, whoops
>enter right password get message: ERROR: Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in 7 hours.

Are you kidding me? I entered the passowrd worn ONCE.
>>
>>8908980
On this note, how do you guys feel about wearing replicas/knock offs if you have big feet? I'm tall and have size UK8 feet so brand shoes never come in my size. I wish I could wear real brand but it isn't fixable like you can lose weight or buy an underskirt... what do you guys think?
>>
>>8909178
>>8909182
I am guessing what >>8909324 said and that they are guys from a band... they kind of familiar but I dont know what band it is. This also explains the crocs.... most men=larger sized feet
>>
>>8910481

AP banned all Bodyline from their tea parties at one point (around the time Bodyline copied Fruits Parlour), but afaik nobody really checks the brands of shoes and blouses so girls still wear them to AP tea parties. Just don't go around loudly proclaiming that your shoes are from Bodyline, I guess.
>>
>>8910504
Crap. I feel like all sweet lolita shoes are replicas. I'm not planning to go to a brand tea party any time soon, but I feel like there are almost no real options for shoes.
>>
>>8909970
iirc, the checking pettis thing was concerning a brand release (I think British Bear?), not a tea party.
>>
Huh, really? Other brand events only care about replicas if they're wearing main pieces (op, jsk, skirt); heck, I knew some events were ok with people attending so long as they're wearing an item from a brand - like an accessory or socks, although, imo, that just seems tacky and cheap (looking at you hildekitten).

Preventing people from attending a brand even due to shoe replicas seems a bit much. Japanese shoe sizing in lolita brands only go so far.

>>8909970
I would check with the event's dress code and rules and/or speak with the host. I'm sure you'll be fine with the main piece being part of the brand while everything else is off-brand. Good luck!
>>
>>8909030
Same anon. It's almost been a year since mine has passed and I finally got my hands on this print, and a on valentines day we went to a farmers market, and one of the booths there was a part of an animal rescue. They had the cutest sweetest bunnies up for adoption. One of them was released into a park by it's owner, and then later captured and taken in by the rescue. People are cruel. Since then I've been thinking it's ok to open my heart again to a new bunn. I am moving next month so ill probably wait till after the move and work on a new cool setup for a new future bunn friend. I dont have any of my old rabbit supplies because i was so depressed about my rabbit's passing i sold his huge new cage we had just got him, and gave the smaller things away to people we know who have bunnies.
I know it sucks anon. Hang in there. Maybe there is another bunn out there for tou in the future who needs a new loving home and one day you can have your dream dress and you can do cute bunn coords together.
>sage for OT but i have the bunn feels
>>
>>8910474
I'm not your pal, buddy
>>
>>8910479
Yes. If something is sold out, it is sold out and you are not getting it. I once ordered two items via mail order, one was a dreamdress and the other some plain cardigan. Of course by the time they replied the dress was sold out and they did not even bother to ask whether I wanted the cardigan alone, they just invoiced me for it.
>>
>>8910847
i'm not your buddy, bro
>>
File: champaggnen.jpg (45 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
champaggnen.jpg
45 KB, 640x359
>>8910857
I'm not your bro, lover
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-14+at+09.43.51).jpg (127 KB, 737x517) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-14+at+09.43.51).jpg
127 KB, 737x517
hey lolita general, I have a fucking weird question for y'all.

I used to play this shitty paper doll game called stardoll, which first showed me any kind of J-fash/lolita-like things, and I would like to find dresses similar to the first 2 I ever saw.
>pic related
I doubt that they're 100% copied off of certain dresses (and if they are it'd be from quite a while ago, definitely 5 years I think), but I'd love if I could find something similar to relive my early weeby phases.
preference on the grey skull dress, but a good copy of either would be amazing.
>>
>>8910854
Fuck. I really should have just been persistent with the rakuten cart system then. For some reason it was giving me trouble and I thought, fuck it I'll just email them.
>>
File: d948dcbaa0.jpg (122 KB, 304x425) Image search: [Google]
d948dcbaa0.jpg
122 KB, 304x425
>>8910939
Dunno about right but left is definitely Antique Beast.
>>
>>8911018
jesus dick, I didn't expect this at all. thank you anon, that's one of the mysteries solved.
>>
>>8910559
Clear your cache and try again.
>>
>>8909030
I know the feel, anon. Mine died in December and I was heartbroken. Can't bear to think of Easter without him.
>>
>>8910790
Still though, what the fuck, that's actually true?
>>
>>8910869
/thread
>>
File: 1438090781595.jpg (163 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1438090781595.jpg
163 KB, 768x1024
HL when AP???

Well, time to start a riot ..
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 368x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 368x500
>>8909010
Magic Tea Party has a square necked blouse but the sleeves are more elbow length than truly "short". Pic related.
>>
File: mille anon.png (948 KB, 780x644) Image search: [Google]
mille anon.png
948 KB, 780x644
>>8909010
Millefleurs has one on sale at the moment but it's long sleeved:
http://millefleurs-noirs.com/n-951.html
>>
Anybody here order from Wunderwelt? Do you need a SS or proxy? I'm assuming I can just pay through PayPal and not need SS? Also, how is shipping from them/how much should I expect to pay?

Sorry for so many questions, but I found a few dresses I really want on there, and I'm just generally nervous ordering from a website where I can't read what's going on, kek.
>>
>>8911267
ccalm yo tits, the orders will be shipped late March or early April.
>>
>>8911188
I just re-checked, looks like the pettis didn't have to be AP, but they were still unreasonably strict.
check post >>8764388 on the archives
>>
>>8911366
You seriously missed their guide to international ordering on their home page?
>>
>>8911296
This is almost what I'm looking for. I'm asking my SS if it can be custom made with shorter sleeves.

>>8911334
Not a fan of those Michelin sleeves and the standing neck collar. I'm also looking for something short sleeved for hot summer days.
>>
>>8911374
Yes, I am blind
>>
>>8911366
Yes you can PayPal them. They send you a second invoice for shopping after they weigh it. Pls use google translate it helps out a lot.
>>
>>8911373
I miss CG
>>
>>8911432
She was on the farm a while back. I don't know if she still posts there or not, it's so slow I only check it every couple weeks
>>
File: 1457291348592.png (99 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
1457291348592.png
99 KB, 340x255
>>8910869
i'm not your lover, mom
>>
are Mucha Mucha wigs worth the cost?

>>8911334
why did i think this brand was defunct?
>>
File: gendo pls go.png (722 KB, 845x680) Image search: [Google]
gendo pls go.png
722 KB, 845x680
>>8911497
>pic

>>8911026
god this has been happening to me too, why didn't I think of this
>>
File: 20160314_173646~2.jpg (265 KB, 1680x1130) Image search: [Google]
20160314_173646~2.jpg
265 KB, 1680x1130
Did Twinkle Mermaid come with a headbow? I just recieved my dress in the mail and it came with this headbow, though I dont recal the listing saying it came with the headbow. Then i realized i have never seen a photo of a TM headbow, but I'd assume it had one since most if not all releases have accompanying headbows. Is this perhaps it? It has the same AP tag meaning is was released atound the same time.
>>
>>8911463
Yeah, I know. But I'm like you, I don't check the farm since months, maybe I should check if there's something new.
Still, I think that permabanning her was so extreme.
>>
>>8911542

Looks right. Here it is on someone's wishlist: http://cosmic-hair.livejournal.com/1003.html
>>
>>8911563
Well fuck yeah! Looks like that's it! Thanks alot!
>>
>>8908983
It just came in and holy shit i never realized it had fluffy pim poms on the waist ties! This dress is so fucking cute!
>>
File: P11HA948-w_grande[1].jpg (76 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
P11HA948-w_grande[1].jpg
76 KB, 450x600
w2c Teitoku Ouji coord?
>>
Preordered and fully paid for a dress from Long ears and sharp ears, they said it was nearly finished near two months ago, not heard anything from them since. Anyone else waiting for anything from this brand?
>>
>>8910569
No one really cares about replica shoes so you're good. It's just that going to official brand events, replicas matter because they are against the rules. In general (outside of brand events) it's mostly just print replicas of dresses that people care about.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458005254363.jpg (25 KB, 480x642) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458005254363.jpg
25 KB, 480x642
Anybody getting on this pre-order? It's cute as fuck. I couldnt help myself. It has an elegent feel to it imo. More IW classic sweet then AP sweet.
>>
>>8910627
As long as it's not like the music note shoes, or some kind of other unique design, there's really only so many ways you can slap a bow or some lace trim on a shoe. Brands can't really only those kinds of simple shoe designs.
>>
It's almost been two weeks since chibi tenshi bought my items and she has yet to send an invoice..I dont remember her taking more than a few days to invoice before, but eh maybe she is becoming a bit overwhelmed?
>>
>>8911643
It's cute but the brand name is way too big in the print, I wouldn't buy it for that reason. "Sweet addiction" does not sound nearly as elegant as a brand name like mmm or Metamorphose
>>
>>8911547
Holy shit, I didn't know she got permabanned. Yet someone like Bridget can post uninformed garbage and not be. Well I'm going to stop talking about this before I get banned, although it would be nice to finally be free. I spend way too much time refreshing threads on this board, waiting to discuss things
>>
>>8911878
She just messaged me earlier, maybe it was just an oversight. Why not message her and ask what's up with your order.
>>
>>8911643
>oversized undetailed border print
>turbo poof on an empire waist
>random bow in different shade of navy
>that sad excuse of a ruffle

The idea behind it is cute, but the execution is pretty crude.
>>
Question: Is adding a bustle to a fixed waist skirt to enlarge the measurements a feasible alteration? Has anyone ever attempted it before?
>>
>>8911923
You mean like splitting the skirt open in back and adding the bustle in that space?

It can be done, but the rare times I've seen it, it looks awkward because the side seams get shifted forward.

There may be a tutorial for it on egl or sew_loli.
>>
>>8911923
I know of instances where it's been attempted but they were all in an Ita thread here. It probably can be done with some technical know how.
>>
>>8911934
Yes, exactly that. I was thinking of commissioning a good alterations service.

>>8911941
Man, wish I could see pics. Would be nice to know what to avoid.
>>
File: tumblr_mvpcge6obA1r9hvapo6_500.png (151 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvpcge6obA1r9hvapo6_500.png
151 KB, 500x275
>been waiting forever for Michaels to offer their 50% coupon again
>finally offer it, but the thing I want is out of stock online
>why live

>Buyee wants 2,000 yen a piece to ship 3 dresses EMS
>be idiot and consolidate thinking it'll reduce the cost
>total is now 6,500 plus the 1,000 consolidation fee
>fuck Buyee
>>
>>8911923
>>8911974

Btw the reason I'm asking is this:
>found dream skirt I really like with rare matching barrette
>it's roughly ~$100
>but it is the unshirred waist version so I would have to spend extra money getting it altered
On the other hand
>found dream jsk used but in good condition on yjapan
>know I would fit
>it'll be roughly ~$280-300 if nobody does the BIN in another day or so
>don't have anything that matches it however
>would have to spend extra money hunting down pieces to the set and other matchy things
>>
>>8911991
If you have the money, get the jsk. Alterations don't always turn out well
>>
>>8911991
I agree with >>8911999
Alterations are a pain in the ass, and if you have to make the waist larger than by maybe 4 or 5cm, it's not going to look very good regardless of whether a professional does it or not, just because of seam placement.
>>
>>8912008
Yeah, ban more users venting a bit of annoyance which lessens the regulars so all you're left with is that VPN abuser to keep you company about OT shit. C'mon, she's made it clear she'll be here no matter what and it's not like she's posting cp (yet...)
>>
>>8910939
Why would you want the grey skull dress? It's not even lolita and looks like tacky rockabilly
>>
>>8911633
>No one really cares about replica shoes

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
anyone know any good low poof a-line pettis? I have the malco mods jennifer one now, but it's really poofy on my small body.
>>
>>8911923
If it's a gathered skirt, don't. It's better to make an entirely new waistband and regather to the larger measurement. If it's A line you could possibly get away with a bustle, but you'd probably want to add a ruffle around the bottom to the lining so that it makes more sense rather than being like a randomly inserted bustle
>>
>>8912031
You're the only one anon so chill the fuck out
>>
>>8912031
This question gets asked on a regular basis and the answer is the same from multiple people every single time. But feel free to keep on buying precious burando shoes that aren't even worth the price tag
>>
>>8912049
How low poof? I have the knee length leg avenue one on Amazon and if you stack a couple, it's a nice medium poof. I have worn it by itself with a really narrow skirt. I cut one of the layers and sewed it up higher so I don't have to roll them shorter
>>
>>8912049
Depending on how low poof you mean, the shitty three tier bodyline ones like pan017, pan034, etc. might be ok. They only give about the same amount of poof as a built in lining, and since they're such low poof you don't get the drop off effect due to how short they are. I like them in otome outfits under brands like ETC and JM to give a little shape since most don't have built in pettis like the lolita brands.
>>
>>8911984
they give the the weight of each dress, why would you not make sure that it would be cheaper through the ems chart before ordering?
>>
question: i have a half head of dreadlocks. I wear gothic lolita and i was wondering how i could incorperate my dreads into my coords
>>
>>8912278
Don't.
>>
>>8912278
Is it so hard to buy a wig?
>>
>>8912296
um i have many wigs but i dont know if my new dreads will fit with a wig cap
>>
>>8912024
because of sentimental reasons, plus I find it cute as non-lolita. I don't really know where else to ask for it. feel free to suggest somewhere else to go, but since one of those dresses turned out to be an exact copy, I'm pretty sure this one is a copy of something j-fash too
>>
>>8912297
Kimoi
>>
>>8912085
>>8912157

I'm lookin for something for more casual wear. Sewing up the leg avenue ones sounds like a solid plan though, I'll look into it, thanks anon!
>>
File: mzl.fcdftena.png (62 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
mzl.fcdftena.png
62 KB, 1024x1024
There wasn't a dumb lolita q's thread and the help thread seems more cosplay focused so I hope it's okay I ask here. I just sold a listing on LM to a girl in Australia, she didn't ask for shipping rates and I don't really know how to figure out what to charge, I've never shipped internationally and I've been trying to figure it out but I'm a little lost. All of USPS's options are REALLY expensive, how do people charge like ten bucks for intnl? And what are the steps I have to go through after? Thank you so much gulls.
>>
>>8912438
International shipping rates from USPS went up at the beginning of the year. Pack everything up and bring it to the post office to be weighed and have shipping calculated (ask if they can send it as a First Class International instead of Priority International, it's like $20 cheaper and USPS doesn't offer int'l tracking anyways). Tell them you need a customs form, ask for the non-commercial/small/personal one. Get your customer to send you the cost of shipping. Go back to the post office with your completed customs form and mail the package once payment is received. Send receipt images.
>>
>>8912449
Thank you so much, this is so helpful! A couple more questions, maybe they're dumb. I see people ask to mark down their packages, should I not offer that? And is there any sort of flat rate or USPS official box I should use to ship that would help the cost? I feel bad making this girl pay more than she already has and am nervous she might back out, I remember hearing the AUD is bad. Thank you again, it's really appreciated. This is only the second item I've sold.
>>
>>8911578
All my jelly anon.
I haven't seen it in ages secondhand, the white JSK in any cut is on my wishlist.
>>
>>8912461
Don't ship untracked. Yes, it might be cheaper, but paypal might fuck you over. As per Paypal terms tracking is required, if there is no tracking this girl could open a paypal claim aying her package never arrived and get a full refund instantly.
Despite that it's her own fault for not asking for shipping rates before buying, if she back out leave her a negative feedback.
Marking down the package shouldn't be a problem in this case as australians don't get hit by customs as long it's under 1000AUD or some hilarous number like that. Marking down would most likely be an issue if the item would be sent to europe. I don't see a problem in marking down as it lowers the insurance value if the package is lost or damaged, which then is the buyers problem not getting the money back.
>>
>>8911643
this looks like if someone re-made APs twinkle carnival with MLP silhouettes and an uglier cut
>>
>>8910034
A friend of mine tripped and fell over so her ass was completely on show, she had booty shorts on instead of bloomers and it looked awful, it doesn't actually hide all that much.
>>
>>8912278

Shave 'em off. Unless you have a hair type that can maintain attractive locs (and 99% of white folk don't) you're just going to look like a stinking hippie because you probably are.
>>
>>8912488
Seconding everything said here. Don't ship untracked or without insurance because you won't be able to fall back on PayPal should something go wrong, and if USPS eats your package you're royally fucked. It's expensive to ship out of the US so I tell all my international buyers to message me for a quote before bidding and warn them that shipping + insurance is high.
>>
>>8912278

How do you end up with half a head of dreadlocks?
>>
>>8912479
Yeah! I got it for a steal too! I think it was like $180 or something? It took forever for the seller to ship it, so i dont recal the exact price, but it was definately under $200, which i NEVER see it go for that low
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-06-53-47-1.png (520 KB, 1080x1842) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-06-53-47-1.png
520 KB, 1080x1842
Tried to go on lm. Does this mean they're dead or just down?
>>
>>8912971
>http://www.lacemarket.us/
>>
>>8912488
>>8912626
Thanks for all the help, mail gulls, I'm super appreciative, seems a lot less confusing and intimidating now! Messaged her and told her I'd get the package weighed today and get back to her, hopefully it all goes alright and she's okay with the shipping cost. I guess if not than I teach her a valuable lessom about asking before buying? Thanks again!
>>
What is the most popular dress of 2016 so far?
>>
>>8912982
Ah somebody must have linked to the wrong one in their sales post, thanks.
>>
>>8913010
Holy Lantern, because there's been really nothing of note so far yet except maybe Antoinette Decoration and most people can't shell out 2k for it.

I'm expecting the AP dolphin print will be a bloodbath though.
>>
>>8910349
>>8910500
Pintucks, gathers, lace and chiffon were all here before some lolita designer used them. Getting rustled over non print replica anything is stupid.
>>
>>8912742
Dread installations
>>
So I'm trying to lose weight (like most of us are) but I thought a cute idea to keep me motivated to go to the gym is get an AP/Baby cutsew/t-shirt and wear it to the gym? Does anyone else do that? Would it be totally gross or "disrespectful" if I did this? Kek
>>
>>8913010
I would have to say AatP The Grace. That sold out so quickly and even after they had a second reservation. I'm kinda salty that I wasn't interested until after the fact
>>
>>8913229

As long as you wash it before you sell it I personally don't give a fuck. Do what you need to do to get fit.
>>
>>8913229
Do what you want but the kind of material cutsews use aren't going to be that good for working out
>>
>>8913229
You might just not want to sell it after. Other wise it's your clothes so do what you want with it.
>>
>>8913229
You totally could anon, however it's going to wear out pretty quickly if you're washing it every time you wear it to the gym.
>>
>>8913010
We hadn't a big hype dress so far, not even AP bloodbaths as I recall, not even sweet baked parade was one.
Maybe the Btssb favorite Ribbon re-release?
>>
>>8913229
I do something similar but seeing as brand t-shirts don't fit me, I found some girly t-shirts at my local stores and wear those. They're reasonably cheap so I don't mind it when they get wrecked/ worn out. I also have some great quality printed leggings that are good for those cardio days.
>>
File: LabyrinthMoviePosterTShirt.jpg (16 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
LabyrinthMoviePosterTShirt.jpg
16 KB, 564x376
>>8913487
Also I should add that band/movie shirts are another good option, I've made a few gym friends because of the band shirts I was wearing
>>
File: hats.jpg (181 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
hats.jpg
181 KB, 1280x853
>>8912278
Half a head where on your head? Maybe a bigger hat like the photo would work at covering the area with no dreads, and you kind of twist the dreads you have into a nice style?

But like >>8912625 said, if you're white, yeah don't. Dreads look terrible on white people.
>>
File: buns.png (898 KB, 625x818) Image search: [Google]
buns.png
898 KB, 625x818
>>8912278
We have a girl in my comm who does gothic with a full head of dreads. If she's coming out with us in lolita she'll often adjust her dreads to suit her outfit. Often it'll be a doughnut or twin buns and she's keeps her hair all the same color. Other times she'll just do a wig. Hair accessories are also very toned down, often a simple velvet bow headband.

Overall I think it looks fine, she takes very good care of her hair and always makes sure it's well pinned up and her make-up is always on-point.
>>
>>8913588
This looks really ugly and not suited to lolita
>>
>>8913652
I think it's okay for gothic.
>>
File: me-mockup3.jpg (269 KB, 389x857) Image search: [Google]
me-mockup3.jpg
269 KB, 389x857
I was thinkin of somethin like this for me next convention. Yes?
>>
>>8909524
seconding this. I'm losing weight but my boobs aren't really getting smaller.
>>
File: mikewtf.png (170 KB, 411x359) Image search: [Google]
mikewtf.png
170 KB, 411x359
>>8913677
?????????????????????

What? You're going to put your head on a hotter chick? ...

Huh??
>>
>>8913677
that's creepy as fuck
>>
File: pop.jpg (535 KB, 1181x1683) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
535 KB, 1181x1683
Bloodbath?
>>
>>8913736
gross
>>
>>8913736

Why the fuck did they replace sax with that weird blue? It's almost as if they're saying "fuck you international lolitas. This is what you get for not hopping on a plane to come to the tea party so you can reserve that one single print in that one single colourway you even remotely wanted"

Well fuck you too AP. Fuck. You.

The background isn't even all that great and the bears look retarded.
>>
>>8911383
I wouldn't bother asking for shorter sleeves, when you wear it they ride up your arms and they're basically short sleeves anyway.

>source: I own in black

It's one of my favorite blouses.
>>
>>8913736
Her latest AP prints have been pretty meh.
>>
>>8913736
Thank god I haven't liked a single AP print that's come out this year. I'm able to put my money toward acquiring older releases from my wishlist.
>>
>>8913736
I like the dress designs, especially the little necktie on the OP. But I don't like the print at all... It's really boring and the colors look so washed out.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-14-45-22.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-14-45-22.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
> look at all my parents money I spend!

NGL I am a bit jelly
>>
>>8913736
The style of the dresses are cute, I don't like the print though. APs releases suck this year.
>>
>>8913229
I wear old Tokidoki tees to the gym and they tend to have a permanent slight gym odor and have some staining under the arm pits. I would never consider wearing them outside of working out.
>>
>>8913788
Holy shit!
>>
>>8913677
ita
>>
>>8913788
Why, because you have a sense of agency and are self-sufficient?

It's an enviable closet, but if they didn't do a thing to earn it, you have nothing to be jealous of.
>>
>>8913788
Deets? Does this person really spend their parents money this poorly?
>>
>>8913736
>oh a skirt
>oh more crosses
>fuck me

I wanted to like it. The bear is so cute.
>>
>>8913788
Is this one of those new-money chinese lolitas?
>>
>>8913788
Who's tacky enough to give the entire cost of their wardrobe though... Like, posting pictures is bragging enough, giving the cost unsolicited like that is just uncouth.
>>
>>8913827

New money chinese really irk the hell out of me.

Like fuck my parents had money but they also had the sense to teach me restraint.
>>
>>8913806
Pretty much, I support myself totally, and often have to help out my parents with money even though I live on my own and am putting myself though uni, and still manage to have a decent sized wardrobe myself. I don't find any shame in being jealous of someone who doesn't face those difficulties.
As a mostly calssic/otome I'm not jealous of her wardrobe exactly, rather than her easy position.

>>8913811
Rich mainland Chinese for you.
>>
>>8913788
so little blouses for so many dresses?
>>
>>8913834
I'm weirdly fascinated by them, haha. Like that one chinese girl who has that Baby dress in every color (like 10+?)
>>
>>8913806
not that OP but...this is true. does make me a bit jealous that I had that money to spend but you're right. some gulls will say we're bitter cause we don't have money but it's not that, it's exactly what you said - you're a liar if you can't admit that it isn't a little annoying to see someone just spending lewd amounts of money that they didn't earn and do nothing to contribute to, regardless of whether or not their parents let them have the money.

whatever. I'm sure many of them some day will never learn restriction and they're going to waste away all their money once their parents decide to cut them off or put them on a limit.
>>
>>8913788
be more nouveau riche.
>>
>>8913834
More money than sense, really.
>>
>>8913840
That person was interesting because they were obsessed with one design so damn much that they needed to have every variation of it. This person just seems like more of a braggart.
>>
>>8913838
they're not for wearing they're status symbols.
>>
>>8913847
Especially considering like 80% of them look like they haven't even been worn yet.
>>
File: 1447631834778.gif (219 KB, 512x284) Image search: [Google]
1447631834778.gif
219 KB, 512x284
>>8913847
I actually had a dream after seeing those posts that I snuck into that girl's house and stole one of the dresses. Specifically the navy one, and I was pissed because I wanted the green.
>>
>>8913855
even in your dreams you didn't get your dream dress, that's some philosophical/universe is speaking shit right there
>>
>>8913846
I'd rather one rich chinese girl have all these dresses in nice closets than 100 fat sloppy girls have them stretched out and strewn about their bedroom floors.
>>
what prices might you guys be willing to pay for the holy lantern zipper jsk in pink? curious in case i decide to sell when i get mine.
>>
>>8913788
how do you know they aren't using their own money from their own career despite being chinese?
>>
>>8913860
this tbqh kek
>>
File: 600x600-2016020900001[1].jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600x600-2016020900001[1].jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>>8913788

I'm more jelly of her closet space than anything. I don't have this many wardrobe slots to hang my dresses in, they're overflowing out of the space I do have, and I haven't found an elegant solution yet.

For those who are jelly of the dollar number. Here's a little something to keep in perspective. This rare croc Birkin is on yja for 11,500,000, or 94,000 US dollars. And there's a handful of even more expensive handbags than this one, and, there are people out there with collections of these kinds of bags, so those little collections of little handbags like these are probably worth ten times what she says this collection of dresses is worth.

I don't think there's any lolita collection that's really worth bragging the dollar value of, in the end, if they're really rich they'd be into high fashion and not lolita, so it's not even worth envying, really.
>>
>>8913862
Below retail for sure, maybe $250 depending on if it's just the jsk. Pink wasn't that popular iirc
>>
>>8913838
I count at least 23 blouses in the bottom right corner pic. I think that's plenty to work with for that many dresses.
>>
>>8913855
>>8913859
Fucking laughed my ass off at this.
>>
>>8913862

If you aren't in a hurry to sell, price it a bit above retail and let it sit for a bit. When AP USA did a third wave of preorders they still sold out to girls who didn't have enough money to get them during the first two preorders, there's probably still some girls who didn't have enough money through all three preorders and still want it.

I'd estimate you still have a few months before the second wave of preorders hits and HL starts being worn badly by itas everywhere. Even then, there aren't really that many girls rich enough to pony up $300 for the preorder and then not care that they're making a loss just because some ugly girl wore it badly. They're more likely to hang on to their $300 dresses for wardrobe bragging rights than flood the market with it. So even with the pink colourway I'd estimate you can still sell it at least at retail, if not above, for at least a few months once it goes out.
>>
>>8913788
lovely wardrobe and at least she does not squash them all together in a lump but bit of shame about the cheap hangers and plastic bags, non?
>>
>>8913862

Retail, maybe a bit below. If you wanted to sell it at-price to get your money back, I wouldn't fault you.
>>
>>8913788
>doesn't see dream dresses

Phew, jelly crisis averted.

Where was this posted anon?
>>
>>8913950
We can be friends, anon. I'm not a cunt. At least, I don't think I am.
>>
>>8913961
you are here so you probably are

last time I tried making friends here cgl shat itself and now I can't stop shitposting
>>
>>8913862
I bought two different colors from the MTO and didn't have enough money to get the pink JSK. If you decide to part with yours, let me know. I'd pay a hair under retail, just because I anticipate HL being flooded on LM in a few months.
>>
>>8913921
is it bad to store lolita in plastic?
>>
>>8913834
>>8913827
New-money lolitas are a special kind of terrible. I've always kind of come from some money, but as an adult I had to learn how to keep it plus you have absolutely got to learn to make your own. It just comes off as really destructive behavior, especially to new-found wealth to do this.

There's also a degree of tact with things, if you have any sense of class at least. Giving the price of expensive items you buy unsolicited just comes off tacky, if not cringey. I was always told to absolutely never do that, especially in the face of anyone who clearly just can't own that much.

Oh well. I guess it's true what they say about money not being able to buy class?
>>
File: tumblr_ncqge6vkdJ1qecu65o1_500.jpg (365 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncqge6vkdJ1qecu65o1_500.jpg
365 KB, 500x750
J-fashion work question here. I work at a business casual environment and I usually wear plain dresses from ETC. I usually coordinate them all with black because it feels like light colors aren't as formal. But I find it suffocating wearing black ALL the time..

Is it weird to wear light colored tights (that aren't nude)? I really like how Fanny Rosie does it, but some reason I just don't feel like I could pass like she does. Any advice gulls?
>>
>>8913736
I think we're gonna be seeing that jsk cut on at least half the ap releases this year
>>
>>8913819
They're fleur de lis. Lol.
>>
>>8913878
>pink wasn't that popular
except wasn't it one of the most talked about cuts/colors here on cgl aside from the wine and possibly lavender ops/jsks? iirc
>>
>>8913924
hi asianfag/pocfag
that's pretty racist y'know
>>
>>8914003
Just because it was talked about doesn't mean it sold well though.
>>
>>8913984
I would say if it doesn't conflict with any dress codes give it a go. If you find you don't 'pass' go back to black.
>>
>>8913906
I'm one of the people that got screwed over on all three preorders. First one I lost my job, second was too close to the holidays and on the last one my car needed repairs.
So yes. I'll be on the hunt for either the zipper or high waisted in red or lavender now that I'm back in a good place financially.
>>
>>8913984
Unless you already feel you are pushing the dress code limit (and I think you'd know if you were and then, no), I'd try it once, especially in summer. What do you have to lose besides the cost of a pair of light tights? If you like it then keep going, if not, fall back to your old way.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.