[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animazement 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: logo.png (65 KB, 427x100) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
65 KB, 427x100
Who's going? What're you planning/working on right now? Any guests you're looking forward too? Guess this can double as a NC thread too.
>>
aw, i used to go to animazement a long time ago! id love to be able to go again, but sadly live pretty far away now
>>
This is my home con so I'm pretty chill with what I bring. I live close enough to the con center that I don't even need a hotel. Gonna be Sadie from Steven U as well as a secret cosplay I'm working on.
>>
>>8859821
Same here, I plan on making this a pretty chill con to test run my new cosplays hopefully as I'm going to Colossal which is the next weekend.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n6plbjhBh21r5qbmp.gif (498 KB, 500x192) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6plbjhBh21r5qbmp.gif
498 KB, 500x192
Was wondering when this was going to pop up since musical guests usually get announced Valentines. Excited to see J-Trap again and really hoping those sword guys come back too.

For costume plans, I'm just doing nanchatte the whole weekend with my itabags and hoping my panels get accepted. I was going to try and organize a nanchatte/school uniform meet to go out somewhere nearby for food or to explore one morning/evening but I haven't any idea where to go within walking distance aside from the restaurants behind the hotel. That and I don't know how many people would show up.
>>
oh dude. I lived in the raleigh area, goin to UNCA now, but I've always had friends that go to animazement. Never went myself. How is it usually?
>>
>>8860376
It's pretty chill actually. Badge check inside is very strict so you can't go any further than the lobby/registration area without buying a badge but a bunch of people just come to the the con for an afternoon and hang out at the outside area since a lot of photoshoots go on there because of Animazement's rules against setting up lights and stuff within the convention center. It's basically an all day/night party outside with a DJ and stuff.
>>
>>8860303
Haha I was the AZ anon in the Itabag thread! Hope the panel gets accepted.
>>8860376
It's my home con, it's usually pretty good. Thankfully it seems like the homestucks have died down. I really enjoyed them having Sho Asano and Taishi Yamambe as musical guests these past 2? Years I think it is. Also the Jackables/ the Samurai guys were really cool too.
>>
>>8860400
Thanks, hoping so too!
I was kind of iffy about going to see the Jackables (couldn't remember their names so thanks!) at their sword demonstration but they were really good so I was glad I went. We also stuck around for J-Trap and ended up sitting right behind their Go Pro camera that they used to record their performance so that was super cool.
>>
File: Capture.png (24 KB, 484x315) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24 KB, 484x315
This could either be really good or really awkward.

>tfw you can't compete with Perfume's Chocolate Disco
>>
>>8860574
Yeah I saw this, I'm really not sure what to think. To be honest they probably art starting this to due the fact that there has been so many dance skits for Masquerade.
>>
>>8860587
I just entered my vote as that I'd go but not perform. I'll leave that to the weebs and the few actual good dancers. I did google real quick though and looks like AX and some other cons have annual jpop dance battles so maybe AZ is trying to add it to have another alternate main event to their schedule like cosplay chess turned out to be?
>>
I'll be there!
So far I've got Jibril - NGNL, Honey - Space Dandy, Asriel - Undertale, and Ophelia - FE: Fates in the works.
AZ is still the only larger scale con that I've been to. I really want to go to Katsucon and Dragon Con but I can never afford it. One day I'll branch out. Animazement is easy since I live like 5 minutes from downtown and don't need a hotel.
>>
>>8860687
>Katsucon
Don't do it. I used to go years ago when they were still switching around locations before the Gaylord and it was alright but now that they're crowding the Gaylord and battling for space with non-related events being held the same weekend, it's not worth the money you put out for it. I want to go just to see the hotel and take some pictures so I'm shooting for Magfest next year instead. Dragoncon would be amazing to go to but yeah, it's pretty expensive and from what I heard to get a room you've either got to sell your firstborn, stay at one super far away from the convention, or hope you have friends in the area. Try Anime Weekend Atlanta if you want to go to a larger scale con without breaking the bank, especially if you like Jfashion since it seems to have a big presence for that. It's pretty dang enormous and has a lot to see without costing an arm and a leg with budget hotels nearby.
>>
>>8859821
Ayy, I'm going as Pearl, hope to see you there
>>
>>8861001
Can confirm AWA is nice, went to it for the first time last year. Make sure you get a hotel that's close though as driving to the con center can be a huge pain. It was last year anyway.
>>
Yay! AZ isn't my favorite con, but it's so convenient that it's hard to pass up.

I'll be going- Do you think there's any interest in getting a meetup together?
>>
>>8861412
We tried last year and it only ended up being 3 people show up. Nothing like you might think.
>>
>>8861412
Itabag meetup is a go but there isnt a cgl meet scheduled yet so go for it since there's one every year at that pub down the street I think.
>>
>>8861451
>>8861412
I'm always too iffy to show up to cgl meets cause I try to stay anonymous because 4chan doesn't really have the best reputation with people. Going to the ita-bag meet up though.
>>
>>8861493
Same here. I'm up for the Itabag meet up too though
>>
Big guests announcements should come out tomorrow, right?
>>
>>8862699
That's usually what happens.
>>
Alright I got 2 questions, any of you gulls going to TAX/Triad Anime Con next month? Is it worth it? I've never been.
Also does anyone possibly have any reccommendations for photogs for AZ?
>>
>>8863326
Triad Anime Con? First time even hearing about it and had to look it up. I mean, it's $34 for the weekend so I'd say if you were in the area anyway to check it out but I don't think it's something I'd go out of the way for to attend. It's got nearly 17,000 likes on FB though so it can't be too tiny.
>>
>>8863343
It's on the smaller size I've heard though, it only started like 3 year ago? Might try and go since it's not too far.
>>
>>8863350
If you go, let us know if it's worth it.
>>
>>8863343
>>8863326
I've been. It was entertaining for about 4 hours.
>>
Honestly debating between this, momo, or nothing.
AZ the past few years have gotten stale, and seems to get worse each year on every front.
Only real thing that keeps me going are friends and the DR.

As for cosplay. I may touch up my Nier and make it look like not-shit.
And maybe successfully do a Chost and/or Corrin.
>>
Been thinking about going for a little bit. How's the game room at AZ?
>>
>>8865870
Pretty meh honestly.
They have some good stuff there, it just depends on the year.
Tho I personally try to avoid the game room because
>germs
>>
Eh. Valentine's Day guest announcements weren't so great. I guess because I was hoping for a good musical guest.

>American voice actor Erik Scott Kimerer (best known for work on Toradora!, Accel World, and Magi), veteran cosplayer and costume designer Jez Roth, and Animator Support Group member Tatsuro Kawano (best known for work on Boruto: Naruto the Movie and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress.)
>>
>>8865675
>>8864279
Thanks for the input, I might go just for Saturday or something.
>>
>>8867072
Yeah there's not really a good smaller con alternative to AZ in North Carolina.

Triad and Aniwave are small.

CAD and Libraricon are only one day events.

Ichibancon and Hoshicon have shit staff.

You're best bet if you wanna do something smaller is either Nekocon in VA or Banzaicon in SC.
>>
>>8867191
Yeah that's basically what I've heard. I haven't been to any other NC cons besides AZ for those reasons. Either way I might hit up Triad for a day to test run some cosplays since it's next month.
>>
>>8867191
Aren't Ichi and Banzai run by the same people though?
>>
>>8867203
Same here. I found a Groupon for saterday so I snagged it to give the place a look.
>>
>>8867852
No. Ichi and colossalcon are tho.
>>
>>8867940
There's a Groupon? Didn't know they had those for conventions.
>>
>>8867964
>>8867852
I'm getting information on both websites (Ichi, Banzai) for Nostalgia Conventions though.
>>
I will be cosplaying from league, and wearing lolita the rest of the time.
AZ is my local con as well. Its great for being so close--the guests this year are boring though. T
hey have had some of them before and the con really needs to make big improvements over all.
A lot of people are going to Colossalcon instead.
>>
>>8868078
>>8867964
Well shoot, I'm going to both AZ and Colossal. (Back to back cons woo) Yeah, I've never been to Colossal but I'm actually really looking forward to it.
>>
>>8868091
I've heard great things about it! enjoy!
>>
>>8868078
>They have had some of them before
That's sort of what Animazement does though? The same guests enjoy it so much that they want to keep coming back. I mean Kyle Herbert and some of the Sailor Moon guests have been coming every year since they were still back in the old hotel prior to the convention center.
>>
>>8867989
I guess it is small and they wanted to give it a try.

lookup "Triad Anime Convention" in Groupon
>>
>>8868101
Yeah but it gets so stale tho.
I mean compare it to something like Momo which has 30 guests already with half of them being big name and new and the other half returning. I mean is it too hard to get someone like Yuri Lowenthal or JYB to come. the only big names we've had there in recent years are Todd, Christina, and Patrick. And those were 3+ years ago.
>>
>>8868542
>the only big names we've had in recent years are these three people
Uh... no? We had Studio Trigger which a fuckton of people came out to see (seriously, it was the biggest jump year for attendance), we had a bunch of both English and Japanese casts of DBZ, and quite a few others in the past three years.
>>
>>8868542
>>8868700
Plus they haven't even announced a music guest so there's bound to be a lot more guests announced. They always announce returning guests first.
>>
>>8868700
>we had a bunch of both English and Japanese casts of DBZ
That was amazing, the cast hasn't seen each other in years and were bawling they're eyes out
>>
Animazement is a terrific con and one of my favorites. Its far from being stale when the person who refers to it that way has yet to see how much of a disaster MomoCon is and how its really just trying to become the next DragonCon instead of sticking to anime roots. Plus AZ actually gets in different Japanese guests (like with Gundam, DBZ, etc.) that other cons do not. Momo just isn't worth the longer drive, Only thing better than AZ that same weekend is Fanime.
>>
>>8868787
The Sunday autographs for that was insane. I volunteered that year and my entire job was "Stand there and don't let anyone cut in line. They'll let you know if anyone does."

The line was so damn long that I think they cut it off? But yeah, people were trying to sneak in line about 10 people in where we had to break as to not block off traffic and throwing a fit when others told them that no, that wasn't the back of the line. One couple wanting autographs actually got mad at me as a volunteer because I some how controlled it?

>approach couple getting into back of line at the break point and ask if they're there for DBZ
Yeah we are!
>Uh yeah, this isn't the end of the line.
>point them to the end at the very end of the second floor
But we'll never get autographs down there!
>Yeah well that's what happens when you don't show up early.
But it's still 20 minutes until the doors open!
>People ahead of you have been here for over an hour.
Ugh. You mean I have to walk all the way down there? I don't want to!
>Well you have to because you can't stand there.

By then other people in the line were telling them to gtfo and I thought I'd have to get staff before she finally gave in and sulked the whole way across the the second floor with her boyfriend in tow.
>>
I'll be going to this and colossalcon back to back
my wallet is going to hurt so much

i applied to run two different panels and i'll be in the masq so it'll be a busy con for me again but i have high hopes because last year animazement was so much fun
>>
>>8869247
I'm in the same boat with you there anon! My last AZ was kinda shitty for personal reasons mostly but I'm really looking forward to this years and Colossal. (Which I'm surprised doesn't have a thread yet?)
>>
>>8867964
Ichi and Banzai absolutely ARE run by the same people.
>>
>>8863326
Goin back to my question if anyone has any Photog reccomendations
also saving this thread from death.
>>
>>8875115
Sorry anon, I'm drawing an absolute blank on photographers. Definitely check the unofficial FB group since they should start advertising next month and see what you can find?

>tfw never in a nice enough costume to get photographed
It's just too much hassle to put on something good for AZ because it's hot as fucking balls and I don't want to ruin a good costume by sweating all day in it.
>>
>>8875115
SalkCity is there every year and always has nice quality. He's usually set up outside near the fountains. Just look for a guy in a Miku hat near camera equipment.

Mark Clifton/Washu Otaku attends too but honestly I've never gotten good photos of myself from him.

Jo Bevvy might be there but they are known to cancel their own shoots late notice.

Of course beatdownboogie is there every year because it's in their backyard but they'll only shoot you if you're pretty.

I am sure there are other good photogs I'm forgetting but for now check the Facebook group.
>>
>>8875440
Oh Miku hat guy, I've seen him around! Always wondered who that was. Mark I've gotten a photo from just once and it was fairly so/so.

Funny I've been attending for years and have never run into BDB, hopefully this year though.
>>
Anyone know of anywhere to go in the area as fun "nothing going on at the con, let's explore the area" activity? Beyond the street full of places to eat I'm drawing a blank on stuff to go check out.
>>
>>8877164
If you are willing to drive there are Escape room attractions around the area. Cipher Escape has a "geek" room. They are located right next to the airport so if you are flying in, check it out.

But in the close general area there's plenty of bars, a museum, and a couple other things.
>>
>>8877172
>a museum
Is it that kids museum? I heard one in the area had an indoor butterfly room or something?
>>
>>8877183
>>8877172
Never mind, I found out it was the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. Definitely want to check it this out since it's only a 15 minute walk and admission is pretty much free.

>Come meet our Two-Toed Sloth
Yes please.
>>
>>8877172
>escape room
>"geek" themed
...does it have Big Bang Theory bobble heads?
>>
>>8877973
Yeaaaaaah I cross posted in the embarrassing friends thread if you know it from there
>>
>>8878108
I am so sorry, anon.
>>
>>8878119
It's ok. I like working there but man I wish someone could get it in their heads that it's terrible.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
Anyone else doing.. not sure what to call it, online pop culture cosplay?

Saw a Let's Play of the Yandere Simulator and got hooked on it so now I'm looking to piece together a cosplay to wear later at night or something. Going to make a framed photo of Senpai and everything.

>in before "the game is only 5% done and you can't even win it"
Yes, but I can have fun killing everyone in the school while I wait.
>>
>>8880381
I want to say this idea makes you trash, but I love that game too! Even if it isn't finished.
>>
>>8877172
> escape game

Can we PLEASE do this?
>>
>>8880386
Normally I don't cosplay flavor of the month stuff but I'm a sucker for horror costumes and I figure since I'm tossing money at Bodyline anyway, I can grab a cheap seifuku while I'm at it and qualify for free shipping.
It's still sort of complicated to play, mostly that damn timer on the Talk Menu because I can't see my mouse so I'm scrambling to get to 'Compliment' as fast as possible.
Otherwise it's fun even if there's only one Task and you can't really win.

>killed two background characters
>stashed their bodies on the roof behind stuff to dispose of later
>changed and went to class
>someone magically found the bodies
>got arrested
>it wiped out my info where I'd killed my rival on Day One
>lose senpai the next day after resetting the day I got arrested on
>>
>>8880391
Check out there site! You can book as late as an hour before the game you're booking but they do book fast.

An easy Google search will find you a discount code that takes like 20% off.

(totally work there)
>>
Any word on musical guests?
How would one contact staff on requestingva musical guest?
>>
>>8884511
No word yet and there should be some contact forms on the website but it's definitely too late to request any guests for this year.

>check AZ FB
>No formal dance this year!

Fuck. Please don't let us have another pre-con unofficial formal outdoor dance again.
>>
>>8884545
Oh god please no, I'm personally fine without there being a formal wether its official or unofficial.
>>
>>8884545
I tell the same group of people every year that unofficial formal dances never work out because they are just that, unofficial. you're gonna be shoved outside by staff and everyone's gonna be miserable. I saw it happen with homestucks 3 years in a row.
>>
>>8884620
Thankfully I left for my hotel room before the dance kicked off but I know at one point I looked out the window and the 'formal dance' was going on while registration lines were still going. How awkward.

>>8884614
Well you know people are going to get pissed that it's not back so I guess them going "Hey, you all can organize it" is their way of just getting out of it with as few complaints as possible.
>>
Surprised it's getting closer to con and yet there's no drama worth talking about.
>>
>>8888422
Right? Surprised myself. No more drama about the formal or anything?
>>
File: 1.png (85 KB, 486x982) Image search: [Google]
1.png
85 KB, 486x982
>>8888560
I found someone whining to staff about how the formal last year got ruined.

1/2
>>
File: 3.png (77 KB, 432x814) Image search: [Google]
3.png
77 KB, 432x814
>>8888582
2/2
>>
>>8888585
>>8888582
Hilarious, a DJ has always been outside the RCC for as long as I can remember. I really dont mind it but hell if that person really wants a formal that bad (having one outside was honestly a horrible idea to begin with) step up and organize one.
I just don't think a formal fits AZ's con scene.
>>
File: image.gif (898 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
898 KB, 540x400
>>8888582
>>8888585
I love when people get buttmad and staff shuts them down. Makes me miss when I was con staff (different con though).
>>
>>8884545
Was there last year.
Can confirm it was a disaster.
All the equipment broke and hardly anyone danced includi g me because I'm shy as fuck.
>>
>>8889985
Can you confirm anything else they said about the DJ running them off and stuff?
>>
>>8884620
Is that what happened with that Homestuck group a year or two ago? I remember they decided that since they "reserved" the area just outside con-ops for some kind of dance/photoshoot that it meant they were super official and staff couldn't tell them to fuck off for blocking off both stair traffics considering they were there when the rave was going on. I didn't see it in person but I remember the aftermath with the leader and other 'Stucks going online to complain about staffers treating them horribly and how they didn't "honor our photoshoot reservation even though they knew we'd be there because they agreed to our slot!" despite everyone telling them that the photoshoot list isn't official, it's fanmade.
>>
>>8878154
Oh man. I've been there- the "geek room" wasn't what I expected at all... it was a fun experience, but I thought there would be more actual references in the puzzles
>>
>>8890797
Definitely tell them that in a review please! I've been trying to convince them for a while that they need to put more geeky things in the room but they won't listen to me. Maybe they will listen to their customers.
>>
>>8890789
No one got ran off.
We all just sat around the statue doping jack shit untill 11
>>
>>8890970
Wow, so she definitely lied then.

>he tried to completely take over the entire front area!

And I really wonder if she'll be so buttmad that she'll resort to calling the police to get the DJ in trouble this year.
>>
>>8890979
if you're talking about the genderbent female Ed Elric who was running the event, she left like, halfway into the thing and sometimes came back every once and a while.
But yeah nothing happened.
The generator/equipment they were going to use broke 10 minutes in and then very thing went to shit.

But it's not like anything happened there anyways.
very few people danced, the girls were just sitting around on their phones, and the guys (including me) were two shy to ask them to dance. so yeah it was a massive bust and I'm pretty sure the chick complaining is just complaining for the sake of that "ball" ended up being awful .
>>
>>8891112
>genderbent female Ed Elric
Well there's the first sign of her being batshit right there.
>>
File: AZcos1.jpg (126 KB, 998x612) Image search: [Google]
AZcos1.jpg
126 KB, 998x612
so what's everyones line ups for this year?
>>
>>8891134
>Kamen Rider OOO
If I don't see that, I'll be so disappointed.
>>
File: the-ring-samara.jpg (656 KB, 2160x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-ring-samara.jpg
656 KB, 2160x1080
>>8891134
see >>8860303 as well.

May also bring my Samara and Yandere-chan for the evenings.
>>
File: tumblr_o31yqptI1V1sd0ayoo1_1280.jpg (581 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o31yqptI1V1sd0ayoo1_1280.jpg
581 KB, 1280x1280
>oh this'll be pretty to see!
>enlarge pic
>see the size of the dressform
>oh
But.. it's supposed to be corseted..
>>
File: 1431135105266.jpg (36 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1431135105266.jpg
36 KB, 320x480
>>8891147
And I just dismembered my first corpse in Yandere Simulator and now I'm debating getting some air dry clay and molding it over an old wig head to make a severed head to take with me.

I'd just have to decide which student to make it of.
>>
File: AZ3.png (435 KB, 539x400) Image search: [Google]
AZ3.png
435 KB, 539x400
>>8891134
That is so much good taste, anon. I'm praying I'll run into your 2B. I need so much more Nier in my life.

As for my lineup, I'm not sure when I'm wearing anything but I'm fairly excited. Mostly just comfy stuff.
>>
>>8891618
>Eli and that Paz
all my yes anon I hope I see you! Or pics atleast, I've wanted to cosplay idol Paz myself.
>>
>>8891618
I do actually have a brother Nier, but it's not that good and i need to touch it up a bit.
>>
>>8892422
Ah! Were you the one posting in the progress threads a while back? I really loved how it was turning out! Though yeah touch-ups are never a bad thing!

>>8891641
Do it!! I made my Paz before the game came out, based on a blurry youtube video, so it's kind of bad. I need to do some clean-up. But man I would be SO hype to see someone else cosplay her. Paz is one of my faves. She deserved so much better.
>>
>>8892935
Yup. That was me.
It ended up beingva very rushed job with some less than stellar decision-making, so it ended up looking pretty not good.
>>
Is the 501st ever at these? Im planning on going with the gf but the only cosplay i have is my Stormtrooper
>>
>>8895637
I believe so, in the past few years I've been there has always been several really top notch Star Wars cosplayers. (Darth Vader, several Stormtroopers, even a greath Darth Maul I can recall off the top of my head.)
>>
>>8895637
Not sure if it was the 501st but the year that the power went out for the block, alarms went off at the hotel across the street and the whole place went dark and out of no where storm troopers came rushing in to the front desk to see what was wrong. Turned out at least one of them was military?

That was one hell of a night. People were stuck in elevators for nearly 20 minutes.
>>
welp I've already preged and submitted all four of my panels. I hope they all get accepted
>>
>>8895929
Oh my god I remember that. I was waking back from the McDonald's up the street with a friend and saw lights out and police directing traffic. Everyone blamed it on the rave when it was really some jackasses jumping up and down in an elevator.

IIRC a wedding was going on in the Sheraton at the time (or at least the reception).
>>
>>8896414
Really? At the time I heard it started out near the bank and just took out most of the block. The convention center didn't even lose power since everyone not in the hotels didn't even notice anything was wrong.
>>
>>8896415
I think it was mostly people staying at the Sheraton (which included myself) that were affected. When I saw the trucks I thought it was a fire at first but apparently someone must have hit a power line or something a block over.
>>
Two months (more or less) to the convention, all.

How close are you to being finished with your cosplays?
>>
>>8903240
Fairly, I still have 3 I need to finish. However I have so many already this year I have no clue how I plan to wear them all.
>>
File: gtfocat.png (324 KB, 498x435) Image search: [Google]
gtfocat.png
324 KB, 498x435
>>8903240
Not even sure I'll get one fully done because of all the shit I have to get done for college in the Fall.

>get letter from college including form for HS transcripts
>fill it out and send it off to my HS
>just get a letter from HS today with my form and all caps "WE DON'T ACCEPT FAX OR TELEPHONE REQUESTS" letter with it
>?????
>gives vague instructions for how to purchase $10 transcripts online but now with extra added $3 fee for their troubles!
>need to get it in asap, says they have 7-10 process time and then mailing time
>have to drive an hour up there to do a walk-in request instead, not even sure if I can get it same day
>fuck my life

At this rate I'll be busy right on up to AZ sorting out financial aid and hassling clerks over my paperwork and will end up just wearing generic jfashion all weekend.
>>
Probably going to just chill at AZ. I'm helping out a table so I'll probably just be in lolita then. During my off hours I'll probably bring my camera so I can do some photoshoots.
>>
File: IMG953176.png (597 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG953176.png
597 KB, 800x533
>tfw remembering last year.
>>8903279
>chilling
Isnt that kind of a given considering its az?
>>
>>8903669
I'm so glad that was early enough in the day I missed that.
>>
>>8903669
I remember walking up to that wondering what was going on and seeing the mother of one of them dressed all nice and then they showed up.. in Kuroshitsuji cosplay.
>>
>>8903669
This makes me want to die
>>
>>8903240
I haven't even started.
I should really fix that since i have three (kinda easy I'd assume) cotumes i have to make.
>>
>>8904221
Wow, you sound like me
>>
>>8904221
I feel this on an emotional level. I made a checklist of all the things I need to do and then called it a day.
>>
>>8904221
I just recently got a second job thats gonna help me afford all the shit I still need to do so hopefully there will be progress soon. Shout out to tax refunds for helping me afford that weekend pass.
>>
File: F57665525927.jpg (40 KB, 981x1394) Image search: [Google]
F57665525927.jpg
40 KB, 981x1394
>>8904221 here

I actually made some progress today. Albeit it was very small progress.
>>
>>8903240
Started on some and started working on a back up~
>>
This will be my first AZ. Biggest con I've been to is Ichi. What should I expect?
>>
>>8905447
Lines.
>>
>>8905447
What >>8905618 said but not as bad as you'd think? I was a volunteer for a few years and I noticed trends over those years so I hope this helps!

>Did you pre-register?
If the answer is yes, don't try to get your badge Thursday. There will be lines wrapped all the way around the building until after dark because everyone else is trying to get theirs. Go Friday morning before the con opens and wait in line (around 7:30-8:00am), you'll save hours of wait time. If you didn't pre-register, wait until an hour or two before registration closes and go get in line for your at the door badge, by then the line should be pretty much nothing because less people try to get at the door badges on Thursday.

>Do you want to go to a big event?
If you want good seats, expect to show up at least an hour early (depending on the event) to get in line. For concerts, big name autographs, and AMV Hell, you're going to want to show up even earlier than that.
If you just want to walk in and enjoy the concert or the masquerade, skip the line entirely and just wait until 5-10 minutes before it starts and just walk right in.

>Want to go to the Dealers Room?
Don't wait in line. Just don't. Turn up 10 minutes after opening time and save yourself an hour or more of standing around in a hallway blocking traffic and being bored out of your mind.

>Check out the art show / art auction
If you want artist alley stuff and maybe get a good deal on some one of a kind crafts, go into AA and see the set up they have for the auction. You'll talk with staffers there to get you a bidding number and you just write your amount down on a paper for an item and some even have $10-20 buy it now prices. It's a great way to own some stuff for cheap. If you see an amazing painted canvas with a trendy series on it though, don't even bother bidding. That artist's works go straight to the main auction and usually go for $100+ every year.

-cont
>>
>>8905752
>Looking for food?
Do NOT buy from the little food bar set up outside the Dealers Room, it's super overpriced. You can find some good stuff in the dealers room though, look for the booths selling Melon Bread, Japanese cheesecake, and drinks. If you shop around, there's usually one booth that has theirs a little cheaper than everyone elses. If you're on a budget, get a hotdog/sausage dog from the cart outside because they're there until after dark and you can eat for under $5. There is also a pizza place on the street behind the con-hotel that has cheap slices.

>Want something to do outside of the con?
There are museums in the area, the street behind the con hotel has places to check out, and I think every year for one night the street behind the hotel shuts down for a big movie night? I remember they played Ghostbusters one year. You just go out there and sit in the street and watch whatever is playing.

>Get the mobile app!
Do it. Just fucking do it. Having the paper map/guide is good but get the advertised Animazement app because it'll keep you up to date with panel delays, canceled events, etc. I felt like a professional tour guide with how many people stopped me every year asking "Hey when is ___?" or "Where can I find ___?" and the app really came in handy for all that.

I think that's all I can remember for now but if you have any questions, feel free to ask and hope you enjoy your first AZ!
>>
I haven't been since I was thirteen, but I'm going this year.

How cool are the other convention goers usually with non-anime cosplays, like video game ones? I can't really think of a lot of anime characters I look like, I've only recently got back into reading manga, but I want to put together a cosplay anyways.
>>
>>8906242
AZ is an extremely chill convention. As long as you're not obnoxious, no one cares what you're wearing. Video game is pretty big though so don't worry.
>>
>>8905132
Very nice, are you fine with telling us what it is or is it a secret?
>>
How cool are con-goers with MLP cosplayers? I know it's generally looked down on, but my little cousin has become obsessed with the show, and the con is around their birthday, so I kind of want to go as Rainbow Dash, since that's their favorite character and I know it would make their day.
>>
>>8907275
It's just like >>8906271 as long as you're not obnoxious, no one cares. There have been some huge MLP photoshoots in the past so there's a good following for it. The con is extremely family friendly so there's a lot of cosplay for Disney, MLP, cartoons, pop culture, etc.

The whole city knows about AZ so news crews and random people drop by to snap pictures of cosplayers outside and some people bring their kids since it's like a mini-Disney experience without the $$$$ price tag and get pics of their kids with their favorite characters.

I think last year or the year before that, some dude was walking his puppy past the convention center and he ended up sitting down and letting cosplayers take pictures with it. Seeing Kuroshitsuji cosplayers in full fancy gear on the ground with a wee little puppy was magical.

That and Green Peace on Saturday taking selfies with fursuiters and trying to get them to sign petitions to save the planet.
>>
>>8906560
see >>8891134
>>
Aw, man, do any of you guys know the name of that Miku dude? The one who always wears the Miku hat and stuff and always hands out CD's and stickers? He did the Madoka shoot last year too.
>>
>>8909672
Randy. His brother is SalkCity/Andrew.
>>
>>8909679
Diff anon here, didn't realize Salkcity was his brother! Just got some pictures taken by him this weekend at Triad.
>>
Do any of you guys remember when those protestors came out with those signs? It was pretty great. I remember telling them that their "westboro babtist church cosplays were awesome"
>>
>>8909693
>Do any of you guys remember when those protestors came out with those signs?
You mean every year since we moved to the RCC?
>>
File: Oreskaband.jpg (831 KB, 2500x1761) Image search: [Google]
Oreskaband.jpg
831 KB, 2500x1761
Animazement's musical guest is OreSkaBand!
>>
Did any of you guys see those little sayaka and Kyoko cosplayers last year? They were adorable. It was great to see my ship there
>>
>>8910900
>not NOIZ
why even live
>>
File: 4jl9JAt - Imgur.jpg (975 KB, 2106x3744) Image search: [Google]
4jl9JAt - Imgur.jpg
975 KB, 2106x3744
>>8911009
I did. I hope the cute Yuuka cosplayer and that rad old guy come back. They were my favorites. I also saw a really adorable Dawn from Pokemon cosplay while sitting in on the 'competitive pokemon' and never got a picture of her. Con regrets.
>>8910900
Listening to these guys on Youtube right now. Not really my thing so I probably won't go to the event. My friend got JAM Project at his con he goes to last year and I'm still jealous, but we got KOTOKO which was nice.
>>
>>8911174
I love Mr steampunk old guy as I call him, you can hear him coming from like across the con floor due to his spurs. Did anyone get a picture of him and I'm asuming his wife from like 2 years ago? They were both in steampunk it was cute.
>>
>>8911224
I might have, but it's in the 2014 Imgur album but I'm currently in a LoL game so I'll check in a bit.
>>
>>8911248
Thought I had it, but did not. Unlucky.
>>
File: fbscreenshot10.png (21 KB, 533x329) Image search: [Google]
fbscreenshot10.png
21 KB, 533x329
when people think AZ is small
>>
>>8861451
It was alright, though. It ended up being an /m/ meetup instead.
>>
>>8911665
This guy is whack.

Animazement is bigger than AnimeUSA, and only a little smaller (12K vs 16K) than Katsucon.
>>
>>8911665

AZ is outgrowing that space. Very crowded. Maybe that's why it feels small?
>>
bad memories from the first trip.

really considering it this year, if i can make enough decent cosplays. doubtful. i'll probably end up getting dragged along anyway
>>
My goal for this year is not to sleep in any bathrooms, or to at least remember getting there, if I do.

>>8903240
Haven't started. Haven't even finished hammering out plans yet.

>>8915539
I figure that has the opposite effect. It's crazy that AZ has like doubled in size since I started going.
>>
I haven't been since '08, and this year will be my first time cosplaying. I'm planning to go as Rei Ayanami. Is there a way to find out if there are going to be any meetups for different series? I would love to get a ton of group photographs.
>>
>>8917021
Check the Facebook groups/other social media ect
>>
>>8865879
Germs are not nearly as bad as
>sweat
>>
Two months and still havent started
>>
>>8922088
You know con funk is bad when I stepped into the game room at AZ '06 and then never went near it again. Even the change in venue isn't enough for me to risk swelling what I smelled that day.
>>
>>8922671
Last year was surprisingly good. They had it in one of the huge meeting rooms on the second floor. The big open space cut down on the con funk substantially. And it had some pretty good stuff in my opinion. I'm pretty easy to please though.
>>
>>8860376
It's pretty alright, you'll have a good time i think.
>>
I went last year, this will be my second year going. Bringing a co-worker who will be his first time as my buddy from last year is too busy to go.

I had fun last year and now I know some things to prep for and mistakes to avoid this time around. I just wish I could make up my mind of what to cosplay, maybe next year...
>>
>>8927501
I know that feeling, anon. I thought I'd cosplay X or Y for the convention and then suddenly something new came along that I got hooked up so I'm torn between cosplaying Z for the con with what I can get now or sadly waiting until September to cosplay it so I have more time to get everything right.

Not that Animazement really has that high of a cosplay skill level to begin with, I'm just really dedicated to doing this costume, especially after I saw how utterly terrible everyone else cosplaying the character was on Tumblr despite the character's main outfit basically being closet cosplay.
>>
So who wants to start making bets on how many Deadpool will be at AZ?
>>
>>8930846
There's always so many already
I'm really not ready for all the extra ones that there's going to be.
>>
>>8931067
And the extra stupidity they'll bring with them. Like the Deadpool who nearly got arrested trying to climb the front of the building a few years ago.
>>
>>8931073
Oh man I remember that, did anyone ever get photos?
I also recall some Assassins Creed cosplayers climbing the front too.
>>
>>8931564
There were photos of it but I don't have one on hand.

>search it on google
>find pic of self
>not even cosplaying anything related to Deadpool
>picture is 5almost 10 years old

And I'm done. Google's on to me.
>>
File: jfc.png (5 KB, 486x72) Image search: [Google]
jfc.png
5 KB, 486x72
And the "It's two months til con, time to ask stupid questions about my costumes!" spam has started.

Bonus quote from this person:
>Do they have none metal rings im allergic to all metal except 18k gold and above
>>
Bumping to save thread from death.

Anyone have set cosplay lineups yet?
>>
I made the mistake of adding an extra costume to my list and I'm rushing to finish it.
>>
>>8939392
I feel you anon, I have too many on my plate that I'm rushing to finish yet lacking motivation at the same time.
>>
>>8939416
We can do it, anon. At least AZ has low standards when it comes to cosplay.
>>
File: yuichan2.gif (575 KB, 280x158) Image search: [Google]
yuichan2.gif
575 KB, 280x158
>>8939468
True, I do have higher standards myself though.
>>
>>8939478
Same but it's always nice to know that no matter how rushed you are, someone is going to look a lot worse.
>>
>>8890792
Not sure about that one. Similarly placed Homestuck photoshoot got asked to move. But no drama over that one.
There was some staff vs Homestucks drama online though.
>>
>>8941123
Deets on the online drama?
>>
Is there a list of the various meet ups that will be had? The Facebook doesn't seem to have much on it, and that's the only place I really know to look since I couldn't find anything about it on the site.
>>
>>8943455
Check the "Animazement Photo Shoot" group.
>>
>>8943461
Thank you. I'm mostly hoping to find a Lolita meet up, but seeing a list of the others will help me know where to go to get certain pictures as well.
>>
On the subject of Deadpools from earlier, I've seen three in progress on FB and two have been shit.
>>
>>8911666
I should have went. I never have been to an /m/ meet but i have been to an /o/ meet.
>>
File: mantears.png (44 KB, 481x471) Image search: [Google]
mantears.png
44 KB, 481x471
What is it about AZ that year after year they always have at least one whining man complaining about how females at AZ don't give them the time of day?

Anyone remember the year they had the official formal and some guy was scrambling to find any random female to be his date and then came online after the con and raged about they were all stuck up whores and bitches and no one would be his date after he bought flowers?
>>
Are there any good photographers who have slots open or whose pages I should be watching for when slots open? I'm not plugged into the Southern con scene.
>>
>>8903669
I know that guy, his name is Chris. He's a good guy but a total SJW and he married a real hambeast in both looks and size. I bet she has a great personality.
>>
>>8947200
fucking kek
Honestly what's with the creepy older dudes trying to pick up girls then whining about it
I mean most of the ones who are single are probably underage.
>>
>>8948199
Probably because they get away with it? Just look at Patrick/Kakashi/GIR/Kirby/whatever underaged bait he's cosplaying this year. Everyone knows he's a creep but he's yet to be banned.

With the AZ group, no one kicks them out or says anything against them and in the rare case anyone does, it's creeped out female cosplayers who get immediate "You're all bitches and whores!" backlash. I mean a few years ago someone ranted about "muh nice guy image no ladies like me you're all whores" and threatening violence against women because of his ex-girlfriend and he didn't get banned.
>>
>>8948210
Shit, the kirby dude is a creep? Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the FB group but do you have deets? (Funny though I always got that feeling about him)

Shit though I remember that guy a few years ago. I honestly wish the group would ban more people.
>>
>>8948216
The group cracked down after a bunch of shitposting and sexual stuff got posted but since it's unofficial it's still basically a free for all where staff just happen to lurk/respond but have no authority.

I don't have any deets on hand because I haven't got a clue what his online handles are but he's been a creep for years and hardcore cosplayed Kakashi for a good 2-3 years in order to get away with acting perverted because he was "in character". I've personally caught him looking up my skirt at an event but that was over 5 years ago and since then I've avoided him like the plague. He made his GIR suit once he realized it was a magnet to teen girls and often called for girls to "come give GIR some hugs!"

I haven't heard any horror stories about him recently but ever since some newspaper got a picture of him in his Kirby unwashed and nasty Kirby costume, he hasn't shut up about it. Beware the Kirby and the creepy ginger within its stinky BO dirt covered fabric.
>>
File: welp.png (10 KB, 471x76) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
10 KB, 471x76
>>8948216
That didn't take long to find.
>>
File: dudereally.png (10 KB, 475x75) Image search: [Google]
dudereally.png
10 KB, 475x75
>>8948240
Yeah, more proof that he makes his costumes solely to attract women and abandons them when it stops working.
>>
>>8948224
God yeah I saw the kirby recently at Triad and it was gross looking as hell.
>>8948240
Seriously
the fuck
>>
File: p1.png (319 KB, 486x653) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
319 KB, 486x653
>>8948245
One last one I just found.
>>
File: disgust.png (185 KB, 249x366) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
185 KB, 249x366
>>8948249
That's so pathetic it's almost funny
>>
>>8948242
This is like a bizarro convention version of dressing up like a clown to lure in and kidnap kids.
>>
>>8948305
That's pretty much what he does. Started out as Kakashi to get away with perving and when he got called out on that, he switched to costumes he thought would attract women. Everyone knew him by face or he assumed his looks were the issue so all these comments about "I'll still wear a mask" is reflected in how he thinks. If females can't see who's under the costume then they'll flock to him if he's cosplaying something popular/cute but if it's just him, he'll get avoided like the plague.
>>
>>8948317
I'm never hugging another mascot cosplayer ever again.
>>
Patrick isn't just a 100% creep, he also posts horrible political bullshit posts. I was Facebook friends with him for maybe 2 months before I realized this guy was a fucking nutjob just desperate for his first lay.
>>
>>8949771
Really? I figured he was just a creepy dude who wouldn't shut up about being in an ultra secret society (the stone masons or something?) and trying to find other cosplayers that were as special as he was.
>>
>>8947429
>staying friends with an sjw
I know your pain.
>>8948319
Ive always thought of mascot Cosplay as on the same level of furry trash.
>>
Animazement has its own youtube channel now?
>>
>>8956169
what?! since when
>>
>>8956175
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtpt271wKHYGFvLibyRq0Q
>>
Thoughts on AZ's new anti-harassment policy? I think it's pretty good.
>>
>>8959141
link?
>>
>>8959146
You'll see the big statement in green when you go to the site.
But here
http://www.animazement.com/policies/#harassment
>>
>>8959170
Good on AZ and the con center and the main hotel for giving a big old fuck you to HB2.
>>
File: okthen.png (50 KB, 488x517) Image search: [Google]
okthen.png
50 KB, 488x517
A new level of desperation in so many ways.
>>
As you may or may not have heard, our theme this year is SPACE! While there are still some really awesome space-themed announcements upcoming, one of the coolest ones is that we will be welcoming Astronaut Soichi Noguchi (who has trained in the USA, Japan, and Russia) and Public Relations Specialist Akane Takahashi, both from JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency).
>>
>>8962021
So why no Kamen Rider Fourze? He's space... Yall never get any Rider actors. It would make shelling out that $65 every year a little more worth it.
>>
>>8962083
Probably think the audience is too limited for it.
>>
>>8962083
/m/an its depressing but /m/ stuff will never be recognized by the normalfags.
>>
>>8962131
>>8962167
Yeah I guess. For a con so strict on being Japanese culture only they sure have neglected a cultural Japanese icon that's been around for 45 years.
>>
>>8962246
They do have panels for it pretty much every year but last time I went (about three years ago?) it barely filled half the room.

I think AZ takes guest suggestions though so you could always contact them about getting more live action guests.
>>
>>8948249
I hope that's not THAT Patrick...
>>
>>8962334
Ginger Patrick? It is.
>>
Bump for life
>>
File: stein edit.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
stein edit.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
This is actually going to be the biggest con I'll have attended so far. I'll be there as Stein. I just need to style the wig (you can see it's kind of a mess) and I'm going to make a different screw that turns (had to throw the one in the pic together for an event). I want to have a spirit scythe finished by then too, but I don't know if its's going to happen.
>>
I heard that photographers either aren't allowed to set up lights in or outside the convention center. Anyone know anything about that?
>>
>>8967568
Check the website, dude.
>http://www.animazement.com/photography/

But no, you can't set up anything inside the convention center unless you're press or have permission. Outside is fine as long as you're not blocking an area where people need to be set up in lines or access the doors.
>>
>>8967554
Looking good, anon! I know the feeling. My costumes are done but I haven't even touched my props yet. I'm getting a little nervous but we can do it, I'm sure!

Also I hope you enjoy AZ. It's not gigantic but I always have a really good time. It has a good atmosphere to it.
>>
>>8967436
We really don't need to keep bumping this if its dying

Just make another one when it sages
>>
Anyone else waiting to hear if they got a panel slot or not? Haven't applied in years so I forgot how long it took just to find out if you got accepted.
>>
>>8969583
Read the fucking website and you might just find the answer.

Just might though.
>>
File: salty.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
>>8969613
I didn't ask a question though aside from if anyone else was waiting. They said it right there on the application form that you'd know by May 1st, I was just saying I had forgotten how long it took since I hadn't applied for any panels in years.

Cut back on your sodium intake, please.
>>
So, who hasn't started their cosplays yet?
>>
>>8973013
You're screwed, buddy. But then again, probably 25% of Animazement cosplayers will start working on theirs the week before using only items from their closet and Hot Topic.
>>
>>8973040
Fuck that is so true.

Also everyone on the group is getting up an arms about COSPLAY WHO YOU WANT but you have to be lying if you seriously don't think there are going to be 500 suicide squad Harleys there this year
>>
>>8973068
No, you're wrong. That's too much work for the average con-goer. There's going to be 20 Suicide Squad Harley's and around 50 misc "The color scheme says Harley but other than that, I've got no idea because it's closet wear" Harley's and then around 500 Deadpools of various levels of bad-ness from the cheap Halloween store premade to the girl making hers entirely out of fabric she cut in the dark with nail clippers and then is keeping together with hot glue alone.
>>
>>8973013
Sorta me. I am about halfway with everything I had planned but my friend is feeling kind of insecure about wearing her costume so I wanted to make a matching one to surprise her. So yeah I'm kind of sweating at the moment. It's not a hard costume but I'm feeling the pre-con stress.

>>8973074
God I love Animazement. I never run out of people to watch.
>>
>>8973074
OH MY GOD I HATE THAT GIRL

she just posted up a picture of her Wonder Woman and it's the same fucking issue. She hot glues it all together and it's so poorly made and she's like "DOESNT IT LOOK GREAT?!"

No. It doesn't.
>>
>>8973147
Caps? I've only seen the Deadpool one.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 720x960
>>8973149
This isn't justice
>>
>>8973164
It baffles me how anyone can look at any part of this (especially the stars) and think it's good enough to photograph, much less wear in public.
>>
>>8973164
Is the star on top taped on?
>>
File: rbsign.gif (498 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
rbsign.gif
498 KB, 480x353
>>8973164
Christ almighty, this looks like something I'd put together if I was trying to make cosplay look as crap as possible. I feel really bad for this girl because obviously she thinks this looks good.
>>
>>8973164
Her Kuzco though, much worse. I feel bad for her.
>>
>>8973164
Please tell me she isn't from NC
>>
>>8973471
She is.
>>
Panel statuses are out!

Submitted two panels, got one approved with a scheduled time already and the other is wait listed. Not sure how long it takes for them to tell you whether or not they've scheduled a wait listed panel or if they couldn't find room for it. Anyone know?
>>
>>8975923
Got my panel email too, around 9am if I remember correctly. I got wait listed, but being a Kpop panel I expected it. Usually they just deny you because it's "not Japan related" but I'm glad I gave it a shot and still have a small chance. Though I'm not getting started on shit.
>>
>>8975951
Yeah I've not started on anything either so I'm debating whether to work on both panels or focus on the one that's already been accepted and just wait and see what happens with the second one. My wait listed one was for Taobao and using it to help cosplayers find costumes on a budget. I'm excited that my Itabag panel got scheduled though.
>>
>>8975964
Oooh I might try to come to that if I have time. I need to go to more lolita panels.
>>
>>8976012
>I need to go to more lolita panels.
Not sure if that was in reply to me or in general but just in case, an itabag is pic related.
>>
>>8975964
>itabag panel

Damn anon, that sounds awesome! And a nice change from the usual j-fash panels at AZ. Congrats!
>>
>>8976061
Thanks. I'm super excited to host it but I'm already scrambling to map out what to cover and how much time it's going to eat up. I mean it's relatively niche over here as a thing so there's so much I could cover.

If anyone is interested in attending, they've already given me a time/place.

>Title: Itabags: Taking Your Fandom With You!
>Date: Friday
>Time: 6:30 - 7:00 PM
>Room: 306A

The con book description is pretty meh but I was trying to stay in the character limit so hopefully that won't put people off too much.
"Itabags are totes or other bags decorated with merchandise of your favorite series or character. It's painful on the wallet but amazing to look at!"
>>
>>8976090
* 6:30 to 7:30PM
Not sure how I managed to screw that up.
>>
Never been to a con until PAX this weekend and loved it, now want to attend more cons. Any tips for first-timers? What's the attendance usually like?
>>
>>8977386
>What's the attendance usually like?
I think around 11,300 people last year?

>Any tips for first-timers?
Since you've already been to a con I'll skip the please sleep, eat, and bathe routine but do remember to do those as well.

1. Read the con rules/guidelines, especially since they've been updated this year and they have new anti-harassment/discrimination policies

2. It's usually hot as balls at AZ and there are water fountains/stations but it's best to bring your own water bottles.

3. Don't buy food from the con center, it's overpriced. If you go across the street to the Marriot and keep walking past their drive-up area (look for a light up wall at night!) the street behind the hotel has a lot of food options from asian to pizza. Also there's a hot dog cart right outside the con that sells everything from hotdogs to icecream and drinks.

3. Check out the special events! There's cosplay chess, concerts, and even an orchestra this year! Also definitely go see J-TRAP which is a Japanese double dutch rope team and they put on an amazing show!

4. Line up early for stuff! Autographs and stuff like that usually get cut off at the first 100 people and people tend to line up in advance for it so if you see any kind of line on the upper balcony floor, definitely ask what it's for and jump in it if you want to attend because if you show up later, odds are you won't get in if it's limited entry.

5. Like to party? There are dances at night but every year without fail there's a DJ set up outside the convention center and generally plays music all day every day so a lot of people hang outside for that.

6. Check out the art auction! It's in artist alley and has one of a kind merch submitted by artists every year that you won't find anywhere else. A lot of them will have Buy It Now prices if you want to pick them up early or you can bid and find out if you won either late Saturday or early Sunday, I forget which.
>>
>>8975964
Yess I'm happy the itabag panel got accepted anon! I'll def try to make it to that. Hopefully my new base bag for my itabag arrives before AZ.
>>
>>8977420
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, anon!
>>
>>8977424
>>8976090
Just saw this post for the time. I can totally make it to this sweet. I'll be bringing some form of itabag either way.
>>
>>8977447
Awesome! I'd definitely like to let others to come up front and show off their bags during the panel if there's time since as of right now I only have one I've made to show to the panel as an example and seeing photos vs seeing actual bags is vastly different.
>>
>>8977416
Thanks dood. I'm from the area and work nearby so I'm already pretty used to the food situation downtown.

Aside from that, I kind of went into PAX totally winging it and missed some stuff I would've liked, so this time I'm going to pay more attention to the schedule/booth locations.
>>
>>8977511
>schedule/booth locations
Definitely get Animazement's mobile schedule app! If anything changes times/rooms last minute, the mobile will reflect that pretty much the second it happens and it'll come in handy. I think it's called the Guidebook? It should be listed on the website somewhere.
>>
File: thefuk.png (21 KB, 492x252) Image search: [Google]
thefuk.png
21 KB, 492x252
Two hours worth of "This guy is hot, oh, this guy is hot too. This guy is really hot."
>>
File: why.png (22 KB, 434x347) Image search: [Google]
why.png
22 KB, 434x347
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 326x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 326x400
My Kamen Rider panel was Approved but I only got a hour when I asked for two. I got 45 years worth of shit to cover but >>8978548 gets to do this. What a bummer. Rider has pretty boys too.
>>
>>8980532
At least the hot guy panel is for pre-con night, which is probably why they got two hours. No one gives a shit pre-con night.

Definitely going to your panel though, even if I'm basic shit and only saw Den-O and OOO and a bit of Fourze. My kingdom for an Ankh hand, I swear.
>>
Woot!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.