[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taobao thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: taobao-mascot.jpg (22 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
taobao-mascot.jpg
22 KB, 500x590
Old one saging

FAQ (Please Read!):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0PUag4NzqCCFZ7s2AE_QefWhni2NwvC9sxrRpKeYXk/pub

Taobao Dictionary:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

New Store Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DBqv6dQIQAgVnBozcElII1vITU0F7R9yBc2-nsX-c1c/edit?usp=sharing

Shopping Services Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdGpfWFlYazhjblh5emRjZF9qMkJISWc

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

Pop-up dictionary: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-a-chinese-englis/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde?hl=en
Good EL-CH dictionary: nciku.com
Translate text from images: newocr.com

Anon that will translate stuff: [email protected].

A rough guide on the new forwarding service: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/myoq4zzz5s5pu5t/5GGaij-8os
>>
File: il_570xN.548169987_ghbc.jpg (30 KB, 570x435) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.548169987_ghbc.jpg
30 KB, 570x435
Does anyone know where I can get a tricorn? I typed '三角帽' but I keep getting cheap party hats. Something with gold accents would be great but I would be happy with something solid black. I'm doing a taobao order soon and I'd rather get it there, commissioning one would be my last resort.
>>
Does anyone know what this means?

[ノイタミナショップ限定購入特典]
<全巻連動購入特典>
■両面描き下ろしクッションカバー
※特典は最終巻と同時発送となります。
※特典は無くなり次第終了となります。(まだ特典在庫はございます!)
※連動購入特典について詳しくはコチラ!

I'm trying to buy it but I don't get what I have to buy to get it.
>>
>>8701129
You probably know but,
>Moonspeak
>in a taobao thread
>>
>>8701151
Where else can I post it at? I'm trying to get it from Taobao and I've posted moonspeak here before. It would be silly to make a new thread just for that.
>>
Anyone found melty moon replica bags? I can't find one in black...
Loris only has the cloud ones.
>>
>>8701129
this is probably better suited for the help thread.

you get the bonus item if you purchase any of the full volumes, presumably meaning the DVD/blu-rays. the promo page will probably have a list of items that are applicable, and any item page should also have some big promo image about the bonus present.

all the other details just say the promo will end if they run out of stock, it'll ship with the item you bought, etc etc.

>>8701244
I looked for you in the last thread but haven't seen anything, sorry anon.
>>
>>8701315
That's alright, I've been searching too
>>
Sweet Dreamer/Ciciworks moved to https://shop137188428.taobao.com/ for future releases.
>>
Sorry, can I get some help understanding this store.
>https://mofadabuwawa.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7700824.0.0.W8ql0H

Do you have to pre-order items or is there stock?
From what I am seeing all the prices are crossed off...
And I am still new to navigating Taobao.
>>
any suggestions where i can find this?
ive tried searching:
Purple star shaped handbag
Star handbag
star shaped handbag
star purse
star shaped purse
and ive got nothing
i even tried putting Lolita in the search of each of them.Help D: please!
>>
>>8701562
Here you go anon
>http://world.taobao.com/item/17166614494.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z3o.7695460.14.125.YHfgNk&_u=52fgkv0jbddc
>>
File: B38SC851-wb-480x640.jpg (48 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
B38SC851-wb-480x640.jpg
48 KB, 480x640
I'm sick and tired of trying to find these socks. Is there really no replica of them? I can find socks that are similar to them, but not these.
>>
>>8701315
Thanks anon. Sorry I'm trying to ask someone on Taobao about dvds and they linked me to another site which was moonrunes.
>>
>>8701573
Thank you so much!! ; A ;
>>
Anyone know what SS is decent now? I'm having issues communicating with TBT and I heard bad things about TBR in the last thread.

Need help with this too >>8700367
>>
>>8701576
Aren't they rereleasing these? I'm pretty sure I saw them on the things that are being released soon.
>>
File: taobao wtf.png (56 KB, 467x327) Image search: [Google]
taobao wtf.png
56 KB, 467x327
I hope this isn't a super stupid question, but on some listings there's this? The price is crossed out, and it mentions VIP shit, so I'm wondering if that means I cannot buy with SS or not? I don't know what it means. You have to be a VIP member of what? I don't get it, man.
>>
>>8701844
you'll still be able to buy it, it's just if your SS has VIP status (not all of them do), you'll get the discounted price. otherwise it's the non-reduced price.
>>
>>8701844
>>> /FAQ/
>>
I was looking for a skirt and vest combo, I couldnt find it at all. after searching for about an hour. I saw it at the last two conventions I went to (colossalcon and AUSA) It was blue with gold constellations and stars printed on it. it was a skirt with a matching vest. I wanted to buy one but I am a XS and then had nothing smaller than a medium left.

Anyone have any idea what seller they might have been reselling from? all the other items they had I have seen on taobao before. so I figured they were a reseller
>>
What terms would I use to search for cutesy headphones? Headphones specifically, not earbuds. Gaming headsets with a microphone or just plain headphones are fine.
>>
>>8701868
I looked through the FAQ, but I guess I missed it?

>>8701866
Thank you!
>>
>>8701925
headphones is 戴式耳机, so just add 可愛 or something similar
>>
>>8701562
Loris also has this in lots of colors, Anon..
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-9483729762.5.vb3ad3&id=10592014549

Have bought it twice and the quality is very good for the price!
>>
Has anyone recently bought through Yoybuy without any issues since the bizarre scamming issues?

At the time when they started up around May, I had last bought with them and didn't have any issues regarding the experience. I then kept track of recent gulls' mentioned that they had some pretty bad experiences. Now it's gone quiet, and I wanted to know if anyone had recent updates?
>>
>>8701988
Have you got it in purple?! Any pictures? :3
>>
>>8702063
I got out my order out just before the weird shit started happening with their overcharging. Now they changed the payment page so you pretty much just put your CC details into their website and that's just dodgy. Not worth the risk, anon.
>>
>>8702063
I've been using yoybuy's forwarding service for months now and I've not had a problem so far
>>
>>8701407
Plenty of things are in stock. The crossed out prices mean there is a "sale" going on and the reduced price should be right next to it.
>>
>>8702128
I did have it in purple (sold it when I sold the dress it matched, unfortunately) but it is exactly like the picture.

I currently have the silver, and imo the purple was a little bit better quality than the silver. I think it is worth the price either way though!
>>
File: shellshoe.jpg (32 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
shellshoe.jpg
32 KB, 960x528
Well.. Any suggestions where I can find these shoes?
Tried nearly everything.. :(
>>
Does anyone have any links to nice brown blouses, preferably short-sleeved ones? I've tried using the dictionary to search them up, but all I'm getting is either normie blouses or no search returns at all.
>>
>>8701822
I certainly hope so. I've looked through their official news page and I can't find anything. Do you know where they announced that?
>>
File: 20140916_a506a1.jpg (125 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
20140916_a506a1.jpg
125 KB, 600x902
Please, gulls, I really need help with this one. Seen this replicas (original is "your rabbit" by Syrup" and wanted to purchase it on Tao, but they somewhat disappeared though there were plenty and it wasn't that popular. I'm pratically freaking out because I wanted it so much, can anyone help me find it again?
>>
As a total noob that wants to start buying stuff from taobao, what are some things I must know before giving in to the seduction of really cheap kawaii junk? How does ordering with an ss usually work?
Also, I'm from europe, so I'm kinda afraid of getting surprised by really high shipping costs.. How much would you usually have to pay next to the item costs? (things like ss fee, shipping, security opening packages..)

I know these are some noob questions so sorry..
>>
what are some good larme stores?
>>
I'm trying to set up my card details directly for taobao but I can't proceed because I can't fill in the 邮箱 section, I keep getting an error; "谓输入正确 的有效期"

It's not billing address because I already filled that... Can anyone help me?
>>
Any stores that sell rustic home decorations or furniture?

My boyfriend and I have a cute little apartment that's got a lot of brick and a old iron oven. We wanted to use that theme to decorate and I know a lot of taobao stores sell home accessories.

Didn't see any on the spreadsheet
>>
>>8702661
Nevermind, figured it out, it was email.
>>
>>8702500
I was actually looking for this too, I found one but it was pricy and not the color I wanted, I was looking around that shop called no vivi or something
>>
Does anyone have a link for a Jsk/overskirt thing a shop just released? It came in red, brown, and navy. I can't remember the name of the shop ;_; in it's stock pic it was over a white skirt/blouse
>>
>>8702753
Originals are like 10000+ rmb, for this price it's easier to pay directly to brand than buy it from taobao.
I was aiming at one shop with kumamon as an avatar, it has the best quality actually but it's gone here.
If I'll find anything I'll throw you a link, at least we both will end up with cute retarded mufflers.
>>
Does R-Series not use taobao anymore? I found an empty taobao shop. It seems like only their shopify website is actively updated.
>>
>>8702309
do you know the original maker of those? if they were just recently released, taobao won't have replicas of them just yet.

>>8702333
lolita shops will sometimes use things like "coffee" or "chocolate" instead to describe brown, not that that will guarantee any results to turn up. it'd probably be faster just to scan the store spreadsheet in the future.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45518338102
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=20258421045
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=44891516270

>>8702527
read the FAQ first please, if you haven't already
>>
>>8702776
well do post if you find it, I'll look too
>>
>>8702242
any pictures from when you sold it or when your wore it? im super picky about the shade of purple and im not sure how i feel about it : I
>>
>>8701244
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=39957504225
>>
>>8703161
Thanks anon, none were black, but at least I know there are replicas of it on taobao, what search terms did you use?
>>
Does anyone remember which store(s) was selling the pointe-style ballet flats?
>>
>>8703043
Sorry! Literally the only damn thing I dont have a photo with. I was coording it with Chess Story's Starry Night Angel and it went with that perfectly, but otherwise I can't be of much help for this!
>>
>>8701970
ty ty
>>
>>8703324
mary jane luxury?
>>
File: 999.png (393 KB, 957x502) Image search: [Google]
999.png
393 KB, 957x502
I found this listing for (what I assume is) the Zero Escape art book. It seems like the same store is also selling a slightly damaged copy for cheaper.

I'm a little wary about that price though; I don't know how much the original art book sold for, but given that scalpers sell this book for about $100 on Ebay, I don't know if I can trust this to be the real thing. Any thoughts?
>>
>>8703183
I actually wasn't looking for it in particular, but here I used this: Lolita包
Maybe you should add "black" in chinese?
>>
>>8702950
Sadly not. A friend of mine posted a photo @ Facebook, but said something like "Sorry I cant tell you my secret cute Shop because if I do it will end up being like AP and thats my greatest fear " . Sitting here.. crying . ;A;
>>
>>8703183
Okay same anon, I just tried >>8703665 and found this one http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=35447747996
They also got a black one
>>
>>8703670
Ah shit nvm I just woke up and forgot you want the drippy ones ;_;

>>8703667
Your friend sounds like a cunt desu
>>
>>8703654
Are you seriously expecting it to be real when A) it comes from motherfucking China/taobao and B) it's way too cheap?
>>
So I'm trying to use the forwarding service. Well actually I tried last year too but couldn't get it work for my address in Ireland. Recently I got locked out of my taobao account because they wanted to resend a verification text and since I couldn't use my Irish number when I made the account I used a virtual American one but it expired since it was like a year ago... Anyway, when I went to go and make a new account there was a new option to use your Irish phone number to make it so I thought maybe they've updated their service? But when I went to try to use the forwarding service it still wasn't coming up for me... Does anyone know if it's possible yet to use this service in Ireland or am I stuck using outside websites for the time being?

>>8703667
Your friend sounds shit. Why are you friends with them? I hate people that pull that shit, it's infuriating and entitled.
>>
>>8703654
fwiw, ebay prices aren't always a good way to indicate the going rate for an item. i've bought doujinshi straight from the secondhand japanese market at a fraction of what sellers are charging on ebay. there's one on ebay now that someone's trying to sell for $150 that i can pick up secondhand for 2000 yen.
>>
>>8703675
I have a sliver of hope; is that so bad? I don't think that Zero Escape is a series popular enough to try to make money off of by selling bootlegs. The store selling the listing that I showed has a good reputation. There are also a couple of other stores' listings for the same item with the same price that have positive reviews. (There's also one that's priced at around $22, which I think sounds more reasonable, but that shop's credit isn't all that great and there are no reviews for that item.)

>>8703689
Thank you! I think that I can let myself risk it and buy with some other stuff I've been meaning to get from Taobao. Also, what kind of doujinshi are you buying that sells for $150 on Ebay?
>>
>>8703667
are you sure it's from taobao? or is there a possibility that's a japanese/other brand? that kind of behavior is really annoying though, so in the spirit of spite I'll keep looking for you.
>>
>>8703692
ZE is not mainstream but even for secondhand that's way too low of a price, anon. It's probably a chinese reprint and the people buying it expected it to be.

If it's somehow real I would buy it too.
>>
Source on where I can get a tulle skirt like pictured? I'm hesitant to buy from places with few ratings.
>>
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=14756461928
Fuck capitalism
>>
>order 5 items from shop
>only 2 items are marked as arrived to TBR

Where the heck is the rest of my order? It was a tshirt, a face mask, a necklace, and two anime themed glasses cases. There's no way they sent two packages for something like that.

I guess I'll wait for the last item from another shop I'm waiting on and then if the missing items still aren't there I'll contact support. Hope they didn't go out of stock after I paid and they just never marked it.
>>
>>8703954
seriously, what is up with them recently? of the 15 items in my current order, 4 are the wrong colour, one's just straight-up missing, and they sent back a custom-made item to be remade without telling me, despite me explicitly saying I would rather accept the wrong-coloured one than wait through the extra month delay to get another
getting real tired of your shit tbr
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-06-18-26-25.png (395 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-06-18-26-25.png
395 KB, 540x960
Jfc why is TBT so slow? They usually replied to me the next business day, but today there's literally nothing. Their webcart still isn't 100% fixed (it doesn't show the real discounted prices on some items, only the original ones), and I'm still not sure about this whole 11.11 thing. Should I just switch to another SS (that will order on 11.11)? I already looked at the spreadsheet what felt like a thousand times and I'm still unsure.

Captcha: select the entire food
>>
>>8703670
Thanks anon!
I'll try the terms you searched!
That one you found would've been perfect if the cloud were pink, haha, oh well!

Oh, and for anyone else looking at those replica ap cross shoes someone found in the last thread, I ordered them and tbt relayed the sellers message. Said they were pre-order and that they can't guarantee success. I told them to go through with the order and to cancel it if all my other items get there before it's ready. I'll order it next time in that case. I have other pre-order items in my previous order too though, so here's hoping they end up successful!
>>
>>8704240
Yeah I realised a little bit later that you wanted the drippy moon ones. But maybe spraying over the cloud could help? Personally, that would be my absolute last resort though.
>>
File: taobao order.jpg (3 MB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
taobao order.jpg
3 MB, 1000x4000
First order in like a year so I went a bit nuts.
>>
>>8704374
?
>>
>>8704383
I'm not a lolita and don't feel like spending €700 for 1 dress so I don't care lol. I just think the dresses are cute and wanna wear them casually... something I wouldn't do with an expensive dress, I'd be too scared.
>>
>>8704435
Oh my god get your salty ass out of here lmao. Go to the lolita thread if you dislike the fact people in the taobao thread are buying products from taobao.
>>
>>8704374
>>8704383
>>8704435
can we not have someone shitting up the thread and derailing it please?
thanks
>>
>>8704452
Criticism of what? "I don't like the thing you bought"?
Are you listening to what you're saying?
>>
>>8704452
Are you really complaining that somebody is buying replicas on a Chinese site flooded with fake products?
>>
>>8704374
>>8704383
>>8704435
>>8704452
>>8704481
samefag pls go and stay go. no1curr.
incase this is babbys first taobao thread i'll catch you up on the other replica talk itt since you seem to be unaware that people order fake products a lot in these threads
>>8702500
>>8701576
>>8701562
>>8701244
now please stop fucking shitposting, no one cares that you don't like replicas.
you are derailing the thread.
>>
File: bl 1 1-600x600.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bl 1 1-600x600.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
Has anyone made some experience with cmloli's dresses? Especially with the navy sailor dress? Or better look for a similar dress from VM or IW?

Pic for reference.
>>
>>8704495
I have the sailor dress.
The lace overall is really nice, but the only thing is the lace on the sleeves is white while it's ivory everywhere else.
LMK if u wanna know anything else
>>
>>8704360
Link to the ap replica bags?
>>
Anyone know the terms for DIY pillow or full body japanese hug pillow? I need a custom one for a cosplay. So I'm looking to give a seller a picture and see if they are able to put it on a pillow.
>>
>>8704563
You can do that on hobbyheart
>>
>>8704360
Why did you buy so many replicas?
>>
>>8704550
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.iue7Cj&id=522214742137&_u=72g73nag6b9c
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.iue7Cj&id=523350483669&_u=72g73nagbd97
They are both preorder items right now just so you know!

>>8704576
Ack can we please not have this turn into drama like that other anon did (it looks like they got banned for it though because all their posts were deleted)?
To answer your question, they were cute I guess? I dunno, I just liked them.
>>
>>8704563
I know that this listing https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.iue7Cj&id=44062599650&_u=72g73nagfb72 is specifically for ordering custom printed items. I had it saved since I wanted to get some mugs and stuff but look around their shop? If they do body pillows then just message them or tell your SS to do so.
>>
>>8704595
I don't really care about replicas, it's just I don't get why you'd buy that many at one time instead of getting secondhand/new brand or one of the many new cute taobao releases.

Just seems like a lot of money to throw out for dresses you'll very rarely get to wear given most of those can't be worn casually
>>
>>8704606
honestly, if anon wants to spend their money and buy replicas of dresses they want to wear worry-free, that's their prerogative. dunno why you care so much. ain't your money.
>>
>>8704360
where did you get the favourite ribbon replica?
>>
>>8704606
I've bought items secondhand before too, but like I said above I'm really nervous of damaging super expensive clothes... With replicas I can wear them without worry of damaging them or ruining them.
It's really not that much money though? I mean the most expensive one is $40 vs brand that's probably $300 minimum secondhand.

>>8704617
Thank you.

>>8704621
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.iue7Cj&id=520459959898&_u=72g73nag8931
>>
Which SSs don't force me to pay in USD? Multiple currency exchange = more $$$.
>>
File: tumblr_nw0guqlSbI1ui7jtyo1_500.gif (973 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw0guqlSbI1ui7jtyo1_500.gif
973 KB, 500x281
>>8703667
Seashell shoe anon, I found what you wanted. The brand is Miauler Mew. They're Japanese. Here's a link to the shoes.
http://miaulermew.shop-pro.jp/?pid=89366630
>>
>>8704360
Review on loyal rosette and the sister maria when it gets to you?
>>
>>8704661
You're a legend, anon
>>
>>8704605
Thanks anon.

>>8704575
Oh I didn't know because I never did this before. That's not a taobao shop right? I can just google it up using that name?
>>
>>8704360
Where did you get the gray wig?
>>
>>8704713
Yeah it's a website that sells daki's I'm not sure what would be cheaper but you can look into it.
There is also arts
c
o
w
I don't know why the fuck 4chan wont let me say that ;-;
>>
Has anyone ordered fabric from Taobao before? How did it go, and how was the quality?
>>
>>8704715
It's here https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.qIJMGm&id=521930757294&_u=72g73nag8bdc
>>
>>8704360
Do you even taobao? Many of these replicas will not be available in ages if at all.
>>
>>8704360
Review on the holy cross cutsew op replica
That's my ultimate dream dress right now
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 480x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 480x641
So I was a complete idiot and totally put off ordering these. Now they are gone...is there anything else like this out there? I'd really appreciate some help or key words to use!!
>>
>>8704360
sauce on the imai kira replica? Or did you buy it through 2nd hand taobao
also sauce on the red sailor dress thanks!
>>
>>8704360
Link to the pink/white top down in the left corner?
>>
>>8704360
I'd be really curious to know about the quality of the replicas when you get them. And if possible a comparison of them vs. real AP dresses. And I'm also curious to know how long it takes for them to get made.
>>
>>8704360
Review on the Tea Time Nostalgia when it gets to you, please
>>
>>8704765
>what is preordering
>several hundred preorders on all these
>"might not be made"
>calling me a newfag when they don't even know something so incredibly basic
ok then

>>8704797
The quality on that one doesn't actually look too great but it's super cheap (like $10) so I thought it'd make cute pyjamas at least. The listing is here, if you go in to the review section people have posted pictures of it when it arrived https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.MszKWY&id=44531555884&_u=72g73nagc19c . If it's nice I'll let you know

>>8704831
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.MszKWY&id=45498125044&_u=72g73nag49cc
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.MszKWY&id=44097169010&_u=72g73nag56c6

>>8704856
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.MszKWY&id=521622940344&_u=72g73nag3c1e

>>8704863
Well I bought Holy Lantern during the MTO (since it's my favourite dress) so when it arrives I could always compare. Although I heard there was drama within the JP lolita community recently, apparently someone bought a melty creamy doughnut OP on mbok or y!auctions and it turned out to be a replica, they just sewed tags into them. But the dress looked exactly the same as the original, it was actually really difficult to tell. I think the tag placement was what gave it away afaik.
Some of these are already made and they send it out immediately since they make an excess amount when people preorder (usually the listing will say "in bulk" or "large cargo").
These shops are all super popular so the ones that require time don't take that much time, maybe 1-2 months.

>>8704996
Will do
>>
>>8705087
Anon, do you have the link to the phone cases?? Im dying for a HL one
>>
>>8705100
wait nvm its on the pic
>>
does 小量批发咨询 mean that the store offers wholesale?
>>
>>8702549
It's pretty much the same stores that are popular with Himekaji.
https://bobon21.world.taobao.com/
https://honeycute.world.taobao.com/
https://magicmiss.world.taobao.com/
https://shop35435340.world.taobao.com/
https://white-plume.world.taobao.com/
https://520vivian.world.taobao.com/
And pretty much everything you find when searching "Amo".
>>
>>8704360
Holy shit those phone cases. Definitely coordinating my phone with my outfits from now on
>>
I know they are out of season kind of, but I'm looking for short sleeve boleros and haven't had much luck, where have you guys found your favorite boleros at? Thx!
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x494
Does anyone know where I can find this?
>>
>>8705463

> shirt is not black

uh...
>>
>>8705489
Really ?
Is that all you noticed? This shirt is pure awesome
>>
>>8704595
better question, where all those replicas at????
>>
>>8704360
link to phone cases?
>>
>>8705713
>>8705336
>>8705100
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.B2Xgxf&id=45315487440&_u=82g73nagf461

>>8705712
You want a link to all of them or...?
There are a lot. I'll just link the main shops that deal with replicas and you can browse to your heart's content.
https://shop73037599.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.3.vfw6n6
https://shop36694740.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.3.18pmNa
https://shop107974389.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.3.zRytp3
https://shop104896438.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.3.ydXI1z
>>
Anyone with experience with Korean shopping services?

Many of my items are Korean in origin and found the source store for them. On taobao they are overcharging like crazy 3 to 4 times the amount. Though I would cut out the other middle man and SS there.
>>
Has anyone tried the global direct shipping before? I'm getting some things delivered to Hong Kong for my mom to bring back when she vists. It's been a few days since the last item has arrived at the warehouse and it still hasn't been shipped out yet. I'm beginning to worry that I'm supposed to click a button somewhere for them to ship it out. But I can't find anything like that. Just to clarify, I'm using the shipping method where you pay for all of the shipping at checkout.
>>
>>8705453
Magictea party and cmloli/strawberry witch shops have a couple. Pumpkin cat only has one in sax but its onsale!
>>
File: no.jpg (113 KB, 442x398) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
113 KB, 442x398
>>8706122
I did, anon. Also to Hong Kong and I suggest you contact them or you might not get your package anytime soon.

My package got into trouble and stopped updating three times, I needed to track them down and download the Taobao chat app and in the end call the warehouse directly before they finally shipped it two days ago.

That's the last time I use direct shipping, the Taobao warehouse shipping seems fine though.
>>
>>8703692
i collect old (like late 90s) gundam wing doujin...and some harry potter doujin. for some reason there's a couple of sellers on ebay that jack up the GW prices way too high.

man i miss jpqueen. polite sage for OT
>>
Im using pruany as my ss and i put in an order for some clothes from the same seller almost 2 weeks ago and it still hadnt arrived so i sent them a message asking them how long it would take. They said the seller wasnt responding to their messages and asked if i wanted to cancel. I said no and now theyve cancelled my order due to being "out of stock". Its clearly still in stock though and now a lot of it is on sale due to 11.11. I reordered the same items again, how can i make sure pruany doesnt just cancel my order again? I really really want them and basically started the whole order because of it.
>>
>>8705453
I found a couple, some with cat and rabbit ears, if you want me to link you!
>>
>>8704817
I wish I wasn't at work, I could send you the link for wrist cuffs search when I get out, okay?
>>
Does anyone have any links to cute clothes/outfits/cosplays/wigs etc? I stream sometimes on twitch and usually cosplay or wear lolita so I was thinking of getting some cute outfits from taobao for hopefully fairly cheapish?
>>
can anyone access the shopping service sheet? keep getting google drive errors.
>>
>>8706402
Thanks! I contacted them the day before and they finally replied last night. They attached a screenshot which seems to show that it was already shipped out a few days ago, but the tracking doesn't seem to have been updated at all. Well... I guess I'll just wait a few more days to see if it arrives.
>>
>>8706781
you're on the right track, but use the store spreadsheet here >>8701095 or search through past taobao threads/people's hauls for things you like (https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/); we don't know your tastes or sizing and have probably seen hundreds of options by now. It's a little unrealistic to expect us to start linking them to you at random

>>8706787
seems to be working fine on this end
>>
>>8704817
...dumb question but what even are they?
>>
>>8704360
sauce on beanie and cross shoes? Also, I know this is a newfag question, but what is the first dress on the second row? Adding it to my dream dress list.
>>
Anyone here figure out the forward shipping stuff on taobao?
>>
>>8707049
I've already browsed through taobao and found some stuff, I'm just looking for any personal suggestions, maybe things people have added to their own favourites and such that I may not have seen before.
>>
So I am thinking about getting the jsk from Rose Cat in the image, but I haven't really seen anyone mention this brand before.

Does anyone have any past experience with this seller?
>>
File: glove.jpg (380 KB, 1244x1234) Image search: [Google]
glove.jpg
380 KB, 1244x1234
Anyone know where to get grandma gloves like pic related? Ones that are not covered in lace.

I found some nice ones in my attic, but they are almost all heavily discolored and have red streaks on them. The ones that are fine color-wise have rips at the base of the pinkies (this one does, but you can barely see it)

Any recommended stores?
>>
>>8707082
A lot of us have, it's not hard at all. There are also lots of resources and guides.

>>8707281
I don't have experience with that brand, but wow I never thought I'd see a mathy print. I've taken gambles and bought around four times from new/unknown lolita shops, and so far my luck has been good. Does that shop have feedback on taoabo? If so, it's a good indicator. Make sure you read the positive reviews though, you can catch "good, but..." problems that way.
>>
>>8703324
This store has these, might they be what you're looking for?
http://world.taobao.com/item/521202081722.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-10001310088.35.rVJXCS
>>
>>8704508
Personal opinion on the dress? Would you recommend it?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 236x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 236x391
Had anyone found the source for these bags?

Reverse image searching just pulls up reposted photos on Pinterest, but I'm fairly certain that they're from taobao.
>>
>>8707543
No they're brand bags, I've seen them being discussed before somewhere.
>>
>>8706755
>>8707054
They're absort of fingerless gloves. They aren't wrist cuffs! Baby and AP have released a few like this, but I don't really fancy paying $60
>>
>>8707569
*A sort of
Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>8707543
The ones you find on taobao are replicas. The original design is by Ahcacum Muchacha.
>>
>>8707562
That's a shame. I remember an anon posting a pic that looked like it was from taobao, though.

Have you seen replicas of this?
>>
Anyone have any recommendations for bags?
>>
>>8706945
My tracking information actually never updated even after I already received the package, that was really weird.

I hope your package arrives safely, anon.
>>
Has anyone just ordered one JSK or OP by itself (albeit a few small accessories added on also) and have an idea of how much shipping was and whether it's worth it? I'm asking because I want to get this one JSK that's on sale before it runs out and I'm not trying to blow away most of my paycheck right now.
>>
>>8707834
I got 2 dresses, 2 headbows and an ipad mini case in my last order. It was 1.5kg, I think shipping came to about $25 if that helps any (I wanted the dresses before they sold out too).
>>
>>8707907
That's not too bad, did you use Airmail?
>>
If you want in on the 11/11 sale, how do you go about asking the S.S. to order on that date? Is it too late to get in on the deals? I want to make my first Taobao order, and I'm wanting to get a lot of things in my star-eyed haze, so I'd love to get in on it if possible.
>>
>>8707468
Is it cheaper than going through an SS for sure? been looking up the fan/fb pages of alot of the forwarders and finding disgruntled customers from the North America.
>>
>>8708193
It is cheaper. By a large amount in my experience. As long as you're not dumb and actually read the full process, it's also relatively simple unless a problem pops up with your order in which case you have to deal with shitty google translate communication. Most complaints I've seen have been from people who don't actually read through the whole process in guides and don't know they need to consolidate and pay for their order once it hits the warehouse. But if there is a problem you will have to spend time and energy to fix it, so pick whether saving money or potentially saving hassle is more worth it to you.

Also note this is a horrible time to start out buying from taobao, because there will be the 11.11 rush, then the Xmas rush, and then the near month long chinese new year hiatus/backup. Expect problems, delays, and the site going down a lot if you still chose to do it anytime in the next three months pretty much.

I've made around 6 successful orders, but this 7th one has been slow and kind of tedious in comparison because the busy season is starting.

>>8707995
Not that anon, but if you're buying direct they only offer dhl to the states right now. But that price sounds right in my experience.

>>8708062
There were a whole lot of answers and helpful tips on this in the last thread, so I'd recommend looking there. Please note what I said above about it being a bad time to buy for the first time though. It would be crappy if you got turned off from it with a bad first experience when it's usually a lot better the rest of the year, though I understand the deals being hella tempting.
>>
Oh god I'm looking at my taobao tracking and what does 【国际】问题件 mean?

Google translate says "problem pieces" and that makes me scared.
>>
so I claimed some seller coupons for 11/11, will they take effect automatically when I pay for my order then? I don't think I see a way to apply them from the coupons page.

>>8707574
if you search "muchacha" you'll find some, though they look pretty... wonky...
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x600
Anybody know of a good Melty Ribbon JSK replica in this cut?
>>
>>8708388
how do the couponing thing works? There appears to be some sort of lottery?
>>
File: teadudes.png (2 MB, 745x1315) Image search: [Google]
teadudes.png
2 MB, 745x1315
>just made a $60 order before Halloween that hasn't even shipped yet
>make another order just for 11.11

I don't even drink tea or play Toku Ranbu.. I just really like the costume designs and colors. That and it's 50% off so I can justify just letting it sit on a shelf and look nice.
>>
>>8708458
No brah. There was one like a year or so back but there hasn't been one since, sorry.
>>
I know Taobao is the cheapest option, but I just don't have the funds to justify ordering from there in one huge order to make it worth it.

I often see those store envy sites that just resells Taobao stuff for slightly more and I could definitely afford to buy a few things from there and have the shipping not be ridiculously expensive.

Does anyone else have this dilemma? I always would rather go the cheaper route and go for deals, but like I said above, I just don't feel like Taobao is worth it unless you get a lot to justify the shipping costs and all the fees and whatnot, and I can't really afford that.
>>
>>8708542
Usually the markup is way more than a little bit, it's usually at least 50% more. That and you have to pay for shipping with storenvy too... It's doesn't really work out cheaper.
>>
>>8708563
I know that it's not cheaper. But it's more likely I can afford a few items from a store envy with not as expensive shipping and shopping service fees and all that, then buy a ton of stuff from Taobao in one go and have it be like $300 because ordering from Taobao isn't really worth it unless you get a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>8708542
If you're going to go the Storenvy route, just make sure you shop around and get a good deal. Especially look for a shop that already has the items and ships straight to you instead of ordering it from Taobao and just putting your address on the mail sheet instead of their own.
>>
>>8708573
Thanks, yeah I noticed that some shops are definitely cheaper for the same items. I had no idea that some just order from Taobao and put your address on it though, that's crazy, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>8708574
I thought that was the normal thing? That's why you see so many Storenvys that say it'll take 30 or so days for you to get your item. They place orders when you pay and just get it shipped from shopping service to you.
>>
>>8708569
That's not true. I'm the anon of this post >>8707907 and shipping was just $25, SS fees were like $5? Storenvy shipping is at least $25 for me.
The buying lots of things rule only applies if you buy heavy things or anything over 2kg. Anything under that and you can use airmail which is cheap. You could buy tons of light things like stationary and accessories and the whole thing would be very cheap since they're dirt cheap on taobao to begin.
>>
I wanted to get this bag: http://world.taobao.com/item/26824032510.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.TPvLce
and as far as I understood with google translate it's clearly on sale and not only for VIPs right? So I put the link into that bhiner link bar thing, but the sale price doesn't show up. I tried it on Spreenow as well (would be my 2. SS option) but they couldn't find the item at all?
Anyone here who could help me? Or is it not on sale anymore?
>>
>>8708705
It's on sale for everyone for 50yuan. You'll just have to write a note saying what the sale price is if the shopping service doesn't have a section for you to manually change the price yourself.
>>
>>8707380
Not entirely taobao related, but have you tried soaking them in oxiclean? I did it with an ancient vintage dress and it took all the discoloration out. I soaked it for like 6 hours though. You just have to make sure it dissolves entirely before you put the gloves in.

Rips between the fingers are common for old gloves, just turn them inside out and stitch them shut by hand.

More taobao related, didn't ciciwork have some nice gloves?
>>
File: Image.png (1002 KB, 3776x1068) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
1002 KB, 3776x1068
I need some help gulls. I'm trying to buy a huge order for several people in my household. One of my relatives wants me to buy boy's briefs but the problem is I have no idea how to read this. I asked TBR to help me out and they gave me this.

How would I find some boy's underwear in a 18-20 or Men's small?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 720x528
>>8708948
Translate. The. Page.
>>
>>8708520
>not posting the link
das a paddling.
>>
>>8708948
Use google chrome like the rest of us
>>
>>8704645
You can try direct shipping, which uses the yuan.
>>
>>8708963
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-10211454511.96.HVSkW5&id=520948666266
>>
File: 1442713335094.jpg (73 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1442713335094.jpg
73 KB, 450x600
>>8708948
>>
>>8708542
Try eBay or aliexpress first, they're more expensive than taobao but cheaper than storenvy.
>>
My college has a campus in Hong Kong and there's a very good chance I'll be studying abroad there for a quarter next year. I can just buy stuff from taobao and have it shipped to my Hong Kong dorm address, right? There's no reason for me to have to use an SS...? I think...
>>
>>8709366
The anon that got her package from HK here, are you by any chance talking about SCAD? I used to stay in the dormitory and yeah, from personal experience there was no problem.
>>
>>8707534
I have their relatively similar bell-shaped dress and I love it, worth the money. Some people have found the A-line you posted kind of short, though.
>>
>>8709400
Yeah I'm at SCAD! Ok that's nice to know. Thanks anon
>>
>>8708667
What shopping service did you use? Thanks for the info, that helps a lot
>>
File: Screenshot (421).png (21 KB, 628x190) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (421).png
21 KB, 628x190
I made an 11/11 order for itabag stuff but only two items are actually on sale for the holiday, the rest are just random discounts.

Thank goodness TBR combines orders for shipping or I might cry.
>>
File: tbcollage.jpg (386 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
tbcollage.jpg
386 KB, 720x720
where are all the 11/11 order collages?

current small order that I'm still working on. a lot of the more jfashion things I was eyeing didn't go on sale, which is disappointing but better on my wallet.
>>
>>8708843
I checked through all of ciciwork looking for "glove" I found I believe two pairs that I liked.

I eventually just ended up browsing taobao searching for glove. I found about three or four nice designs.
>>
I'm about to make an order via SS bhiner and should the invoiced be attached outside of my package? Or if I ask them to declare it as gift, is that enough? Already checked the internet but I'm still unsure. I'm always so confused with customs and all that stuff so I don't really know what to do now.
I live in Germany, btw and I'll use DHL in hopes to receive the package super fast haha
>>
Any bhiner anons out there? I ordered a package from bhiner 3 months ago, the delivery status won't show in the tracking number they sent me and every time I contact them they're like "we'll check with the post" "we'll go to the post" etc etc.. and nothing. feels like they try to avoid me and it really gets on my nerves.
something I can do? is cancelling an option? legal stuff? idk anymore (sorry about my English, I'm not a native and too annoyed to run a spellcheck or something ): )
>>
In case there's anybody else doing forwarding for 11/11 like I did, and you get hit with a double charge for your payment on your bank account statement - if you go to Taobao's customer service center, that's the first thing in their FAQ at the moment. Apparently the really high traffic they received somehow resulted in double charges, but if you look on Alipay you should have only been charged once for everything, and it should resolve itself in a little bit.

I was concerned and contacted my bank, and they told me to contact the merchant, which seemed rather daunting until I saw that it was a common Taobao issue.
>>
File: 1444338275383.jpg (44 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1444338275383.jpg
44 KB, 240x240
>>8708954
>>8708964
>>8709001
I already used google chrome. I think I need to reword my statement.

When I checked on the ages and the height it didn't match up to the underwear so I'm trying to find the Chinese equivalent of a boy's underwear in a 18-20 or a Men's small. There is no 18-20 if you look at the chart and I don't know Chinese underwear sizes for boys. I'm a woman.

It's not like I didn't try this before. The last time I clicked on 9-11 and bought some underpants they so tight that the poor sibling looked like Superman with a budge.

Sorry if English isn't my first language.
>>
>>8710949
>Walter
Marry me
>>
I'm ordering eyelashes only from a shop, but it wont let me forward it to my address - is it a shop specific thing or too light or something?
>>
>>8710307
Would you mind linking them? I've been looking for gloves like that.
>>
Is there any way to delete store envelopes? It says I reached the limit so it won't let me add any more discounts. I want my shitty 5 yuan damn it.
>>
>>8711090
have you tried changing the delivery methods (USPS, UPS, EMS/DHL)? I was having similar issues this morning trying to submit my 11/11 order, and after I switched it to EMS (after trying and failing with the first two), it let me purchase them with the intent of forwarding.
>>
Can any anons that used tictail to pay TBS tell me how their orders went?
I've been through the archives and one person said it worked out fine and another said they would come back with screenshots. Honestly, just fake-paying for a random item as a way to be invoiced is really freaking me out. My order is worth a lot of money.
>>
>>8710949
>what is googling a size chart
>>
I'm ordering stuff from mu-fish. Can anyone verify if I'm interpreting this right?

1.十字架三用包:折扣7折/数量30
2.十字架帽子:折扣7折/数量30

It's describing the discounts per item, Google translates the part after the colon as "discount 7 fold / Quantity 30" . This means there's a max of 7 of these items you can get? Is that correct?
>>
>>8711382
The "discount 7 fold"/折扣7折 part means 30% off.
>>
File: 866424949_676.jpg (130 KB, 585x320) Image search: [Google]
866424949_676.jpg
130 KB, 585x320
>>8711364
I did. There's nothing in picture related that matches >>8708948 which is why I'm asking. Don't be so salty.
>>
File: 1441990901039.png (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1441990901039.png
18 KB, 512x512
>>8711364
>>8710954
no.
>>
>>8711494
...what are you searching? are you looking for BOY'S underwear specifically, or MEN'S? 18-20 implies age, right? so a young adult? in that case, why are you searching for boy's sizes? just search men's - 男内裤
>>
>>8704797
>ultimate dream dress
>willing to buy a cheap knockoff
yeah okay
>>
File: TB.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
TB.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
Small order this time around. Need to start Christmas shopping too.
>>
>>8711559
>lol tacky bitch

哈哈哈, 完美无缺。
>>
>>8711603
Link to the CCS bag and the LL beret, please?
>>
Does taobao let you send items directly to the US now? Or do you still need to use a shopping service?
>>
File: bag.jpg (34 KB, 587x533) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
34 KB, 587x533
Hello, I am trying to find this bag on Taobao with no success. I would really appreciate if any annons could help me out
>>
>>8711717
Some stores do some don't. The shipping for that is insane though.
>>
>>8711559
Welcome home~
>>
>>8711717
You'll need to use the forwarding service. You do all the buying yourself and the foraging service will consolidate your orders and ship them to you.
>>
>>8711090
In not sure of the specifics but eyelash products seems to be a problematic item to ship, I also had the same problem with eyelashes.
>>
>>8711838
Isn't that a brand name bag?
>>
>>8711559
Do you know why Ciciworks/Sweet Dreamer/Cutie Creator keeps changing their name and moving stores?
>>
>>8711703
Beret: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=43149818567
CCS Bag: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=522587702668
>>
Is someone seriously trying to cause drama for the third time ITT
Do the deleted posts/bannings not give you a hint to stop derailing?
>>
is anyone else having trouble with taobaonow? whenever i put something in my cart it only lists the price for shipping, i've refreshed a bunch of times and everything is just 0 + 15 yuan shipping and ???
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
>>8704817
>>8707569

Seriously do any other stores sell this type of glove? I'm getting desperate and I'm really mad I didn't order the Cici ones
>>
File: 11.png (819 KB, 794x844) Image search: [Google]
11.png
819 KB, 794x844
Taobao's server was so busy in 11/1, I only managed to get through after retrying 4 times. I didn't get that much discount in my order but international shipping was half price.
>>
>>8711559
Typical gook has to attentionwhore by tripfagging, why am I not surprised
>>
>http://world.taobao.com/item/523822967941.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-6016515660.25.EMzq8y

oh my fucking god these are retarded as hell why do I want them
>>
>>8712162
you clearly have not been here for over a year
>>
>>8704360
I've thought of ordering a ton of replicas as well so that I could wear them whilst cooking and cleaning and just general life without worrying of ruining some serious $$$ and keeping burando for special occasions. You go anon.
>>
>>8712143
You have cute taste, Anon.
>>
File: hellokitty.jpg (11 KB, 222x278) Image search: [Google]
hellokitty.jpg
11 KB, 222x278
I was thinking about getting Christmas presents for the kids in my in-law's family from taobao because I'm cheap. How likely do you think it would be for the forwarder to ship things like hello kitty or totoro plushes? Sanrio is a really recognizable brand, but I didn't know if they mainly just focus on clothing/fashion things when they ban brand items for direct forwarding/customs? I've seen some gulls get anime merchandise, so I thought there may be a chance.
>>
Crossposting from the help thread

I used bhiner for the first time (I've never ordered from taobao before), and everything went smoothly, the money was taken out and everything, but, it isn't showing up under orders?

Am I missing something? Or is it just a bit slow? I just don't want to screw this up at all. I just sent an email to bhiner about it
>>
Let's see some more hauls!
>>
>>8712325
A friend of mine had bhinder cancel her order without telling her, so yeah, I'd be getting in touch with them asap.
>>
>>8712163
holy shit anon
more store with these sizes !! I NEED WEIRD ASS SHOES.
Curse my size 10 feet
>>
>>8712538
I sent an email, I wouldn't be so worried if it weren't like $60+

It's kinda worrisome, I've never used a SS before
>>
>>8712546
You get a lot of shoes that fit your feet, even in the US.. I have size 11 and it's impossible to find cute shoes in pastel colors...
>>
>>8709899
Sauce on bibs?
>>
I'm having trouble finding this cosplay with the custom sizing option available. I'm not sure if I'm just using the wrong search terms or what, I only found one shop that sells it, but it looks like one size only. Would anyone mind helping me out? I'd really appreciate it gulls.
>>
>>8712584
white ones are from here
https://qihuo.tmall.com

blues one from here
https://shop105914660.taobao.com
>>
>>8703654
Anon, just buy it from Amazon Japan. I preordered the Zero Escape artbook from there internationally when it first came out with no issues, it was like 2700 yen.

That being said, I did get a secondhand copy of the 999 OST off of Taobao for very cheap. When I received it there was a crack in the case but the actual CD was new and sealed which was nice. If you're worried about it try messaging the seller and asking if it's authentic.
>>
>>8712143
the sailor cardigan, can you share the link, kind anon?
>>
File: order.png (900 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
order.png
900 KB, 800x800
to celebrate paying off my credit card i placed an order... on my credit card. to be fair tho the rest of the year will just be christmas shopping and bills and no treats.
>>
>>8713049
sauce on tights?
>>
>>8712553
I have size 4 feet. I'm not even a real woman by U.S. shoe standards...
>>
Do any taobao shops sell good rosettes?
>>
Note: Ciciworks aka Sweet Dreamer switched over to a new webshop and name AGAIN! Their new name is Cutie Creator https://shop137188428.taobao.com/
>>
>>8713100
You'd still be able to get shoes from Japan..
>>
>>8711617
>>8711875
>>8711884
Well damn, did Chinese Gossip get banned again?
>>
>>8713049
>that gudetama bag
Best tastes.
>>
>>8712588
Ive looked for this before but theres not that many stores that sell it (custom or premade)

>万圣节 Love live cos

I ran a search before and looks like a lot of stores have taken the costumes down (I found a non-tan one before halloween but I cant see it anymore)
>>
>>8713149
What the fuck? Again, really?

Chinese Gossip is helpful and she's one of the very few native translators on this board that can actually be of use when ordering from taobao.

操你媽的屄, janitor-kun.
>>
>>8713149
Why tho? /sadface
>>
>>8713160
>>8712588
Yeah, there's not really anything for these costumes on Taobao, sorry anon. Most of the ones that were up didn't look that nice anyway, in my opinion -- I found these costumes were way cheaper to just make myself plus they're not very difficult. I made Kotori in the span of about 3-4 days.
>>
>>8713175
Ban evasion?
>>
Does anyone have links to Junji Ito merchandise? There's that one Uzumaki shirt that gets posted in Aliexpress threads for instance, but I've had no luck finding it or anything like it on Taobao.
>>
>>8713049
Sauce on the flower headband (can't read the text) and the biscuit beret?
>>
>>8713206
Why was she banned the first time?
>>
>>8713206
No, she said that she was here rightfully when she made a thread a few weeks ago. I don't think she was ban evading.
>>
>>8713079
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=22084720289
http://world.taobao.com/item/38114009832.htm?fromSite=main

>>8713221
http://world.taobao.com/item/522685358264.htm?fromSite=main
also the headband picture you're talking about is from a listing for a wig, but here's the store link anyway
https://gkyouko.world.taobao.com/

>>8713151
thank u anon, lazy egg yolks 4eva
>>
File: BeFunky Collage.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3053) Image search: [Google]
BeFunky Collage.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3053
Hopefully some of this actually looks good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.