[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking twice about cosplaying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Times you thought twice about cosplaying thread?

>be 17
>at family get-together
>nobody in my family gives a shit
>at 8 PM they started bringing out the champagne glasses
>by 9 everyone's drunk (except for me)
>when my parents are drunk they usually tell their darkest secrets
>of course they get drunk off their asses
>somebody starts dancing on the dining room table
>nope.avi
>walks into living room
>sees mom and dad making out on the couch
>ohgodno.jpeg
>"You know, Anon, this reminds me of when we conceived you."
>you can almost hear the barriers of my sanity breaking
>"It was Halloween when we did it... That would explain why you like cosplay so much Anon."
>even the sound of people screaming and the dining room table splitting in two would not drown out my own internal screaming now
>"I was dressed as Catgirl, and your father was dressed as the Wolfman."
>u focking wot
>can't handle it
>walk into the dining room again
>sees my aunt without a shirt passed out in a pool of her own piss next to the broken antique dining table
>looks outside
>sees everyone throwing up in the pool

>MFW I'm gonna have to clean all this up tomorrow
>MFW I realize my parents are furries
>MFW my last name is Wolf

I am now grossed out at the mere mention of cosplay. I don't know if I have the stomach to do it again without thinking of that terrible moment.
>>
File: tumblr_mi2zt41mh01s5paoho1_400.gif (445 KB, 300x135) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi2zt41mh01s5paoho1_400.gif
445 KB, 300x135
>>
thank you for this story, anon
>>
>>8745359
>17
But you need to be 18 to view this board.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Welcome to adulthood.
>>
Sounds like your relatives are pretty cool people.

10/10 would party
>>
>>8745575
They probably meant they were 17 when this happened you retard
>>
>>8745359
I hope to god that this story is real.
>>
>>8746153
Cool people to party with, not to be related to.
>>
>>8745359
do you live in the deep south by any chance..

this doesn't seem like antics of a normal household, and my parents have thrown their fair share of parties
>>
File: 1449228652983.jpg (124 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449228652983.jpg
124 KB, 1024x1024
>Father is a hyper masculine caricature of a man with anger problems and a history of abusing my mother and us
>Mother is depressive and anxious, but she tries her best to keep the household together
>Brother is a house of cards of various insecurities to create an ego obsessed swinger who's developing into my father
>Sister is a sociopathic liar who claims to have every mental health disorder under the sun and is generally a vapid shell of a person
>Other sister is very young and I'm deeply concerned as to how she'll develop in that environment

That's family for you, OP. At least yours sound happy, if a bit zany.
>>
>>8745359
>>8749735

OP are you irish.
been there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.