[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GCC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
First German Comic Con!

So much WOW, so much Stars, so much merchandise! Awesome cosplay area with huge german cosplaystars. Wrestling & Lasertag. So much Comic! Competence and friendly people everywhere.

Tomorrow day 2! San Diego Comic con is nothing in comparison!
>>
Dunno, can you sound more like a shill till I'm convinced?
>>
>>8750767
Laughable shitshow
>>
>>8750767
Sarcasm much?
>>
>>8750767
Judging Op's writing style, it's probably one of GCC's facebook admins
>>
File: IMG_20151206_202441.jpg (118 KB, 1080x749) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151206_202441.jpg
118 KB, 1080x749
Now why would they do that, I want to read about the drama.
>>
>>8750767
The public was disappointed about the whole rip off. It's by the same people running fedcon. Enough said.
>>
>>8752070
It's not, Fedcon Con is in summer.
>>
How was it? Come on some seagull had to be there. I want drama.
>>
Just go trough the postings from people on their page (Beiträge von Besuchern oder wie das heißt) before they delete everything negative again. Let's just sit here and wait for more, I'm sure it will come the next days.
>>
>>8752180
But that would be work, anon. Feed us.
Just glanced at it, fuck ups i've seen so far:
unmarked hall plan.
unannounced reschedule of some paid for photoshoot.
Reserved seats for platin tickets? Enough goodies for everyone? Information on where to go for your special privileges? Getting clear Information in general? Don't be cute.
>>
The price was insane for two ugly halls filled with bootleg merch. the people who paid more than 100€ for early bird and Platinum tickets couldn't receive their gratifications due to late openings on sunday. Some preparations like separate lines / rows in the stage area were not even granted at all.

Good idea to fuck with those who paid the most money. Overall it was like a bad ripoff of RPC. There was almost nothing about comics and a little bit of everything, but nothing done properly. Overall failure if you ask me. Some of the organising people were well known fuck ups who screwed up several convention projects before. So it's not much of a surprise.

Honestly, VIECC was bad already. Now Dortmund sucked, too. I doubt Stuttgart will be any better. Too many new comic cons at once trying to ripp of convention noobs. But I guess they will all stay for a while, as the numbers are in their favour.
>>
>>8752263
late opening on saturday of course! mb
>>
>>8752263
I liked VIECC, what was so bad about it?
>>
I thought it was nice.
Was there on Sunday saw some panals (Sylvester McCoy for the win!), bought some merch, met nice people. It was the first ComicCon in Germany, think they will do things better next year, but come on!
>>
Someone made a blogpost about how they keep on blocking people from their facebook page.
>>
>>8758849
>Someone
deets anon
>>
>>8758849
http://crossover-unlimited.com/2015/12/07/german-comic-con-dortmund-zensur-an-der-kritik/
This one? Was posted at the facebook page, don't know if the went and deleted it. Anyway, the comments talk a bit about the organizational fuck-ups.
>>
>>8759046
I honestly expected it to be worse though. The whole convention sounded like scam in the first place, but it was only lame in the end.
Did anyone end up with not getting their money back for cancelled photoshoots?
>>
>>8750767
More like a fail and/or scam con
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.