[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1125x1389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1125x1389
Old one 404'd somewhere.

Don't have much but just found this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuXpHBUvs_Y
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1170x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1170x1146
I found a gem.
>>
>>8869389
Aww.. Gotta start somewhere although I dunno if she'll get up there with Amina
>>
>>8869384
This is more meh than cringe. They look sorta dirty. Is there context that makes this cringier?
>>
>>8869597
She's fat so no, she won't
>>
>>8869384
Those circle lenses are beautiful.
>>
>>8869389
No
>>
>>8869819
they look edited in
>>
>>8869384
Is this a BJD attempt with photoshopped doll lenses?
>>
>>8869819
They're edited.
>>
>>
I have a cringy story if anyone wants me to share.
>>
>>8869888
Yes. Don't leave us hanging, anon.
>>
>>8869891
Alright, it may be a bit long, and is also still in progress! I'll try for as many concrete details as possible too. And let me just preface this by saying, I've met a lot of cringy asians pretending to be japanese, or wanting to be japanese but this one is by far the cringiest. Anyway lets get this started!

>about 2 years ago at my local big con, i was approached by someone in my cosplay fandom, who had just moved to the area and joined our group
>guy was fairly tall about 5'11-6ft, average weight and some manner of asian(looks mostly vietnamese) with a vaguely reminiscent hot topic goff look going on
>he was asking me to write lyrics for him, since he was apparently a producer of vocaloid music, and was told that i write engish fandubs for popular vocaloid songs for people in my comm
>i accepted cause it seemed pretty cool, and why not
He and i exchanged contact info and that was that, but the first weird sign was the name he gave me though i brushed it off as a weeby con name.
>the beginning was fine, he liked my lyrics and it was fun for me to continue my hobby
>we talked off and on every month or so for a while and then things got weird
>suddenly it turns out he was actually(mostly) japanese and he lived in japan till 2012
>went to school in japan as a native but reads/writes very little and makes excuses when asked to speak in japanese
>was a ghost producer for a ton of indie and even popular groups
>he told me he was the first popular vocaloid producer(he uses the same name as the real one)
>that he had a sound engineering degree from japan, but needed to go to college here cause his credentials didn't count in the US
>he makes tons of money off royalties from sony
>has 300k worth of equipment and his own studio
>suddenly dark mysterious past~
(continued in pt 2)
>>
>>8869934
F5f5f5
>>
>>8869934
>he is half japanese and half egyptian
but suddenly!
>his great(or great great) grandfather was white! and married a japanese woman and they moved to vietnam??
>but all of his family records are lost or were destroyed because of the vietnam war?
>he and his parents are rightfully american citizens but his dad just got his green card after they hired a genealogy lawyer to prove his citizenship
>claims his (mostly) japanese father was homeless in the us for years, but then owned/or worked in many fields such as: vietnamese restaurant, car dealership, landlord, and currently is an electrician
>actually lived with his abusive japanese aunt(who's brothers ex wife is vietnamese)
>was homeless in japan and had to eat grass
>can't speak japanese to me cause of his oh so ugly delinquents voice
>originally lived there since 2012, but recently told me he only lived their till he was 16(is 25) even though he founded a band in japan that broke up in 2014
>has a womanizing cousin who looks like a twin and a twin brother who still lives in japan(no photos)
>claims to be a teacher and student at his current private university
>claims his ex as of a month ago was abusive
>is currently trying to get in my pants(hard)

some weeby shit
>claims japan has a 'fake invented language' they use in anime a lot of the time to trick people
>loves shit like naruto and dragonball(also mentions toonami a lot even though he may or may not have been around for that)

I'm trying to think of other things he's said, there's a shit ton of stuff, but I think that's all for now.
>>
>>8869949
Oh right, thought of a few more things
>him and his father are trying to buy a house
>first house was great but the owner wouldn't sell unless her kids could live in the basement with them
>the bank is giving him shit even though he can pay in CASH! since he is apparently ending his contract with sony(?) since he wants to now be a game designer
>claims his mom is egyptian but had to celebrate lunar new year(japanese don't celebrate that)
>his dad is best friends with a famous game designer
>he has a shit ton of rare, coveted games worth thousands of dollars just lying in a box at his house
>is close friends with skrillex!
>works/worked for disney
>>
>>8869949
> Fake anime language
Is this guy for real ?
Also I can't believe he thinks anyone would fall for that shit, this is just too much.
>>
>>8869639
Are we looking at the same girl anon? She looks fairly normal to me
>>
>>8869389
I know this chick. She is generally ok with dancing but I personally like her singing. She already knows she isn't gonna be the next Amina nor wants to be like her in the first place. Like my goal, she just wants to spread idol culture since there is not much of it here in Texas.
>>
>>8869979
I don't know if he is just insane or stupid or what?

He also confused the Netherlands for Antarctica(or Siberia or something) at one point.
>"we should send weebs to the Netherlands it's the most desolate place on earth! They'll freeze"
>>
>>8869967

>Claims to be a musician
>Friends with Skrillex

Cardinal sin right there

Can I get more deets on him from a musical perspective? Its not everyday my music/weeb cringe needs intersect

Mainly
>Can he even play any instruments
>Can he even music in general
>>
>>8869993
idol culture isn't something that anyone should spread.
>>
>>8870005
Glad you think that anon!
>>
>>8869389
>>8869639
>>8870005
Someone seems salty about their aidoru dreams not coming true. I've seen her perform before and she isn't your typical "Nyan Nyan sugoi kawaii aidoru desu" and sings with a real voice. Sounds like you got a strong vendetta. Care to talk it out?
>>
>>8870004
He vaguely makes music okay? Most of it is electronic stuff. He claims to have been a leader of this group in vid related(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJNsv5GHrI) which could be true, except he doesn't know about their side project at all.

Related is his soundcloud(https://soundcloud.com/spirit-theatre) I couldn't find any other videos anywhere else at all. This is another soundcloud of his(https://soundcloud.com/tctf1423) and it speaks for itself.
>>
>>8870016
I'm >>8870005 anon and no, i'm not into idols or idol culture, but it's really disgusting. i wasn't talking about her specifically or even you or anyone. there's a big difference between wanting to sing moe anime music and being 'an idol' weebs don't get that it's a really messed up culture and think it's about being supa kawaii uggu bitches running around on stage living full of love and cute things. if she's a good singer, she's a good singer. if she wants to be cute she can sing and be cute, but idols aren't something anyone should want to be.
>>
>>8870026
>implying we don't know the truth about idol culture

Anon, we do know abut how messed up idol culture is but it sounds like you have a more fucked up image of what it really is. Did you see the VICE documentary about idol culture? Only half of that documentary is correct information and interpretation about the culture.

In the end, this is all good fun and you sound salty about it.
>>
>>8869998
As a Belgian this made me laugh more than I expected !
I had someone mix up Antarctica and Sri Lanka a week ago, but that person is just as dumb as it sounds.

Still looks like you've got quite a prime specimen there, I wonder if he's actually delusional.
>>
>>8870038
>wah wah people don't like what i like!!!!
lol no, everyone who doesn't agree with you salty is not salty. you sound underage as fuck.
>>
>>8870045
Yeah. I wonder if he's delusional too. He seems like a pathological liar so he could be. I have encountered another one in my life, and upon trying to confront them with it they had a mental break down and got even worse.

I'm going to continue playing along with this till I get bored though. It's really bizarre.
>>
>>8870047
>claiming others being mad about them not liking what they like
>being mad about someone liking something they don't like

Whatever floats your ironic boat, anon.
>>
>>8870050
Well, if more comes up I'll be looking forward to reading it then.

It's kinda sad though
>>
>>8870052
all i said was no one should be spreading idol culture and you are convinced i'm some salty failed idol.
>salty is the worst new meme
>>
>>8870038
Not that anon, but the real issue of idol culture is that it preys on unsuspecting younger girls using the idea of friendship, music and sisterhood to turn them into basically enslaved studio hacks for a while and then dump them off to make their own careers when they're 'too old'. It seems like a pretty pathetic aspect of the entertainment industry that really shouldn't be supported. Whatever floats your boat though. Just realize you will get shit for the idea of 'idol culture' and it's not that unfounded. Sage for who cares.
>>
>>8870055
>>8870061
Diff anon, but the idea isn't conventionally new to the world, especially in the west. Your making a big deal about something that happens daily everywhere, not just strictly in Japan. It's nothing new and something people refuse to recognize cause "crazy and weird only in Japan!!!1!"
>>
>>8870021

I was legit expecting much worse from that second soundcloud, but everything is just so... meh. Its all very music by numbers but I'm not violently throwing up or stabbing myself in the leg with a pencil during the first listen through so thats something in his defense.

>Then again the other stuff is basically TouHou covers and fuck if I haven't heard enough renditions of UN Owen by now

Thank you for indulging me, anon-sama, greatly appreciated

P.S. please tell him to stop blatantly bullshitting people about who/what he knows and does its not good for his career
>>
>>8870077
Totally different anon, but that doesn't mean we should promote it. Does this really need discussion? I'm more annoyed with the way anon said she was promoting idol culture cause it's so foreign in texas, and the way you're just saying 'it is what it is' than anything else. Sage for off-topic bullshit.
>>
>>8870095
I think the touhou stuff is total shit honestly. He hired one of those weebs with a generic weeb shit voice. How do they all have the same fucking voice?
>>
>>8870096
Everyone on each side of this dumb argument is getting their panties in a wad for someone they will probably have to never deal with in their life. Seriously just sage this thread already.
>>
>>8870099

Because very few of them can actually sing, therefore they try to cover it up by sounding 'cute'. Or, if they can sing, try to sound more like an idol/anime character because they think it fits the style of music better/people will like it more than their natural singing voice, resulting in all of them basically sounding the same.

>It doesn't help that they all use their bloody head voice and can't control the notes properly
>Say what you will about idol training, but they can all fucking sing without it sounding like they're having a mediocrity induced asthma attack
>And actually know how close to a microphone they need to be

I saw a video the other day of a girl covering an anime opening, and she pulled her jumper sleeve over her hand and did the whole song looking away from the camera AND the microphone with her balled up hand in front of her mouth

This was apparently due to nerves/having never sung the song before, but if thats the case why the fuck are you putting this shit online

To say I was disgruntled would be a massive understatment
>>
>>8869389
She's pretty cute in my honest opinion but idk what she was thinking with those shoes.
>>
>>8870184
>I saw a video the other day of a girl covering an anime opening, and she pulled her jumper sleeve over her hand and did the whole song looking away from the camera AND the microphone with her balled up hand in front of her mouth
wtf, why post that shit?

I'm so unhappy I ever told him I was an accomplished singer. Sure, I'm working on a pretty kickass fallen angel cover and other things, but it's not worth all the trouble. Especially since he asked me to tutor some of the damn girls who still believe that you should pronounce vowels the way they teach you in high school choir class.
>>
this thread is the real cringe
>>
>>8869389
This girl's actually kinda cute. I wish her luck with her aidoru dreams.
>>
>>8870209

This is what pisses me off with wannabe idols too, honestly. Particularly the ones they refuse criticism to their singing or dancing, despite having never had lessons in either.

I'm doing my bachelor's in music this year, and the course is being held in a college because the university doesn't have any room for it. This means I got to meet a lot of weebs joining the Level 2 BTEC because they wanted to be idols and the course is only a year long. 6 joined in September, only 2 are still there now, and they've decided to learn guitar and bass and start a pop-punk band instead.

>one of the others dropped out because she wanted to start an idol group with a girl on the second year of her Level 3 course so they can go to japan and be kawaii and shit
>Level 3 girl flat out denied because she writes her own music, choreographs her own dances, is actively learning japanese and actually fucking networks and performs often at cons and meets and has a fucking nutritional chart on her phone and scheduled gym times
>Level 2 girl wears Blue Banana sailor dresses to college, sings the english dub of Hare Hare Yukai while skipping down the corridors, and legitimately ends some of her sentences with desu~ or nya~ from time to time

Honestly, I've never seen someone from out of Japan that I actually believed could profit from 'being an idol' before, but Level 3 girl has put in 10 times the work than most people put into actual bands.

>It just kind of upsets me that people still think you can just decide to be a musician and it just happens
>I don't really into anime, but I've seen some of Love Live and UtaPri and they do show the amount of effort put in
>Except the main character from utapri, she's a fucking nightmare and needs to fucking stop
>But that shit aside, how can someone who wants to sing and dance for a living think that they don't need to FUCKING PRACTICE
>>
Now, to get this thread sort of on track again,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNBjUWtEDvE
>>
>>8870278
no mixing? she just got the instrumental and slapped the vocals on huh?
>>
>>8870205
This, she's cute but someone needs to let her know that open toed shoes and socks generally look horrible
>>
Cringe Thread: Idol wannabe addition https://youtu.be/cIB7PgFNYhk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMHX3sBqBh4
>>
>>8870061
I have no idea why you're criticizing Japan as though it's the worst. Have you seen people like Britney Spears and what the west does to musicians? The paparazzi is way more fierce, younger stars get way more sexualized as adults much earlier, and once they're done they're tossed. Let's not forget drug problems, partying and so on that don't tend to plague idol groups. Idol groups and pop star groups have problems for sure, but it's amazing how people turn a blind eye to Hollywood and the entertainment industry.
>>
>>8870308

Jesus, the dead eyed stare on that first one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0b6h6t6GrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxqvBsA7CHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n19MbhAxBG8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LO2tk_S9mY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz7lsPwbPHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBE7QXfFg8A

bonus 'not sure if cringe or win' video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw-INjASlPk
>>
>>8869967
He sounds like my cousin who was always telling these bold lies about anything and everything, from going backpacking in Greece and meeting the Oracle of Delphi to his girlfriend being pregnant with quintuplets and then mysteriously miscarrying all of them to hoarding silver coins to give to his baby niece when she came of age.

He was chronically ill and in the end he stopped taking his meds and just let his body die.
>>
>>8870344
In the bad apple video, I feel so bad for the kimono girl. She's actually trying to dance and doing moderately well. Her friend is just flailing around.
>>
>>8870344
The Bad Apple video makes me fucking cringe. Why do these girls go thinking there gonna look fine if they don't practice. Just fucking practice the damn song before performing it. Goddamn.
>>
>>8870311
That's basically what >>8870077 pointed out. People think all the bad stuff, especially with idol groups, only apply to Japan. It's nothing new and it's everywhere so why get upset at one country when your country's music industry does the same exact shit.
>>
>>8870344
the boss vid was amusing enough for me, i liked it.
>>
>>8869998
Meanwhile, we Dutchies bitch that we haven't had an Elfstedentocht (ice skating tour) in almost 20 year.
>>
File: ahri.jpg (59 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
ahri.jpg
59 KB, 636x960
There's this girl I know who keeps flooding our local cosplay groups with her stupid cosplay page link and this stupid picture.

The bad shoop just bothers me so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 2048x1365
So, is Ashley our queen yet?
>>
>>8870893
wow i really wish i'd never seen this
>>
>>8870893
It looks like she fell and can't get back up.
>>
>>8870893
Even if she is a fattie how can someone look at this and say "This is a flattering picture worth posting online"? Fat people can take flattering pictures of themselves.
>>
>>8870344
I don't know why I even react at this point, but the Naruto vid just kind of killed me a little. I was just wildly uncomfortable with how anyone thought that was a good thing to spend time recording and posting to the internet. The Hetalia one wouldn't play for me due to copyright, but I think Youtube is just trying to protect me.

I loved the Like a Boss video. It was the right level of people not taking themselves seriously for me. There wasn't any tryhard, and they stopped short of hot mess.
>>
File: 1444134138045.jpg (12 KB, 237x170) Image search: [Google]
1444134138045.jpg
12 KB, 237x170
>>8870893
hideous
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
>>
>CRTL +F
>No Onision
I can't be the only one who sees that asshole in OP's pic.
>>
>>8870278
this is just garbage wow
>>
>>8870855
>badly shooped tails
no... honey no... wait till you make some real ones then try again...
Personal pet peeve of mine is leaving Ahri's tails out. I don't care if it's "human Ahri," it just sends me personally on full tilt.
>>
File: muchwhiny.jpg (45 KB, 470x219) Image search: [Google]
muchwhiny.jpg
45 KB, 470x219
>>
>>8871244
what is this about?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEdz8RHVK0E

what the fresh hell is this?
>>
File: RAMSAY.png (142 KB, 208x327) Image search: [Google]
RAMSAY.png
142 KB, 208x327
>>8871262

How can you be this bad but not be aware of it

How has no-one stopped her

ITS FUCKING TERRIBLE WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>8871258
Not sure what the original thread was but someone was told their face was too harsh for sweet. They posted in the feels thread about how they're new to the fashion and love sweet but people think they can't do it because of their face. Apparently their coord wasn't that good and I guess they're whining about peoples opinions on Facebook.
>>
>>8869389
This isn't a gem. This is a stuffed toy - nothing really bad in this.
>>
>>8870344
yeah I don't know anything about BB but the person popping up everywhere cracked me up consistently.
>>
>>8871258
I think she was posted in the cof thread
>>
>>8871644
>>8871258
This thread >>8853727
>>
>>8871262
ahhhhh yes.... "valentine's day special covers".. let me get some popcorn
>>
>>8871262
Awful. The only slightly redeeming thing is that she mostly seems to have a better sense of beat and timing than 90% of other YouTube kids like this.
>>
>>8869819
the beauty of meitu my friend
>>
>>8870308
>>8870312

Let's keep the cringe train going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Y53d72MkQ

I went on the site and while it looks legit, nothing really looks like it's worth 30k JPY and up.
>>
>>8872375
So Arisa is a creator, but she doesn't know enough information about her own brand to tell this bitch about it without a prompt?
>>
>>8872375
Whoops. I don't know why I thought these were the same people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WRRI9Vni90

Please take this cringe vid instead.
>>
>>8870285
>mixing
ooh boy, let me tell you, for whatever reason, spanish covers of anime/vocaloid songs seem to be a kinda popular thing to do on south America, and they are usually really fucking terrible.
The thing that pisses me off is that the few decent ones there are tend to get criticized a lot because stupid bitches can't tell the difference between "voice editing" and "putting some effort into mixing".
>>
Anyone have context for this? Is it from a youtube parody or something?
>>
>>8872527
Yep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DMb0beDuio
>>
>>8872535
Oh no, and this is from deerstalkerpictures too...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gye1kDTnYzY
>>
>>8872576
>fake ugu highpitched voice
>deep cool kid voice
Honestly she's not too bad of a singer, but she needs an actual mic and to clean her room.
>>
>>8872588
Yeah, she's not a horrible singer, just the fake voices kind of get me
>>
File: 1453933971382.jpg (246 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453933971382.jpg
246 KB, 1280x720
>>8872576
>tfw you naturally have a extremely high-pitched voice naturally
>tfw all these people who're obviously faking it

if you're going to fake it, at least make it seem real
>>
>>8870893
This wouldn't be shit brooch Ashley, would it?
>>
>>8870270
there's one chick in my com who makes fun of people in idol groups when she herself has no training whatsoever. As a classical music major I just. I can't. Straining yourself to sound like Nico doesn't make you educated or trained. These kinds of people are why I steer clear of doing covers at all online.
>>
>>8870308
I'm dead.
>>
>>8869639
She's not even fat though..
>>
>>8869389
woaah luckily first time I see an old friend on here,but I'm glad she's promoting herself . She always did the anime idol at a lot of Texas cons and she's really not bad.
>>
File: tumblr_o2qni6CmG21rh8zz9o2_1280.jpg (813 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2qni6CmG21rh8zz9o2_1280.jpg
813 KB, 1080x1920
>>
File: tumblr_o2qni6CmG21rh8zz9o1_1280.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2qni6CmG21rh8zz9o1_1280.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
>>8872888
same girl
>>
>>8872888
But that's totally her hair!
>>
>>8872888
HER LEFT ARM WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>8872527
i think this is v cute
>>
>>8872535
this video is clearly a joke
>>
>>8873309
we know. it's also a clearly unfunny as fuck joke coming from a group that has been going downhill for a long time now.
>>
>>8872535
Goooootta say. I actually think 1:21 is sort of cute depending on the type of outfit you are wearing for lolita. I find pretty ballet [yes, I know it's not technically a ballet pose] poses are very feminine and lovely. You just have to pick the proper pose.
>>
File: image02.jpg (113 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image02.jpg
113 KB, 640x960
>>8870893
She took bondage pictures in the hotel lobby as well.
>>
>>8872385
I don't know what to think
>>
>>8873325
Legit would not have thought, in a million years, that she was supposed to be Aoba. But,
>Dmmd cosplayers
fucking figures
>>
>>8872375
omfg this is hideous!
Doesn't help the model's voice is fucking annoying and she had saggy pantyhose
>>
>>8873325
does she have a page? I need more
>>
File: eww.png (20 KB, 525x216) Image search: [Google]
eww.png
20 KB, 525x216
just got posted in my comm idk what the fuck it's about but it made me cringe.
>boobies
>haute couture
>tarot cards
>>
>>8873439
princess ashley has a whole ed page newfag.
>>
>>8872527
the human centipede.
>>
>>8873609
Sounds less like Tarot and more like Sakizou.
>>
>>8873810
i just don't get why people think that "tasteful" ~sexy lingerie~ means haute couture.
>>
File: La Perla.jpg (125 KB, 634x951) Image search: [Google]
La Perla.jpg
125 KB, 634x951
>>8873827
It can be though is the thing, but from the description it doesn't sound like a tarot card which bothers me. Versace, Jean Paul, Alexis Mabille.. They all do HC fashion with lingerie now and then, but mostly stick with their usual gowns and evening business wears. I just don't think this cosplayer will understand the difference between Target bought lingerie vs runway fashion week couture.
>>
>>8873325
That is the most unflattering angle I've ever seen in my life, holy fuck.
>>
>>8873836
Lol you know they didn't mean your pic at all though(see big boobies). They meant like sakizou, or like burlesque disney princess tier stuff. They probably don't even know your type of stuff exists.
>>
>>8873610
they meant a facebook page you tool.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-20-16-09-50.png (577 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-20-16-09-50.png
577 KB, 1080x1920
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-20-16-09-58.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-20-16-09-58.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>
I have to say, sometimes when I see this cringey stuff, I feel more confident of myself despite the cringe.
>>
>>8873325
>>8873439

facebook x com/profile.php?id=100010265707276
>>
>>8870184
A little /mu/ but relevant.
https://youtu.be/gcYYAPySTNg
>>
>>8870350
thats some heavy shit, bruh
>>
>>8875234

I fucking love this guy

Off Topic, seems theres a lot more musicfags on this board then I initially thought, there should be a thread for that

Like, legitimately critiquing idol groups and covers and shit

I can just imagine the carnage
>>
>>8869979
When I was learning Japanese (left it now, never learned really), I had two super weaboo old teachers that somehow managed to look Japanese. They both told me to not learn Japanese from anime because "that is not proper, is unrealistic language and doesn't represent the culture, bla bla".
Maybe he meant something like that.
>>
>>8870038
Vice documentary? The one "highschool girls for sale"?
Wasn't it very one sided as always vice is for dramu?
>>
>>8875998
No he legit meant that they invent words that don't exist just for anime.
>>
>>8876007
Don't they do that actually? Like forcing in English words into Japanese pronunciation?
>>
>>8875998
I speak Japanese fluently and while I can see what you mean.
The Japanese you hear in anime is just regular japanese with over exaggerations so I have my doubts about what that guy meant.
I've heard people say similar things before but it wasn't about the language itself but more about using cutesy voices or quirky speech patterns.
>>
>>8870311
Added to the bed-rights of directors that actors and musicians have to pay to get roles or places to perform, including children. Those children get scarred for life and end in a spiral of drugs. There is a documentary about that... Can't remember right now, but there is a celebrity speaking in it
>>
>>8876010
They do that in real life too, it's trendy in some cases.
>>8876016
I'm the OP and I asked him explicitly. He's not that smart, but english is definitely his first language so it's not a misunderstanding.
>>
>>8870893
Added for thinspo... I mean, to print and put on my cupboard where the snacks are stored
>>
>>8876026
Yeah it's definitely bullshit, by the way did you have any more interesting interactions so far ?
>>
>>8875039
>>8875037
Wonder Wo(ah is that a)man?
>>
>>8876033
I haven't had too many recently. He's busy with his school work. Last thing that's happened:
>had 3d modeling project for a class that was over 50% of his grade
>allegedly if he failed it he would be kicked out of ~private college~
>told me he did very badly and was going to drop the class
Is there anything specific you guys want me to ask him? He's been asking me to come to his home in NY but even though I wanna see his totes japanese dad and egyptian mom I don't wanna risk being locked in a basement.
>>
>>8870021
He has literally had conversations on Twitter with some cringey faggot that my boyfriend hates. Small fuckin weeby world lmao
>>
>>8876039
Well if he's bullshitting you he'll probably make excuses as to why you can't come if you do accept. since well, you're going to find out.
I wouldn't go alone though, not to be overly paranoid but hey, if your gut is sending you creepy vibes then better safe than sorry.
>>
>>8871993
Can't find the pic
>>
>>8876044
Ooh can you link? I don't have twitter so I wanna see that.
>>
>>8872379
She obviously doesn't speak English, anon. She's probably reading an english translation of what she would have liked to say.

>>8872375
I think that the biggest sin in this is that hideous blouse the model wore for every single coord. Some of the dresses looked decent.
>>
>>8876056
https://twitter.com/lolicide92/status/691129019807485952
He doesn't seem to out what's wrong with him on Twitter but let's just say he probably thinks you're an inferior to him
>>
>>8876046
He's saying I can come to his dorm now, but he "doesn't know when he'll be home" so I think you're right. Also I totally won't go alone that'd be bad news.

He is coming to a con soon so that'll give me some new material probably.
>>
>>8876064
I see, he just seems kind of lame here. Like one of those pretentious autists or something.
>>
>>8872744
It is.
>>
>>8873439
Yes. She does. I cannot post link for some reason. But is on facebook and it is called.

AxelGears Pro

Look it up you all will find a kinds gems.
>>
>>8875991
I've thought about performing anime covers since I already have done live shows, you know, just like an hour panel with a small set. Nothing big. Cover soup-du-jour animes/VN soundtracks. If there are raves and idols than it stands to reason that that wouldn't be too out of place.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x960
>>8873439
Here is sum moar
>>
>>8876034
No but she's s drug addicted prostitute who is std ridden
>>
>>8875991
>>8876202
Yall should look at the Odottemita/Dance Cover thread. We might be allowing music/utattemita since alot of dance covers and incorporated with song covers as well
>>
>>8869389
This is pretty cute desu.
>>
>>8869967
Just tell him he doesn't have to try to lie to impress you.
>>
>>8876612
I don't think it's that, I think he has some kind of issues.
>>
>>8875991
I'm ready anon let me wreck someone
>>
>>8869967
>>8869949
>>8869934
Update on this guy!

I found out today with irrefutable proof he is Viet, I also found out he is still dating his gf and proceeded to talk to her about his words to me about all this.
>>
http://youtu.be/TXy0UnTkLt4
>>
>>8876846
Nightmare fuel.
>>
>>8876819
Update 2! There's a lot of fucking drama going on and this guy is like borderline pedo. I am now being harassed by his lying ass...
>>
>>8875991
if you find something like this, please give a link
>>
>>8876819
>>8877229

Holy shit anon, I'm a Music major and this shit is insane. God I hate it when people boast themselves as musicians so they can appear much cooler and attractive. He made me cringe this much.

I hope you can get out of this soon!
>>
>>8877229
Holy shit anon, thankfully you didn't get down to his dorm.
Still I wonder how much of what he said is real and how much is bullshit. I'm betting on 98% bullshit.
>>
>>8877800
>>8877822
here's full recap for you guys of what happened incase you're interested

>gave some caps to his gf of 5 years
>turns our said gf is 20
>been dating since she was 14(eww)
>he is 24(double eww)
>gf was being an untrusting cunt to me but seemed receptive
>he called me at the ass crack of dawn asking me if i talked to her, tried to badmouth her and proceeded to tell me he wasn't sure we could be friends
>called me back while she was there and tried to get me to pretend to be lying
>got pissed(including begging me not to use my computer for a minute)and hung up when that didn't work
>call my skype from his gfs and tried to pretend he had no idea who the skype belonged to(likely why he didn't want me to use my computer) yelling at me like an insane person when i started talking
>hung up and disappeared
>called my phone back yelling at me like a maniac hangs up after his gf threatens him something(didn't quite hear)
>his gf calls my skype asking for more details then messaged me later saying he confessed to everything

she didn't tell me what happened between them, not that i care at all but he's been texting me hateful shit all day as if he wants me to respond to him. i almost want to put some creeper watch on him or something cause he seems predator territory.
>>
>>8877822
I know for a fact his name is atleast vietnamese. whether he's 1/18th japanese or something i have no clue on, and the bulk of his lies have to do with him being japanese/in japan
>>
>>8875039
Holy fuck those mammoth arm veins
>>
File: wat.png (250 KB, 950x639) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
250 KB, 950x639
>>
>>8878289
It doesn't look like they're taking themselves seriously so I wouldn't say it's cringe. It's kinda humorous actually.
>>
>>8878291
There's nothing humorous about this massive wall of text. It's really obnoxious.
>JUST HIT YA HOMEGIRL UP I HOOK YOU UP WITH SOME DEALS WE GET THIS SHIPPED TO YOU AND NO ONE HAS TO KNOW IT’S BETWEEN YOU ME AND THE DON CORLEON WE GOOD? AIGHT WE GOOD MOTHER FUCKERS.
All that shit and they couldnt be bothered to give measurements or names for any of the items.
>>
>>8878244
She thinks she's really attractive but she looks like a man and men only give her money for sex because they get to put a bag on her head.
>>
>>8878289
Lol
>>
>>8878289
Honestly that's so great I'm thinking about buying it and I'm not even a brolita.
>>
>>8875037
>>8875039
She looks like Ashton Kutcher.
>>
>>8878289
Lol I'm taking this with me to /pol/.
>>
>>8872535
This is fucking hilarious what's wrong with you
>>
>>8873361
What figures? I see shapeless blobs
>>
>>8878289
It's Angel, so of course it's cringey af. Maybe she'll show up and start samefagging again.
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExMb82YkOA8
Jump to 7:20 and try not to cringe
>>
>>8878820
The wefts coming out of her wig bug me more than anything else.
>>
>>8878820
ew why are they so patchy

what an unflattering pose.
>>
File: 52739588_p0.png (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
52739588_p0.png
110 KB, 500x500
>>8879587
I really want to die.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2e7bX2oVlQ
>>
>>8879587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QgWC3nolvg
She's evolved.
>>
File: 1450033613227.gif (1 MB, 230x290) Image search: [Google]
1450033613227.gif
1 MB, 230x290
>>8879670
>>8879587
>>
https://vine.co/v/e2HYZ75DTUF
>>
>>8879729
this man legit sounds autistic
>>
>>8879587
>shits in liter box
>>8879670
>shits in diapers
>>
>>8879587
>leash training
>cat
She could at least do this stupid shit while pretending to be the right animal
>>
>>8872598
same anon same. and then the people who think you're faking it and won't leave you alone until they think they found your real voice
>>
>>8879670
Please no, this is too much
>>
>>8878820
Jesus christ its like they're melting out of their outfits
>>
http://aminoapps.com/p/lht1y If you have $250 laying around
>>
>>8869384
found this a few moments ago kek
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-22-57-40.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-22-57-40.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Just... no
>>
>>8880832
I really wish fat people would just stay inside and not take pictures of themselves until they're no longer fat
>>
https://youtu.be/3F1zlADTTEc
>>
File: r2n2puke.gif (753 KB, 320x208) Image search: [Google]
r2n2puke.gif
753 KB, 320x208
>>8880832
>>
Never forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ulZvuZJMw
>>
>>8880840
Jesus christ, what the hell are on her fingers......
>>
>>8880840
I'm more concerned about those nails wtf
>>
>>8873325
Looks like a thumb with a face and a wig
>>
>>8880832
I've never looked at R2 and thought 'damn, he'd be hot as a human girl in a cheap eBay dress'
>>
File: freak.png (954 KB, 898x556) Image search: [Google]
freak.png
954 KB, 898x556
>>8879670
I really can't stand her! I feel like she forces her boyfriend into a daddy/little relationship. he never seems comfortable
>>
>>8871244
Oh this is just pathetic. No one was even that mean or critical of her, they just said to try to soften her face a bit and improve her coordinate (which wasn't THAT bad, but did have some nitpicks).
>>
File: makelolitagreatagain.jpg (119 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
makelolitagreatagain.jpg
119 KB, 600x900
>>8878289
I'm going to go sell all my brand for Trump...oh wait Trump isn't some poorfag who needs my money lmao get fucked berniefag itas.
>>
>>8883154
Marry me.
>>
>>8879670

>tfw she has 25k insta followers
>>
>>8879670
>Kinky Liqueur

I fucking love Kinky bruh.
>>
>>8876034
Kek
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456424641202.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456424641202.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
The editing is just so bad in this
>>
>>8871164
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
Oh no. No. Come on. Oh come on.
>>
>>8875234
I love this guy, especially the Stupid Texts from Musicians to Engineers series.
>>
>>8871164

I wonder what happened to him.
>>
>>8884192
It's still an accurate cosplay though anon.
Cringe isn't learning. You're not even offering cc so they can improve.

My cc is to return to the basics. They edited too much because they're compensating for the shit lighting or flash fuck up. They need learn how to properly retouch skin and look into more tutorials if they like editing so much, that's it. The uniform and pose is okay, but the tacky wing should be left out imo until you are using a softbox.
>>
File: movement.jpg (83 KB, 1014x900) Image search: [Google]
movement.jpg
83 KB, 1014x900
Honestly surprised none of you have attempted a Trump-chan cosplay.
>>
>>8886899
She isn't even here but okay
>>
>>8886988
No excuse. She may be. I RIS my own photos sometimes looking for concrit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-14-47-11.png (380 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-14-47-11.png
380 KB, 1080x1920
>>8886934
>If even one of Bernie's things gets passed, it'll improve the quality of life for a lot of people
Yes, by putting the whole country into perpetual welfare and causing ridiculous inflation. His proposals wouldn't get passed because they're fucking stupid. Did you pass high school economics?

Contributing more cringe to make up for the Amerifat bickering.

I saw this on tumblr a while back. If you tell those gross meanies to stop reblogging your photos, they'll change their minds! Post anythig you want, it's someone else's fault when it ends up in the wrong hands.
>>
>>8887373
>notyourlolita
ugh of course
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-14-46-53.png (356 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-14-46-53.png
356 KB, 1080x1920
>>8887373
>"that's a very gross way of thinking"

The Internet has brought a new age of personal irresponsibility into our lives. These poor kids don't know any better yet refuse to listen.

Although I had a good time RPing and talking about anime online as a kid, I think there should really be some harsher rules about kids on the Internet. I feel lucky that I never posted anything too personal or potentially dangerous.

>>8887375
Yeah I checked out her blog when she reblogged one of my photos and this was the second thing I saw.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0_T652LJww
>>
>>8887493
.......how did it take her a full minute to put on an elastic waistband skirt??? I expected her to at least change her top or have put her hair up or something.
>>
>>8869388
anon, if you're still here that first video, i really want it. if you can find me a sauce i'd love you forever
>>
>>8870893
She looks like she's drowning
>>
>>8887493
Ugh she looks sooo old
>>
>>8870038
>VICE
as if anything good could come out of there.
>>
someone is legit trying to sell this for $35, they'd be lucky to get $10
>>
File: 148578259234.jpg (43 KB, 308x310) Image search: [Google]
148578259234.jpg
43 KB, 308x310
>>8876846
Holy shit
>>
>>8888589
Is this Milanoo or crappy homemade?
>>
>>8869384
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=f1b_QY3fGVQ
Looking at the most recent videos under "lolita fashion" turns up some gems. If I hear "kuh-WHY....loh-lee-tuh....harajookoo" one more time, I'm going to die.
>>
>>8879729
>>8879739
>Voice Actress AniBlogger YouTuber GameDev Lesbian
>>
>>8880840
I'm really impressed that she's able to do her makeup with those nails wtf
>>
File: ugly-nail-art_4_1.jpg (47 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
ugly-nail-art_4_1.jpg
47 KB, 600x488
>>8887373
>Yes, by putting the whole country into perpetual welfare and causing ridiculous inflation. His proposals wouldn't get passed because they're fucking stupid. Did you pass high school economics?

Ahahahah.
You passed eco but clearly didn't pay rigorous attention.

On topic: bad nail art makes me blink hard. So much effort on eww.
>>
File: I am the roll.jpg (108 KB, 626x685) Image search: [Google]
I am the roll.jpg
108 KB, 626x685
>>8870893
Ma-Ma is not the roll.
I AM THE ROLL.
>>
>>8888589
if a guy buys this, ban him from all the comms he's a sissy.
>>
>>8869389
I walked in on her concert during AM and she was pretty good. You just seem salty, anon.
>>
Girl from my coscomm who recently moved is just god awful

>Constantly makes her potato sack cosplays that she enters in contest at levels she is no where near
>Spends out the ass on materials like Tandy Leather (I think that's the place) For a mess of a cosplay to never wear again
>Sells them then whines when buyers inform her her measurements posted are skewed badly (landwhale who pretends she's smaller)
>Brags that she just bought a house even though everyone knows her parents are the only reason she got anywhere (bought her machines and so on)
>Overcharges on her patches to an extreme level then bitches that customers are just awful to her.
>Friends with a known scammer and will recommend said scammer to unsuspecting people then remove them from her fb/social media when they receive (if at all) awful shit for their money

Truthfully, I think she's only tolerated cause she's a judge at a few two bit cons. No one seems to really care for her much. She's just a cringe fest.
>>
>>8872598
>tfw naturally deep voice
>when I talk on games people think I'm a 13 year old boy
>my guy friends say that I sound manly and make fun of me while thirsting over the squeakiest of fake voices
>>
>>8870308
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJNsv5GHrI
I genuinely thought this was a grown man
>>
>>8870344
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz7lsPwbPHw
I feel like this person might actually be special needs so I don't want to laugh at them
>>
>>8889779
Names? Examples of work? This sounds like a fun mess.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456316303487.jpg (45 KB, 720x477) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456316303487.jpg
45 KB, 720x477
>>
>>8879587
The mental illness is strong
>>
>>8881236
Poor beta boi
>>
File: 1416812158178.jpg (77 KB, 856x575) Image search: [Google]
1416812158178.jpg
77 KB, 856x575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34T-fx2pzw

Why is this so hilarious?
>>
>>8869389
This is cute, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>8880766
Idk if this was supposed to be a joke, but I actually found it kind of funny.
>>
>>8871164
They're being giant assholes in that video, I actually feel sorry for "Davido-kun".
>>
>>8890698
Well she's friends with Artemis Moon she's a horrid scammer. Had to recently change her cosplay to SusieCosplay cause she was outed too much as a scam artist.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-01-17-52-06-1.png (166 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-01-17-52-06-1.png
166 KB, 1080x1080
this post is cancer
it sounds like she hasn't even done a minute of research
>"ita loli"
>top kek
>>
>>8891326
>telling someone they're not dressing properly in a very specific fashion is equivalent to a hate crime right...
>>
>>8891326
>trans-mom
>>
>>8891326
Itas are real lolitas! Just sad, sorry, ugly lolitas.
>>
>>8891326
The tranny equivalent of ita is a "hon," an older transitioner who doesn't pass and often who's doing it for fetish reasons, not transtrenders. Transtrenders would be equivalent to the surge of terrible gothic coords at cons in 2007 thanks to anime like Death Note making gothic lolita trendy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.