[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kami-Con Season 8, March 11-13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: KamiS8Banner.png (170 KB, 2000x196) Image search: [Google]
KamiS8Banner.png
170 KB, 2000x196
Now that it's only a month away and there aren't any more major updates (I think?), let's have a Kami-Con thread!

First of all, who's going?

Which guests are you excited to see?

Which musical acts are you stoked for?

What, if anything, do you hope will be improved upon from last year?

What kind of anime shit will you be looking for in the Dealers Room/Artist Alley?

How inundated is the con going to be with Undertale and Steven Universe cosplay?

Disclaimer: I am not staff, so please don't ask me questions that only staff could answer.
>>
I've noticed that there seem to be less and less SE seagulls in the past few years. even AWA and momo threads barely get attention now.
I'm interested in God Save The Queen
>>
>>8860025
Yeah, I've noticed too, and I've been wondering about it. I mean, it's not like they don't use the Internet.

I'm not a cosplayer myself, but I might hit up God Save The Queen if I'm not doing anything else at the time.
>>
I'll be there. Mostly likely as Classic Princess Daisy ans Princess Agitha and enter her in the contest if I get her done in time.

I'm really excited to attend a God Save The Queen panel.
>>
Bumping because this thread must live, dammit!
>>
Gonna bump one more, final time.
C'mon people, I know you're out there.
>>
Yea, the SE Cosplay community has majorly left. In fact, I think a lot of the Cosplay community left this site. A few years ago there'd be maybe two Lolita threads and the rest were Cosplay related. Not this board is like a ghost town.

>>8860201
Where is agitha from?
>>
Since I don't think this is posted on their site anywhere, for those that care for what ever reason, this is the artist alley hours

Convention Artist Alley Hours:
Friday, March 11, 2016 – 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday, March 12, 2016 – 10:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday, March 13, 2016– 11:00am – 5:00pm

Idk why it opens so late on friday, but i'm ok with that. gives me plenty of time to get down there and set up.

Looks like LittleKuriboh won't be attending the con this year for the first time. I guess it makes sense since he doesn't really make much content anymore besides a few IRL videos.

What did you guys think about Kami-con last year? I was disappointed by the lack of interactive events. Last years we had step counters and cards, but last year? nothing.
I hope we get something cool again this year.
>>
>>8861887
She's from Zelda: Twilight Princess. Looking like she won't get done. Looks like I need to bust out Febronia and see if I can get her fixed up instead.

>>8864937
>Looks like LittleKuriboh won't be attending the con this year for the first time.

I'm strangely sadden by this. Was never interested in him but he's been coming since forever.
>>
how is the lolita crowd like at this con?

Its going to be my first time there im hoping for a great time.
>>
>>8864948
>I'm strangely sadden by this.
Same. I was a giant fan of his in the past, and was so happy to see him irl.
I didn't even bother going to any of his panels last year. Really just saddened to see him fade into irrelevancy.

>how is the lolita crowd like at this con?
Decent. I know several people in the lolita crowd that always attend this con, so there will atleast be a few.
>>
I'll be there doing cosplay photography and attending some friends panels.Also I definitely want to check out the Vocaloid show.
>>
>>8864937
I think the ConChair mentioned last hearthstone might do pedometers again? Also, they don't give stuff out every year and it does cost them to get out free stuff to thousands of people. It's nice that they occasionally do it (tho I never keep up with them), but for a small con, it might seriously eat into so,e of their budget to do.
>>
>>8865171
Last year, autocorrect has gotten crazy on me
>>
>>8864937
It opens at 12pm on Friday, and the artist alley/Dealers room opens at 5:00pm mostly because dealers need at least that much time to set up.

The con does a convention interactive game every year. However it usually changed from one to the other. Last year it was the 6 large convention interactive games (Convention vs. Staff). The year before it was a card game system to fit the Alice in Wonderland theme between congoers. Etc.

This year should be a pedometer game system just like there 4th year.

Kami-Con tries to mix it up every year to keep things interesting. Some people will like certain things more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.