[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nitpick thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: NITPICK.jpg (156 KB, 968x672) Image search: [Google]
NITPICK.jpg
156 KB, 968x672
Post the nitpicks here instead of clogging up the ita thread
>>
>>8730399
This belongs in the ita thread.
>>
>>8730408
I agree with this there is basically nothing I like about this.
>>
>>8730408
what belongs in the ita thread
-lace monsters
-shiny halloween shit
-shiny cosplay shit
-colours clashing horribly
-terrible hair
-terrible makeup
-wtf accessories
-everything that makes you think "why would you even go out like THAT"

what doesn't belong in the ita thread
-not perfect (by whose standard?) coords
>>
>>8730399
Just posted this in the ita thread about this coord. I actually love the sleeves on this. Anyone know the sauce?
>>
>>8730425
You must be new.

The coord isn't even coherent, there's no central theme aside from a cluster duck of whatever pastel things she could find. There's literally no need for a peignoir with this print, the veil and flowers make it look even worse, and the collar makes her look like she just had a visit to the vet.
>>
File: image.jpg (545 KB, 1195x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
545 KB, 1195x1920
This would look so much better with a different bag. Why would you even choose that bag? Why?
>>
>>8730515
She recently used the same bag for a Sugar dream dome coord.

Like, why... Seriously.
>>
>>8730522
Why would anyone use a mustard colored diarrhea bag with either print? Gross
>>
>>8730447
Lacking a central theme does not an ita make. It's not hideously ugly, it's just a below average outfit. Get the sand out of your vag.
>>
>>8730447
OK first of all, what up dumb mobile poster
>cluster duck
Topkek faggot

>There's literally no need for a peignoir with this print

No need? When is there a need?
Her shit matches from what I can see on my screen. The only problem I have is the random arm band.
So yeah, I think nitpick.
>>
>>8730515
In the picture the bag color matches the gold on the dress. Maybe not in person? Who knows though.

Doesn't fit the theme, I agree there.
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1280x1726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1280x1726
>>8730551
>>
>>8730568
>wearing my dream dress that badly
>>
>>8730568
wtf

get that fucking bag out of here, swine
>>
>>8730515
Why did she try to force a chocolate theme into the coord? The only dessert I see is a gingerbread (?) castle.
>>
>>8730568
Wtf

She's wearing a fancy box headbow with the coord too ??
>>
uhhh maybe it's her only bag
>>
>>8730628
then she should get a new bag, you fucking retard.
>>
>>8730568
>>8730515
I'm now going to guess that it's the only brand bag she has, so she just uses it with everything.
>>
I hate the shoes
>>
>>8730447
>cluster duck
hehehehehe
>>
>>8730631
The edgy :3333333
>>
>>8730628
Okay and? It looks really bad with the coord. It would be better to not have a bag at all instead of putting it text out to show she owns ~angelic pretty~. You don't get off wearing crappy shoes with a coord because it's the "only shoes you own."
>>
>>8730798
Makes me feel bad for wanting to know where to get these shoes, anon. I love them.
>>
>>8730952
Not the anon you're responding to but personally I think the shoes themselves are pretty cute, they just don't work too well with these coords.
>>
>>8730656
She owns quite a few brand bags, including a few that would go well with the coord.
>>
>>8730814
That's what you think edgy is? /cgl/ has really become a fucking hugbox.
>>
>>8730399
hahaha Hello! That's me! I know it's a cluster, that's what I was going for. I wore this to have fun with friends after a slumber party we had at my place. I didn't leave my house wearing this. The armband was a present from one of my friends, she made one for her too so we could match our CPK inspired outfits. The collar, I didn't have a chance to wear it before so I just threw it on. And, this was about a year ago! Good memories.
>>
>>8730447
You must be blind.

There's a few things off here but it's by no means an awful coord like these samefags are saying.
>>
>>8732754
It still looks hideous, no excuse. And you should do something about your hair or wear a wig.
>>
>>8732769
Make me. My hair doesn't even look like that anymore haha.
>>
>>8732771
I think you're really pretty, anon. I don't love the collar but whatever, you do you. I kind of like that the dress and peignoir or w/e you're wearing look slumber party-esque.
>>
>>8732754

Uh...anon, you know the "I didn't even leave my house" excuse doesn't work when you take a picture and share it with thousands of people on the internet right?
>>
>>8732776
Thank you! I don't like the collar either. It's fine.
>>
>>8732781
Not an excuse, just saying since someone mentioned it in a comment. As I said, good memories so no regrets.
>>
>>8732776
>>8732784
No samefagging pls
>>
>>8732939
Except that it's not. I s2g yall cry out samefagging at anything. It's fine to tell someone they're pretty.
>>
>>8732786

....where? Literally not seeing a comment that would make you respond with that.
>>
>>8730568
how tall is she? she looks huge...
>>
>>8732754
Hey anon, was saying earlier in the thread that I love those sleeves. Could you tell me where you got the blouse from? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>8730798
I fucking hate AP prints, that shiny ass material makes them look even worse.

If this were made by an indie brand, you'd all admit it's ita as fuck
>>
>>8730952
Topshop. They also came in pink. It's a shame that they're super uncomfortable even for cheap shoes.
>>
>>8732754
that's not even close to cult party. look at some street snaps, do some research, and don't combine it with lolita if you wanna wear it because they don't mix well
>>
>>8730515
I'll tell you why: it was on sale
she has it, now is time to force it everywhere
>>
>>8730561
That's what I noticed. And not all of us can afford brand bags in every shade/shape of the rainbow/inanimate objects. A red or green bag would have been an obvious choice but her shoes pop so brightly and there's already so much green. A gold star bag might do it, but I don't think tan/brown/gold is that bad on a dress with gold and gingerbread on it
>>
>>8734061
I agree with this. It's really not that bad. At least the colors kind of match the dress. I feel like this is more just about Mint than the actual coord.
>>
>>8730798
Everything below the knee is just a mess in general.
>socks over tights
When will it end, seagulls?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.