[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Live! general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: 720.png (492 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
720.png
492 KB, 512x720
Cherish my juicy cherry edition.

Last general is in autosage.
What are your cosplay plans and halloween ideas?

Don't forget to login for the pic related Hanayo UR!
>>
OP that's the next event card on JP what are you talking about.
>>
>>8677601
It's the login UR. Today is Eli's birthday too. So you get 5x from Eli and 1x from Hanayo. After 5 days you get this Promo UR.
>>
>>8677580

I bet it's as worse as the other free URs we got so far. Like seriously the eli and umi are shit, my R cards are better than they're on lvl 100
>>
>>8677609
http://loveliive.tumblr.com/post/131560019807/note-that-the-new-promo-ur-hanayos-skill-is
>>
>>8677618
I don't get it, sorry. Does it mean I need to 'practice' the shit UR with certain R card and then they'll get better? Or what?
>>
File: IGLOW.jpg (62 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
IGLOW.jpg
62 KB, 692x960
Posted a while ago about buying a cyber idolized Nozomi, welp it finally came in.
With shipping it came to around 90$.
It's a bit snug on me I got medium instead of a large but I have 2 weeks before the con so eh time to loose weight xD (the back-bow is there it's just not attached in the photos sorry).
Also sorry for shitty bathroom shots.
>>
>>8677649
Where did you buy this from? I want to cosplay this version of Nico so bad but I know my sewing skills aren't up to par yet!
>>
>>8677669
http://world.taobao.com/item/520013381735.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.5.0.0.Emg2bv

This is the seller I bought from :]
>>
>>8677649
Don't use emoticons.
Other then that it looks pretty good, though it lacks the shaping on the bottom which is more ruffle like. The lights look great though.
>>
>>8677605

I just logged into my game, am I full retard or did I miss this?
>>
>>8677693
I haven't seen news about it too. Maybe it's japan exclusively again. Or it's from tomorrow on or sth. (I'm from the EU)
>>
>>8677696

I'm in the US, and I'm guessing all of it starts maybe midnight in the US for us? Idk, because usually all events/login bonuses start when the date changes in japan
>>
File: ughll.jpg (921 KB, 1980x1812) Image search: [Google]
ughll.jpg
921 KB, 1980x1812
Why is the LL cosplay scene where I live so crap?
>>
>>8677699
So maybe tomorrow? So, I mean on Wednesday? Or maybe even Thursday?
>>
>>8677702
Bottom left could improve on her make, then she'd look decent. All the others? No hope...
>>
>>8677702
The Nozomi one doesn't look too bad just needs some nice eye-makeup, the costume looks flattering and the shoes are correct.
>>
>>8677703
I dont think the UR is available in NA and it wont be for a while, Eli's swimsuit UR only came out recently and JP had it for a while.

Eli's birthday is the 21st so the login bonus for that wont be until after midnight on NA
>>
>>8677706
And maybe another wig? Since when has any of the charas bright purple hair?
>>
>>8677709
I think so too, actually. Since there was nothing in the news bar.

Btw is anyone else here suffering from not having any pure cards above R?
>>
>>8677669
I'm also interessted, but in the Honoka version
>>
Anyone else slowly abandoning their EN? I feel bad because that account was the luckiest I've ever gotten (2 URs in a row while solo yolo-ing).

JP is just so tempting. I've had my account for barely a month and I've already gotten enough gems to do 2 10+1's and I'm currently saving up for another set of 2 and already at 77 gems.
Honestly I don't have time doing both of them, since I also play Starlight Stage and PaD.
>>
>>8677729
How did you get starlight stage?? I tried downloading it, but it said it's not compatible with any of my devises
>>
>>8677734
What device are you using? How did you try to get it? I used QooApp for example.
>>
>>8677744
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and tried via google play and google play told me 'this app is not compatible with any of your devices'
>>
>>8677745
Japanese google play? If so then I have no idea.
>>
>>8677751
Omg!! I just tried Qooapp!!! Thanks so much for mentioning it! You changed my life. Now I can play all my fav games again!
>>
>>8677760
No problem! Now re-roll until you get an SSR. Trust me, it might take a while, but it's worth it.
>>
>tfw people in this thread are so casual that they don't even know things come out in the Japan game a year before the en game
>>
>>8677729

I started playing on EN but got an account on JP some months ago. I feel bad abandoning EN because I've been playing longer so I have stornger teams+more cards that I like but since the update playing for me has become impossible. The timing is just too off, no matter how much I try to manually adjust it. So I'm mostly on JP now.
>>
>>8677792
shh, let them dream.

>>8677794
Same, though not because of timing, simply because of the amount of free loveca and the half exp till lv 100 thing.
The other day someone calculated that you can get around 70 free loveca each month in JP if you play the game right. That's pretty much 3 10+1's worth in two months.
>>
>>8677702
that death glare Kotori and bored looking Rin.... how out of character can you get??
>>
>>8677635
>>8677609
Promo URs aren't meant to be as strong as a regular UR.
>>
>>8677703
>>8677699
>>8677696
>>8677693
It's JP only. EN will get it next year.
EN's next promo UR is this Christmas Maki.
>>
>>8677635
Basically the way to make Promo URs (and SRs from codes) viable parts of a team is to level up their skills with rare cards with the same skill until they are at max. It will take some time because you need a lot of rares to actually pull it off but since they have such a high level cap it doesn't feel like you're wasting EXP. An idolized R onl goes up to 60 and while you can keep feeding them cards just to level up their skills to max it feels wasteful.

The only real reason they're called URs is because they can only be obtained during that small time slot and never again.
>>
You can download the updated apks from platinumdis.co/lovelive to play the jp version
>>
>>8678068
But what about the Las Vegas nozomi? It came at the same time in both servers, and it was from a survey too.
>>
>>8677702

I'm trying really hard to understand the bottom middle's eye makeup..
>>
>>8677649
Headpieces look great but the dress is disappointing. Also looks like you might need a petti under that too.
>>
>>8678475
that was a worldwide survey. The fruits Hanayo was a JP only survey.
>>
>>8677649
I really don't like how these costumes look personally, everyone drools over the lights underneath the skirt but the dress looks terrible and cheap and it makes the lights underneath it look ugly. If it was made of a different fabric and used a circle skirt instead of a pleated skirt it'd be fine I think.
>>
File: tumblr_nanrkorxPG1rjwa86o1_400.gif (1005 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nanrkorxPG1rjwa86o1_400.gif
1005 KB, 400x225
>>8677609
>not knowing about bond bonus
>>
>>8677729
My phone's an old shitty i4 and all the iOS updates have eaten up my memory, I can only have 1 LL app and under 100 photos otherwise it starts shitting out, so I can't play JP even though I want to. I'm going to invest in a new phone so hopefully I'll be able to have both soon!
>>
File: cherryhanayo.png (9 KB, 443x392) Image search: [Google]
cherryhanayo.png
9 KB, 443x392
>>8677580
I'm so ready for this Hanayo, I'm so happy that she won! She's adorable, I can't wait to put her in my Hanayo team.

I'd really like to cosplay her for AX, but unfortunately I can't see what most of her outfit looks like because of how she's sitting. I made a shitty mspaint mock up of what i can see, does anyone have any ideas on how i can complete her design?
>>
>>8678636
There seems to be a red petticoat sticking out, a tiny list red scallop coming off the red ribbon trim and of course the printed fabric.
>>
http://world.taobao.com/item/521105651264.htm?spm=a312a.7728556.1414651174895.5.tYAplY&scm=1007.10146.6070.0&id=521105651264&pvid=bfbf74de-5fb1-436e-af9f-4a54f816bab2

I like this taobao listing better for the cyber outfits. I think that one full amazing group might have used these. The cut isn't accurate to the card but the design is already kind of unflattering. I'm trying to decipher it though and having trouble. Some of the names on auto-translate make sense but I can't figure out which one is Eli since the hanzi doesn't match the kanji apparently for her name. Also I think there's a choice between just the dress and then the full set. I'd prefer just the dress because I know I can make the accessories way better than that and potentially light up.
>>
>>8678650
>I'm trying to decipher it though and having trouble.
花阳 - hanayo
海未 - umi
会理 - eli
果果 - honoka
真姬 - maki
星空凛 - rin
妮可 - nico
南小鸟 - kotori
东条希 - nozomi
>>
>>8678646
yeah i left out those out for simplicity's sake, but what's concerning me is the waist area since thats where most of the details i cant see are. Like I can see the beginning of some kind of pattern detailing there with the brown but i cant really understand what to do with that? Sighs I wish they'd release outfit references for cards but I know that'd never happen
>>
>>8678650
>caca studio
>tfw caca means poop in spanish
>>
Anyone have good images of last LoveLive concert? I love Bibi outfit and I might will do it
>>
>>8678650
V-Project made the costumes themselves
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 268x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 268x190
>tfw can't make JP iTunes account because it never shows the "none" option for the payment method despite multiple attempts
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
Hi guys! I really want to cosplay Kotori, but any hair color lighter than a darkish brown looks pretty bad on me. Would it be acceptable for me to use a brown wig for her, or is that too inaccurate? Thanks!
>>
>>8680516
What's your skin tone anon? (post pic or example?)
Her hair is an ash brown, but there are so many shades of light brown that wigs are available in that I'm sure one will suit you! It just depends on the tone of your skin.
>>
I had to reset my iPhone (yes I have my transfer codes) and unfortunately had no choice but to update to iOS 9.fuck... Is the app still working for some of you guys? I redownloaded JP and ENG servers but can't get past the login screen
>mfw missing my favorite Rin card event on ENG server
>>
>>8679391
You can make a new JP itunes account while trying to download an app from the Japanese store and then it will show the "none" option! this worked for me at least, you'll just have to log out and log in to the JP account every time you want to change the store
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 195x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 195x175
>>8681149
This worked! Thank you anon
>>
File: cyberrin.jpg (206 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
cyberrin.jpg
206 KB, 427x640
Sorry for the shit photo first of all. Anyways can I get some opinions? I was planning on having one of the stripes at the bottom of the skirt be EL wire, and another to be at the bottom edge of my petti to give it that glow under the skirt. Would it look ridiculous or should I go for it?
>>
>>8681722
I like the idea of lights at the bottom. It'd look a little neater than the Taobao ones that just light up everything.
>>
https://arda-wigs.com/wig-suggestions-love-live/

Who the hell is in charge of these lists
>>
File: Nozomi-Tojo1.jpg (567 KB, 1180x1000) Image search: [Google]
Nozomi-Tojo1.jpg
567 KB, 1180x1000
>>8682701
>https://arda-wigs.com/wig-suggestions-love-live/

The only thing super off is the non-pigtail wig for Nozomi when we know they have some and that purple is way too bright it should be plum or dark lavendar or maaaaaaaaaybe eggplant
>>
>>8682701
It's not that bad (they really tried on Maki), but Nozomi's is way too bright.
>>
>>8682701
Love Live suffer a lot of changes in hair color.
Now are more ligther, but before was more darker.
All the colors between the olds and the news are correct to me
>>
>>8680516
Find an outfit with darker hair cosplay that.
>>
Anyone else hoping for Nozomi/Kotori to be the next URs? Kotori is one of my fav and always has the best URs. and Nozomi is my absolute favorite but I hope they won't butcher her outfit by making her sexy again.

If it's not Nozomi/Kotori I'll be devestated though, I have 100+ loveca, might be able to reach 150, and I just want to roll. I can't believe some people managed to not roll for a year in EN waiting for their favorite set.
>>
>>8682701
yeeesh Hanayo and Nozomi are so terribly off jesus
>>
>>8682872
I waited for the constelations set ever since I started playing this summer, got a little over 100 to spend on them and I got nothing but Rs and two SRs in total, for both rolls. No constelation cards for me. I'm so angry.
I wish you good luck, anon.
>>
>>8683033
Thank you anon, I've had pretty good luck so far (UR starter, pulled an UR in the select scouting box within 2 10+1's, got an UR from a blue ticket roll) so I'm afraid I'll get 2 SRs as well.

Were the SR's from the constellation set or older ones?
>>
>>8683066
You're super lucky then, I don't have a single UR yet </3

Older ones, hence why I'm so mad.. I just really wanted at least one constellation card..
>>
>>8683070
I'm sorry, maybe to dome soloyolo's while the set is still going on? I just hope you get at least one SR, I love both the unidolized and idolized versions of those cards.

I wish I could share my luck with you, but to be honest I wasn't lucky until recently, I would always do solo pulls on my first EN account and didn't get my first two SRs until I did 40 of them or something.
So don't give up hope!!
>>
>>8683033
Same, gull. Saving for this set, two rolls, 2 SR and I've only got the Kotori (I'm happy because she's lovely). I wanted Pana so bad, but oh well
>>
Aside from the first opening and Wonderful Rush outfits, what outfits are being overdone to copslay? I feel like the cheerleader set is getting or already is at that tier of being overdone.

But I can't wait for tomorrow, Hanayo will definitely help out my crap smile team, haha.
>>
>>8683263
China Dress, as well.

Other than that, it's pretty scattered.
>>
>>8678687
What are the other options though? Something like dress and dress + accessoire set?
>>
Who do you guys think gets the best/worst event cards? I always feel like Kotori and Nico are right at the top, but Nozomi often gets rather boring outfits.
>>
>>8683263
Snow Halation too
>>
>>8683263
Mougoyto Love No Shekichuu
>>
>>8683706
Nico and Kotori always get the cutest ones. Hanayo also gets some really cute ones.

I think Eli / Nozomi / Honoka / Umi are either hit or miss. They get either super nice ones or ones I really dislike

Maki and Rin gets the worst imo. I don't like the off shoulder style Maki often gets, and I'm not too fond of shorts which Rin usually gets
>>
>>8683748
>>8683706
Rin have the tomboy ones, and I mad because she with skirt is fucking adorable.
Kotori, Nico and Hanayo have the cutest, Eli and Nozomi have really cool outfits.
The others are average.
>>
>>8678848
in french too. bad name choice...
>>
>>8678650
>caca studio
la re puta madre estos chinos
>>
>>8683263
This is odd, because I've never seen a Wonderful Rush costume in person, I think they're really cute. It's good to know what's overdone in different places. I agree though that the first opening is overdone, which is weird because it's absolutely hideous and unflattering on everyone.
>I'd say overdone costumes where I am are OP1, Snow Halation, any of the Chinese-themed outfits, cheerleader
>growing in popularity/will soon be overdone; Mogyutto/maid, cyber
I find it odd that some of these are so popular, because again they are not the most flattering of their costumes, or even the nicest looking. I really want to do idolized magician, white day and Yume no Tobira.
>>
>>8683706
Kotori and Nico definitely top it.
I really like Maki's event cards but that's probably because she's my best girl.

I feel like Rin gets shafted the most. The baseball and track cards are just so boring compared to everyone else's events.
Eli also tends to be a hit or a miss.
>>
>>8683797
I think Cyber is attractive because people think light up outfits are instantly impressive
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-18-23-19-07.png (168 KB, 1299x387) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-18-23-19-07.png
168 KB, 1299x387
Rin gets some bad ones. Between Frog Rin and whatever this is. I can't imagine a lot of people staying up late to tier for this.
>>
File: Nozomi_smile_sr360_t.jpg (131 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
Nozomi_smile_sr360_t.jpg
131 KB, 640x901
>>8683839
I think both Rin and Nozomi suffer from their event cards trying to fit into one personality trop too much; with Rin it's sports, with Nozomi it's "spiritual".

I would like to see both of them in a different, more cute and frilly outfit.

Also along with Pepe Rin I'd say this is a horrible idolized event card.
>>
>>8683839
Rin is my fav and I love that card tbh
>>
File: 426px-Rin_smile_sr448_t.jpg (61 KB, 426x599) Image search: [Google]
426px-Rin_smile_sr448_t.jpg
61 KB, 426x599
>>8683839
>frog Rin is one of my favourite cards
Rin does seem to get the short straw a lot.
>>
>>8683797
>any of the Chinese-themed outfits
i think it's only the qi pao ones that are overdone; some like lucky gods i've never seen
>>
>>8683706
Hanayo got fucking shafted until recently. I feel like the artist choose the least flattering clothes for her. The last few months have been better though.
>>
File: noz 2.jpg (94 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
noz 2.jpg
94 KB, 720x960
I ordered a Nozomi cosplay to keep me happy while I make my Hanayo cosplay (I'm making the promo UR) and it came in yesterday!
>>
File: bOXPNzh4.jpg (133 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bOXPNzh4.jpg
133 KB, 1252x1252
>>8683971
fucking cut the god damn bang

this is my biggest cosplayer pet peeve. the middle fringe goes just about between her eyebrows, if they are drawn longer its just around the top of her eyelids. not down to the fucking tip of her nose.
>>
>>8683994
Well I just got everything yesterday, so I haven't bothered to style the wig or iron the outfit yet. I'll cut the bangs before I go to a con and do an actual photshoot instead of taking selfies in my room.
>>
>>8683999
Don't post selfies, if you want to show off your costume, post a picture of the whole outfit.
>>
File: nozomi.png (1 MB, 596x750) Image search: [Google]
nozomi.png
1 MB, 596x750
>>8684006
Ok here is a pic of the whole outfit!
>>
>>8684014
I think it looks nice.
>>
>>8684014
See, that's way better. Also it looks pretty good. Maybe try to make the bottom skirt be a bit more fluffy, and the wig needs a bit more volume.
>>
>>8684020
Thanks! I'd never ordered a cheap cosplay off of ebay before since I usually make them, so I was a little worried it wouln't look good or wouldn't fit, but it was way better than I expected for being only $30.
>>
>>8684014
lace at the bottom looks shitty, underbust cut is odd and overall it looks like an average chinese ebay cosplay, the underskirt lacks poof too
it just looks cheap and shabby, but im guessing its a first cosplay so ill just say better luck on your next attempt!
>>
>>8684029
Thank you! I was thinking of adding a petticoat to it. And yeah, I don't really like the wig in its current state, it's too thin and I'd prefer a different shade of purple. I was thinking of buying a new one, but if I can get this wig to look thicker and have more volume, I might not have to.
>>
>>8684034
Not my first cosplay, just first one I ordered off of ebay. I'm adding a petticoat to it for sure, and now that I look at it, the lace is a sorta bad. It won't be too hard to replace that though!
>>
I don't know if she'll see this, but I was going to commission a seagull for Snowy Mountain Nozomi but backed out because of issues with my new job so I couldn't afford it. When I told my group of friends, one of them got my measurements off my boyfriend (who has them for gift-buying reasons) and they clubbed together and included Nozomi's costume in their taobao order so I could afford it. I feel really bad for the commissioner and I don't want her to think I cheaped out in favour of taobao. So if you're still around, I'm really sorry!
>>
>>8684039
Sounds good adding a petticoat, I always find it makes a lot of differences if you have the volume in the skirt or not.

As for the underbust, maybe bring down that tip that's supposed to accentuate your chest, it looks very werid and I think it would look nicer if it was just one straight line.
>>
>>8681977
Yeah I never liked the ones that lights up the entire skirt when lit, that's why we decided to make it instead of buying it. My fabric is also way too thick for the light to go through it.

Thanks for the input!
>>
File: c26-B008C0O4Q6-1-l.jpg (37 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
c26-B008C0O4Q6-1-l.jpg
37 KB, 800x800
>>8683898
>Can't unsee

My problem with Frog Rin is more that I think the unidolized card is cuter. Like the fruit parlor cards.
>>
>>8684014
How are the actual measurements? I've seen this one everywhere but hesitate because my bust is probably too big.
>>
>>8683859
ugh that stupid card was so ugly, I'm glad fairy Nozomi is at least cute okay
>>
>>8684014
I think it looks really cute for a cheap ebay find! Do you have a link for it?
>>
Anyone knows a taobao shop which sells the Sakura Hanayo outfit? I have only found Rin's so far.

I usually want to cosplay Nico, since I am short, but I went up one cup size during this year going from C to D cups, and I really think my bodytype fits Hanayo more than Nico. Also she needs more love
>>
What do you guys think of the new promo UR? I think it's one of the best to date, the Eli and Nozomi ones were fairly lackluster in the outfits but this one is adorable.

Also JP really made me stay, EN is starting to collect dust now. I mean I don't even do single rolls in JP because I know within no time I'll have enough for another 10+1, when with EN it feels like forever once you run out of N girls to bond.
>>
>>8685030
wouldn't be surprised if EN is their cash cow because it's in English and "international" so they don't want to do things like the lowered exp or easier to acquire loveca
>>
>>8685064
Aren't most of the extreme whales on JP though? And has more players? I do know some people are devoted to EN only because they can predict the releases and work around that.

No lowered exp is half the reason I'm on JP though, it's a blessing
>>
>>8685064
I feel like they don't even care about EN anymore, which really sucks because I don't want to go through the hassle of getting a JP account.
>>
>>8685272
If you're on android, just use QooApp and it'll take 5 minutes.

One thing though, I believe you can't do in app purchases if you use QooApp, which works for me because that way I'll be forced to stay F2P
>>
Who would be your dream dance cover group?
>Maki, Hanayo and Nozomi from this group; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz0RUlF0RtA
>Honoka and Eli from this group; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kneF0wS6VTw
>Rin and Nico from V-Project; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT4p3esRLmo
>Umi and Kotori; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAlXojpYXRo
>>
So I really wanted to cosplay Hanayo in that orange costume from the extracurricular activities set, I pretty much finished the actual big round orange and only have to make the gloves and the leaf on her head but now I'm having doubts. Like if I wore it around at a convention I'd be in the way a lot since the costume is so bulky, or the entire cosplay itself would be completely unrecognizable and I'd look awful. Feels bad man.
>>
>>8685635
>bulky
Legitimate concern
>unrecognizable
No. Any LL fan would know exactly what you are, even from a distance.

If you're familiar with the convention center, you should know where there are double doors and wide spaces. If not.. good luck.
At the absolute worst of it, you'd only be able to wear it to a photoshoot.
>>
File: KakaoTalk_20151026_145605403.jpg (51 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
KakaoTalk_20151026_145605403.jpg
51 KB, 540x960
I just got this in the mail from Taobao, Uwowo 's Kotori job ver. cosplay. Overall, for the price, it's really cute and only a few loose threads. A lot of attention to detail. My only problem is that the hat is comically large -- like, it won't even stay on my head. Also my first time dealing with boot covers, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>8686927
Could I get a link please?
>>
>>8686939
Sure thing! https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.13.wIrjPG&id=45361891008&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&abbucket=11
>>
>>8686927
I also ordered Umi's police cosplay for my girlfriend and Nozomi + Kotori's Paradise Live cheerleading outfits for us, if anybody wants pics or a review. (All from Taobao.)
>>
>>8686947
thanking you!
>>
>>8677609
lel not knowing abt basic hidden stats
>>
>>8677635
idolized ur > ur > idolized sr > promo ur > most srs is a good way to look at it
>>
>>8677702
if bottom middle had nicer makeup and a better wig they could be a cute hanayo
>>
>>8683898
fucking furry
>>
>>8684738
here you go! http://www.ebay.com/itm/381288422700?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
>>
>>8684219
The measurements in the listing said, "Size: Chest:82cm-93cm, Waist:70cm-80cm " and my chest is 90cm and my waist is 76cm. The chest was a little tight, if my chest were any bigger it might not have been able to fit. The waist still has wiggle room. If you fit within what it says, you should be fine. I posted the listing right above this if you wanna check it out^^
>>
>>8677702
Jesus i think i know who that bottom right pic is
>>
>>8685635
If I saw you at a con I would be so excited. Yolo anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 340x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 340x523
The next UR set on JP is probably going to be Kotori and Nozomi right? What are your guesses? I really wanna know so I can decide to roll or not
>>
File: 1444596608811.png (263 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444596608811.png
263 KB, 500x375
Western LL cosplay is awful, you all should feel bad.
>>
>All these taobao outfits.

I didn't realise how little /cgl/ could actually sew.
>>
>>8687910
>All this bait
>>
>>8687910
>>8687919
Bait or not, it is a little sad to see links to premade costumes instead of progress photos. Especially when there are so many outfits to accommodate any skill level. I'd love to see more of the more complicated stuff handmade too. It being "too hard" to plan group costumes is a piss poor excuse to buy everything.
>>
>>8687986
Love Live isn't exactly a high art series that commands respect. It's wildly popular and it's usually a lot cheaper to just buy the factory-made costume than making one. I'm sure most of the cosplayers ITT can sew, they just save their time and supplies for more interesting cosplays.
>>
>>8688001
This. I'm going to make the 1 LL costume I really care about/like, but otherwise I'm just treating love live cosplay as my fun/casual cosplay. Plus it's easier to match big groups that way.
>>
File: 426px-Eli_cool_sr413_t.jpg (78 KB, 426x599) Image search: [Google]
426px-Eli_cool_sr413_t.jpg
78 KB, 426x599
>>8688001
This. LL cosplay is getting bought because:
>Readily avaialble
>Large groups are hard to coordinate materials for handmaking
>A lot of outfits have unique prints that are hard to make without spoonflower

Currently coordinating making Cafe Maids with a friend but we're only Eli and Nozo right now and she wants ot get as many girls on board as possible. She bought a ton of Joann's casa glitter satin in Bordeaux and cobalt since they're discontinuing it soon and she wants to have it in case we get more people.
>>
File: 426px-Kotori_smile_sr453_t.jpg (70 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
426px-Kotori_smile_sr453_t.jpg
70 KB, 426x600
>>8688001
I'm not sure how you are blowing it off when you have challenges like this, but OK.

A lot of the designs are complicated and offer unique challenges like ombre dying, millinery, custom trims, custom lettering, custom fabric patterns, detailed shoes, corsetry/boned bodices cyber even requires electronics. What are you making that that isn't worth the time to figure out?
>>
>>8688022
Tell me how you would approach that bodice then.
>>
>>8688022
I'm the one you're replying to and I'm a lolita, not a cosplayer at all. Just saw your post and thought it was laughable as someone who plays Love Live. LL is just a vapid rhythm game/slice of life animu. Maybe people want to spend their skills on stuff they're actually emotionally attached to, vs "fun easy thing to wear at con with friends."

LL is cute as fuck but completely disposable. None of the outfits are particularly special or interesting on their own just because there are so many of them and they're constantly making more and more designs.
>>
>>8688033
why? do you need help figuring out how to make your costume?
>>
>>8688051
>going to a LL cosplay thread
>to complain about LL and LL cosplayers

???
>>
>>8688060
I'm not complaining at all, just noting why people prefer to buy costumes? Seriously if you think LL is deep art and not just for fun times then uh...
>>
>>8688033
What, construction wise or print wise?

Construction wise I would start with corset patterns and come up with an underbust that sat over the hips. I'd bone it with spirals since it needs to sit over the hips.

For the pattern I'd likely explore fabric painting, possibly a metallic fabric marker. Of course that would take a very steady hand. You could also mask the stripes and make stencils for the signs. You could also play with very thin metallic ribbon/trim top stitched for the stripes. Heat transfer vinyl could be another option, and if you can get it laser cut you could use that for the signs too. Could also go balls to the wall and just rhinestone all the designs.

Of course that's all just ideas off the top of my head, you would definitely want to test things to find the best solution.

Honestly what would excite me the most on this one is the field day you would have dying that cape lining. I'd totally want to try some painting with dyes and resits to get that watercolor look and feel.
>>
>>8688051
>implying no one can be emotionally attached to idol Anime

Why are you here again?
>>
>>8688062
>implying lolita is srs deep art compared to cosplay
>when both are just for fun times

????????
>>
>>8688066
Never said it's impossible, just that most people aren't as deep into it as the stuff they're actually spending time making costumes for.

>>8688067
>shit I never said or even began to imply
u ok anon?
>>
>>8687910
I've been posting progress up until a little while ago. But whatever.
>have a nice trip baito-chan
>>
>>8688051
goodbye
>>
>>8688069
>lolita
>pretends like they know why people cosplay what they do and how they do
ok
>>
>>8688086
I have a lot of friends who cosplay LL, anon. This is basically their reasoning, I never imagined saying that people buy the cosplays for fun was so controversial and would cause so much butthurt.
>>
>>8688089
We don't care. Go bitch to your friends then, not us.
>>
>>8688089
>my friends
>therefore all LL cosplayers have the same opinion
Amazing logic.

Anyway, I think one thing to keep in mind about this series is that with so many fans of course you will have people from both ends of the spectrum of cosplay skill. First-timers or newer cosplayers who are likely to buy outfits cause they can't make them, intermediate cosplayers who could do both, and veterans (like Sparklepipsi? kind of people) who want to make it themselves.
With complex outfits with a high taobao/ebay accessibility of course you'll end up with more people leaning towards buying. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how much, or why, people like the series.
>>
>>8687986
To be fair, I'm in college and my semesters are way too busy to be making something as complicated as certain LL outfits.
Doesn't mean I buy every cosplay. Hell usually I alter my bought cosplays to some extent since I'm never 100% happy with them.

I guess since we're on this note, I do need to make my little headpiece thing for my Seven Lucky Gods outfit. I can post progress on that when I get around to it.
>>
>>8687910
for me, i don't really cosplay as a hobby. but i love LL and i like the outfits so i just?? buy them off taobao. i'm not a serious cosplayer and i wouldn't try to pass them off as my own. i just do it because my girlfriend and i are both LL fans. like other anon said, there's just too much detail for a very casual (and untalented) cosplayer to attempt. especially that damn scallop lace they use or whatever.
>>
File: 554idolizedNozomi.png (150 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
554idolizedNozomi.png
150 KB, 512x720
So I'm cosplaying white day nozomi but I have this noticeable mole on my right wrist that I'm self conscious about. I was thinking that a bracelet would cover it up but Im a little iffy on that, would a bracelet match with the outfit?
>>
>>8688445
Literally no one is going to notice a mole on your wrist. If it bothers you that much just pose so that hand is behind/turned away.
>>
>>8688445
Anon literally no one will give a shit unless your mole is one of those huge ones that are like 2 inches in diameter and fuzzy. Cover it up with makeup or wear a corsage with faux roses like the ones around her waist.
>>
>>8688446
>>8688534
Yeah it's a rather large one in terms of diameter. But I can definitely try out what you guys recommend! Thank you for helping out this odd question, haha.
>>
The love live cosplay tag on Tumblr is one of the most depressing things I've ever seen.
>>
File: 650Nozomi.png (135 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
650Nozomi.png
135 KB, 512x720
>>8688165
This, I'm also the same way. My college major is taking my time away from sewing as much as I do. So sometimes buying premade cosplays has been my other option now.

>wants to cosplay Nozomi UR Card #650
>doesn't have the card in deck

Fuck, I want to do this one so bad, but I feel like that I should not cosplay cards that I have not gained in SIF yet. What do you anons think?
>>
>>8689593
>I feel like that I should not cosplay cards that I have not gained in SIF yet
That sort of attitude is a) dumb and b) just going to put more money in Klab's pockets. Like with all series, I don't think people should cosplay from the game if they haven't played it. But with the mechanics of scouting, having to actually own the card you're cosplaying is just retarded.
>>
File: Seven Lucky Gods.jpg (187 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
Seven Lucky Gods.jpg
187 KB, 512x720
>>8689593
>Fuck, I want to do this one so bad, but I feel like that I should not cosplay cards that I have not gained in SIF yet.
I understand this mindset, but I wouldn't let it hinder you. The cards are earned entirely by chance (with the help of money) and no one should blame you if you just don't have your favorite card.

Are you planning on doing it idolized or unidolized?
>>
>>8689593
wait what
people think like that?
Maybe I just have terribad luck but I don't have any of my dream cards nor do I have any of the ones I'm cosplaying now/soon
>>
>>8689593
do you realize how much cash you'll probably have to lay out for each UR? I dropped $140 on Halloween Nozomi and came out with 2 URs that weren't Nozomi and a bunch of SRs some of which were redundant on top of idolizing the first pair. I could have easily gone to $300 and come out with nothing to show for it. I wasn't even that comfortable with $140. I wanted to spend around $90 at most and extended to $140 begrudgingly in a vain hope that it'd work out.
>>
>>8689593
Just cosplay whatever you like. I don't even play sif because I hate music games like that. Have you seen the Anime or just play the game I see nothing wrong in cosplaying any of the cards
>>
>>8689605
>watched the anime multiple times
>can't get the game, shitty windows phone that just about lets me have instagram on a good day
>fuck you, I'm doing Constellation Maki anyway
>>
File: Rin_smile_ur464.jpg (186 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
Rin_smile_ur464.jpg
186 KB, 512x720
>>8689593
I don't have the UR that I'm planning to buy the cosplay of either anon, don't let it stop you.

I don't even have any URs in my eng account, I'm saving for constellation Rin but not hoping much.
>>
>>8689749
Are you the one in the youtube video scouting 12 times for her? I felt your pain.
>>
>>8690129
Can't link it on my phone but there's a bid of someone scouting Halloween Nozo 55 times and only gets one of her.
>>
>>8690260
Those were 55 reroll accounts though.

>>8690129
Not sure if that's them, but I saw it too and it broke my heart. My heart also kind of broke seeing the people who got like 4 URs but none being the one they rolled for.

And the sad person today who got 5 guaranteed SR rolls.
>>
>>8683033 here, no constellations, I gave up my EN account. Switched to JP a couple days ago and fuck, I wish I had used the JP account from the beginning.

Cosplay wise, I've been wanting to do Maki for so long, I've had her wig for nearly a year but some things happened and the Snow Halation group I was going to be part of didn't happen and had a fallout with a couple members. I never got to start the costume but did buy part of the fabrics. My motivation for this outfit is gone too so I might just use the fabric for something else.
But I love Maki a lot so I want to give a shot at a different outfit but I can't make a choice..!
What are your favorite Maki outfits? I'm curious and maybe I could get cute suggestions. Thank you!
>>
File: cuturwig.jpg (71 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
cuturwig.jpg
71 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>8690514
This hurts me physically.
>>
Don't know if anyone else follows the LLSIF reddit but everyone posting their fanant and other creations there is getting pretty obnoxious. It's always okay with the first few doing it, until everyone wants to look cool and the whole thing gets swamped with them.

I just want to see luck posts dammit.
>>
File: S2Ep01_00106.png (758 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S2Ep01_00106.png
758 KB, 1280x720
My favorite wig brand is Airily and I want a wig for Rin from there but I can't decide,

I was thinking the burst orange A069-F but I feel like the cinnamon pink A069-F looks more like the anime which is what I'm going for because I find it more appealing..any opinions?

http://airily.jp/shop/g/g9000001449/

http://airily.jp/shop/g/g0000001355/
>>
>>8690789
Perhaps choose the one that suits your skin tone better? If you have tan/darker skin, the first one would be good. If your skin's lighter, go for the second one.
Though I think the second wig can still go with darker skin since Rin's hair is iconically brighter orange instead of the darker, less saturated color that's in the anime.
You can see the difference with her figurine products/card illustrations compared to the anime, people are more familiar with her bright orange hair
>>
>>8689791
>what is bluestacks

I'm not mad if people just don't enjoy the game though, I know rhythm games and frustrating RNG aren't everyone's cup of tea.
>>
>>8690789
I think Cinnamon Pink and Anzu both look more accurate and pretty, burnt orange is nice but more like Honoka's colour.

Also could you review/say anything about Airily's quality? I'm curious about how thick or shiny their wigs are.
>>
>>8690563
I wish the mods would make a fan art flairs and have a hide fan art tab.
I love fan art but the LLSIF sub is a better place for event updates, luck, and achievement posts than for fan art.
>>
>>8690920
Pretty much, it does kinda feel awkward when you see someone "MY RIN FANART!!" posting and the drawing is just an eyeballed version of official art. Like yeah sure we all start somewhere but I often don't even see those get a single comment.

must hurt.
>>
>>8690920
thing is the love live sub doesnt want fanart of cards or card related things so the fanart is directed to the sif sub. seems silly but i guess it makes sense.
>>
>>8691593
True but the issue is that right now everyone is making not impressive at all N girl UR cards.

Doesn't help Moorina decided to draw actual art of it considering she's about the most decent person posting their work on there.

It's getting worse then "look at my theme which I made in 5 minutes in photoshop!!!"
>>
>doing full Love Live group for end of November
>never done a full cosplay group, really excited
>one member never orders her costume so it won't be here in time
>another has to drop out, however that's health-related so can't be salty
>have a bad feeling this is going to prompt more members to drop out, had bad group experiences before
>just feel shit now
>>
File: ....hrm.jpg (29 KB, 436x336) Image search: [Google]
....hrm.jpg
29 KB, 436x336
>>8690514
why do people think this is okay
>>
File: 1446275045344.png (517 KB, 823x552) Image search: [Google]
1446275045344.png
517 KB, 823x552
New Victorian set!!
>>
File: victorian.jpg (2 MB, 1024x3600) Image search: [Google]
victorian.jpg
2 MB, 1024x3600
>>8693926
>>
>>8693928
those are some cute ass cards
>>
File: CSoS_ZnUcAATFPd.png (617 KB, 599x473) Image search: [Google]
CSoS_ZnUcAATFPd.png
617 KB, 599x473
>>8682872
Heyo, you're in luck if you've got a JP account. Newest UR is Kotori! And a really cute one, at that. Though not announced, I heard Kotori's partner is supposed to be Nozomi, too, so double the fun. I'm really in love with how the new dancer set looks.
>>
File: YhT31rT.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
YhT31rT.jpg
86 KB, 1024x768
>>8693967
Thanks anon, I was hoping Nozomi would be up first but I might be able to scrape together another 50 loveca for her when she's out on the 15th. Really hoping she'll get the same headdress as Kotori because it's so much cuter then those hats. Please KLAB.

Wish me luck because I'll "only" have 200 loveca for her at best.

Also saw someone on the reddit page idolize the new Kotori, so here's that picture.
>>
File: image.jpg (593 KB, 1862x1862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593 KB, 1862x1862
Did a cosplay test of Nozomi with Nico's WR cos. I don't think I suit it that well, any con crit? (Also if anyone knows where I can get the tie or socks for WR that'd be great!)
>>
File: image.jpg (590 KB, 1862x1862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
590 KB, 1862x1862
(Wtf image flipping)
>>
>>8694266
Not sure if this is really you but okay....

Good
-wig colour
-trims, sash and buttons on the costume look pretty tidy
-you're pretty and your makeup looks really neat, you could go for some false lashes to make your eye shape a little rounder and droopier though
-ponytails have some nice curl/bounce, I assume the ties are just in there to keep it neat
-middle hair thing is okay >>8683994 maybe feather the middle bit out a bit more to be like this and try to make the whole fringe be more sideswept

Could be improved
-you know Nozomi's WR outfit does't have sleeves right?
-iron that skirt, for the love of god
-hat looks kind of sad, needs some ironing or reinforcement

And you could probably pick up the tie and socks at a dollar store. Also you can delete posts (bottom right corner of the page).
>>
>>8694403
Not >>8694266 but read >>8694261. She was wearing Nico's outfit (presumably because hers is still in the mail or unfinished).
>>
>>8693928
>scrolling down
>holy crap these outfits are amazing
>literally new favourite costumes
But why is Rin's ballgown such a trainwreck?
>>
>>8694426
Yeah I know, I'm saying if she's going to wear it for Nozomi she'll have to detach the sleeves.
>>
>>8693928
Just now noticed Nozomi's hand with Kotori's and I'm really hoping Nozomi will be facing to the front.

I hate UR cards that show their backs instead.

>>8694435
What don't you like about it? I personally thing her pose isn't flattering for the outfit
>>
>>8694479
The shape of the skirt is weird, the sleeves don't look good, the blue and purple colours don't go well with the yellow and I think she would have looked better with a different head dress/hat, and yeah, the pose looks bad.
>>
>>8694482
I see what you mean, and I don't like any of the hats which is why I'm praying that Nozomi won't get shafted and gets the same headdress as Kotori. It's way cuter.

I like Kotori but it upsets me she always ends up getting superior outfits.
>>
>>8694485
I guess that's just because Kotori's the fan favourite in both asia and the west, IDK why though.
She's cute but she sings almost as bad as nico.
I wish Rin had better outfits...
>>
File: hm.jpg (295 KB, 1570x799) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
295 KB, 1570x799
Wig/contact recommendations for Hanayo? This is what I've found from a quick look, I like wig 3 and contacts 6. I don't really like the green-tone wigs and I think wig 3 looks really bouncy and nice, but might be too long, and not going to lie, I'm crap at wig styling.
>tfw finally cosplaying best girl
>>
>>8694513
She used to be my favorite and she's still in the top 3, but I'm fearing that Nozomi is going to look incredibly lackluster compared to Kotori.

Also I think she's fan favorite because other then being cute, she has a very 'pure' personality which in all honestly is something that half the idol industry depends on.

Let us lament Rin's and Nozomi's outfits. They both often get the lesser ones.
>>
File: 1209544477463695462.jpg (71 KB, 649x802) Image search: [Google]
1209544477463695462.jpg
71 KB, 649x802
>>8694513
>>8694485
Guys can we not have these shitty best grill arguments? If I wanted to listen to whining about "boohoo why is ____ character popular" I'd go to /vg/.

Being sad about lacklustre outfits/designs is okay but getting butthurt about another character being popular doesn't belong here.

>>8694516
I think you should go for more pink contacts, but 6 are the best looking ones there.
>>
>>8694548
>those photoshopped wings
:| I'm disappoint
>>
>see Moorina posting new love live fanart on dA
>check reddit
>posted it there too

I like her art but at this point it feels like attentionwhoring more then anything.

>>8694548
Those lashes never look good. The cosplay is nice but too bad about the wings being shopped into it.
>>
>>8694403
It's definitely me, I just pop in and out of cgl now and then and rately post, but constantly lurk! And yeah, >>8694426 I'm wearing Nico's jacket because I was just around the house and needed to cover the ugly scar I have on my shoulder. Nozomi has a lot of sleeveless outfits, so I think I may end up cosplaying Nico more. Sorry for not ironing it, I plan to when I wear it properly to a con though. I'll try to fix the hat, and I struggle with false lashes because I'm incapable of putting them on properly for some reason. I'll try to get some practice in so I can have nice lashes for cons and such though. Thanks!
>>
>>8693928
Uggggggggggh. The non-idolized designs are great but the idolized ones are pretty bad. The huge floral prints look more like something that would go on Victorian wallpaper not clothes. Umi's is the only one that doesn't seem like a weird lolita attempt by someone who sort of grasps the concept but used Grandma's curtains to make it.

Problem here is the problem with a lot of LL designs in that flat colors don't look that great on the cards so they make up with it with prints rather than trying to create interesting fabric textures.
>>
>>8694866
Agreed, they're all cute but kinda have that handmade-costume-of-bad-fanart look to them. They could be nice irl with some quality fabrics though.
>>
>>8694866
this so much, especially on nico and Eli because they added a lot of frump on the sides of their dresses so thye really look like ill-fitted homemade dresses...
>>
>>8694266
you need drooper eyes like other anon said as well as some contacts (if possible). also making your eyebrows less angry would be great.

as for the pigtails they need that little 'bump' before the hairties, since her igtails arent just two pigtails.

I recommend that you post when you've actually put together a whole outfit because its hard to critique anything when its a mess.
>>
File: CSrczoJUcAAHxK3.jpg (72 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
CSrczoJUcAAHxK3.jpg
72 KB, 600x480
We've climbed the whole mountain.
>>
Question-- what are your favorite card series? I'm designing charms for a con and i love Wonderful Rush and Snow Halation as much as anyone, but I feel like everyone makes the same designs.
>>
>>8695394
Constellation is pretty popular, personally it's Seven Lucky Gods for me.

Other series that could work are fairy tail or Marine.
>>
File: 1442356274024.png (146 KB, 437x465) Image search: [Google]
1442356274024.png
146 KB, 437x465
>>8695203
Some people look shit with droopy eye make-up, anon, it takes a lot of practice. You also sound like a nitpicking, salty bitch, but this is the place for it. OP, if you want to practice it and try it, great, but it's not a necessity. Getting the right costume is.
>>
File: cute cosplay.png (557 KB, 505x505) Image search: [Google]
cute cosplay.png
557 KB, 505x505
does anyone know what this cards name is? i really like it but i cant find the rest of them, or the name of it.
>>
>>8695590
its the magician card series
>>
>>8694516
My favorite Hanayo wigs that I've seen on taobao are from ghostcos, weiwei/takoya (good if you have a big head), and aoicos (good if you have a small head). I know that wig #2 you listed looks pretty green in person and I feel like wig #1 might be too short. For lenses, my favorite violet lens is i.fairy casper violet. However, for Hanayo, I think the puffy 3 tones/shinny *pink* lens might work well. They look kind of like a pinkish-purple when worn.

Anyways, a question of my own: Does anyone know if the five wits is coming out with more love live wigs? I'm being Maki in a group this upcoming February and the wig I got from taobao looks way weird on my head. The first section is cut too short for my face and headshape. I kind of fear that all of the Maki wigs from China will end up that way on me.
The other thing I'm thinking is possibly styling an Arda wig for her. Do you guys think maroon is too inaccurate of a color? I know they suggested Apple Red, but that seems way too vivid.
>>
>>8695592
thank you so much, anon!
>>
File: Maki_smile_sr293_t.jpg (198 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
Maki_smile_sr293_t.jpg
198 KB, 640x901
>>8695394
Fruits, hands down
>>
>>8695203
I can't wear contacts, and I can't change the shape of my eyebrows. But yeah, I'll try to work on the poofy upper hair (if that's what you mean)

>>8695421
Thank you, going to work on the details when I don't feel like a constantly exhausted mess! I was mostly trying out how I would look at Nozomi and I'm still not sure about it.
>>
>>8695687
>Can't change the shape of my eyebrows

You're not allowed to or you literally CAN'T? Because there are a thousand ways to alter your eyebrow shape...
>>
>>8695394
bokutachi wa hitotsu no hikari, angelic angel, and chinese dresses (unidolized)
>>
>>8695695
I'm an absolute amateur with eyebrows, but I think I have too much of a high arch to make them straight. I thought mine were pretty normal in general though desu, I'm not sure how/why they come across as angry
>>
>>8695394
I think series where the girls have their different colors tend to look best on charms, I just think it looks really pretty if you buy more than one if they are different in color, like in;
Cyber
Mogyutto Love De Sekkin Chu
The movie kimono inspired outfits (don't know the name)
Qi Pao
>>
>>8695421
Being salty is my forte. Thanks for pointing the obvious out.

And my waifu is Non-tan if that helps.
>>
File: tumblr_n6jzsdgmUI1totg5co1_500.gif (952 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6jzsdgmUI1totg5co1_500.gif
952 KB, 500x425
>>8695325
YOU'RE AWESOME.
>>
>>8695738
You just don't look kawaii, it's a balance and right now you look like you trying to be nozomi instead of just nozomi. It might also be that weird face you're making. But making the eyebrows less high and less arched than they are would help. Look up tutorials.
>>
>>8677609
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>8695394
Maid idolized
China dress idolized
Kimono movie
>>
>>8696560
Aren't you being a little too harsh, anon? Other posters think she looks okay, I also think she just needs to work on the outfit details a little, but her looks suit Nozomi just fine. Depending on her brow shape she might not be able to get a straight line without making it thick, which would be even worse.
>>
File: zoom.png (236 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
zoom.png
236 KB, 500x500
>>8696560
I was expecting some kind of drag queen arch with the way you're criticizing her.
Her eyebrows are fine. No, it's not that straight line that anime characters have, but honestly that makes people look really weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (478 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
478 KB, 1920x2560
>>8696872
>>
>>8694485
Honestly, I think Nozomi would have the same hat as Rin and Umi. If you notice, the headwear seems to match their subunits (Eli and Nico, Rin and Umi).
I'm hoping the other half looks nicer.
>>
File: gurrrrrrl.png (294 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
gurrrrrrl.png
294 KB, 500x375
>>8697168
>>
>>8697168
Lmao if you're gonna samefag...
>>
>>8697174
Oh shit, so that means Hanayo and Honoka will get the cute flowerheaddresses and Nozomi gets that ugly small hat?

I'm already disappointed in the UR and it hasn't even been released.
>>
>>8697564
Just my theory, but yeah. I'm sad because that means Maki gets that floppy ass hat.
>>
>>8690514
nico nico don't
>>
>>8698055
Nah I think you're correct, mostly because Kotori so far is the only one with the floral headdress since she's the only one of Printemps currently released.

They really all should have had floral headpieces and less of that tacky grandma print on the dresses. Because this series'idea is so good but the execution is not as good
>>
>>8698082
Yeah I like the idea of big flowery dresses, but maybe bonnets would have looked better than those hats..
>>
>>8698429
I would have killed for bonnets. Hell, I'd rather have no headdress at all then those hats.
>>
>>8695325
truly amazing
>>
>>8695325
holy shit i bought from you guys at youma
>>
>>8677580
Already posted the same question to the bodyline thread, but maybe fellow fans of my waifu can help.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent Nozomi wig on bodyline?
Restricted to buying from there for now because of shipping time/usd exchange being a butt.
>>
File: image.png (946 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
946 KB, 1334x750
Have any of you guys scouted? What did you get?
Got my first UR on JP ;__;
>>
>>8701106
Wooow, lucky, that Kotori is gorgeous <3
I'm waiting for the next round, hoping for a cute Nozo and Pana design
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 825x1089) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 825x1089
Little help my love live friends? Which phone case do I get?
>>
>>8701810
UR definitely
>>
>>8701810
Oh my god the UR one.
Link?
>>
File: Eli_smile_sr262_t.jpg (409 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
Eli_smile_sr262_t.jpg
409 KB, 640x901
Are there cosplays of this? I'm trying to figure out how that top would look like irl. I'm not sure if I like it or not...
>>
Would it be alright to perform this dance with Soldier Game? I'm pretty sure it's for a different song but Soldier Game doesn't have its own dance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FQk8meFjv4
>>
>>8701850
It's not going to be flattering on a variety of body types, and you'd have to fiddle with the patterning and fabrics to make the top hug your body in a nice way.
But as an outfit it has really cute details like her little armband and flower necklace, flower buttons and stick, ruffly skirt, etc.

>>8701956
It's alright to watch and I like that remix, but the dance is just out of character for the Love Live girls. It wouldn't fit into the LL 'world' at all.
But some of the steps/rhythm would be a good starting point for choreographing your own as it has good flow.
>>
File: 15.png (526 KB, 651x362) Image search: [Google]
15.png
526 KB, 651x362
Fuck it, selfpost because my Nozomi costume arrived. We couldn't find tambourines in the right shape in the right colour for everyone, so we just went for white.
>>
>>8703969
Oh, neat.

Can you post a group shot, when you get around to it? I've never seen anyone do those outfits.
>>
>>8703969
I love the snowy mountain outfits! I did Honoka last winter, but it didn't really turn out as good as I wanted... Might make Hanayos in the future because I love her outfit the most
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.